Sex, Love, and Basketball *Bo...

By KarmyVolkevens

**Includes SLB Books 1 and 2** Sex, Love, and Basketball follows a groups of girls and a few guys on their jo... More

Introduction
1. Move In Day
2. Campus Tour
4. Do I Know You?
5. "Is This a Game To You?"
6. I Deserve Better
7. "International House of Pussy...I mean Pancakes."
8. "I Know It Was You."
9. Daaaammmnnn!
10. Feel My Pain
11. One on One
12. Legal
13. Birthday Sex
14. Momma Don't Play (Skip to the very end of this ch.)
15. Just a One Time Thing: Part 1
16. Just a One Time Thing: Part 2
17. A Deal's a Deal
18. Why Her?
19. Needing Space
20. Making Up
21. Just For The Night
22. Faking It
23. Taking L's
24. Double Dating
25. Perfect Timing
26. Ex's and Oooooh's
27. Pizza and Chill
28. The Honeymoon Stage
29. "Hoemance"
30. Stitches
31. Saying Goodbye
32. The Jealous Type
33. Buzzer Beater
34. First Fight
35. Official
36. Head Ahh
37. "I'd Go Anywhere With You."
38. Exposed
39. Christmas Break
40. It's All Good
41. Sistah Sistah
42. Bad Timing
43. N.I.M.D.K
44. Christmas
45. New To This
46. Fighting and Cheating
47. Misunderstandings and Mental Breakdowns
48. YT People Sh*t
49. Chaos and Tragedies (Part 1)
50. Chaos and Tragedies (Part 2)
(Book 2) 1. The Perfect Couple
2. Awkward Situations
3. No New Friends
4. You Ain't Got No Nipples!!!
5. One Hundred Yard Suicides
6. Get The Strap
7. "Are You A Boy Or A Girl?"
8. Baggage
9. P.E. To The TT. Y
10. Break Ups, Makes Ups, And Things That Start With The Letter P
11. Explosions and....Proposals?
12. First Times and Goodbyes
13. Sebastian's Tree
14. Hypocrite
15. Cherry Pie
16. Match Makers
17. I Hate You
18. Number 22
19. Heat Of The Moment
20. "Eating"
21. The Silent Treatment
22. Meeting The Rents
23. Talk To Me
24. Parking Ticket
25. Ménage à trois
26. Ménage à trois (Part 2)
27. Three's a Crowd
28. Bad Idea
29. Recovery Road (Part 1)
30. Recovery Road (Part 2)
31. Family and Friends Day
32. Old Habits
33. First Fights and First Dates (Part 1)
34. First Fights and First Dates (Part 2)
35. Ghosting
36. Ambush
37. Group Hangout (Part 1)
38. Group Hangout (Part 2)
39. The Kick Back
40. Millenniums

3. "Shopping"

1.7K 102 55
By KarmyVolkevens

Sorry for any typos 😅

"Oh my God Dani! Please don't stop!"

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on. You remember the nice girl I met yesterday? Komfort was her name. Well, I was bored, so I called her up. She invited me over to her apartment and things just went on from there.

I continued to work my tongue against the girl's clit while pumping my fingers in and out of her dripping core.

"Mmmmm fuck Dani! I'm gonna cum!" The girl said grinding against my face and fingers. I was so turned on at this point that I used my free hand to pleasure myself in order to get the release I so desperately needed.

"Cum for me ma." I said taking the girl's clit in my mouth and sucking harshly on it.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" The girl said as her legs began to shake.

I pulled my fingers out of the girl and watched as her juices dripped from her pussy.

"Damn girl. That's all for me?" I said sitting back on my knees and enjoying how tired and satisfied Komfort looked.

"You still nervous?" I said turning to Taylor who was blushing extremely hard at what she had just witnessed. This was supposed to be a threesome, but Taylor was a little nervous, so she opted on just watching.

"A little, but I want to try." The girl said making me laugh at her cuteness.

"Then come here." I said sitting at the end of the bed and biting my lip as the shy girl walked towards me, well....shyly.

"What are you gonna do to me?" The girl asked standing between my legs.

"Whatever you allow me to do to you." I said placing my hands on the girl's waist and pulling her onto my lap. "If at any point you want me to stop, just say so."

"Okay." The girl said putting her arms around my neck loosely.

"Is this your first time?" I asked feeling stupid for not even thinking about this possibility. I never take a girl's virginity. That's begging for them to get attached to you.

"With a girl." The girl said frowning a little. "Is that bad?"

