Shy (OLD VERSION)

By TashaPageWriting

"She's shy," Brooke shrugged, glancing at Indianna who looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in the class... More

I- New School, New Town, New Friends.
II- Greyson.
III- Pain
IV- Sick
V- "It Is You"
VI- Greyson
VII- PE
VIII- Storm
IX- Dinner
X- "I Want You"
XI- The Beginning
XII- Doc
XIII- Answers
XIV- Mark
XV- "My Grandma Looks Better Than You, She's Been Dead For 10 Years"
XVI- Stacy's Warning
XVII- Who Is Rogue?
XVIII- Lies
XIX- Harry and Brooke
XX- Brooke's Past
XXI- "You're Fucking Tough, Indie."
XXII- "You're Rogue?"
XXIII- "I Don't Like Killing."
XXIV- "Spank me?"
XXV- In His Head
XXVI- A Spy?
XXVII- Kal
XXVIII- Meeting The Pack
XXIX- The Girl
XXX- Nightmare
XXXI- "You're Welcome To Go Topless"
XXXIII- Ellie
XXXIV- Being Sincere
XXXV- The Confrontation
XXXVI- The Attack
XXXVII- The Aftermath
XXXVIII- "On the way to good."
XXXIX- The Last Stage
XL- The Parents
XLI- A Delivery
XLII- Distraction
XLIII- Lake Party
XLIV- Shift
XLV- Iris
XLVI- Argument
XLVII- Make Up Sex
XLVIII- Being Human
XLIX - Trouble In Paradise
L- Laura
LI - Pack Bonding
LII - Tease #1
LIII - Tease #2
Not A Chapter
LIV- Drugs
LV - I Love You
LVI- Birthday
LVII- Breakdown
LVIII- Surprise Present
LVIX - Indianna's Plan
LX- The Falls
LXI- The Branding Ceremony?
LXII- No More Secrets
LXIII- Rogue Strikes Again
Not An Update
LXIV- Rogue Revealed
LXV- Dealing With The Revelations
LXVI- Jason
LXVII- The Branding Ceremony #1
LXVIII- The Branding Ceremony #2
LXIX- Healing
LXX - Mates?
LXXI- Kimberly
LXXII- The Plan
LXXIII- Not Going To Plan
LXXIV- Rogue's Demands
LXXV- Family Reunion
LXXVI- Bait
LXXVII- Relief?
LXXVIII- Strong
LXXIX- The Present
Thank you
Rant
Book 2
Sequels, Prequels, and Other Books
Shy REWRITTEN

XXXII- Poor Brooke

265K 9.2K 2.9K
By TashaPageWriting

"Indianna!" Indianna was stopped in the hallway by Stacy who had a huge smile on her face. "I've not seen you in a while, how are you, Indie?" She asked.

"Good, thanks. You?"

"Great, I'm so excited for the carnival!" She squealed and Indianna frowned.

"Carnival?"

"Yeah, the school throws one every year. It's this weekend!"

"Oh."

"You didn't know?" Stacy gasped.

"Obviously not."

"Oh my gosh, have you been living under a rock?" She said dramatically and handed Indianna a colourful flyer. "All the information is on that."

"Thanks," Indianna nodded, her mind trying to think of the nearest bin to throw the flyer in.

"Us cheerleaders are running the kissing booth," Stacy laughed. "You should totally come."

"To the kissing booth?"

"No, silly," Stacy shook her head. "To the carnival. It'll be fun!"

"I'll think about it."

"I'm pretty sure you can persuade Greyson to go. You seem pretty close, you're wearing his clothes," Stacy commented, looking at Indianna's jumper.

"Oh... Yeah. I had no clothes at his house-"

"You stayed round his!" Stacy exclaimed and grinned, winking at Indianna. "Did you do the dirty?"

"No!" Indianna blushed. "It was an uneventful night."

If only Stacy knew...

Stacy laughed and patted Indianna on the shoulder. "I've got to go, it was nice talking to you again. I still don't trust Greyson, so just be careful, okay? You two may look cute and seem close, but I feel like he's just going to mess you around."

Indianna nodded and Stacy air kissed Indianna before turning round and walking off. Indianna rolled her eyes and crumpled the flyer up in her hand and headed for the staircase, making her way to the library. When she walked in she saw Brooke sitting at a desk by herself.

Crying.

"Brooke," Indianna said, sliding into the seat next to her. "What's wrong?"

Brooke's head snapped up to Indianna and she sniffed, rubbing her puffy eyes. "N-nothing, Hun."

"Tell me," Indianna said softly. "You're always helping me and giving me advice, let me help you."

"I-I," Brooke gulped and her shaky hand grabbed Indianna's. "I haven't even told Harry, I've been avoiding him since last night."

"Last night? What happened last night, Brooke?"

Brooke looked up at Indianna with tear filled eyes and she burst out crying again. "I.."

