Greedy ❖The Vampire Diaries❖...

By -get-well-soon-

❝Baby, you got lucky cause you're rocking with the best And I'm greedy. ❞ ________________ ... More

Epigraph
Cast
00. Morning Wake Up Call
01. New Alliances
02. Keep Your Humanity
03. UnFair
04. The Woods Are A NoNo
05. Blondie and Blue Eyes
06. Ok
07. It's Back
08. Dirty-Little Secrets
10. Shots Fired??
11. Tequilas and Secrets
12. Prank Night Fail
13. Up In Flames
14. Daddy's Coming To Town
15. Homecoming Pt.1
16. Homecoming Pt.2
17. Homecoming Pt.3
18. Equally
New BOOK
19. Dinner Party Pt.1
20. Dinner Party Pt. 2
21. What A Ball!
22. This Isn't Goodbye, It's See You Later
NEW BOOK!!!
SEQUEL
Hi!

09. To Be or Not To Be Married

2.2K 68 22
By -get-well-soon-

FourFiveSeconds - Rihanna ft. Kanye West and Paul Mccartney 

I do not own The Vampire Diaries just Mirabella and her plot line

Mirabella's outfit for the rest of chapter after the clothing store scene

Outfit from previous chapter for before clothing store scene.

_________________________________

"I hate to break up the reunion of Mr. and Mrs. Salvatore, but there are more important matters at hand.", Klaus being the ass he is, had to break up the couples happy reunion. 

"Yes, because nothing is more important then Nik and his never-ending problems.", Mirabella whispered to Stefan, causing him to chuckle. 

Klaus turned to his elder sister, "And now the reason you're here. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the Original Witch."

"The Original Witch.", Rebekah repeated with a nasally voice

"What do you have that Gloria needs?"

Rebekah touches her neck expecting for her necklace to be there. To here surprise she does not feel the usual cold metal orb-shape on her clavicle. 

"Where's my necklace. What did you do with it? I never take it off!", Rebekah asked her siblings.

"I don't know.", Mirabella responded.

"I didn't touch it.", Klaus added.

"We need to find it, Nik. Now, I want it back!"

"Tell me thats not what she needs! Tell me that's not what she needs, Rebekah!" Klaus grabbed Rebekah's arms roughly. She pushed them off her and walked to the coffin to look for her necklace.

Mirabella looked to Stefan, his face told her, 'I know something important'. To where she gave him look saying 'we have A LOT to talk about'.

Rebekah was a brat. Anyone could tell you that. So upholding her brat reputation, Rebekah slammed the coffin lid down and threw it across the room with her vampire strength. 

Mirabella just stood next to Stefan shaking her head in distaste. "Since we can't find dear sister's necklace, we can at least go shopping, because I will not be caught in public with you, looking like your going to a nerd convention dressed as your favorite character from a television show that aired 75 years ago. ", Mirabella said deliberately trying to offend her sister.

"Why are you being so rude to me? I'm your sister."

"Yes,... you are aren't you. But that didn't stop you from trying to screw my husband did it."With that Mirabella walked out of the storage unit dragging Stefan with her. 

________________

The trio plus Rebekah were now at a local clothing store in Chicago.  

One of the saleswomen was pouring Klaus some more champagne, while Stefan was sitting in a lounge chair, as the girls were trying on outfits.

"There has to be more to this dress.", Rebekah yelled(more like screeched in Bella's opinion) from her dressing room. 

"There's not.", Klaus responded.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes then."

Mirabella walked out of her dressing room wearing a black bralette and a black pencil skirt with black heels. Her honey-blonde locks were done in a high ponytail, completing her look. "Well sister you are the one who picked the outfit, it makes sense though. You are a slut."

Rebekah's face turned red with anger and embarrassment, seeing as her sister was right, she did choose the outfit. She continued talking anyway, "You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"I'm pretty sure thats not all you got dirty looks for.", Mirabella shot back. 

