Leave Me Lonely | JB & AG

Da moonlightamor

"W-what do y-you want from m-me?" I say on the verge of tears, holding on to my journal tightly. I think he s... Altro

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Facts About Me
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilouge
please read!
SEQUEL IS UP!
NEW STORY

Chapter 12

3K 133 8
Da moonlightamor

Ariana

I rolled over in the bed then I realized there was no one there. I opened my eyes and got up quickly. Where did he go? I heard laughs and voices downstairs. I couldn't downstairs like this, they would think I had sex with him. I walked into the bathroom. I tightened my half up half down pony and slicked back my hair with water and fixed my smudged eyeliner with water and a towel. Okay, I think I look normal. Of course I didn't, I was still in ny party attire but it was good enough.
I walked out of his room and the voices I heard got louder. I walked down two stairs then peeked my head out of the railing. I saw a tall female blonde and brunette, some average height boys. I was seeing Hailey, Kendall, Za, and Ryan. In other words, Justin's bestfriends. I freaked out and ran back upstairs to his bedroom. Where's my phone? I started looking under blankets, pillows, clothes, even under the bed. Nothing. I looked on the chair and there's my purse. But something is out of my purse. It's—my journal! I didn't remember taking it out, I never did, unless I needed to write. Justin wouldn't read it. I was freaking out—all of my deeps thoughts and secrets and those things I write that are like, poems or a verse or something, are in that journal. I stuffed my journal back into my purse grab my phone out. 17%. Nine missed calls from Kendall. Seven messages from Kendall. I forgot to tell her I went home. Hopefully Justin told her that I was okay because I was not even thinking about going down there.

"What do you need again?!" A female voice yelled from behind the closed door. I quickly got under the covers. I opened one eye and held my breath.
"A shirt!" Justin called out.
"Okay!" She yelled back. The door knob twisted. Here goes nothing. The door opened to reveal a wide eyed Kendall. "Ari? What are doing here?" She asked. Then she gasped, "Did he sleep with you? Did he lure you in-"
"No." I said.
"He didn't?" She sat on the edge of the bed.
"He tried, but he was drunk." I sat up.
"Phew. Well that's good. And you should come downstairs, we're having fun." She suggested.
"Oh um, those people don't really like me."
"What do you mean? You're friends with Justin, right?" I nodded. "Well then of course they like you!"
"No, they don't." I got up and sat next to her. "See the thing is, which you're kinda clueless of, is I get bullied, yes senior getting bullied, I know. No one hasn't liked me ever since the 8th grade. And that's why I was always alone—until Justin came along. He made me smile, laugh, and be happy again. Then I met you. You make me smile and laugh. I consider you both really good people and or friends. And I haven't had those in a awhile." I smiled.
"You get bullied? Why? You're great!"
"Long story that I'll tell later. But you should get going downstairs with his shirt."
"Right," She walked to Justin's drawers, "Wait Ari, who bullies you?" Do I rat her sister out?
"Um, well Selena, Gigi, and. . ." I trailed off.
"And who?"
"Well everyone, in general—but those are the main ones."
"What do you mean by everyone? Not everyone can hate you, that's impossible." She grabbed a shirt and faced me.
"Well, uh, they just ignore me, laugh, and make fun of my clothes."
"Make fun of your clothes?" She lifted an eyebrow.
"Yes?"
"Your clothes are amazing. I wish I had your wardrobe." She said, truthfully.
"I wish I had yours." I said. She smiled then her eyes widened.
"Idea!" She squealed and jumped up and down. I sighed then laughed.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Makeover!" She beamed.
"No, no, no I don't need one."
  "I object!" She put her hand up.
"You need to know that you are beautiful. You need confidence!" She smiled, pacing around the room. "And your hair! It'll look gorgeous down."
"No not really, I'm used to, me I guess."
"You've been like this since middle school. We're graduating in June. It's March. It's always time for a change!" She shook my shoulders. 'It's always time for a change'. I said something like that to myself awhile ago.
"You know what, you're right Ken. Let's do it." I breathed out. She clapped her hands smiling.
"Okay, I'll text you everything later." She walked out the door, pointing her index finger at me. I nodded. She blew a kiss and closed the door.

I was finally home. I ended up going out the back door. Then I walked home. I just took a shower and I was watching a random movie from the 90s. As you can tell, those were my favorites.
I felt my phone vibrate. I picked it up and the caller ID read, 'justin💭'. I immediately slid the screen.