Indianna's heart broke. Brooke was always the happy one. It was heartbreaking to see her upset. Indianna hugged Brooke and let her cry into her chest. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want too-"

"No," Brooke sobbed and pulled away. "I n-need to tell someone."

"Take your time."

"L-last night after I finished my shift at work I started to walk home. It was late and dark so," she gulped and squeezed her eyes shut, "I didn't see the person before it was too late. He shoved me up against a wall and that's when I saw h-his face. It was the guy who r-raped me."

Indianna gasped in shock and Brooke whimpered. "Oh, Brooke," Indianna whispered.

"That's not it," Brooke whimpered. "Indie, he did it again. He r-raped me a-again." Indianna stared at Brooke in pure horror as she broke down crying again. She didn't know what to say so she just hugged Brooke and told her it was going to be alright.

But was it?

There was a rapist in town.

"Please don't tell, Harry," Brooke whispered. "He'll go mental. He'll blame himself for leaving me and I can't have that."

"Brooke, maybe they should know-"

"P-please, Indie, he can't know," Brooke begged and Indianna slowly nodded.

"Okay, I won't tell him."

*But I will.*

Indianna gasped and her eyes widened. "Shit," she cursed. *You saw everything?*

*Yep. And we're gonna kill the bastard who did it.*

*Brooke doesn't want Harry to know!*

*Harry is Brooke's mate, he deserves to know.*

"Oh gosh," Brooke whispered and groaned. "You're talking to Greyson. He's in your head. He's going to tell Harry."

"I-"

"Brooke!" Harry called and Indianna and Brooke both looked at Harry who was with Greyson, Ace and Kal. He looked angry, but also utterly distraught at the fact that someone had hurt his mate.

"Harry," Brooke whispered and rushed out of her chair and threw herself at him. Harry wrapped his arms around her and hugged her close, her touch and scent calming his anger. Brooke hadn't wanted to tell Harry, but his touch made her feel safe. Brooke started to cry again and Greyson, Ace and Kal made their way over to Indianna.

"Let's go, sugar, give them some privacy," Greyson said, holding out his hand. Indianna stood up, ignoring his hand and walked to the exit of the library. Greyson rolled his eyes and easily fell into step with Indianna and he grabbed her hand tightly. "You are not leaving my sight, Indie. Not when Rogue is still out there and now a fucking rapist too."

The thought of what happened to Brooke sent chills down Indianna's spine and she cringed, involuntary inching closer to Greyson. "I can't believe what happened to her."

"We'll get the creep," Kal said, standing beside Indianna and cracking his knuckles.

"What I want to know is what he is doing here," Ace said, falling in step with Greyson.

"Did he come just for Brooklyn, d'you reckon?" Kal said and Greyson sighed, his grip getting tighter on Indianna.

"I don't know," Greyson muttered. "If he did then we need to find out how he found her."

"We need to find out who he is," Indianna said.

"You will be doing nothing," Greyson said sternly, but gently. "I can't put you in any more risk. We'll deal with it."

"Greyson-"

"Please, sugar," Greyson said, his voice sounding desperate. "Let me protect you."

"You should concentrate more on Brooke."

"Oh trust me, Harry will not let her leave his sight from now on. I plan on doing the same thing with you."

"I can protect myself," Indianna said, but she sounded unsure.

"You're in the middle of the process and currently have mostly human abilities, I doubt that you can protect yourself," Greyson shrugged and Indianna narrowed her eyes at him but didn't argue.

He was right.

"When the process is over," she said. "When I'm a... Werewolf," she cringed at the word, "teach me to protect myself."

"You want to learn how to fight?"

"... Yes. I do."

"I think the Luna of a Warrior pack should be able to fight," Kal nodded. "It'd be pretty hypocritical if she couldn't."

"After the process and once you've shifted," Greyson nodded.

"Thank you," Indianna said and the bell sounded, signalling the start of the next lesson.

"I'll meet you outside class," Greyson said to Indianna.

"Or you could just meet me in our next lesson."

"I'll meet you after class," Greyson repeated and kissed Indianna softy on the lips. He brought his hand to her face and ran his thumb over her cheek, staring deeply into her eyes. "You better be there, sugar," he said and looked at Ace and Kal. "Don't let her out of your sight."

"Greyson, we're safe at school," Indianna frowned.

"Guys?"

"Gotcha," Ace nodded and Indianna rolled her eyes as Greyson walked off down the corridor to his next lesson.

"Let's go," Kal said, faking enthusiasm as the three of them made their way to their class.

Indianna spotted Alice, Sasha and Violet when she walked into the classroom and they waved her over to sit with them.

"Go," Kal said with a chuckle and shoved Indianna in their direction. "Go hang out with my wonderful sister," he said and stuck his middle finger up at Alice who returned the gesture.

Indianna chuckled and nodded, making her way over to the girls and sitting down. "Hi," Indianna said softly and the girls smiled at her.

"I'm sorry," Alice said randomly and Indianna arched an eyebrow at her.