Klaus turned to face Rebekah, "You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing. "

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident."

"No one uses cable cars anymore sister, catch up.", Anyone could sense the irritation in Bella's tone.

"Its dance music.", Stefan answered.

"You would dance to this?"

Stefan was about to answer when Mirabella answered for him, not wanting the two to communicate in any way, "Not with you."

"Are we done?", Klaus asked sick of the sisters and their banter. 

Rebekah walked over to her brother, "And why are you so grumpy?"

"I needed one thin from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it."

"I didn't lose it. Its just ben missing for 90 years." Rebekah turned to Stefan, "So what do you think?"

Rebekah purposefully asked Stefan to rile up her sister, which of course it did.

Mirabella quickly turned to Stefan and pointed at him with her perfectly manicured finger nail that was painted white, "You will not answer that. However you will answer my question. How do I look?"

"Very beautiful."

"I knew that." Bella said in a 'duh' tone, "You were supposed to say I look sexy, but don't worry I'll take beautiful too."

Rebekah left the trio fuming, jealous of the attention Stefan gave her sister. Klaus looked to the couple, "Nice one, good work you two."

Stefan shot back, "You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her."

"I heard that", Rebekah yelled from her dressing room. 

"I'm going to go buy this outfit then change into the other one I picked out. Join me Stefan."

Stefan and Mirabella walked to the dressing room/bathroom space at the back of the shop, both of them entering the little box shaped space. 

Once they were inside Mirabella turned on the sink, to keep from her siblings from listening in. 

"We need to talk." They both said at the same time. 

Stefan decided to go first, "What are we? Because I know what I want us to be but I don't know what you want us to be."

"I know what I want us to be too. But I don't know if we are on the same page."

"Well just tell me what you want us to be."

"I want us to be what we were. In the twenties. Husband and wife. But you have E-L-E-N-A and I don't want to get in-between you two if you still love her."

Stefan immediately put his lips to Bella's. He used this as a tactic to shut her up but he also enjoyed doing it too. 

"Why did you do that?" she asked breathless. 

"Because you wouldn't stop talking."

"Oh."

"I broke up with E-L-E-N-A because I love you. Yes I did love E-L-E-N-A, but then you came along, and I was already pretty sure she was in love with my brother, so you just gave me the push I needed to finally end things."

"So we are something... but what are we?"

"You are my wife. That's all I know."

"I like that. I like that a lot."

Mirabella then started to proceed to take her bralette off revealing her black lace bra to Stefan.

"I should leave."

"Why? Its nothing you haven't seen before Salvatore."

"True. You know I don't think calling me Salvatore will work anymore."

"Why not?" Mirabella asked while she put on the other outfit she had packed. It consisted of a white PINK sweatshirt, black skinny jeans and navy heals paired with a gray beanie and a cream bag.

"Because your a Salvatore now and people might get confused."

"That makes no sense."

"Yes it does.", Stefan argued.

"I'm still calling you Salvatore.", Bella sang while leaving the room.

Stefan turned off the sink and trailed after her.

______________________

I know this is short but next chapter is gonna be really long so this is kind of a filler. But we now know where their relationship stands YAY!!!!

I know Mirabella is mean to her sister but she's just upset about Rebekah liking her husband. Don't worry it'll blow over soon. Until then enjoy her mean and sarcastic remarks. 

Thats it.

VOTE AND COMMENT. FOLLOW ME AND I MIGHT DEDICATE A CHAPTER TO YOU. (NOT BRIBING)😉

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-LILY💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 11.3K 71
Madeline Sage Saltzman, a vampire hunter and adoptive daughter of Alaric Saltzman, did not know what was in store for her when she entered Mystic Fal...
195K 7.4K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
121K 2K 60
What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well In this story, you'll get the answers to...
170K 3.3K 75
𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 The fear of falling in love or being in a romantic relationship. ___ Cassandra Gilbert. Elena and Jeremy's older sister, who...