Secret Us (EXO KAI)

By SojaaBoy

This fan fiction is complete but with further revisions since author wants to improve writing skills 😅 Kai w... More

Secret Us (EXO KAI)
Chapter 2
Breaking up
Christmas Alone
Debut
SAVED AND COLLAB
MV Making & FAN SIGNING
♡♥♡♥ LOVE WORKSHOP ♥♡♥♡
MAMA
Chapter 10
Debut Plan
Christmas Alone & 2nd Anniversary
Kai's birthday & Comeback
Chapter 14
Concert
Radio Guests & Celebrity Diaries
Celebrity Diaries -Sequel to Roommate
Mission
Visit & Birthday
Celebration
In Running Man and Get together
Running Man 211 & 212
Chuseok
Interview
Respect & guesting in Weekly Idol
Weekly Idol 2
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 27
Seojae~
WGM
WGM 2
WGM 3
WGM 4
WGM5
WGM6
WGM7
Kai: Starting Up
Running Man and Pepero Day
Chapter 28
January 14
I Can See Your Voice & With Lee Twins
Lee Seo Twins, Concert

Last

1.7K 29 1
By SojaaBoy

It's been four years and Ae Rin was reading her script and reflect on the storyline. It came to the point where she wanted to give Kai a chance. Kai is waiting all those years to be accepted again. She felt guilty somehow if she ignores Kai.

Suddenly, someone hugs her behind, it was Seojae. She almost dies from the surprise.

"You're mind is preoccupied, right? What was it?"

"Nothing, I was just imagining the scene in the script. Where have you been?"

"Well, I visited Joong Ki oppa's set. I thought that I should visit him so he can feel that I'm a supportive girlfriend!"

"It's good that you understand his busy schedules"

"Well, as long as I'm busy I can do it. You know that I overthink if my hands were not full. How about Kai? You never give him a hint of your feelings"

"I will give him a chance.."

"Really!?", Seojae rejoiced and hugs Ae Rin, "congratulations~ I knew that you like Kai. He is okay with me. Will you keep your relationship private just like ours?"

"Anio, It will be public. I can't stand it as private. You know I love to go out to restaurants or convenience store to eat"

It is night when Ae Rin finished filming her drama. She received a text from Kai, asking how she does.

"Oppa, I've decided to open my heart to you. I saw how much effort you made to win me and to apologize. Sorry that it took me several years to forgive you"

Meanwhile, at EXO's dorm, Kai reads the reply and he started rolling on his bed. He goes to the the boys and announced that he can date Ae Rin. He told his manager also. Kai went out to call Ae Rin.

"Hey, I'm still confused about it, does it means you are now my girlfriend?"

"Hmm.. it's up to you if you wanted to be my boyfriend or wait for more days to ask me again to be your girlfriend"

"Well, I wanted you to be my girlfriend now.. i know calling over the phone is not your style, I know it's cheap but my intentions are real"

"Okay okay, let's talk more in person, araseo? I hope your fans will accept the real news about us"

"I'll handle it, I will give them hint through SNS"

"Ne, you should be going to sleep now"

"Okay okay, you should sleep too. Good night~ saranghae"

"Saranghaeyo"

Kai smiles and returns to his bed. The boys congratulate him. Meanwhile at the girl's dorm. They were all talking to Ae Rin on how she considered Kai as her boyfriend.

"Good thing you gave him a chance or else, we will be so disappointed in you"

"Ya, I know his efforts so I think he is worthy of giving him a chance"

"Well, he's been courting you for several years, tough guy huh?"

"She mentioned earlier to make their relationship public", Seojae added.

"Well, good luck to your fans~ hahaha"

Ae Rin and Kai informed their CEOs about their relationship. They told them about seeing each other on Sunday. Kai disguise himself with a mask and cap. He was waiting at a convenience store. After a few minutes, Ae Rin came with a disguise. Both buy cup noodles and drinks.

"You know, I was surprised about your text message"

"I was too shy to say it in person hahaha!"

"Have you told your parents about it?"

