Chapter 7 - I'm Falling For You

SURPRISE UPDATE my chapters have been pretty crap so i wrote this to make up for it enjoy also 6 votes and 4 comments for next chappie love you xoxox

Melody’s POV

I was let out of the hospital the day I went to Nanos with the boys I haven’t seen them since though I kind of miss them annoying me. I have tried ringing them for the past week yes it has been a week since a saw them I rand Liam he picked up but soon said he was busy the next day I rang Louis he said he and the boys had to go to a meeting I rang harry on Saturday he said him and the boy a were going out for a guy’s night out I left Sunday to see if any of them would call back but they didn’t so yesterday I called Zayn but he said that he was in the cinema with Perrie and that he would call back but he never did now its Tuesday.

My finger was hovering over Niall’s number when my phone started ringing I literally jumped with joy as I saw whose name it was.

‘Harry’

“Hey harry where are you, you guys like disappeared come visit me we have to have a-”

“Mel it’s me Paul sorry I would have rang you on my phone but got no credit just telling you I’m going to be late home the boys crashed out on the sofa in Simons office and the meeting has another 2 hours to go there is a microwavable meal in the fridge goodnight princess”

“Wait Uncle Paul were are the-” I was cut off by the beeping coming from my phone signalling that he hung up. Great. Just. Great.

~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~

Niall’s POV

“So tell me again why you have made us blank Mel” harry asked

“Because I think I’m falling for her I need to let my feeling for her die down before I can get near her. You know how stupid I can be if I mess up and try to kiss her or something she will hate us again and we only just got her to like us” I explained for the 100th time this week.

“Why don’t you grow a pair and ask her out?” Louis asked

“oh yeah and say ‘melody I love you I’m falling so hard for you I know we have only known each other for a week and a bit but when I’m with you I feel amazing will you please be my princess’”

“Yeah” Louis said in a sort of a ‘duh’ tone while grabbing a beer.

“Louis it isn’t as easy as that” I told him

“Uh yes it is pass me your phone I will do it right now for you” he said flopping out on the sofa drinking his beer.

“No it isn’t” I said

“Fine. Can we at least invite her round for a movie marathon?” harry ask practically begging

“Whatever” I mumbled tonight is going to be a long night.

Melody’s POV

I was flicking through twitter then soon realised that I wasn’t following any of the boys.

@Louis_Tomlinson

@Harry_Styles

@Real_Liam _Payne

@NiallOffical

@ ZaynMalik

About 5 minutes later my followers went up by at least 1000 then harry sent me a tweet:

@Harry_Styles: @MelodyyIsAwesome hey come round for a movie marathon ;)? Btw sorry for not contacting you we had some stuff we had to talk about. P.S You’re not awesome xx

@MelodyyIsAwesome: @Harry_Styles sure and it’s alright but need to chat with Niall about something what movies? And I am awesome! Xx

@Harry_Styles: @MelodyyIsAwesome whatever and you can choose. Come in about 20mins. Xx

I logged off and shut my computer down. I changed into my leggings and oversized red top from new look that says ‘Awesome 07’.

I ran downstairs with my phone in hand and left a note for Uncle Paul as he was out again I put my hair up in a messy bun and left.

When I got there is was only 5:30 I stopped off at asda on the way and brought some beers and some popcorn. I rang there door bell and in less than two seconds I was greeted by a very tall harry.

“Hey I brought beer and some popcorn” I told him entering their house.

“Great” he replied taking them to the kitchen

“So have you decided what film to watch?” I asked as I sat down on the sofa in between Louis and Zayn

“I already told you, you decide” harry told me. I let out a sigh and crawled over to the never ending DVD collection.

“bad teacher?”

“no”

“Bridesmaids?”

“Been there done that”

“Marley and me?”

“Makes Liam cry”

“The Hangover”

“Not Appropriate for little Hazza”

“How about the twilight saga?”

“YES” they all screamed. I chuckled slightly.

“Niall get your bum down here now Mel is here!” Liam shouted up the stairs. Mel was the nickname the boys gave me I loved it I had never had a nickname before but only the boys are aloud to call me Mel no-one else.

We didn’t get a reply from Niall. “I will go and get him” I said before sprinting upstairs.

Niall’s POV

I heard I small nock come from outside my door “Niall can I come in?” Melody her soft voice so relaxing and soothing.

“Yeah I guess” I replied with rolling over on my bed staring at my ceiling

“We are all watching twilight do you want to join us?” she asked. I did but I didn’t I did because I love twilight but I don’t because I’m worried the boys will say something and make me blush.

“Nah I think I’m just going to stay up here sorry”

“Please Nialler it won’t be the same who am I supposed to fall asleep on when I get tired? I brought popcorn” she pleaded.

I sighed why did she have this effect on me? “Fine I’m coming”

 “Yay” she screamed and flung her arms around me sending lightning bolts everywhere in my body.

 When we got into the lounge all the sofas had been taken apart from the small arm chair. “I will sit on the floor you take the chair Mel I will sit on the floor” I told her.

“No come and share the chair with me, don’t sit on the floor.

4 MOVIES LATER

We were now watching Breaking dawn Part 2 we were up to the fight seen and Carlisle’s head had just been ripped off. Mel had fallen asleep on my shoulder and we were hardly paying attention to the movie anymore.

Melody POV

I was slowly drifting off to sleep when I heard Liam say “you really like her don’t you!?!” then the well-known thick Irish accent “no I don’t like her I love her”

“Well you have to fight for her Ni” Harry said

“I know and I will” I then felt a pair of soft warm lips touch my forehead as I drifted off to sleep.

A/N PLEASE READ

i still need people too be Melodys bff so comment your name and fave boy and you might have a chance of beeing her

kik me: MollielovesLouis

follow me on twitter: @MollieeRowlandd

xxxxxxxxxxxx