The Contract Marriage (Comple...

By ShaanaG

#Book 1 #3 in humor on 13.5.18 #33 in romance on 03.04.17 Started on : 5th december 2015 Ended on: 14th febru... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Ryouma's P.O.V
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
about nxt update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
The next book
FAQs

Chapter 6

64.1K 2.2K 105
By ShaanaG

Warning: there is a lot of apology in this chapter but not about what everyone's expecting for and yea changing of P.O.V too. Unedited so if there is any spelling errors ignore them. I'm constantly switching the speech from past to present please ignore that too.

Thank you all for your votes and comments, enjoy reading.

Chapter 6

Ryouma's P.O.V

Early morning I'm having my 3rd cup of coffee in my office because of this constant headache from the previous night. And my best friend's nagging is just adding to my headache.

As he was giving me lecture on how I shouldn't have drank so much suddenly the door burst open and enters the most unexpected person Rina, my wife's best friend whom I met yesterday on our wedding reception.

Before I could even ask her something, She threw a punch on my face...Hard, a very hard punch... Oww...

"What the he-"

"What the hell do you think of yourself? You monster!!" She cut me off.

"Huh?" She's the one who punched me.

"Oh don't you play innocent at all, at least not after what you've done with your wife!" She shouted.

"Okay young lady would you mind telling us what he did? because we don't have a clue of what you're talking about?" Rihito asked but seriously I don't have any idea what she's talking about.

"Why not ask this jerk himself, he's your best friend isn't he?" She tried to punch me again but Rihito grabbed her from behind.

"Let me go!! I'm going to kill him!!" She struggled, actually trying to kill me.

"Okay Mr. Jerk I mean Ryouma before she actually kills you just tell us what the hell is she going on about? and yes hurry up, I don't think I can hold her back any longer." said Rihito still trying to stop her.

"Like the hell I know what she's talking about!" I told him because seriously I don't know. and on top of it this headache. I hold my head.

"Wow! You're actually a monster who leaves his wife road in the middle of the night in the middle of some unknown road and doesn't even know what am I talking about? You jerk!"

"Wait, he did what?" Rihito looked at me.

" Ryouma? Seriously?"

I sit and try to recall the night's incident. Oh Shit.

Rihito was right I shouldn't have gotten drunk.

"Where is she?" Rihito asked her.

"Why the hell do you even want to know?" She shouted.

Rihito: Please.

"Well your friend will be very sad to know as his plan failed because she's in my house, alive and safe." She glared at me.

"Great then Ryouma will come and he'll apologize properly" he glared at me.

"and take her back home" he added.

"Sure he can do all the begging for forgiveness act and all but she's not going back to him, and of course I wouldn't let her go back to this monster either that's what I came here to tell this monster." saying this she stormed out.

After an hour

Rihito's P.O.V

We're sitting in the car in front of Rina's house for past 1 hour.

We came here for... hmm actually to put it in a simple way since this idiot was irritating me about what he should do about his stupid act I brought him here to make peace with his wife. I personally had to come with him because this guy is such a mess that he would end up fighting with her instead of apologizing or he would have just returned back without even entering the house and would have continued irritating me. Well this guy, my best friend Ryouma Carlton is not very good with words but is actually quite a nice guy. He just doesn't know how to express himself that makes him a bit... ok not just a bit but very complicated. When we first met for me, an easy going guy, normally it took a day or two to understand and be friends with people but with this guy, it took me 6 months to actually make him utter a word, another 6 months trying to figure out how this guy's brain functions and another 6 months to get used to tolerating him. And now for the past 1 hour he has been returning from the door and for the 10th time without even touching the bell and another 10 times without even reaching the door and I'm getting damn irritated here!

"Come on, dude. It's not difficult at all. You just have to apologize for the mistake you've done. I know normally you don't apologize but dude this time you did a huuuuuuugge mistake and you agree with me. You left your wife in the middle of night in some unknown place. So just go inside and apologize and bring her home with you. 'Kay?"

He doesn't budge.

"Now seriously dude? If you didn't want to come here then why were you irritating me this whole time asking me for a solution huh? Now I've given you a perfect solution I myself came here for your moral support and you're giving me this attitude here." I'm losing my cool now.

"I'm just going to apologize this one time. I won't plead her to come back." he said with a stern face.

"Yes my dear friend, sure. But for that you have to go inside first, hmm? And I'm sure if you

apologize sincerely she'll definitely forgive you." I try to convince him.

"How would you know?" He looks at me.

"Because I personally think she's a sweet, innocent lamb, married off to a devil." Yes I truly agree with me.

"Very funny." He gives me his usual "you should watch what you speak, don't mess with me" look. As if he doesn't know I'm immune to them.

"Okay then if you're not going in then we're going back. Because I don't want to look like a stalker and have another punch from the fighter lady. She's scary and you know that." I told him pointing his face which was still swollen because of the punch she threw at him.

Suddenly he gets out of the car and goes towards the door, thank god I thought but I said it too early because this idiot for the 11th time returns back. Sigh.

Okay now I've had enough of him.

I jumped out of the car took his arm and rang the doorbell.

Rina's P.O.V

When I opened the door I saw a guy with a flower vas in front of his face and that too picked up from my garden. Seriously, I don't have time for this beacause my bff is crying (not literally) upstairs because of that monster husband of hers. I start to close the door but he enters my house. What the hell?