"Nope." I said smirking at the girl. "Not at all." As long as it wasn't her first time ever, I was good with that.

After that I pressed my lips against the girl's and kissed her in a way that wouldn't overwhelm her, but also wouldn't fail to turn her on.

"Is this okay?" I said breaking the kiss and grabbing the hem of the girl's shirt, lifting it a little.

Taylor just nodded her head leaning into kiss me again, but I backed away so I could get her shirt over her head.

Right when I got the girl's shirt off, she leaned in smashing her lips into mine and kissing me hungrily. Someone's shyness was gone.

I unclasped the girl's bra with out asking and broke our kiss to attach my mouth to one of her nipples.

"Oh my Gosh." The girl said throwing her head back. Suddenly I felt lips on my shoulder and then my neck. Apparently Komfort wanted to join the fun.

Taylor opened her eyes and looked a little startled when she saw Komfort had joined us, but she surprised me when she pulled Komfort's face from my neck and started kissing her. I was so fucking turned on at this point. I love college!

I watched the girl's make out for a little longer and then slid my hand into Taylor's jogging pants. My hand was immediately met with the girl's wetness and I slid two fingers into the girl without warning. I looked up when I heard both girl's groan and saw Komfort's bottom lip trapped between Taylor's teeth.

I started pumping my fingers in and out of Taylor, but the fact that she still had her pants on was a little irritating so I pushed the girl off of me, making her stand up.

"Is something wrong?" The girl asked looking worried.

"Yes. Take those damn pants off." I said and the girl immediately obliged.

Once Taylor was completely naked, I pulled her back into my lap and easily let my fingers get lost inside of her.

She and Komfort started making out again and I was starting to feel left out, so I started sucking harshly on Taylor's neck causing the girl to break her kiss with Komfort. Right when her lips were free, I pressed mine up against them.

Komfort went back to my neck, but I wasn't feeling the position the three of us were in.

"Hold up." I said pulling away from Taylor. "Get up."

Taylor did as I said.

I laid back on the bed and beckoned Taylor to me.

She tried to straddle my hips, but I shook my head.

"Sit on my face." I told the girl and her shyness came back instantly.

"Maybe Komfort should do it." The girl said looking nervous.

"I want you to do it. Don't be scared." I said reaching for the girl's hand.

"Choose a leg." I told Komfort and she instantly straddled one of my thighs grinding her wet pussy back and forth on it.

"Come on ma." I said trying to focus on Taylor and not the sexy ass girl riding my thigh.

Taylor finally did as I said. I pulled her up the rest of the way, helping her to straddle my face. I placed my hands on top of her thighs and she got on her knees for support.

Once Taylor was in place, I ran my tongue through the girl's folds making her whine a little.

Once I was sure that she wouldn't back out, I went to work letting my tongue dance all on her clit.

Both girl's were moaning like crazy and I was loving it.

-

After I got done with Komfort and Taylor, I started getting dressed, because I wasn't about spend the night with them.

I looked back at the naked girls and they were cuddled up and sleeping. Damn they looked good.

I smirked at my accomplishment and headed for the door.

The smirk was wiped clean off of my face when I bumped into the last person I wanted to see.

"So you were a part of all this damn noise? I was coming over here to complain, but I guess you guys are done. I didn't think you had it in you."

"Raquel?" I said feeling my cheeks get hot. All of my confidence was still in the room with Komfort and Taylor.

"I see you met my next door neighbors." She said with a chuckle.

"We um, went shopping earlier and-"

"Save the bullshit." Raquel said cutting me off. "I know fucking when I hear it and that's exactly what the three of you were doing. Looks like we've got a froshstitute on the team. Just know when the season starts that this won't be acceptable. Make sure you get it all out of your system."

"Froshstitute?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"I read it in a book once." She said shrugging.

"Are you calling me a hoe?" I asked getting a little offended.

"If the shoe fits, by all means wear that bitch."  Raquel laughed.

"Fuck you, Raquel." I said brushing past her, but she stopped me.

"Where are you going?" She asked with a tight grip on my arm.

"To my room, if you'd let me go." I said rolling my eyes.

"No, you can crash in my apartment." She said making me frown.

"I don't want to." I said yanking my arm away from her.

"Well you can't go back to your dorms dumbass." Raquel said looking annoyed.

"Why not?"

"Because it's past your curfew. The freshman dorms stop letting freshman in at midnight, it's 1:15am, you're crashing in my apartment. End of discussion." She said pulling me towards her door. I didn't even protest this time.

"You're so bossy, no wonder you're the captain." I said once we'd entered Raquel's apartment.

