I Love The Guy I Hated (A Nia...

By MollieMooFace

When melody Higgins has to go and live with her Uncle Paul she realises that she will have to go on tour with... More

I Love The Guy I Hated (A Niall Horan Fanfiction)
Chapter 2-She Doesnt Like You
Chapter 3-Sneaking Out
Chapter 4 - The Hospital
Chapter 5-They Aren't That Bad
Chapter 5-Nando's
Chapter 7 - I'm Falling For You
Chapter 8-We Are Matching
Chapter 9-Way To Ruin The Moment
Chapter 10-The Date
Chapter 11-The date part 2
Chapter 12-To Many Thank You's
Chapter 13-Night In With The Guys
Chapter 14-Old Friend
Chapter 15-A Night In
NEW STORY
Chapter 17 - The Park

Chapter 16-Un Wanted Meetings and interruptions.

341 9 16
By MollieMooFace

Skipping to September because I can btw I have missed you there will be an explanation of my absence at the end this probably won't be very long but I hope it is good?! : / xxxxxx

It's now September. Leaves are falling and it's getting colder aka autumn is coming. Autumn/winter are my favourite seasons because it's just such a nice feeling when your inside all warm snuggled in blankets while leaves - or if its winter, snow - falls and covers the ground.

It is 12th today and I'm out shopping for Niall's birthday. I'm by myself looking like a loner but oh well I don't need people telling what to and what not to buy him as I have the perfect present in mind.

I remembered how upset he was when Harry and Louis had a race INDOORS and stood on Niall's guitar. He has been moping about missing it for about two months now, so I thought why not get him a new one. I have another surprise for him but I need to get it online.

I walked in to the music shop on the top floor of the oracle (A/N it's the shopping centre or mall if you're American that I go to) and went straight to guitars. "Excuse me but can I help you miss?" a guy that worked here asked. By the sounds of things he was from Australia. Without turning round I replied with "yes actually I want to get a guitar for my boyfriend, are there any you recommend?"

I turned around after looking at the different varieties of picks and when I saw who it was I visibly gasped and I swear my mouth dropped low enough you could see down my through.

"L-Luke?" I stuttered out which was more like a squeak. When he finally got a good look at me he practically mirrored my reaction. "MELODY!" Luke screamed and wrapped me in a huge hug. I began to return the hug but then I remembered how long it had been since he left and how he told me he would only be 2 years not a minute late but he is now 6 months late. BLOODY HALF A YEAR!? "God you don't understand how much I have missed you!" he told me with a missive smile on his face. "You missed me?! You fucking missed me! If you missed me so bloody much you would of text me 6 months ago not making me have to bump into you at a bloody music shop!" Its lucky there's no one else here otherwise we could be getting quite a lot of attention. "Babe! Calm down you're going to attract attention"

"Don't you 'babe' me you skank you said you would ring 6 FUCKING MONTHS AGO! It's now flipping September and I'm shopping for my new boyfriend that doesn't lie to me" I know I'm raging in a music shop with the guy I used to call the love of my life over not receiving a phone call but I'm very annoyed right now and could possibly be on my period but no one needs to know that. "CALM DOWN PLEASE AND LET ME EXPLAIN!" he yelled at me."Sure go ahead I can't wait for your brilliant explanation" I replied sarcastically. "Well thanks. Anyway so when I was in Australia about 2 weeks before I left to come home I lost my phone down the toilet and .lost your phone number along with loads of others I was devastated. When I got home and had recovered from jet lag I went straight to your house but no one was in. I called the house number as well as my mum has it but again we got no answer. So I went to your house again the next day but you still weren't in so I guessed your parents where doing one of those work things again. I knew you went to your uncles when your parents where gone but his address was saved in my phone so I couldn't go there, but I tried so hard to find you. I really did!"

I didn't believe a word he was saying but I did as well. Does that make sense to you? "I don't know whether to believe you are not. I will give you my number again but don't use it as an excuse to text me. Only text me if it's an emergency" I told him sternly while holding out a scrap piece of paper with my number on it. "Thanks babe! Any way it's my break now so do you want to go out to Starbucks with me? I'll pay" he asked with a wink. "Meh why reject free coffee, BUT stop calling me babe or I'm leaving and this is most defiantly not a date ok! Let me buy this guitar for Nialler and we can go" I picked up the six stringed instruments and took it to the till. I paid for it and they put it in a box for me. I left it in the store as it's a big and heavy box to carry and I will be going back to the shop anyway.

"Ready babe?" he asked me. "Stop fucking calling me babe I have a boyfriend thank you very much" I replied sassily. "Jeez calm down babe" at that point I slapped him. Hard. "Ow what did you go that for babe?" ok he's doing this on purpose now. I was just about to walk away when he grabbed my arm. "Where are you going?" he asked me as if he didn't know I was pissed at him. "Leaving I told you I would leave if you kept calling me babe. That's all you have been calling me for the past 3 minutes so I'm leaving."

