My Stolen Kiss / Draft

By yelling_nothing

La Douleur Exquise (n.) the heart-wrenching pain of wanting the affection of someone unattainable - When Kait... More

Sufficiency
Chapter 1
γ…‡ Whispers γ…‡
γ…‡ Best Friend γ…‡
γ…‡ Destroyable γ…‡
γ…‡ Luck γ…‡
γ…‡ Noticed γ…‡
γ…‡ Sons γ…‡
γ…‡ Nick γ…‡
γ…‡ Intelligence γ…‡
γ…‡ Motherly Love γ…‡
γ…‡ Coldness γ…‡
γ…‡ Determination γ…‡
γ…‡ Hardship γ…‡
γ…‡ Images γ…‡
γ…‡ Blackmail γ…‡
γ…‡ Studying pt.1 γ…‡
γ…‡ Studying pt. 2 γ…‡
γ…‡ Celebrating γ…‡
γ…‡ Success γ…‡
γ…‡ Charming γ…‡
γ…‡ Frustration γ…‡
γ…‡ Nosy γ…‡
γ…‡ Fail γ…‡
γ…‡ Homemade γ…‡
γ…‡ Summer school γ…‡
γ…‡ Tennis γ…‡
γ…‡ Reunion γ…‡
γ…‡ Accidents? γ…‡
γ…‡ Food γ…‡
γ…‡ Physical γ…‡
γ…‡ New year γ…‡
γ…‡ College γ…‡
γ…‡ Sickness γ…‡
γ…‡ Charm γ…‡
γ…‡ Worried γ…‡
γ…‡ Health Problems γ…‡
γ…‡ Chocolate γ…‡
γ…‡ Seniors γ…‡
γ…‡ Button γ…‡
γ…‡ Graduation Party pt. 1 γ…‡
γ…‡Graduation Party Pt. 2γ…‡
γ…‡ Graduation Party pt. 3 γ…‡
γ…‡ First Day γ…‡
γ…‡ Clubs γ…‡
γ…‡ Evil Sam γ…‡
γ…‡ Aching γ…‡
γ…‡Moving out
γ…‡Doubles
γ…‡Practice
γ…‡Achievement
Mistake
Movie?
Date Pt. 1
Date Pt. 2
CafΓ©
Together
Alyssa
Luke
Sleep pt. 1
Sleep pt. 2
Boyfriend
Party? Pt.1
Party? Pt. 2
Job
Therapy
Pearl
Lunch Box
Self-conscious
Is it true?
Her
Punished
DΓ©jΓ  Vu
How dare you?
Family party
Fate
γ…‡ The Unthinkable γ…‡

Is he the one?

2.6K 95 43
By yelling_nothing

Author's Note

Yes, I know this Chapter is late don't kill me.

"what? Bacon?" - Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 76

---------------------

"Keith proposed to you?" Sasha exclaimed. I nodded, we walked over to our usual seat in physiology.

"So what did you say?" Jade asked.

"Nothing yet." I responded.

"What are you planning on saying?" Sasha asked.

" I like Keith so much, but I've been friends with him for so long."

"Well, that's right." Jade added.

"I think Keith is the better person for you compared to Nick. I mean that's the truth." Sasha said.

"Sasha..."

"Because Nick has been showing an unclear attitude towards you, even if he kissed you, yet he's getting engaged to another woman. As your friend, I can't forgive him for that." She added.

"Right? Keith has only been liking you since high school."

"You said it too, when you're with Keith you have so much fun. I understand that you admire Nick for having what you don't have, somehow I think a man like Keith is more likely to be capable to have a long relationship with and live happily forever." Sasha said.

"There's a saying, 'Woman are more happy being loved than loving," Jade added.

"Take this chance to think about Keith seriously."

My thoughts are free to go, but they always seem to come my direction,

what would Nick think if he finds out that Keith proposed to me?

Would Nick be surprised for a bit?

Or ...

Nicks POV

"I appreciate that you've decided to invest a great amount of money to our company." My father said.

"Stop talking so formal, we're soon-to-be family. Let's live for helping each other." Peter said.

"Thank you very much." I added.

"So what about setting a date for the wedding?" Peter asked.

"That's up to you," My father said, I hadn't realized what my father was saying.

"President, actually my father is planning to undergo surgery this year-" I added.

"Nick." My dad half whispered. "Since you said we're going to be family from now on, so I want to be honest with you." Sir Peter leaned forwards.

" Nick, you sure are something."

"I hoping to make the ceremony after the surgery, and i'd appreciate it if it's sometime next year." I said.