"Yes, I called them the day after and they were also happy, and can't believe that their joke will come true"

Kai leans on Ae Rin's shoulder, "thank you for giving me another chance to be with you. Maybe I was immature back then and insensitive to your feelings"

"I already forgive you"

"I miss the old us", Kai said, "Every time I reflect, I feel guilty about breaking up with you"

"Stop the drama, oppa"

Kai hugs Ae Rin's arm and continue confessing everything. They spent two hours in the convenience store and they take a bus going home.

The next day, news has spread about two. They have stolen pictures from the fans, they were eating at the store and their bus ride. Both companies have released their statement.

"...We were aware of their relationship. The couple confessed everything about their relationship. They just started dating this Sunday evening..."

Some fans outrage, some were happy about the news. Both were busy in promotion as well and Ae Rin's kissing scenes were lessened because she promised Kai for it. They go out once a week but if they have concert overseas, they send pictures with each other. 

Ae Rin was in China for their solo concert. She was strolling in the night alone. She has to buy napkins. She walks home after buying from the convenience store but she didn't know that there is a group of girls following her. She was unaware of the danger coming to her. She stop at the bus top and waits for a bus. Someone cups her face with a scarf with a chloroform chemical that made her pass out. Before the girls leave they kick  Ae Rin and take her valuable things except for the phone which has a password and left a note. After a few minutes, a concerned citizen spotted her and take her to the hospital. The nurse can't contact someone since her phone is useless and they don't understand the language.

Meanwhile, the girls are worried since Ae Rin was not yet home. Their manager calls the phone and stranger pick up. They talk in English and soon they hurry to the hospital.

"Excuse me, what happened to her?"

"hmm.. a citizen found her pass out and revealed that she inhaled chloroform that made her sleep, but she's in good condition now. If she wakes up, she is good to go"

The citizen who rescued Ae Rin gives the bag, the police have interviewed and read the note. It was a threat and full of curse words when translated. The police will investigate who is responsible for this and start patrolling. On the concert day, they announced that Ae Rin can't join the concert and she will be returning to Korea. The company released statement about the ambush.

"... We are alarmed by a group of Chinese girls who ambush Ae Rin on a shed. We thought that we will cancel our future plans on China and cut all ties there. This ambush was an immature act of fans and decided not to hear more of reasons if the girls were arrested.

Even though Ae Rin can fight back, she decided of doing nothing since it was girls but she never thought that these girls would do violent act to her. I hope that this will be a lesson to all"

They also released pictures of the bruises and wounds Ae Rin get. International fans outrage because she was beaten up because of dating Kai. Kai apologizes on his SNS. He calls and asked Ae Rin's condition and after a month of recovery, Ae Rin returns to her activities. 5 girls were arrested and now in jail. The girls have securities with them so the attack will not happen again.

On their 5th year as couple, they were invited to Ae Rin's family gathering. It was a feast, they greet each other and chat more. The head of the family gives speech and blessings to each family. Ae Rin'sm mother and brother will stay in the house and help in the business also. At Ae Rin's room, Kai will sleep beside Ae Rin. They were watching random baby shows. 

"Ae Rin, what do you want you to get pregnant?"

"Hmmm.. I want twins~ twin boys"

"Don't worry, I'll do my best in our honeymoon~", Both laugh, Ae Rin punches Kai on his arm and return in watching. Kai hugs Ae Rin more and started sleeping. Ae Rin turns off the tv and brings her phone to take a picture, captioned, "Sweet dreams, oppa~"

They were now dating at peace in public and they visit tourist spot on their dates. They decided to go to Namsam Tower, they buy locks and promise each to be together with each other. Kai finished writing at his lock and he watches Ae Rin writes. He immediately gets his phone and take a picture of her and post it on his SNS. He felt so satisfied with everything  Ae Rin does, he loves staring at Ae Rin all the time.

"I promise a life and family together with you. Thank you for giving me the chance to love you. Even though I already told this for so many times, you still cry kekeke~ I still can't find the exact words to say to describe my feelings for you and all I can say is I Love You, Sam Ae Rin. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAMA 20-- will be ONE's last awarding so the fans have prepared something for the group, they create a silver ocean and "ONE" word. The girls were touch and cried when they are receiving the daesang award. Before the awarding finished, the venue blackout and a video was played on the big screen. It says "Dear Seojae"  then pictures of her were revealed with captions, she thought it was from the fans but the pictures with Joong Ki were revealed. Seojae started crying and the members were surprised and comfort her. After the video, Joong Ki walks to Seojae holding a red rose.

