Claimed By Him Without Love (...

By beyondocean

Higest rank #1 in romance on 27.07.2016 His both hands were on the wall on either side of me, pinning me to t... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Part 5
Not A Part
Part 6
Part 7
Not A Part
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Not A Part
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Not A Part (Important)
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Q&A/ Thanksgiving
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Not A Part
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
IMPORTANT
SEQUEL

Part 21

447K 16.5K 1.1K
By beyondocean

''Never hurt your parents''

Thank you guys for liking it :)
Thank you thank you so much for voting :)

*******
*******

I looked at the broken pieces of the plate then looked at him...he was beyond angry...

''I don't know how and why i am here but i am having some fade memories of last night...urgh..but..but i am not having a clear view...aahh...there is still pain in my head but instead of giving me a direct answer you are making my blood boil'' he said frustrated messaging his temple.

What should i say? That you forced yourself on me? Then i hit you with a receiver?

''STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT AND TELL ME.....oh God...'' he held the chair for balance as he stumbled.

Sh*t!!

I hurried towards him and made him sat on the chair. I was about to move when he held my hand...
He looked at me sincerely and spoke..

''Please tell me Liza...what happened.''

I was shocked by his sincerity but tears started forming in my eyes...i was unable to say a word...i stood there looking at the floor...

''I know i did something wrong. And...and...i am...ahem ahem...sorry'' he said while fake coughing.

Is he really James?

''You were...drunk.'' i said wiping my tears.

I tried to freed my hand but he was not letting me.

''And?'' He asked.

''You brought me here from the pub forcefully...''

''Oh...yes i remember...you were dancing with...who was he?'' He snapped his eyes towards me.

Again!

''A friend.''

''But he was not behaving like a friend.'' He said clenching his teeth.

Now my James returned.

Really liz? Your James??

No...i mean.. Mr. James Ashton..

''It is your point of view...but for me he is only a friend.'' I said a little irritated.

''Didn't you see how he was looking at you?'' He shouted.

Yes! Not in a way in which you look at me ofcourse!

''He is my friend and even if he is not just a friend..what is your problem? It is my life and i will decide whom to talk or ...''

He didn't wait for me to complete the sentence...he stormed out of the apartment in a minute..

What is his problem?

His problem is that he wants you Liz and he don't like to see you with other guys...

No that is not true..why will he? I am only an ordinary girl why will he be attracted towards me? And the way in which he behaves with me shows how much he hates me...

It hurts...it hurts to heard those words...it hurts to heard it from his mouth...it hurts that he is too handsome that he will never looked at me with...love...

He is not for me...or should i say i am not for him...

He is totally opposite of me..

But...why do i feel pain when he hurts himself...am i attracted towards him? No!!!

But...last night he tried to...

But still you are not blaming him directly but...you are blaming to his drunk state...why?

What if there was someone else instead of him tried on you?

I would have sprayed the pepper spray on his eyes or i would have killed him by myself...

Then why not him?

Oh...God!!

I sat on the chair on which he was sitting minutes before. There was a knock at the door.

Is it him?

I was fidgeting with my fingers...

What will i do if it was him?

There was again a knock.

I stood up and went to the door... i looked through the peep hole but there was no one.

Was it a prank?

I opened the door...

''BOOOHH''

''WHOA...Jack you scared me.''

I glared at him and he laughed.

''May i come in madam?'' He asked mocking.

''Shut up and come.'' I smiled at his behaviour.

We sat on the couch and i turned on the t.v.

''So..what about last night?'' He asked suddenly.

''Wh...what do you mean?'' I asked looking at the screen.

''I mean your boss...i saw how he got you out of the pub..''

Oh...

''He is like that when he is drunk.'' I said hesitantly.

''But don't you think he was over reacting? How could he do that? You are his assistant he shouldn't behave with you like that.'' He said in an angry voice.

''I..i know..but he was drunk..it was not his fault.''

Really Liz? Why are you taking his side?