"Hello?" I said.
"Where did you go? Are you okay?"
"I didn't want to go downstairs but you know I had to if I wanted to leave so I went out the back door."
"You could've told me. I would've drove you home."
"I know, but your friends that aren't very fond of me were down there and I didn't want to bother you."
"Well I'm glad you're safe."
"Yeah I guess."
"Well I gotta go so bye I'll text you later."
"Bye Justin."

The line went dead. I sighed, putting my phone down. Ding! I groaned and picked it up, Kendall texted me.

Kendall- hey Ari, makeover time! come to my house!! 4356 West Beverly ave
Ariana- okay ill be there in 20

"Frankie!" I yell.
"What?!" he yells.
"I need to borrow your car!"
"Why?"
"Please!"
"I'm asking why." He walked in my room.
"My friend wants me to go to her house."
He groaned and threw me the keys to me.
"Thank you!"
"Yeah yeah, welcome." He said, walking out.

I got up and left on my black lace brallette I always wore, black leggings, and a navy blue hoodie. And I put my slightly damp hair in a slick back ponytail. I put on random pair of shoes, grab my purse and keys, and head out the door. I typed the address in my phone and drove off.

"Wow, you're house is beautiful." I admired Kendall's home. She chuckled.
"Thanks. Let's go upstairs." She ran up the stairs with me behind her.
     "Do you live alone?" I asked as I sat on her satin bed sheets.
    "Yeah. I moved out when I turned 18 in November." She looked through her closet.
     "Do you like living alone?" I said.
     "Yes. I have a huge family. Living with all of them causes a lot of headaches." She laughed.
     "So what are we doing?" I asked.
     "Well since I'm giving you a makeover I decided to go shopping!" She smiled.
     "I only have $40 with me." I said.
     "It's okay Ari, I'll pay. And don't you say no. I insist, since I am giving you a makeover."
     "Alright, fine." I sighed. She clapped her hands.
     "Okay let me change!" She walked into her walk-in closet and closed the doors.

     She walked out in an off the shoulder black crop top, medium wash high waisted jeans with a brown belt and a rusty gold vintage looking belt, and black booties. I would never be able to pull that outfit off, I thought. "You ready?" She said, grabbing her purse.
     "Yeah."

     After about three hours of walking through the mall we finally arrived back to Kendall's house. We were watching one of my favorite movies, Harry Potter. "Hey Ken, I think I should get going now. My brother is probably worried about me." I said.
    "Okay." She smiled.
     "Well I had a great time with you the mall. You're an amazing shopping partner!" She laughed.
     "Thanks Ken, you are too." I said, getting up and grabbing my shopping bags.
     "Thank you for today, I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart." I said.
     "Aw thank you Ari!" Kendall gave me a hug.
     "You're welcome." I smiled.
     "Well okay, bye Ari, and I'm coming over on Monday morning!" She opened the door.
     "Okay bye Ken." I smiled, walking out.

     I finally made it home. I opened the door, set the keys down, and walk in smelling the same familiar smell—cheap cigarettes and alcohol. I wrinkled my nose and walked upstairs to my room and set my bags down. I walked to my bathroom, took off my clothes, and got into the shower. I started humming one of my poems/verses—I still didn't know what they are. "The sun is setting, and you're right here by my side." I silently sang in a tune. That was all I had so far. I finished my shower then dry myself and put on my pajamas. I grabbed my journal and ballpoint pen and hopped into my bed. I flipped to the page where I wrote 'the sun is setting, and you're right here by my side' and started thinking about what else I could write. "And the movie is playing, but we won't be watching tonight every look, every touch makes me wanna give you my heart. . . I'd be crushin' on you, baby stay the way you are. . . Cause I never knew, I never knew, you could have. . ." What do I write there? I had never had this problem. I closed my journal and clicked my pen and put them both under my pillow. I turned my lamp off and looked at my ceiling. It was a long day.
Monday would be too.

//////

I hope you liked Chapter 12 of 'Leave Me Lonely'! I can't wait until the next chapter:) And until she writes the rest of that poem/verse/??🤔 Lol but the next chapter will involve Justin!!! stay tuned!
💜💜💜

like
comment
vote
💭

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

310K 11.2K 50
You are just a boy who had lost your legs, but I am here to help you, I am here to be your walking sticks. You may not like me, but you have to acce...
44.4K 1.3K 24
Ariana is 19 years old. She gets bullied. No one likes her. She hates everything about herself. Justin Bieber is the main person who bullies her. One...
24.1K 397 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
329K 9.5K 53
"You've hurt me enough!" She screamed at him. "I know and I'm sorry." He cried out. "But maybe what hurt you can be the one to fix you."