I Love The Guy I Hated (A Niall Horan Fanfiction)

Melody's P.O.V

"but Uncle PaulIdont want to come with you to a one direction concert!"I shouted from the living room "well to bad melody i promised your mother i would look after you while they are away and i also promised the boys that i would cometothere concert" he shouted back.

Unless you havent relised Paul Higgins is my uncle. I moved in with himthree months agobecause my parents wanted to travel the world together. i love Uncle Paul to peices the only down side is that he is one directions bodyguard. i dislike one direction alot my uncle is always out with them so i dont understand why he want me to come to this concert luckly the concert aint for a while. he said he wants me to come so we can 'bond' more i just think he wants me to like them.

"uncle paul im going up to watch a movie might fall asleep so love ya" i said yelling while running up the stairs "okay beautiful night night." i got really annoyed when he called me beautiful because I know im not.

When i got into my room I took a warm relaxing bath I was in there for atleast 30 minutes i got out and put on my onesie that has geek writen across the cheast of it.

I put Bad teacher in my dvd player and started watching it.

~~~~30 MINUTES LATER~~~~

I Was just about to fall asleep when i heard a huge and i must admit cute laugh coming from downstairs i got up sighed a big sigh and went down stairs "uncle paul im stying to relax can you keep the....... WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN THIS HOUSE?"

A/N: this is my first story so no hate please HUGE shoutout @strawberryandcream for helping me go and fan her and read her stories they are amazing

much love xxxx