Chapter 9-Way To Ruin The Moment

Melody's POV

"Mel say something" he told me. What do I say? I mean I knew Niall liked me from the movie night when I overheard them, but I didn't think he would tell me!

The main question running through my head at the moment is "do I like him back?" Yeah he is amazing and any girl would be lucky to have him but I have never thought of him in anyway other than best friends. But then it hit me I do like Niall I just refused to let me realise it.

That time at Nandos when all the pap's were outside the hospital he wrapped an arm around me I felt funny like lightning bolts had zoomed down my spine. I then knew what I had to do.

Niall's POV

I have blown it haven't I? I have blown every chance of being with her! STUPID F*CKING FEELINGS!!

"Mel I'm so-" I was cut off by something I would never think would happen in a million years.

Melody kissed me! I was shocked but then our lips started moving in sync. I I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance but before I could do anything else the front door open wide.

Way to ruin the moment guys!

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath

"Well hello guys you seemed to get nice and cosy" Louis said wondering to the kitchen getting god knows what

"What are you doing back so early" I asked

"Uh...Um...Zayn...Uh was ill yeah Zayn was ill" Liam said well lied he wasn't the best at lying

"Yeah right Liam everyone knows that you can't lie so out with the truth" Mel said

"Fineeee we came back because we wanted to see if Niall had won your heart yet witch by the looks of things he has so we will leave you guys alone" with that they left us alone.

"Um...so um w-what d-do you want to do" I asked. This is AWKWARD!

"This"

Then for the second time today I felt her lips again. I know this sounds really cheesy but it feels so right. Having our lips move in sync together. I didn't want this moment to end but sadly Louis and harry had to be in the house and ruin the moment.

"Get some man" Louis said after wolf whistling. That just made me and Mel both blush.

"Um I t-think I h-had better get h-home p-Paul m-might be getting worried" Mel said picking up her bag and walking towards the door. I gave harry and Louis evils and mouthed to them to stay in the lounge as I walked to the door.

"Thanks for tonight. I had fun" I told her

"Me too" she said as she leaned in for the 3rd time today it was just a small peck but it still felt magical.

"So um I was wondering whether you um sort of want to go on a date kind of thing with me tomorrow." I asked nervously

"I would love too" she replied then gave me a hug and walked off.

A/N

HI MY LITTLE SUGER CUBES (IM CALLING YOU THAT FROM NOW ON)

I KNOW IS CRAP BUT NEEDED TO UPDATE

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY SO BYE

XOX

The picture at the side is what she was wearing