"I'm not bossy. I'm just watching out for your dumbass. How did you not know about the curfew? Do you know what coach does to freshman for missing curfew?" She asked me.

"Obviously not, but I'm sure you're going to tell me." I said rolling my eyes, and walking over to Raquel's couch and plopping down on it.

"You got a smart ass mouth. I should let you get in trouble." She said shaking her head at me, but smirking. Damn. Why does she have to be so damn sexy?

"Whatever. Can I take a shower?" I asked.

"Duh, bitch. You thought you were going to sleep in my bed without showering first?" Raquel asked making my cheeks get hot.

"I'm sleeping with you?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Only in your dreams, freshman. I'm taking the couch." She said making me frown.

"No, I can take the couch." I offered.

"No you can't." Raquel shook her head.

"Yes, I can." I said laying on the couch. "It's comfortable. See."

"Get your damn shoes off my couch, Daniella." Raquel said coming over and pushing my legs off the couch and making me fall off.

"Ouch." I said pouting and crossing my arms. I was really sleepy because I never act like this. Okay I do, but still. I'm sleepy.

"You're such a baby. Go to the bathroom and take your shower, child. I'll bring you some clothes. Towels and wash cloths are in the closet right before you get to the bathroom." Raquel instructed me.

Raquel went to what I'm assuming was her room and I made my way to the bathroom to do what she told me to.

Raquel

I went to my room and looked through my drawers for something I wouldn't mind Dani keeping. I settled on grey sweat pants and a white wife beater. I grabbed one of the sports bras I had just bought and along with some boy shorts I hadn't worn.

I waited a while before knocking on the bathroom door. The shower was still running so I just opened the door and walked into the steaming bathroom.

"I'm putting your clothes on the sink." I spoke over the running water.

"Thank you." Daniella called back.

"No problem. We're teammates now, so I got your back." I told her before exiting the bathroom.

I got a cover from my room and laid on my couch. I turned the tv on since I wasn't sleepy and decided to just watch a movie until I fell asleep.

I was ten minutes into the movie when I felt a presence beside me.

"I love this movie." Dani said making me sigh.

"Go to sleep, child."

"I'm not a child, and scoot over." She said sitting on my legs until I moved them and sat up.

"I offer you my bed and your ungrateful ass comes out here disturbing my movie?" I asked slightly annoyed with her. At least I was until I saw how cute she looked in my clothes.

"Here." She said lifting my legs and putting them on her lap. "Now it's like I'm not here."

I was only wearing boy shorts, so Dani's hands were now resting on my bare legs and I didn't know how to feel about that.

"Can you pick the cover up?" She asked, making me roll my eyes.

"You're this close to me kicking you out." I said having barely any space between my thumb and index finger.

I did pick up my cover though because I was a little cold. I had the air on because it helped me sleep better.

"Thank you." Dani said smiling at me and I just shook my head and returned my focus to the movie.

I was getting into The Incredibles, when I felt Dani's hand rubbing against my leg.

Her eyes were glued to the screen, so I was wondering if I was just imagining it.

I tried to ignore it, but then I felt her hand sneaking farther up my thigh.

"Dani, what are you doing?" I asked the handsy girl.

She didn't respond, she just let her hand slip beneath the fabric of my boy shorts and then she stopped.

"Don't start something you can't finish." I warned. I wouldn't date Dani, but I'd definitely hook up with her. No strings attached of course. And after she turned 18.

"Who said I wouldn't be able to finish?" She said looking at me and I could see her biting her lip with the help of the tv.

"Calm your horny ass down. Didn't you just fuck two girls some hours ago?" I said pushing her hand out of my boy shorts.

"That was hours ago. I've got enough energy to go a couple more rounds." She said smirking at me and I couldn't deny that she was sexy.

"I'm not one of your little hoes." I said making her frown.

"Who said you were? And I don't have hoes." Dani said, making me scoff.

"Why lie? It's only your second day here and you already got in two girl's pants. Two juniors might I add. You're a little player. Admit it." I said and she frowned.

"Why does everyone think that? How am I a player? I have sex and make sure the girls know nothing else will come out of it. Wouldn't a player just lead them on?" She asked looking offended and I just laughed.

"Calm down, Daniella. I'm just fucking with you. I'm not judging." I told her and she slapped my thigh, making me wince.

"Don't fuck with me like that. I hate being called a player. Why do I need a label just because I like sex? I'm either a hoe or a player. Why can't I just be called sexually adventurous or something?" Dani ask and I shrugged.

