Clueless❥me

By MattsMine__

When 3 guys like the same girl and the girls Too clueless to notice❥ More

0°1
0°2
0°3
0°4
0°5
0°7
0°8
0°9
0°10
0°11
0°12
0°13
0°14
0°15
0°16
0°17
0°18
0°19
0°20
0°21
0°22
0°23
0°24
0°25
0°26
0°27
0°28

0°6

18 0 0
By MattsMine__

0°6 ; Jogs and Goodie Goodies

Persephone :

My stupid phone kept ringing making me waking me from my sleep.

I groaned and rolled over to look and it was 6:30 making me groan louder and get up from my comfy bed that was calling my name.

'It's okay babe. I'll be back.' I say, talking to my bed as I walk into my new closet and grab some clean shorts, my PINK underwear and matching bra and an oversized shirt when I hear my phone ring.

I pick it up to see a random number.

I open it up and read the message.

From: Unknown >6:40am<
Hey it's Cameron. Sorry I took so long to text you

To: Dallas, Cameron Dallas🤔🔥>6:42am<
It's okay hey Cammy

From: Dallas, Cameron Dallas🤔🔥>6:42am<
Cammy? Oh hell no😂

To: Dallas, Cameron Dallas🤔🔥>6:43am<
It's cute😊😂

From: Dallas, Cameron Dallas🤔🔥>6:43am<
Like a certain someone I know😉

To: Dallas, Cameron Dallas🤔🔥>6:44am<
Cheesy cheesy boy 😂

I put my phone down and get into the shower with all the things I grabbed and hopped into the shower.

After I washed my hair and body and shaved, I got out and got dressed.

I looked in the big mirror and looked at myself just in my bra and underwear and noticed that I haven't worked out in a long time.

'We are going running today.' I told my reflection and didn't even bother putting the rest of my clothes on.

I walked out and threw my clothes on my bed and grabbed some running shorts and the matching sport bra.

I put my hair into a high pony tail and slipped on my black and white Nike running shoes.

When I was done getting dressed I walked out of my room and checked on Raven. She was still asleep which relieved me.

I walked into the other room to see my mom asleep.

I walked in quietly and wrote her a letter so she'd know if be fine.

Momma,

I went for a run be back in like 20 minutes. Don't forget to feed Raven lololol xxx

I left it where she could see it and walked outside with an apple in my hand my and phone and ear phones in another.

I took a bite and looked at my phone to see that Cameron texted me.

From: Dallas, Cameron Dallas🤔🔥>6:44am<
What you doing today?

To: Dallas, Cameron Dallas🤔🔥>7:01am<
About to go running so ill talk to you later

I grabbed my Nike running app and started it and then put my phone in my pocket that i had in my pink running shorts and started running with 'Stay' by Kygo started to play.

I hummed along as i started to run.

Half way through the run i saw Matthew walking by himself.

I could tell it was him because one, he turned around and i saw his face, and 2 i saw he had a key chain that had a little bee on it when we first met and i saw it on his keys right now. It made me really happy seeing him.

I ran up to him and sorta tackled him and i could definetly caught him off guard because he seemed scared but when he saw me he looked more realieve.

'Hey hey hey.' I tell him before giving him a hug.

'Persephone you scared the shit out of me.' He says as laugh by his comment.

'Am i ganna have to buy you new jeans?' I asked laughing as we contuined to walk.

'What are you doing running this early?' He asked me taking off his earphones as i just held mine in my hand.

'Eh i showered and noticed that i havnt worked out since i got here which legit was a day but still.' I told him realizing that its been one day ive been here.

'Oh well i dont really see why you need to work out. You have an amazing body.' He tells me making me blush.

'Well guess how i got this body boy.' I say making him laugh.

'So you ready for a your first Junior day at the Riverside high school?' He asks as we just walk around.

'Im actually not that nervous.' I tell him being completely honest.

I didnt really have a hard time fitting in. Im more of a people person so i didnt worry about making new friends already knowing that Matt, Jack and Cameron will be there.

