alien° || k.th + j.jk

Από _GYMIN

An ageless and nameless alien crash-lands in the mountains of Seoul. Searching for a way back home, he wander... Περισσότερα

Chapter One : Bolt Out Of The Blue
Chapter Two : Encounter? Mysterious Coincidence!
Chapter Three : Excitement? Unstoppable Flutter!
Chapter Four : Baby steps? Learning to Love!
Chapter Five : Drawing a line? Cross it!
Chapter Six : Confession? Wrong Timing!
Chapter Seven : Suspicion? Don't believe it!
Chapter Nine : Consolation? I Want To Take Your Pain Away!
Chapter Ten : One-Sided Love? Forcing Yourself To Look Away!
Chapter Eleven : Secrets? The Heavier The Truth; The Better It Floats!
Chapter Twelve : Favor? It Breaks My Heart When I Can't Do It!
Chapter Thirteen : Choice? The Pain Of Losing All For You!
SELF PROMO
Chapter Fourteen : Longing? You Who I Keep Running Into!
Chapter Fifteen : Wounds? I Give You Wounds And It Hurts Me More!
Chapter Sixteen : Sincerity? I Want To Hide It For Your Sake!
Chapter Seventeen : Love? I Wish I Had Said 'I Love You' !
Chapter Eighteen : Friendship? You're Just Another Me!
SELF - PROMO
Chapter Nineteen : Goodbye? Only To Be Back Again!
Chapter Twenty : Fate? The Distance Between My Heart And Yours : 3 Inches!

Chapter Eight : Regret? All You Remember Is The Bad!

7K 433 212
Από _GYMIN

Jeon Jung Kook POV

I was listening to the teacher's lecture, trying hard not to fall asleep; when the door opened revealing Jimin with a big grin on his face.

"Park Jimin, do you happen to know what time it is?," the teacher nagged, glaring at the boy.

"I'm sorry for being late!," Jimin apologized.

The teacher looked away from him. "Fine. Come inside. Don't be late ever again!"

Jimin nodded. He entered and walked towards his seat which was behind me. As he walked past me, we quickly exchanged fist-bumps.
All through the boring class, Jimin hummed a song.

Soon it was lunch time. Jimin and I walked into the cafeteria and sat down at an empty table in the corner of the big hall with our food-trays.

"Did something good happen to you?," I asked with a curious smirk.

Jimin nodded happily.

"What is it?," I asked again.

"I met a boy...," Jimin spoke up with a big smile, "He is very beautiful than the girls I have dated!"

I choked on my own saliva. "Park...Jimin...are you turning gay?"

Jimin just smiled nervously. "I could give it a try!," he said confidently.

I just smiled back. "Can you tell me his name?"

Jimin shook his head as a no.

"Why?," I pouted.

"Because I don't want to share him!"

I chuckled at that. "Don't worry. I already have someone I love so I wouldn't steal away your guy!"

Jimin chucked. "You do? Who?"

"Not telling you!," I said in a teasing tone.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

THWACK!

"I told you many times to think before you teleport yourself, dumb boy!," Seokjin scolded angrily as he smacked me hard on my head.

I groaned in pain.

"Anyways, I'm leaving...," Seokjin said.

"Already?"

"Yeah. Your so-called Grandma is coming back home; I can hear it...," Seokjin said.

I just made an O with my lips.

"Oh, and Taehyung, I might have found a way for you to go home...," Seokjin said.

"Really?," I asked with a forced smile. I felt my heart sink a bit.

Seokjin nodded and then he disappeared into thin air. I bit my lower lip hard. It's time for me to go back now. That's weird; why am I not feeling happy about it?
Suddenly I regretted asking Seokjin for help; because I don't want to go back now.

"I'm home!," Grandma yelled.

Grandma walked into the living room. I forced on a smile as rushed over to greet her.

"Taehyung, it's gonna rain and Jungkook hasn't taken his umbrella. Will you go pick him up? I would go but I'm very tired...," Grandma frowned.

"It's okay, Grandma. I'll go!," I said with a smile.

Grandma smiled back sweetly. She leaned in to kiss my cheek, and then she left to rest in her room.

I left the living room; and after grabbing two umbrellas, left the house.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

All through the day, Jimin talked about his so-called crush and bored the hell out of me. Whenever I asked him for his crush's name, he would say, "K.T.H."

Like hell I would know something like that!

School was over. It had started pouring heavily outside. As I left my class with Jimin; Jimin halted to a stop. He smiled as he ran away on the corridors.

"Jimin?! Where are you going?!," I shouted.

"Wait for me. I promise I'll meet you in a few minutes!," Jimin response without looking back.

"Okay...," I murmured. I turned around and walked away from him. Jimin looked like as if a brilliant idea had struck him.
And who could be the guy that captured Jimin's heart in one-go?

I smiled myself; I would love to meet that guy.

Park Ji Min POV

"Appa? Are you still here?," I asked softly as I slowly entered the door to the Principal's office.

My father looked up from his documents and smiled at me. "Jimin! Come in!," he said smiling as he took off his horn-rimmed specs, "Why are you here?"

I smiled as I walked in, closing the door behind. I sat down across from him.