"Sorry?"

"Sorry that you have to surround yourself with the grotesque creature that is my brother," she said faking sadness and Indianna laughed.

"He's okay," she said and Alice snorted.

"Pigs are more polite than him. I'm pretty sure they smell nicer too."

"You hate him, don't you?"

"Hate is a strong word. I dislike the ass, but he still is my brother," Alice said with a dramatic sigh just as a ball of paper flew through the air and hit her on the head. She gasped and span round to glare at Kal who was smiling innocently at her, pointing to Ace.

"It was him."

"Dickhead," Alice snapped throwing the balled up paper back at Kal, but he easily caught it.

"Bitch," he said.

"Asshole."

"Whore."

"Fucktard."

"Old hag."

"Cun-"

"And stop!" Sasha said, covering Alice's mouth with her hand. "You two are giving me a headache."

"Glad I could be of service," Kal smirked and Sasha rolled her eyes.

"Ignore him, A, you know he does it just because you're easy to piss off," Violet shrugged.

"He's such a twat!" Alice groaned and looked at Indianna. "How do you deal with him!"

"Well... He doesn't call me a old hag," Indianna said with a sheepish smile. "I think that helps us get along."

"I bet Greyson would kill him if he did," Sasha muttered.

"And what a shame that would be," Alice said sarcastically and Indiana chuckled.

"Hey, are you going to the carnival on the weekend?" Sasha asked. "It's gonna be so good!"

"Stacy mentioned it to me,"
Indianna said. "I've never been to a carnival."

"No way!" Alice exclaimed. "You have to go!"

"The school has one every year and they get better and better," Violet said.

"I'll mention it to Greyson," Indianna nodded.

"Awh, it can be a date!" Sasha gushed. "It'd be dead romantic."

"I wonder if Brooke will go with Harry or us," Alice said.

"Harry will probably force her to go with him," Sasha said with a roll of her eyes. "I get they love each other, but she needs to chill with her friends sometimes."

"How about you and Brooke both ditch your boyfriends and come with us girls?" Alice said, looking at Indianna. "We can make a date out of it."

"I'll er... Talk to Brooke," Indianna said, her mind going back to what happened to Brooke. She doubted Harry would let her leave his side.

"Great!"

*

Like he said he would, Greyson met Indianna outside of her class and they made their way to their next lesson together.

"How is she?" Indianna asked, referring to Brooke.

"No fucking clue," Greyson sighed. "I wouldn't be surprised if they went home."

"Will she be okay?"

"She'll act like she's fine. Whenever something bad happens she puts on a brave face and pretends like everything is fine, but she'll be hurting on the inside."

Indianna sighed and they walked into their next lesson and sat at the back. "I'm worried for her. She doesn't deserve something so horrible to happen to her."

"Bad things happen to good people," Greyson muttered and put his arm round Indianna. Talking about what happened to Brooke put him on edge. He couldn't help but think of it happening to Indianna and it made him angry.

They had to catch the bastard who did that to Brooke.

Whatever the cost.

*

Indianna look down at the doorknob in her hand with wide eyes and she bit her lip. *Greyson?*

*What's wrong, sugar?*

*I er... Broke my door.*

*Come again?*

*I broke my door. I accidentally ripped the doorknob off,* Indianna said sheepishly and Greyson laughed, suddenly appearing next to Indianna.

"You need to watch your strength," he chuckled.

"I didn't mean to!" Indianna groaned. "But now I can't get into my room."

Greyson rolled his eyes and suddenly there was a loud bang as he kicked Indianna'a door open. "Fixed."

"Oh, thanks," Indianna said and looked at the doorknob in her hand. "There you go." She dropped it in Greyson's hand and made her way into her room.

Greyson raised his eyebrow at Indianna and threw the heavy doorknob at Indianna's retreating figure. Her increasing werewolf abilities kicked in and it was as if she could sense the object coming towards her; she span round and caught the doorknob easily, glaring at Greyson who smirked at her. "Good catch."

"You ass, that would have killed if it hit me!"

"But it didn't."

Indianna narrowed her eyes at Greyson and threw the doorknob on the floor. "You're such a knob."

Greyson laughed and leaned against the doorframe. "I spoke to Harry."

"How's Brooke?" Indianna asked. School was now over and Indianna found out that Harry and Brooke had gone home so Brooke could calm down.

"She's okay," Greyson nodded. "She wants things to go back to normal pretty quickly so she has begged Harry to go to this shitty carnival that the school is running."

"Oh yeah, the girls were talking about it," Indianna nodded.

"Looks like we're going," Greyson sighed but he soon smirked. "You better wear something nice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 22.2K 40
Emma was raised to be the perfect luna. She's caring and sweet, feisty and protective. Her pack loves her and she them. Everything changes on her se...
2.8M 49.7K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
932K 30.8K 42
Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my mate and if I want to mark you, I will f...
72.8K 2K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...