"I see, it's my precious Stacey's wedding ceremony. It must take that much time to prepare.Let's do the June Bride, thing. Then let's say next year around this time?" He asked so joyfully.

"Yes, sir."

"President it's now time for your next meeting." A man said spectating his watch.

"Alright then, " he stood up and started shaking hands with my father and I. "It's like a dream, I can become a relative to a man like you."

"Thank you very much." And with that he left.

***

I opened the door and took off my jacket. My father did the same.

"We're home." I said, my mother arrived.

"Welcome back." She said as she took my dad's briefcase.

"Ah, I'm tired." My father said.

"You're not full in condition yet. You'd better go rest up." I started walking towards the staircase.

"Ah. Nick." I turned around. "Thank you, and yet are you alright with it?" he asked, I knew immediately what he was talking about.

"You've met Stacey and know it already. How can I complain when I'm marrying someone like her?" I said to him.

"That's true." He said, I walked up the stairs and into my room.

In Kaitlin's POV

I was in my room, laying down on my bed. I had the plush toy Keith had given me in my hands. I was twirling it around. Just remembering how this bear had come to my possession.

"Kaitlin Jackson, please marry me!" He had said. I never imagined that being a possibility, marrying with Keith. I haven't got a clue. . .

*Knock* Knock*

"Yes," I said, as I rushed the toy under my bed.

"Kaitlin can I come in?" I heard.

"Yes." The door opened.

"What is it dad?" I stood up as he walked in.

"Kaitlin take a look at this." He handed me a paper. I took it and inspected it.

"Is this the new house?" I asked.

"Yes. How is it? It's bigger than the previous one. It's a bit far from the station, but the rent is reasonable." He said,

"Didn't you say that you didn't like a place like this? You said you like detached houses." He sighed.

"Well having a detached house was a promise with your mom. But having a detached house is off my budget now so we should rent a house for a while. When you have a husband, then I'll try hard to buy a double house to live with him. Anyways it's a long shot if there's any guy that would take you." He said.

"Right dad."

"Hm?"

"Would you be happy if I got married with Keith?"

"What? Wh...What? You with that guy? What?" I shoved his elbow.

"I'm just saying what if?"

"Oh, Capello. . . Well, with his skills he definitely has potential to be a good cook. He's a good person with a warm heart, stupidly honest and decent. if he gets married with you, I would be happy to have someone who can continue my restaurant." He said.

"Right." I said.

"No. You don't have to marry him because of that. You're feelings are the most important thing to me. If you like a guy and he makes you happy then I don't care about my restaurant."

***

I was walking with Keith, but all of a sudden he started crouching.

"Don't look back, okay?" I nodded and bowed my head so I wouldn't see ahead of me. "After we come up here."

"Got it." I said to him.

"Not yet."

"Yes."

"Not yet,"... "Okay now. Turn around, Ta-Da. Isn't it awesome?" I saw the view behind me. I panicked. This was the place that I had my first technical date, with Nick... The bridge was here, the bench were we ate our hamburgers. "What do you think Kaitlin? There is an awesome place." He took my hand and we rushed over to the location Keith was talking about. "A Bonus place look." He took me to the edge of the bridge, where I thought I had lost Nick. "You see it, it's huge right?" He said pointing to a ship that was by the harbor. I remember everything he had said to me that day.

"I don't mind living in the same house with you,"

"So you mean you don't hate me?"

"I just got many troubles being with you, but I don't hate you."

"Kaitlin," I looked up.

"Ah sorry I was just thinking." I leaned over,

"i knew it. You must be hungry, right? Let's go eat some yummy food before we go have some fun."

"You're right lets go." We turned around and started walking.

"Ah the view is beautiful." I heard. I turned around and saw none other than, Nick and Stacey.

"What's wrong? Huh? Is that Louis?" I pulled him over to the railing trying to hide from them.

"Is that girl his fiancé?" He asked, I nodded. "She looks like she's from a rich family." I felt the air stiffen.

"Oh? Isn't this Kaitlin?" I heard Stacey's voice. I turned around and smiled.

"Oh, Stacey, it was nice talking to you last time." I said to her.

"What a coincidence. Are you two on a date as well?" We both nodded,

"This is my fiancé, Stacey Harrison, soon to be Louis." Nick said.

"How are you? Im Stacey. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Hello, i'm Keith Capello. I'm a chef at Kaitlin's father's restaurant." Keith said.

"Wow, so you must be his successor."

"Oh no, no. I'm just an apprentice."

"So what brings you here today, Stacey?" I asked,

"Actually we were about to go to an art exhibition, but Nick wanted to come here first then go there. he said there is a very special place here." Was she talking about this location? I looked at Nick and he was looking at Stacey with a smile.