"Who the hell are you? and how dare you enter my house?" I shout at this stranger.

He doesn't answer.

"Just in case you didn't know I'm a black belt and if you dot want to get hurt, show me your face." I warned him.

"Only if you promise you wouldn't punch me." He finally says something. and I've heard this voice somewhere.

"Look Mr. if you don't take that vase off your face and get the hell out of my house I'm calling the cops." I threatened him.

" Only if you promise you wouldn't punch me." he repeats.

"okay fine I won't hit you." I assured him.

He slowly removes the vase off his face and well I changed my mind I am going to hit him...hard.

I walk towards him.

"Hey that's cheating; you said you wouldn't hurt me." He says stepping backwards.

"I haven't...yet." I now stood in front of him.

"Okay fine anywhere but not the face, 'kay?" He closes his eyes.

I took the vase from his hand and put it on the floor and just stare at him.

He slowly opened his one eye and the other. He straightened himself.

"Listen to what he has to say...please?" he said pointing towards the door.

I turned back and saw the monster himself.

"Get the hell out of here." I shouted.

Just then Teresa came down running, hearing me shout.

"What's going o-" she noticed the unwanted guests.

"You" I pointed towards the pervert Rakuto or Rikito or whatever his name was. "take your friend and get out of my house."

"but..."

"NOW"

Rihito's P.O.V

I gulped. Well can't help that she IS scary.

But I've got to do this even if I'm sacrificed today.

I went towards Teresa. " Ryouma has something to say. Please."

"Fine." she sighed. They both went upstairs to talk leaving me behind with the fighter lady and I can feel her piercing by back through her eyes. Laser eyes.

I simply turned and smiled at her hoping that she doesn't kill me before their return.

She kept glaring.

"Like what you see sweetheart." Suicide, I said something stupid again.

She was going to say something but just sighed instead.

Well looks like I'm safe...for today. I thought.

After a minute of silence.

"Nice house, I must say." Only this topic came in my mind. She ignored me.

"and nice room, nice curtains and yes a very nice vase." I made another stupid comment. wow Rihito, A vase? seriously? when did I became so boring. Well can't blame myself, I don't know what to talk and I'm supposed to be very good in case of girls.

But this woman, NO.

There is something about her that tells me to run to save my life and something that wants me to keep irritating her.

"What are you trying to get at?" well looks like this stupid question saved me from the boring silence.

"hmm I mean you've got good choice you see. Nice house, nice curtains and of course the vase." I told her exactly what I meant. hmm.. well.. yes that's what.

"the vase?" she raised her eyebrows.

"yes it's my favorite. it saved my life a while ago. Oh I so love this vase." I said hugging the vase.

she laughed. God did I tell you she looks stunning when she laughs. No cause I've seen her like this for the very first time.

"you can laugh too huh?" Shit it slipped I swear this time it was not a suicide attempt.

"excuse me?" there she goes again with " you wanna die" look. Sometimes I think she and Ryouma are kind of similar. But no they aren't.

"No seriously this is the first time I've seen you doing anything else than punching someone." actually yes, the first time we met she punched me and Ryouma got the second one.

"It's not my fault that you're surrounded by the people who deserve to be punched." she said with a playful smile.

"I am sorry." I apologized.

"for getting surrounded by those kind of people?" she smiled again.

"No. About the party, I really thought you were my date. you were wearing a white gown and were outside where my date was supposed to be and I thought... I just... I'm sorry. I really am." I really wanted to apologize for that time but never really got the chance.

"Okay I forgive you." Wow that was easy.

"Really?"

"Yes beacause for that I've already got my revenge and now that you've apologized I am feeling guilty too. so, I also am very sorry." I don't get why she's saying sorry though.

"For what?" I asked her.

"for ruining your date, remember?"

"ah you got me into a real trouble that day." oh yes that was troublesome.

"I'm sorry." She apologized again.

"hmm okay since you're sincerely apologizing this great Rihito baba will forgive you, my child." I posed like a priest..

"oh I'm blessed, the great Rihito baba." she folded her hands.

We both laughed.

"So, you don't plan to kill me anymore right? I can think I'm safe?" I asked her to make sure.

"Yes, yes you are." she assured me.

Oh thank god.

We laugh again.

"So, friends?" I extend my hand.

"Nice try, but I don't make friends easily." there there my poor hand, daddy's here. I assured my rejected hand.

"Ah I see. No problem because I'm very good at making friends." I winked at her.

Suddenly Ryouma storms out of the room. He seemed angry, very angry and yes he did it again. Damn.

"Sorry but I got to go." I ran out fearing he would leave me behind like he did to his wife. this guy, anger just gets the worse out of him.

"Oye, Ryouma wait for me." I shouted from back. and there he is already starting the car.

"No my friend, you're not driving cause I don't want to die a tragic death by you running my car into something or somewhere." I didn't ask him anything because I very much have the idea about what happened. Looks like I'm not getting this headache off my head for quite some time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41.4K 60
"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively. "...and ju...
12.2M 395K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
1.6M 87.9K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
67.3K 3.2K 56
Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier oriented middle class girl Ayat Seth was p...