'Thats good and dont worry ill be there with you the entire step of the way.' He says giving me a warm smile.

'Thanks.'

'You wanna hang out later?' He asked catching me off guard.

'Yea. We can hang out at my house if you want.' I offered.

'Yea that'd be perfect. what time?' He asks.

'Uh well anytime is good for me.' I tell him.

'Alright then. You wanna go to your house right now?' He asks making me choke on the air.

'Uh are you okay?' He asks as he pats my back lightly.

'Yea sorry but yea right now is fine. We can go and ill take a quick shower and then we can just hang out.' I tell him as we turn back around so we can head to my house.

Maybe 20 minutes of talking we finally made it to my house.

'So whos home?' He asks as we walk into the house to hear a quiet echo.

'Just my mom and sister.' I say as i drop all my stuff and walk upstairs.

'Hold up imma check something.' I tell him leaving him downstairs as i walk up stairs to my moms room but i didnt see her, only her unmade bed.

I walked over to Ravens room and only saw the same thing.

I quickly walked back downstairs and saw Matt talking to my mom and Raven watching tv.

'And this is the famous Matthew Lee.' My mom says as she sees me walking down the stairs making me face palm myself.

'Yea this is. Well were ganna hang out after i shower so Matt you can wait in my room.' I told him as i grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs away from my mom but before we were in my room she started talking.

'Im actually going to go look for a job around here so im taking Raven with me so you guys have the house to yourself and i would say "dont do this" and "hands to yourself" but who am i kidding Persephone is a goodie goodie so i dont even have to worry about that.' I hear her say as she lets out a laugh making Matt do the same.

'Thats so not true!' I protest.

'Oh please. Ive met you yesterday and i believe your mom. Your a goodie goodie.' Matt says making me hit his shoulder.

'Alright alright be good Matthew. i dont need to tell stef that but ill say it anyways, to make her feel good, be good.' She says and walks out the door.

'i am not a goodie goodie.' I mumble as i lead Matt to my room and grab some clean clothes to shower in.

'Oh please Persephone. And its not a bad thing. A lot of guys prefer goodie goodies.' He says as he falls back first into my bed.

'Psh yea name one guy around here that goes for goodie goodies.' I tell him as i grab a towel from the drawers in my room.

Honestly around here it looks like they just go for girls that try so hard to be badass and girls that show to much skin.

'Me.' He says getting up and walking over to making me laugh at how hes acting.

'They're a big turn on.' He says getting towards me.

'How?' I asked a little nervous as he got closer to me.

'Cuz you see them and they act all goodie goodie and innocent but when you get them alone they show you their freaking side.' He tells me now with his face right in front of my face looking at my eyesa and my lips.

Now im not even nervous more disappointed.

'Damn dude you just ruined it.' I groan pushing him away from me.

'Ruined what?' He asks laughing.

'You were so cute and adorable and ugh your fuckboy symptoms are showing.' I groan walking to the bathroom but he grabs my hand and pulls me back laughing.

'Im not a fuckboy Persephone. You asked why i thought they were a turn on and i answered.' He says laughing.

'Mmmm whatever. The controls right there and yea ill be quick.' I tell him walking into the bathroom and locking it.

Well todays ganna be fun.

#

Today me and my best friend went to Six Flags :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 11.4K 60
« Plus personne n'aura la capacité de me blesser, plus personne n'en aura le pouvoir. » Vivre seule, être indépendante et ne jamais baisser sa garde...
54K 5.3K 61
Tous les personnages (ou presque) vivent dans le même immeuble. Entre les voisins qui font du bruit toute la nuit, ceux qui ne sortent jamais de leur...
31K 2.3K 44
Izuku et Katsuki sont tous les deux issus de familles d'alphas. Passant tout leur temps collés l'un à l'autre ils n'ont pas qu'une envie: s'éveiller...
227K 8.3K 73
« Personne ne sait ni quand, ni comment l'amour ou la foudre vont tomber, mais tout ce qu'on sait, c'est que ça ne tombe jamais deux fois. » Charles...