"Yes, me and Seojae were dating for almost 9 years and thought that I should make it public when our wedding is near. I know there is a huge age gap between us but it didn't interfere us. For my Seojae, I know you don't like grand things like this and you always expect an engagement when we go out hahaha! I want my engagement to be memorable.", he holds Seojae's hand, "I know it's hard on your part to see me kiss in dramas but you were there to support me. We always fight because of it and you look cute when you're angry, but you always end up pouting and doing cute things for me to buy you ice cream. I guess I'm lucky since there were a lot of boys who asked you yet you turn them down even though they are rich and handsome. You always leave me messages when we are far apart and sending me funny pictures if I'm stress. Sorry if I'm being selfish when you work with other groups, I'm kinda obsessed with you hahah! So..", Joong Ki took a red box and kneels in front of Seojae, he opens it and it was a diamond ring, "Will you marry me?"

"yes!!", Seojae answered while crying. Joong Ki place the ring on her finger and kiss her on the lips. All congratulate them on the engagement. The girls decided to have their last dinner as a group. They ordered Soju. Kai and Joong Ki were the look out and they didn't join the drink since they have to take care of their partners on their way home.

"Aigoo, I think we shoulld have a warm up exercise before carrying them", Joong Ki commented and Kai laughs

The members were scheduled to get married, they decided to do it each month. After two hours, the girls are knock out, their partners came to pick them up. Kai and Ae Rin were at the house, he carried her on their room. She took off her clothes and cleans her face. Kai stared at her sleeping face, he can't stop but cry and smile at her. He kissed her before dressing her up.

"You're one of the BEST and IMPORTANT person who came into my life"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ae Rin and Kai were also arranging their wedding plans for next year. After attending 5 weddings of her members, Kai takes Ae RIn to the place where they first met and they even ordered coffees. Kai reminisces the memories they shared here and his first impression, but little did Ae Rin know that Kai will be proposing to her.  There were cameras set up around the place. Kai kneels acting like he was tying his shoe lace but he looks up and present a diamond ring. Ae Rin's face were surprise, she can't say anything.

"even though you have a rich background, you still showed me a simple girl. Sometimes I feel small when meeting your relatives because they are all successful and rich but they were like you, they treat me as a family member and they are simple persons when you talk to them personally. You never asked for material things, you only wanted my hugs and kisses on your cheeks. You are always crying over my confessions even though it's always the same. I feel that you love listening to those words. Even though I bother you much you still give me a chance and I was the happiest person alive when you say yes! I know you didn't like diamonds but I wanted to give you one at least. But I will promise that on our wedding day will be a simple silver one. So, please take this ring and say yes"

Ae Rin was crying and speechless. She wears the ring and hugs Kai.

"Ya!!!! you should at least do this at home. I'm embarrassed! There's a lot of people here"

Ae Rin and Kai take a picture together with a ring, "Engaged on the first place we met~ for everyone's information, we broke up when my manager found out about or relationship, it was few months before she debut. It was a hard decision for me, and you have noticed that we crossed our path before, at a pet cafe, we always go there during our training days, that's why. We first met at ______ park, she was on her job, handing out free coffees of the newly open coffee shop and got interested in our first meet because of her cute smile. We crossed our paths again when she debut and I felt guilty when I remembered breaking up with her. I did my best to earn her trust and it is successful. She still loves me~ thank you for everything, Ae Rin"

After attending the remaining weddings, it's Ae Rin and Kai's wedding turn. They have a black and white theme. The venue was decorated with white roses and black curtains. Ae Rin was taking a picture with the other visitors. Her mother came to her.

