Chapter 5-Nando's

Melody's POV 

"No Louis don't" 

"But why not it won't do any harm" 

"Louis it's bloody permanent marker" 

"Oh yeah" I could hear the boys talking about something to do with permanent marker. I felt a small dot just below my nose so I screamed. 

"Strawberries what the hell was that for?" Louis asked 

"I thought someone was going to rape me" I admitted 

"So you felt a dot under your nose and you thought that someone was raping you?" Niall asked confused 

"Yes" I said bluntly  

"God your weird" Zayn said 

"I know I am anyway we at Nando's yet?" I asked as my tummy grumbled. Nando's is my all time favourite place too eat but in Reading we didn't have a Nando's so we could only have it when we came up to London but the only time we went up to London was to see uncle Paul and uncle Paul was always out with the boys so in other words I was lucky to go there 3 times a year. 

"Yeah we just arrived" Liam said Niall had already left the limo and was heading for the door. 

"We better get in there before he orders the whole menu" Harry said.

Niall's POV

We left Nando's and headed back to the hospital to find Paul as he had been in a meeting. We pulled up to the building and there were a bunch of paps great. We got out the car and questions were fired at Melody I could see she was uncomftable so I wrapped a protective arm around her I felt her tense up and at the the same time I felt a lightning bolt shoot up my arm.

We finally got into the hospital and Melody didn't pull away witch I was surprised by. 

"you can let go now" 

"oh um sorry." I let my arm fall to my side and stode there awkwardly.

I know propper crap chappie they will get better though dont worry also if I use strawberries or fudge its cus I dont enjoy swearing in writing so yeah. Again comment or message me ur name and favourite boy to have a chance of being Melody's bff  

Love you xxxxx