Chapter 14-Old Friend

GUYS!

IM ALIVE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH LIKE SO MUCH I WANTED TO CRY!

I KNOW IM THE WORST UPDATER EVER AND I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO GANG UP ON ME AND KILL ME!

BUT SCHOOL HAS BEEN SO STRESS FULL HAD LIKE 6-7 ASSESMENTS IN 1 WEEK. 1WEEK!

ALSO WE ARE GETTING A NEW HEAD OF YEAR CUS OUR OLD ONE WANTS TO GO AND WORK IN LONDON BITCH

BUT THE BAD THING IS THAT OUR NEW HEAD OF YEAR IS A HISTORY TEACHER AT OUR SCHOOL THAT HATES ME AND WHEN I SAY HATE I MEAN I THINK HE WANTS ME DEAD!

SO THE REST OF MY SECONDRY SCHOOL LIFE IS GOING TO BE FUN NOTICE THE SARCASM?!

ASO HAD LIKE FUDGE LOAD OF HOMEWORK FROM SKANKY TEACHERS!

MY CHAPPIES ARE GOING TO BE REALLY SHORT BUT WILL UPDATE OFTEN FROM NOW ON

BUT ON A HAPPIER NOTE IM FINALLY BACK AND HOPFULLY THIS WILL BE A ALRIGHT CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH IM SORTA JUST MAKING IT UP AS I GO ALONG CUS MY BRAIN IS COMPLETELY EMPTY SO ANYWAY IM GOING TO SHUT UP NOW

HERE IS CHAPPIE 14

 ITS CRAP IM WARNING YOU

Melody’s POV

We are about ½ way Through the movie and the door has just been knocked. I got up and went to the door with my can of coke to answer it. I opened it and dropped my can. “JULIANA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” I screamed and wrapped my arms around the ginger girl that stood in front of me.

Juliana was my best friend when we were 5 and I haven’t seen her since I was 7 as she moved away to Australia with her parents when her dad was offered a much better job there. You are probably wondering how I know what she looks like even though I haven’t seen her for 10 years. Well it’s because of Facebook yay! But because of time differences we never got to talk I think the most we would talk was once every 3 month which was sort of upsetting.

“Dads here on a business trip and I saw on Facebook a couple of months ago that you were staying at Pauls house and well SURPRISE” she told me. I squalled and wrapped my arms around her again. “So what’s new?” she asked me. Oh no. Juliana is a massive 1D fan and when I say massive I mean massive all her statuses are about them all her photos everything so I don’t know how the hell she is going to react to this. “Um about that I have made some new friends that I want you to meet but you have to promise not to scream ok?” I ask her sternly walking towards the lounge. “Promise. But why would I- AHHHHHH-” I smacked my hand over her mouth to muffle her screams. “Um yeah that’s why.” I told her. “Um Melody WHAT THE FUDGE BALLS ARE ONE DIRECTION DOING IN YOUR LOUNGE?” I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the kitchen. I explained everything to her from Paul being their body guard to the car accident to me and Niall throughout the whole thing she just stared at me like I was speaking another language. “So you’re telling me that you are dating THE Niall Horan from THE one direction” she asked “yes” “AHHHHHHHHHH” SHE Screamed. “Okay are you alright to go back in there?” I asked her. Yeah, yeah I'm fine” we walked back in there and I introduced her to the boys.

“Guys this is Juliana and before you think about it no harry you can’t go out with her she is taken by a very cute Australian” I explained pointing a finger at him “Hey I wasn’t going to” he said as I saw the red rise in his cheeks. “I thought I was very cute I feel upset” Niall said pouting. “Don’t worry babe I'm not interested in him I prefer the Irish boys” I tell him pecking him on the lips. “Ech you guys are disgusting” I heard Louis say from next to me. “Oh yeah Mel about Brad we can’t of broke up” Juliana told me “what?” I asked I could see Harrys curl up into a smile. “Harry wipe that smile off your face. “Sorry” he muttered under his breath. “We weren’t working out” “oh I'm so sorry” I told her. “It’s fine” we all got up and sat on the sofas. I sat on the arm chair with Niall Zayn and Liam sat on the 2 seater Harry Amy and Juliana sat on the main sofa and Louis lay on the floor. “Do you guys want to watch a movie?” I asked them. “Yes” was mumbled so Louis got up to put one in. “what are we watching?” Louis asked. “Mean girls me Juliana and Amy yelled. “Fineeee” Louis put it in and went back to his space on the floor. I snuggled into Niall when the film came on. Oh this is going to be a fun night.

follow @1DsBitches beaches its my joint acount with @NiallLovesNiamh we are uploading a story on there really soon we have the first chapter and the boys aint famous xxx