"don't be nervous, Ae Rin. It's your day, smile~"

The visitors were settled inside the wedding hall, Kai was nervous and patiently waiting inside. The door opens and reveals the bride. Ae Rin grace over the black carpet. Kai starts crying and few of the visitors were laughing at him. Ae Rin saw it and started laughing. She soon reaches the end and Kai takes her hand. The wedding proceeds to a traditional way. At the reception, Ae Rin's mother was invited to the front to give her speech

"It's been a long time since I met you. I always thought of how you do during your training days, if you eat well. I was given a chance to return as your mother and happy that you accepted me. I really thought you will despise me or called me as an irresponsible mother but you didn't. I did my best to make up with you, cook you every delicious food and take you anywhere we can spend time with your brother. I've always wanted to treat you like a baby but I thought that you will get married soon and I'm ready for it and also excited to have grandchildren hahaha! For Kai, please take care of my daughter, I trust you on this and I know that you love my daughter so I think there will be no problems but still there will be fights. You can ask us, the parents, if you don't understand but first please be open to each other. Forgive each other"

Ae Rin was crying while her mother is giving speech. Minna is the representative speaker of the group and she shared her intentions and wishes to the newlywed couple.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai and Ae Rin fly to Jeju for their honeymoon and there they did history one night kekeke~ if you know what the author means hahaha! They return to Seoul after a week. Kai will be expecting a pregnant Ae RIn so they attend seminars and training for him to be ready.

After two months, Ae Rin has shown signs and they consult an OB-gyn doctor and they were right. Kai rejoice around the room and carries his wife. He takes a picture with the doctor and post it to a new SNS. They planned to shared pictures there of the baby. "Yes, she's two months pregnant. I'm so happy~"

Many congratulate and wish good health for Ae Rin. Kai did everything for Ae Rin. He cooks food for her, buy her lots of fruit and vegetables. They listen to music together and read books. They consult the ob-gyn doctor every month and updates the fans. Kai improved his photography skills, he wanted to record everything, he takes picture of Ae Rin's tummy in same angle so they can see the difference. On the fourth check up, the ob-gyn announced that she is having twins. Kai and Ae Rin squeal. They can't believe that their wish came true.

"It is possible since you have a twin Ms. Ae Rin. They are both boys for sure"

"Thank you very much. I really prayed to be twin boys~~"

They update their fans about having twins.

"yobo, if our boys will turn one, I want you to be in The Return of the Superman"

"What!? Are you serious?"

"Yes, Lee Hwijae sunbaenim learned a lot and you will as well. But don't worry I will leave you some guide and will be teaching you how to cook. They are easy to handle when they have their birthday"

"hmm... araseo. Let's go shopping for our babies~", Kai said and they drive to the mall. They stop by at the cafe to fetch Ae Rin's mother and Kai's mother as well. 

They went to the mall, baby's section. They were browsing on the clothes while the mothers are choosing baby bottles, diapers and food as well. They were having a discussion on how to feed the babies.

"We also have to buy more food. Kai always looks after Ae RIn for sure she can't walk since she is having twins.  Do you attend exercise?"

"Yes, we are.  I think Ae Rin has the biggest tummy."

"I wish your twins to be healthy. Twins are lucky"

After their shopping, they went to an Italian Restaurant. Ae Rin ordered a lot, she is really hungry. She has done four servings and they return home. Ae Rin's brother helped to arrange the baby's room. They bought a lot, the crib, stuff toys, dress, diapers and carpet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ae Rin was having a labor, she was currently at the hospital while Kai was beside her, holding her hand. She was in pain, she has a tight grip on her husband's hand. Soon her water breaks and she was delivered to the operating room. Kai wears safety clothes before entering the room. The doctor and nurses assembled and start. Kai was beside his wife and holding her hand while she screams in pain, he was crying as well. He can't bear seeing his wife crying in pain so he promised to be a full time dad and husband. After 30 minutes, it was a normal delivery and the babies were healthy. Ae Rin was resting and after a week, she can be discharged. 

Kai was excited that he took a lot of pictures of his sons. He was talking baby to the twins and Ae RIn wakes up and heard them. She took her phone and records them. Ae Rin has everything she wanted all she hoped was good health for her family. Kai notice Ae Rin so he brings the twins to Ae Rin and plays. It was a perfect family picture.

End

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and voting this fan fiction ^0^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.4K 29
Y/n todoroki, shoto's twin sister. Easily forgotten and pushed aside. Your quirk cremation, the same as your dead older brother Touya's quirk. Your f...
17.2K 817 6
loving him was easy but leaving him was never. but loving him again is not question. he never have left the place in my heart the place which is only...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
73K 1.4K 11
verbergen (fɛɐˈbɛrɡən) [german] → v. hide, conceal "You should work harder this time, Demetri." Aro said. "Why, master?" He asked...