Chapter 17 - The Park

Right I'm sooo sorry and I don't have a decent excuse, I'm just a lazy bum. I won't be surprised if this chapter only gets like 2 reads and one of them will be from my dog, so thank you to the wonderful person who does read this I love you and I apologise feel free to hate me!

Also please give feedback as I feel like no one is reading and I honestly put so much effort into my updates and every single chapter I get writers block so it's so hard to think of stuff.

I also want to say that in the first bit of this Niall thinks some things but I DO NOT THINK ANY OF THAT! I love Niall and hope he never thinks any of that.

Chapter 17

Niall's POV

I ran as fast as I could out of the house, trying to get away from everyone and there shouts of my name. Its moments like this I just want to be in Ireland, with my mum and dad, alone no fans, no fame no nothing just me and my family.

I should have known this was going to happen, it always does. Why am I always the victim? Why can't I be a decent boyfriend and not get cheated on. Those girls are right; I'm ugly, unwanted and un-talented. Maybe I should just leave the band and go back home where I belong.

I know Melody is following me but I'm not going to turn around. I thought what we had been special. I slowed my running down to a walk as I approached a park.

 I sat on one of the swings and thought for a while, about everything that just happened. Who is this guy melody is cheating on me with? How long has it been going on for? Was our relationship a whole joke to her?

I could faintly hear Melody's voice calling my name in the background but I paid no attention to it until it was getting clearer and it was too late to run as she was right next to me.

"Niall talk to me please" she begged me, so I slowly turned around.

Melody's POV

I had been chasing him for about 45 minutes and I thought I had lost him and it was getting dark so I was just going to give up. I then came across a park and remembered Niall telling me that if he is ever upset he would just come and sit on the swings. I slowly approached them and as I did I started to hear little sobs coming from it. I then ran towards the sobs and saw something I never wanted to see.

My baby was sat there with tears rolling down his cheeks, and what made it worse was that I knew that I caused that! I caused the pain he is feeling, and all I want to do is wrap him up in my arms and hug him.

"N-Niall" I stuttered out. He slowly raised his face and I internally gasped.

"Niall baby I'm so sor-" I tried to apologize but he cut me off.

"Save it Mel, I don't need your stupid lies. It always happens to me. I'm never good enough for anyone, I don't even know why I try being in relationships" he told me and in all honesty it hurt. Real bad. Knowing that he thinks I would cheat on him is the worst feeling ever.

"But Niall I swear to god I am not cheating on you! I promise!" I croaked out.

"Well then why was that guy sending you voice mails about an amazing date today and missing/loving you?" he questioned me.

"He's my ex-boyfriend Niall he means nothing to me and never will do! You are the only one I want! That will never change" I begged for his forgiveness.

"You were out all day yesterday and didn't answer any texts from me or the boys! How am I meant to believe you?" he added

"I was out getting you a new guitar and he was in the music shop. I had a right go at him and even slapped him! He then asked if I would go for a coffee with him and I declined but he wouldn't take no for an answer so I accepted after a while. But do you want to know what we talked about? We talked about you! And how amazing YOU are! And how I only want YOU not him! Never again!" I ranted to him. By this point I was full on yelling as I don't want to be accused as a cheater when I'm anything but one. "I may have done some terrible things in my life but I would never EVER cheat on someone as perfect as you!"

"Okay I believe you" he quietly spoke

 "No listen to me Ni- Wait what?" I asked making sure I heard correctly

"I said I believe you but there is one more thing before you are fully forgiven.

"What? I will do anything!" I begged

"You give me that dickheads number so I can track him down and beat the shit out of him" he said as he came towards me giving me a hug. I giggled into his chest as his strong arms wrapped around mine.

"Of course while you are at it give him a message from me telling him to never come near me again" I requested

"I can do that." He chuckled as he pulled me in tighter.

"Great, now let's get back to the house as I'm freezing my hands off here" he said as he grabbed my hand and led us back home.

okay that was rubbish and shitty. 

could you guess be super amazing and read my fanfiction Childhood ? the prolouge will be up tonight promise as i haev ti finished just editing it at the moment :)