Missing || yoonmin

By CanYouVernot

In which Jimin has gone missing but is actually a ghost that only Yoongi can see. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Last Chapter
Alternate Ending 1
Alternate Ending 3

Alternate Ending 2

10.2K 660 527
By CanYouVernot

This takes place after chapter 50, exclude the last chapter from your brain.

------

When I woke up, I was in a hospital bed of my own.

I passed out.

My parents were in the room and I had a raging headache.

"He's awake!" My mom gasped and hit my father's arm.

"Ah, Yoongi. Do you want water?" He asked.

I nodded, feeling how dry my throat was. He held a glass of water up to my lips and I drank from it.

My mind was still fuzzy and I was still processing everything.

"Yoongi. About Jimin..." My mom started and my eyes widened, suddenly remembering everything. I was ready to jump up.

"Relax, son, relax." My dad said, rubbing my shoulder.

"You didn't tell us about him, you know." My mom started. "But, I get it. We never gave you the chance to."

"We'd like to apologize Yoongi. We've noticed for a while now that what we were doing was wrong, and the guilt builds up everyday. We just haven't built up the courage to confront you about it yet, because we're scared of your resentment towards us." My father continued.

I still wasn't able to speak. Not because my throat was dry or anything, but because I actually didn't know what to say. I had been waiting for them to come to me, acknowledge my existence for over a year, and now, here they are by my side in the hospital, seeming like they actually give a shit about me.

"Getting the news that you were in the hospital was a huge wake up call for us. Thank god you're alright." My mom said, tears streaming down her face.

I felt some tears down my face too.

And then I could speak.

"I can't forgive you so quickly–"

"We know. Take your time. We'd like to be much more active in your life now." My father said, smiling.

Then my attention was thrown back to the most important matter at hand.

"Jimin?!" I asked, trying to get up from my bed again, but my dad settled me back down.

"Woah, Yoongi. He's okay. The doctors saved him. He's okay. He's alive."

And then I felt more tears as a wave of relief filed through my body.

"How?"

"They managed to restart his heart. Did a blood transfusion too. But the poison did have lasting affects on him." My mom said.

"What lasting affects?" I said, sitting up. My father didn't push me down again. "I have to go see him, I'm fine, I feel fine, I was just in a bad state of mind. I need to go–"

"We understand that he's your boyfriend, but your health comes first. You can't leave till the doctor dismisses you."

"Mom!" I groaned. This was unfair.

Jimin was alive.

After we were both so sure that he would be gone, he was alive.

"Go back to not caring about me? Please? For like the next two seconds? And then pretend like you didn't know where I was going?" Yoongi practically begged.

My parents sighed and nodded. I didn't have any iv connected to me since I really was fine.

I got out of bed, thankful that no, they didn't change my clothes into some hospital gown.

I sprinted to Jimin's room, multiple people telling me to stop running on the way there, but I didn't listen.

When I got there, I was out of breath and scared to go inside.

Standing at the doorway, I could see Jimin's parents and Taehyung and Jungkook. They were all smiles and when they saw me, it went silent.

"Yoongi, sweetie, why don't you come in?" Mrs. Park said. I took that as the cue to go.

When my eyes finally met the actual Jimin, awake, sitting upright, a smile on his face, I was the happiest guy on the planet.

I stopped in front of the hospital bed, my eyes probably doe-eyed and a smile plastered on my face.

"Hi, Jimin." I didn't know how he would react. Would he be the same Jimin I knew, or the Jimin who had a hard time talking to people? Especially after waking up so soon...

"Who's that?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering if I actually heard him correctly.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm Jimin, nice to meet you. Are you a friend of Tae and Kookie's?"

Taehyung and Jungkook turned to me with wide eyes and then back at Jimin.

"Holy shit he doesn't remember you?" Jungkook said and Tae hit his arm.

"Watch your mouth."

Mr. and Mrs. Park seemed to be in quite a shock too.

"You don't know who I am, Jimin?" I said slowly, a shudder running through my body.

He shook his head. "Should I know you from somewhere? I assume we've met before?"

"Shit." I said quietly, looking at his parents. They had sad expressions on their face.

"His fear of talking to strangers must be gone now, then. That's a good thing..." Taehyung tried to brighten the mood.

"What's going on?" Jimin asked.

"Let's leave Yoongi and Jimin alone here for a couple minutes." Mrs. Park suggested, and everyone followed her out the room. I sat down beside Jimin and just looked at him.

He still looked like Jimin. He was Jimin. Why was I questioning his existence.

"Wow." I shook my head.

The one I love doesn't remember who I am.

"I assume you're pretty important to me then. I'm really sorry, I can't remember. This is so frustrating. Yoongi, right? What were– I mean what are you to me?" Jimin probably get just as bad about not knowing who I was. That's just the kind of person he was.

"I love you." That's all I said. He stared at me like he was trying to figure out a puzzle, and he shook his head, becoming quite frustrated.

"So you're my boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"We go to school together?"

"Yeah."

"How long have we been dating?"

"You could say since September." It was May now.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't say that. You're probably thinking of the nicest way to break up with me, right?" I bit my lip, not wanting to hear his answer.

"No, I mean, there has to be a reason why we were dating. Especially for so long. I obviously must love you too. And it's frustrating that I can't remember you, I remember everything else so clearly– wait. Since September? I wasn't conscious, what do you mean?"

"You're never going to believe me." I sighed. I got Hoseok to believe it because he was my best friend. Trying to get Jimin to believe it is a whole different story.

"Try me." He dared.

And so I told him. I told him about how we met, about everything that happened in our time together, and he sat and listened.

"I want to believe you."

"But you don't."

"But I want to. You said you love me, you don't just start loving someone randomly. And I know how socially bad I was before."

I didn't respond.

"Listen, Yoongi, you're like, really fucking cute." I laughed. "I don't know how I managed to get with you, and you seem like great guy. My parents love you, my friends like you, that must mean something. So if you're willing to start over again, really slowly though, I'm sure it'll take nearly no time to make me fall for you."

I smiled again, thankful for the opportunity.

I thought I was walking out of here heart broken.

But all I had to do now was get Park Jimin to fall in love with me again.

Should be easy.

__________________

I didn't want to use this ending bc the whole memory loss thing

Didn't wanna jump on board with that since it's used in so many stories.

But this is such a cute sad/happy ending.

Lol I kno y'all would rather have this one tho bc he's alive 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 48 8
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 <𝟑
4.5K 318 20
They all have secrets. And someone knows what those secrets are.
359K 24.4K 62
❝i'm just a lost boy, not ready to be found.❞ a yoonmin fanfiction book 3. ©-ohmytae
1.7K 118 25
He is depressed and has a pretty horrible life. He was about to end it all when someone saved him and now will not leave his side. All he can ask is...