"Look I'm sorry I was just joking"

"Ha-ha I'm laughing so much" I replied sarcastically

"Please stay I swear I will stop" I soon gave into his pleading and we continued our walk to Starbucks. When we got there I gave him my order and found a table while he went to get the coffees. He came back and we just started talking about random stuff. I felt really uncomfortable being there as I still don't like/trust him but it's nice to have a chat and catch up but I hope after this he won't harass me. I'm probably going to regret giving him my number. Whoops.

He suddenly stopped and asked about Niall. I could feel a smile spread across my face as soon as his name was mentioned. "Well he's my boyfriend we have been together for 3 months now. His hair is naturally brown but he has died it blond and it looks ADORABLE. He's 19 20 tomorrow and likes to sing." I told him as little detail as I could about him as I didn't want him finding out that he is in a world famous band. "He sounds cool. I still think you should be with me though" he replied with.

"Ha never in your wildest dreams (see what I did there? No? okay then) I love Niall so much he's so sweet and caring and doesn't ditch me for 2 and a half years then come back and expect everything to be okay again" I told him. "Gosh ok calm down" he said and chuckled.

We said at Starbucks for about 30 minutes then we made our way back to the music shop. I picked up the guitar and went home.

20 Minutes later

"PAUL I'M HOME!" I yelled up the stairs. He hasn't been home recently because of meetings but he has been back for a while now which I like. The boys are going on tour again in 2 weeks which I'm looking forward to because I get to go as well. I also get to miss school. I love my life with Uncle Paul and I'm so tempted to ask mum and dad if I can stay with him. Uncle Paul is practically my 2nd dad I'm so close to him and I spend more time with him then I do with my mum and dad.

"Hiya darling how was town?" he came down the stairs asking me. "It was alright guess who I ran into today" I told him as I plonked down on the sofa.

"Who?"

"Luke frigging Hemmings"

"No way when did he get back I thought he was going to call you when he got back!?"

"so did I but apparently he dropped his phone down the toilet. What a load of dog poo"

"haha oh well I never liked him really hunny" he kissed me on the forehead and went to the kitchen. SEE WHAT I MEAN BY HIM BEEING A 2ND DAD!?

I got up and took Niall's present up to my room and hid it in my wardrobe. i then grabbed my phone from my coat pocket and clicked on Niall's contact.

M: hey babe wat u doin?x

N: hey hunny haven't seen you in ages not much just got back from the studio recording the 3rd album wbu?xxx

M: nothing just got back from town wanna come over and we saw each other yesterday xx

N: Yes please miss u on my way see ya in a min and yesterday was to long ago x

M: ur pathetic u no tht rite!?xx

N: yep and u love me cus of it x

M:watever get ur arse over here xxxx

gosh why do I love that idiot? I told Paul that Niall was coming but he didn't really mind. i think he's really pleased that me and the boys are getting closer. if I had to pick which one I'm closest to apart from Niall its probably Zayn or Louis. they are just AMAZING at listening to me when I have a problem. Im close to the others to but if I had a problem I would go to Lou or Zayn.

I heard a knock on the door and I ran to it. "hey babe how are you" Niall asked me while wrapping me in a tight and warm hug. "good thanks how are you" I asked him "I'm good thanks how are you hunny" he asked me. "I'm great" I replied smiling up at him . He lent down and kissed me softly but passionately and I loved it. he flicked his tounge along my bottom lip which I obviously excepted but it all ended to soon when Paul cleared his throat. "dont get to ccomfortable there guys shes only 18 and still a virgin. I don't want her losing it on this hallway floor so I recommend you stop" my face flushed bright red  

when he said that.

"PAUL STOP JUST GO OUT SOMEWHERE AND LEAVE US ALONE" I yelled at him.

"jeez okay calm down but Niall I want her still a virgin when I get back!"

"leave! and how do you know I'm a virgin?" I questioned him

"I just do bye hunny"

"yeah bye" god hes so annoying.

"anyways what do you wanna do?"

"I don't mind we can just watch a movie if you like?"

"yeah okay as long as I can chose" he said. "ok you can chose" I chuckled and wondered over to the sofa. he put a film in and it ended up being the vow. "Really Niall?" I asked him "Yes really" he replied and sat down next To me. He wrapped his arms round me as I lay in between his legs.

We got to the part where she gets in the car crash when Niall comes out with a HILARIOUS comment. so before the car crash she tells her husband that she says that sex in a car is a better chance of getting pregnant then a lorry crashed into the car and he goes "can't get pregnant now" (sorry niamh had to do it). I couldn't stop laughing for about 10 minutes.

about and hour and 40 minutes later the film ended and it was about 8:50 so we decided to have dinner.

