Chapter 15-A Night In

I ran up the stairs to get the phone so we could order pizza. I got about half way up the stairs when I heard a loud smash and Amy yelling at Louis. I groaned spun in the ball of my foot and trudged back into the lounge to find Louis looking really guilty and the others trying not to burst out laughing.

“Louis. What did you break?” I asked as calmly as I could. “In my defence it was totally Harrys fault” Louis squeaked out. “HHEEYY” Harry protested, “It wasn’t my fault!” “yes it was my phone went off then Mr nosey pants here decided he would TRY and take it but ended up pushing me into the mantelpiece” Louis told me “No actually whoever text you it was their fault” harry said back. “I don’t care guys just what did you break? If it was that vase Paul will flip.” I told them firmly.

Louis slowly moved away and I cam face to ‘shatters’ to Pauls ancient Egyptian statue. “Oh thank god. I hated that thing so did Paul but his mum got it for him so we couldn’t just throw it away. Thanks Lou now we defiantly can get rid of it” I exclaimed wrapping my arms around him. “Um your welcome I guess?” he said with a confused look on his face. “Is everyone still up for pizza?” I asked. They all murmured yes as I ran upstairs to grab the phone and order.

Hello, dis is the Herbis Pizza

Hey can I have 2 large Hawaiian, 3 Margareta also large and 3 medium pepperoni?

Yes! Anything else misses

Um yes please 4 folded garlic breads and 4 cheesy folded garlic bread

Okay that will be £125.65 (true dat I calculated it)

Um okay

Can I have your addresses please?

Yep sure it’s 72 Bocker Road

It will be with you as soon as possible

Thanks bye

I walked back into the lounge to find Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam and Louis playing just dance on the Wii even though Louis didn’t have a remote. I chuckled at them and went to sit down with the girls. “So Julie when do you have to go back?” I asked. I know she won’t be able to stay because of school and her dad always being busy. “Only a week as I have to be back for school on Monday” she explained. At the moment she is on half term and I have had 2 weeks off. It was meant to be 1 just like everyone else but because of my accident I got 1 week extra before the one everyone else got.

It’s going to be weird going to school with a celebrity boyfriend it’s not like anyone knows that Paul is my uncle which is sort of weird as I have lots of friends I guess it just doesn’t come up in conversation I'm not really one to brag. “Awe but I haven’t seen you in ages” I whined to Julie. “I know right! Don’t worry though because I will be back at Christmas. We can go Christmas shopping together.” She said giving me a sad smile “knew topic here but I really don’t get our school. I mean we go back for 2 weeks then we break up again for summer. It’s so stupid” Amy said entering the conversation “LOL we have 4 weeks then we break up. I guess that’s more normal” Julie said. I nodded in agreement when I heard the bell ring for the door “PIZZA” Niall yelled. We stared at each other then we both raced to the door. I won obviously. I picked up the load of money Paul left for me and dished out the right amount and opened the door to find a good looking bloke Niall is much better looking boy standing with a massive stack of pizza boxes. “Well hello beautiful when I heard that this much was being ordered I thought it was for some fat bloke that had just been dumped” I chuckled nervously feeling very uncomfortable. When Niall heard what he said he came up to me showing his protective and possessive side by wrapping his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. He gave the guy a sarcastic smile took the pizzas said thanks with sarcasm dripping in his voice handed him the money and slammed the door in his face.

He put the pizzas on the table and smirked to himself. “I like the possessive side of you” I said smiling “do you now” he asked raising his eyebrows smirking. We both leaned in and just as our lips brushed Louis just happened to walk in…AGAIN. “Dude are you going to walk in on us every time we want to kiss?” Niall asked. Louis chuckled slightly. “Sorry guys for interrupting your sex but we are all hungry” he said then picking up the pizza boxes and exiting leaving me and Niall alone. He bent back done and I lent up meeting him half way. His lips locked with mine as he slowly deepened it licking at my bottom lip. Just as I was about to give him entrance I was wacked around the head with a pillow. “Guys stop please people have to eat in here!” Louis exclaimed I snatched the pillow off of him and wacked him round the head with it.

“Come on babe lets go eat” Niall said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the lounge as we left we heard Louis say “some people just don’t want me to see again do they?” I chuckled to myself as I sat down on the floor with Niall right next to me.

OMG GUYS I MISSED YOU SO MUCH IM SO SORRY THAT ITS LATE I AM THE WORST UPDATER EVER KILL ME I DON'T DESERVE YOU PEOPLE AS MY FANS! ALSO IM GOING ON HOLIDAY FOR 2 WEEKS NEXT WEEK I THINK THERE IS WIFI SO I MIGHT BE ABLE TO UPDATE IM NOT SURE.

ANYWAY IF YOU ARE READING THIS COMMENT:

SURF JAM LIVE IN A VAN

VOTE COMMENT FAN

THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME

Does anyone even read this anymore? Cus I might just delete it or put it on hold am not sure right now! Xxx

MollieMooFace

(Yea I changed my name!)