"So? What is it?," my father asked.

"Appa, can you do something for me?"

"Like what?"

"I want a favor from you!," I said smiling.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

I let out a deep breath as I waited impatiently under the shade for the heavy rain to stop.
I regret not bringing my umbrella.

"Kookie!," a voice called.

A smile appeared on my face; when my gaze fell on Taehyung who was running up to me, holding two umbrellas - one he was already using.

"Taehyung!," I called out.

"Kookie!," Taehyung yelled again with a bright smile as he waved happily at me. Without me knowing, I was already waving back.

Just then, Taehyung slipped on the rain puddle and fell down with a loud thud.
I chuckled slightly with a long sigh. Then I stepped into the rain and ran towards him to help him.

I reached out my hand for Taehyung who smiled at me as he took it. I helped him stand up. After that I picked up the umbrellas he had dropped.

"Thank you, Jungkook!," Taehyung said.

I turned to him with a smile. And then I spotted spots of mud on his soft cheeks. I didn't have my handkerchief with me, so instead I used my cardigan to wipe it away.

Taehyung grinned.

"You fell down on purpose, didn't you?," I teased.

Taehyung smiled with a nod.

I let out a small chuckle. Seriously, what are the limits of Taehyung's cuteness?

"Hey! Jeon Jungkook! Why didn't you wait for me?!," a high-pitched voice yelled.

Taehyung and I both turned front and saw Jimin running up to us at top speed.

"Jimin!," I greeted with a smile.

Jimin was standing in the rain with us now; his gaze locked on Taehyung, while Taehyung looked at him with curiosity. Jimin smiled as he stared at him.

I bit my lower lip. It felt as if I was the third-wheel between them. I was jealous, seeing them smile at each other. Why were they even smiling at each other?

"Chim-Chim!," Taehyung said smiling.

Jimin smiled back. "It's Jimin...," Jimin corrected.

Taehyung just nodded with a smile.

"Hi, Kim Taehyung!," Jimin said smiling.

I watched them closely, noticing Jimin's character around Taehyung. And then I realized something. It all started to make sense now.

K.T.H?

The person Jimin loves is no other than my crush, Kim Tae Hyung.

I blinked as I stared at them. "How do you guys know each other?"

"I met him on my way to school this morning!," Jimin said and Taehyung nodded.

"But how do you guys know each other?," Jimin asked with curiosity as he turned to me.

I hesitated a bit. "We live together!," Taehyung said happily as he clung onto my arms.

Jimin gave a forced smile. I could sense the awkwardness rising now.

"Um...Bye, Jimin!," I said quickly, trying to avoid any more questions. I grabbed Taehyung by his wrist, and ran ahead, pulling Taehyung behind.

"Bye, Chim-Chim!," Taehyung yelled behind me.

Park Ji Min POV

I waved goodbye at Taehyung with a smile. After that I walked towards my car which waited for me in the school's private parking lot.

The car drove away.

I stared out the window with a shy smiled as I thought of Taehyung.

"We live together!"

My smiled disappeared when I remembered what Taehyung had said. He lives together with Jungkook. Why? Are they cousins - ?

"Don't worry. I already have someone I love so I wouldn't steal away your guy!"

I blinked as I became serious and thoughtful. - Or are they something more? Jungkook did say that he has someone he loves.
Is it Taehyung?

Well, if it is, then, I'm sorry, Jungkook; because I'm not going to give up on Taehyung.
What I see, I want no matter what happens; even if I have to take it away.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

"Kookie, you're hurting my wrist ~ ," Taehyung whined as he struggled to free his wrist.

"I'm really sorry!," I apologized as I quickly let go of his hand.

"It's okay...," Taehyung said with a smile, rubbing his swollen wrist.

I frowned. Even if I ask him about it, he wouldn't understand; but still -
"Taehyung, you - ," I spoke up.

"Hm?," Taehyung responded with a blank look.

I let out a deep sigh. I stepped closer to him and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung blinked. "Kookie...," he stuttered.

"I don't want to share you!," I said as I tightened my grip around him. The way I know Jimin, he'll never back down; and neither would I.

I regret making Jimin my best friend; because now, we've become rivals!

"I - I don't understand what you mean...," Taehyung hesitated in my grasp.

I let out a soft chuckle as I let go of him. "I knew you wouldn't. Let's just go home."

Taehyung nodded with a smile.

*****

This must be like the most boring chapter ever😑😑😑😑

So sorry😞😞😞😞😞😞

Next chapter will be better😏😏😏

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

26.3K 2.5K 34
"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼,𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓾𝓷...𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮" ~~~~~• 1st in Fanfiction! [FilipinoWritersAwar...
111K 7.2K 70
BTS is a group of seven explorers that volunteered to find new breeders for their all male planet. Since none of them won their own breeder in the lo...
486K 29K 55
Seven boys, seven sins and one Hell of a ride. What starts off as a race against time with a group of strangers, becomes an unexpected adventure that...
34K 1.9K 39
⚠︎☠『Taehyung highschool student who has been trying to survive alone. One day, in a risky attempt to get food from an abandoned store, he is attacked...