''That is not an excuse.'' He said in an irritated voice.

''Jack i know him and he is like that please stop talking about him.''

''Okay fine. But what happened after that?''

Sh*t! How will he react if i tell him everything?

Before i could have said anything his phone started ringing.

''Hello?...yes? I am with her...okay...''

He extended his phone towards me with a confused look.

''Who is that?'' I asked him taking his phone.

''I don't know.''

I held the phone to my ear.

''Hello?...yeah..''

''But...''

''Okay fine i am coming.''

I cut the call and gave the phone back to Jack.

''Who was that?'' He asked me.

''It was from a police station.'' I said in a confused voice.

''Why they called you? And how did they got my number?''

''I..i don't know..oh..i got it. They are having my mobile phone. Actually i lost it last night. They called me to meet them at the police station.''

I felt relieved. Atlast i got my phone.

''Oh..and they must have seen the call log because i was calling you from last night.Should i come with you?'' He asked.

''Err...fine.''

We went there in his car. I told an officer my name and he ushered me to another room.

There was an officer who was examining my phone.

I knocked at the opened door.

''Ah..Miss Miller please come inside.'' He said smiling but there was something behind his smile.

''Umm...you called me?'' I asked in a nervous tone.

''Please sit down first...and who is this?'' He asked referring to Jack.

''He is Jack...my friend.''

I could see Jack was feeling uncomfortable by the look the officer was giving us.

''Sure it was your number then who called her last time. Sit down both of you.''

We sat on the chairs across from him.

''So..Miss Miller is it your phone?'' He asked showing it.

''Yes..''

''Where do you lost it?''

''I..i..don't remember..it was with me last night...''

''When did you come to know that you lost it?'' He asked giving a suspicious look.

''I...was not getting it last night...then i again searched it in the morning...but i was not getting it...''

''It is 12 noon Miss. Why didn't you file a complaint?''

''Umm...i was a little busy but i was going to do it..''

''Okay Miss. Who is James Ashton to you?''

WHAT??

''What...are you asking...?'' I was confused.

''Why are you so nervous? First tell me Miss.''

''I..i..am his...assistant..'' i said.

''His personal assistant.'' He said mockingly. ''I heard he forced you out of the pub last night. Am i right?'' He asked.

What is the connection between him and my lost mobile phone?

''Yeah.. but..''

''I am not finished yet. So...you are not in good terms with him?''

What should i say to this?

''Umm...yes''

''Where did he take you last night?''

Whoa!! What is his problem?

''My home. But why are you asking me all this?'' I asked in an irritating voice.

''Why are you getting irritated? What happened between you two in your home?'' He asked raising his brow.

''Enough!! I came here for my mobile phone and not to discuss my...professional..or..personal life.'' I stood up from the chair.

''Aha...what a response?'' He averted his eyes from me to looked at Jack.

''What are you to her?'' He asked him.

What the f**k?

''I..am..her...friend..'' he said nervously.

''Why are you looking so scared?'' He asked Jack.

Everyone would be scared officer! By the look you are giving to us.

''I..i..''

''Anyways!! You are under arrest Miss Miller.''

Wait!! What? Did i heard it right?

''Excuse me?'' I asked in a confused voice.

''Didn't you heard me Miss?''

''But...what have i done? You can't arrest me for losing my phone!!'' I protested.

''You are arrested for the accident of Mr. James Ashton.''

WHAT??????

*******
*******

Let me know if you liked it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.1K 52
Ranked #1 in adventureedition Ranked #27 in justwriteit *** His hands moved up my thighs seductively. "You're mine......" his voice was nothing but...
37.7K 2.6K 55
[#1 in Rage/January 24, 2022]. [Completed]. [#2 in Escort/Oct 22, 2020]. [Completed]. *** The real question is, how does one even earn 'forever' from...
1M 23.6K 43
"You are not going there and that's the end of our conversation." He yelled while tightening his grip on my wrist. I tried to free my wrist but no av...
272K 7.6K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...