"I don't know."

"Great answer." She said pushing my legs off of her lap and standing up. "Goodnight, Raquel." Dani said walking towards my room.

"Goodnight, Daniella." I said laughing at her. She was obviously mad.

I ended up falling asleep before the movie even ended.

-

Daniella

"Get up, kid." I woke up to someone pushing my shoulder.

"Go the fuck away. It's the weekend." I mumbled pulling the covers over my head, but they were snatched away.

"I said getcho ass up." The voice said a lot sterner than before and I opened my eyes to see Raquel glaring at me.

"Geez. Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?" I said sitting up and yawning.

"No one, but I might piss in your breakfast if you don't get up." Raquel said, leaving the room.

It's like my senses kicked in because I instantly smelled bacon and maple syrup. Oh shit! There must be pancakes or waffles.

I hopped out of bed and ran to the kitchen, sadly my excitement about food caused me to bump into Raquel, who had two plates in her hands. She nearly dropped them, but she balanced herself quickly.

"Why the hell are you running around like that? Go sit down, child." She said irking my damn nerves.

"Why do you keep calling me that? And I heard you call me kid this morning. I'm not a kid or a child, so could you just stop?" I asked sitting at the counter. There were four stools and I took one of the middle ones.

"Shut up and eat." Raquel said placing a plate in front of me and it took everything in me not to knock it down.

"I'm not hungry." I said crossing my arms.

"This is why I can't take your little ass seriously. You were so excited that you nearly knocked our plates out of my hand, but since I said something you didn't like, you don't want to eat?" She asked me.

"I lost my appetite." I said getting down from the stool.

"Dani, come on." Raquel said sitting her plate on the counter and standing in front of me.

"I don't want to." I said not budging.

"You're acting like a child." She said looking frustrated.

"I am one, remember!" I said pushing past her.

"See this is why I could never date you. I can't even joke around with your sensitive ass." She said making me stop in my tracks.

"You weren't joking though." I said turning around. "It's not a joke if you actually feel that way. And honestly, you're a bitch and that's why I could never date you."

That was such a lie. I'd date Raquel no matter how much of a bitch she could be.

"I'll show you a bitch." Raquel said walking to her door and opening it. "Get the fuck out."

"I hate you." I said bumping her on my way out.

"I hate you too, freshman." She said pushing me all the way out the door and slamming it in my face.

I was just about to complain about my shoes being in there when the door opened again and two shoes landed at my feet.

"You stupid bitch!" I yelled after picking up my shoes. I wanted to kick Raquel's door, but I hadn't put my shoes on yet and I didn't want to break my toe.

-

I didn't feel like going to my room, so I texted Nadia to see what she was doing. She told me it was okay for me to come by her room, so that's where I went from Raquel's apartment.

I knocked on Nadia's door and a cute girl opened it.

"You must be Daniella." The girl said stepping aside.

"Um yeah. Is Nadia here?" I asked looking around for my friend.

"Yeah, she's in the shower though. She told me to tell you to make yourself comfortable." She said closing the door behind her.

"Oh okay." I said sitting on one of the beds in the room.

"Um, that's my bed." The girl said laughing. She was really cute.

She had curly, sandy brown hair that was up in a messy bun. She also had freckles and light green eyes. The thing that made me think she was so cute was her braces. Girls with braces are so cute.

"Well it's comfortable." I said bouncing a little.

"That's good to know." She said laughing and sitting on a different part of her bed.

"So what's your name?" I asked the girl.

"My name is Chastity." She said making me laugh. I couldn't help it though because here I am trying to use my hoe powers on a girl with a name like that.

"What's so funny?" She asked frowning.

"Nothing. I just thought of something funny at a random time. Happens to the best of us." I said and she squinted her eyes at me.

"Mhmm. If you're making fun of my name, shame on you. Honestly, I hate my name because now it's like I have to be this innocent sweet girl, but lord knows I'm not." She said laughing at herself.

"Oh so what are you then?" I asked deciding that my hoe powers could still be used on this one.

"I'm me." Chastity shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm me too. I mean, are you a walking contradiction or what?" I asked and she laughed before rolling her eyes.

"I'm straight." She said and I frowned.

"And I'm gay. I don't remember asking about your sexuality though."

"You didn't, but you are flirting with me. You want to know if I'm willing to hook up with you and I'm not." Chastity said getting up from her bed and walking over to her dresser.

"I'm just being social with you until my friend gets out of the shower. There was no flirting going on." I lied.

"You were looking at me like I was a piece of meat the second I opened the door. I'm not stupid." She said turning around and leaning back on her dresser.