I put some frozen pizza in the oven and in 15 minutes they where ready. I took his into the lounge and sat down next to him. "so what did you buy today hunny?" he asked me. should I tell him. about Luke? I will but not yet. 

"I'm not telling you. you just have to wait." I told him and kissed his nose. when we finished he came towards me and started to lean down but then he moved his hands down to my sides and wriggle his fingers. 

"HAHAHAHA NIALL STOP I CAN'T I CAN'T B-BREATH" I squealed outt but he didn't stop just tickled me more. a couldn't breathe really and we ended up on the floor. his tickling started to slow down and he leaned down and kissed me. I started returning the kiss but guess who walsted into the room at that moment. PAUL! 

"Niall off" he Said as he came into the room.

"look I'm off" he said as he got off of me. "anyway I need to go home now I have a big day tommorw don't I" he said sending me a wink. 

"Is it?. It's only Friday" I said presenting I didn't know it was his birthday. "Yeah the 13th of September. Does it not ring a bell?" He asked "no sorry" a look of hurt flashes across his face. "Babe I was joking of course I know it's your birthday. Your going to be 20!" I told him wrapping him in a hug. "You better go if you want an early night" 

"Are you coming round tomorrow?" He asked me  

"Of course. Do I finally get to meet the wonderful people that created my wonderful boyfriend?" I asked hopefully 

"Oh god can't make it he's busy tomorrow" he said jokingly "but seriously they can't make it they couldn't make it over. I miss then loads" he said with a pout. "Aww babe I'm sure you'll see them soon." I told him giving him a loving smile. "Your right. I'm going to go. See you tomorrow baby girl" he said as he pecked me on the lips and left.

I walked upstairs and wrapped up Niall's guitar. I then logged into my computer and went onto Google. I typed into the search bar www.tickets4u.co.uk (don't think that's a real site:/) and clicked on Ireland, 2 people, 1 week. I had to ask for Paul's permission to go away with him and believe me it took me A LOT of pleading but I got there in the end. I also had to ask him to make sure they got 10 days off which they did luckily.

After I had done that and logged out of my laptop I got into my pjs, text Niall good night and went to bed.

I woke up at about 11 and remembered that the party starts at 12. It's not really a party more like a get together but oh well. I got up and got into the shower. I shaved my legs and had a wash. I brushed my teeth then When I got out of the bathroom I got into a cute day dress picked up the presents and left for Niall's. It's only 11:30 but it takes 15 minutes to walk to Ni's and I want some me time with him .

I got to his and he answered with a cheery Niallsmile. I greeted him with a huge hug and a kiss. We broke apart and I entered his house throwing my self on the sofa.

me and Niall just talked for about 10 minutes until the boys arrirved. After they arrived everyine started to turn up.

the part went on till about 3;30 and everyone apart from me and the boys left. we just sat in the living room and niall went through all his presents and he got loads.

from harry he got a new snap back and some lynxs from zayn he got hair gel and body wash from louis he got a scooter I don't know when he's planing on using it but oh well and from Liam he got a beer glass with a leprechaun on it and a talking ted. The. It was my turn. I handed him the ginormous box and he literally tore the paper off. I started at it for 5 seconds then flung him self at me. "Thank you thank you thank you" he squealed in my ear "it's all right babe. Now open the envelope" I told him excitedly. He grabbed the envelope and than we heard a very non manly squeal. "OH MY GOD IM GOING TO IRELAND" he shouted "No. We are I told him showing him my ticket "Oh my gosh I can't wait for it. It's going to be bloody amazing." Sure is babe." I told him. I cheeked my phone too see i had a voice mail from an unknown number.

I walked into the kitchen put my phone on loud speaker and checked it. "One new message received today at 2:47pm 'Hey baby I had a great day yesterday hope we can do it again sometime and maybe you will leave that Niall dude'". I knew who that was it was Luke. I also knew that the gasp that came from the door way was Niall's.  

So what? Your cheating on me now?" He asked me as tears filled his eyes 

"No Niall of course not I-"  

"You what? You trying to come up with an excuse. And on my birthday as well. Wow I think that's the best birthday present I've had I n a long time" he told me as tears started to fall down his face. As he said that he left the room and went god knows where.

I quickly grabbed my coat and ran out the house crying ignoring the protests from the boys.

DONE FINALLY GOSH THAT TOOK AO FRICKING LONG HOPE YOU ENJOYED PLEASEEEE COMMENT AND VOTE CUS THIS TOOK FOR FUCKING EVER!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 6.8K 25
ใ€Œ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ใ€ โ›in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
249K 8.6K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
400K 14K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...