"Stacey said she wanted to feel welcomed." This was the place where we came together... but now you brought her here too? So to Nick our first date doesn't mean anything to him at all.

"That's right. If you would want to, why don't you two come with us. Framccis Bacon is showing his work today," She asked.

"what? Bacon?"I questioned.

"You shouldn't force them to come with us, Stacey. It would be too much pain for them to go into a place like that. So they should stay at their level." Nick said.

"Our Level? What do you mean, Nick?" Keith said.

"That's right! Did you mean both of us are stupid?"I said. He looked at me,

"That's not what I meant."

"Nick." Stacey said surprised.

"Let's go, Keith. Lets go to a place that fits our level." I said.

"Kaitlin." Stacey said. I turned around and smiled at Stacey.

"Stacey, you can have as much bacon as you would like. We'll have our leveled sausages until we are full. Goodbye." I grabbed Keith and he intertwined his fingers with mine I looked up at him.

"Kaitlin." I heard Nick's voice, I turned around. " You both really suit each other." I rolled my eyes,

"Thanks for noticing." I turned around once again and walked off with Keith.

***

In Pearl's POV

"I'm home." I heard across the room, it was my son. Nick.

"Oh Nick, you're late again." He walked towards me. "However, Kaitlin's not home yet." I said to him.

"i see." I heard.

"Is she cleaning up the restaurant again? She comes home so late all the time. Maybe she went out with that boy, Keith again. Ah! What if she doesn't come home tonight...?"

"Goodnight." I heard Nick say.

"Hey, Jason said they're going to move out. Are you fine with that?" He looked down and turned around ignoring my question.

***

In Nick's POV

"Jackson, said she won't make it to practice today." Sam said.

"Is that so?" I responded.

"You guys don't know anything about each other even though you guys live together." He said.

"I'm always late to get back home since, I'm busy at work. Well, goodbye." I turned around.

"Wait, Nick. I heard you're getting married. Congratulations." He said.

"Thank you." I walked out of the fenced tennis court. Elizabeth was outside kicking dirt.

"Long time no see." She said looking at me.

"how are you?"

"Even though you rejected me, I'm fine as you can see. Are you quitting college?" She asked,

"Probably,"

"I hate her, a woman who doesn't say what she doesn't like is boring." I smiled.

"It's so like you." I said to her.

"Even if you become someone else's man, please stay as cool as you are right now. Good bye." She said and walked off. I continued to admire the campus, I never thought I'd end up possibly leaving.

"Nick Louis! Why are you at school." I looked behind me and saw none other than Kaitlin's friends.

"Can't I come to school? I'm a registered student yet; only taking a break." I said. They mumbled.

"Oh right! Kaitlin's not here. Sorry for that." One of them said.

"I didn't ask that. " I started walking, but they followed.

"She went to the restaurant already." They said. I was puzzled.

"The restaurant? Isn't today their regular closing day?" I asked.

(P.S Try to watch the video without blushing.)

"Wait you know that?" Another one said. I think her name was Stacia. "You know, she didn't need to, still she went to work on the day-off. She's studying with Keith." I turned my head.

"Studying together?" I asked.

"That's just an excuse. Kaitlin probably wants to answer to Keith's proposal." I stopped.

"Proposal?"

"Wait, you didn't know that Keith proposed to Kaitlin?"

"Jade!" Stacia said hitting the other one.

"it's okay. Someone is marrying out of convenience. Of course Kaitlin was depressed at first. However she finally opened her eyes for real love. Right Sasha?" Jade said.

"What? Ah! She's right. She found real love that is not blinded by money, fame, or title." Sasha said.

"Exactly! We have a date now. Excuse us."

"Ah! Having a date with a real loving boyfriend is greatly enjoyable without money!" Sasha said.

***

"Ah! It feels sooo good." Jade said.

"i think we did something wrong, Kaitlin didn't say anything about answering the proposal." Sasha said.

"It's frustrating, if we didn't put it that way. it's going to be good medicine for a cold blooded guy like him." Jade responded.

Author's Note

I think this was the best thing Kaitlin's friends could have done. You'll see why in the next and final chapter. Happy Reading ^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 200 24
This book is but a humble attempt at encapsulating life and all its flavours. It is an ode to the sad days and melancholy nights. For grief that st...
3.3K 18 3
a series of letter to him about how we met, how we became friends, were there for one another, cared for each other and how we ruined that friendship...
1.3K 109 24
Sage, Violet, and Jasmine have just lost their last parent, their father. Jasmine is still in high school, and Violet is struggling being a single mo...
683K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...