"I find you attractive, I can't help that I can't keep my eyes off of you." I said shrugging.

"Don't do that." She said blushing. Ha. I'm winning.

"Don't do what? Compliment a beautiful girl? How can I not?"

"Why are you like that?" She asked and I tilted my head.

"Attracted to you? Well you're cute and-"

"No." She said laughing. "Why are you such a flirt? You can't just have a normal conversation with a girl without trying to manipulate her into sleeping with you?"

"That's like me going to a restaurant and not ordering any food." I said and Chastity just laughed and shook her head.

"Nadia told me all about you, so try your game on some other girl because I don't want to play."

After dissing me like a boss, Chastity left the room.

Right after Chastity left, Nadia walked out the bathroom in nothing but a towel and my imagination went wild.

"Oh hey, Dani." Nadia said like she wasn't in nothing, but a towel in front of a horny ass lesbian.

"Where's Chastity?" She asked walking over to her dresser and looking through it, I'm assuming for clothes.

"Where are your clothes?" I asked a question of my own.

"I'm looking for some now." She said throwing some sweat pants onto her bed.

"Are you doing this on purpose?" I asked looking at Nadia like she was crazy.

"Doing what on purpose?" She said letting her towel drop to the floor.

"You're naked." I said turning in the opposite direction out of respect.

"I know. That's how everyone starts off before they put clothes on." Nadia said and I could sense the eye roll in her voice.

"I'm gay as fuck and you're naked." I tried to elaborate.

"Are you seriously that horny?" She said laughing.

"Unfortunately, yes." I said and Nadia laughed again.

"Well I'm dressed now Ms. Horny."

I turned around and Nadia was wearing sweat pants and a white t-shirt. Her dark hair was damp and up in a messy bun.

"You look cute." I said laughing at her.

"Shut up. I'm in college. This is my opportunity to dress like I'm at home everyday and I'm going to use it." Nadia said, flipping me off.

"I was being serious." I said holding my hands up defensively. "You really do look cute. I like you in sweat pants and a messy bun."

Nadia blushed after I said that and just like the other times, I thought it was the cutest thing ever.

"Shut up." She said again and this time I did as she said.

"So what do you want to do today?" She asked, joining me on her bed.

"Nothing. Can I just shower and be a bum here for the day?" I said putting on my best pout.

"Why can't you shower in your own room? And what about clothes?" She asked.

"I don't want to run into my bitch of a roommate and why can't I just borrow some of yours?" I whined.

"Okay okay. Stop acting like such a baby. You can shower here and I don't care if you borrow my clothes. What are friends for right?"

"Yay! Thank you!" I said kissing Nadia's cheek and waiting for her to find me something she didn't mind me wearing.

"Yeah yeah. Just know that we're going to your room tomorrow and I'm talking to your roommate. She can't be that bad. "

"Noooo." I said sighing. "She is that bad and the last thing I need is to give her another reason to hate me. Not that I gave her a reason in the first place. I don't even know her."

"Go get your stinky butt in the shower. We are going to your room whether you want to or not. I already have my own roommate. I can't have you living here too. There aren't enough beds and I'm afraid you'll try to creep on Chastity in her sleep." Nadia said making me gasp, feigning offense.

"I wouldn't do anything like that. Besides, I have Chastity right where I want her." I said smirking to myself.

"No no no. Leave Chastity alone. She already likes someone and that someone pees standing up." Nadia said and I scoffed.

"I peed standing up once. I ended up getting pee in my shoes, but it's the effort that really matters right?"

"Go shower you idiot!" Nadia said laughing at me.

"Alright alright. I'm going. Geez woman. I know I don't smell that bad." I said sniffing my shirt and discovering that it had Raquel's scent. Oh yeah. I'm wearing her clothes.

"You smell like sex and regret." Nadia said messing up her face.

"Fuck you." I said flipping her off and taking the clothes that she gave me into the bathroom.

I do not smell like sex. Regret? Maybe just a little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
389K 3.9K 8
Guns, Money, Drugs...Love? Disclaimer: THIS IS A LGBTQ+ STUDXSTUD BOOK AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE BOOKS BASED ON STUDXSTUD OR LGBTQ+ PLEASE KEEP MOVING B...
99 2 7
Despite having a challenging past when it comes to high school, Alex's long-awaited dream of having true friends becomes a reality in the beginning o...
442 15 17
Lexie and Ally are best friends. They are extremely close. The story follows the pair as they slowly discover new feelings and come to terms with tho...