The Hell of Titans.... What D...

נכתב על ידי Balice66

Basil Andrea moved out of the city and into the suburbs. She despised the idea but went along with it anyway... עוד

The Hell of Titans.... What The Hell Did I do to deserve this?
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilouge
OVA Chapter #1
Side story No. 1
Side Story No. 2 (Pt. 1)

OVA Chapter #2

1.8K 53 10
נכתב על ידי Balice66

*First person pov*

     I sighed as I rode my horse. We were doing some kind of exercise that we have to meet up with the other group give them information and ride back or something. I don't know, but it's boring as knitting a wool sock. I was in group Bodt, where Marco was leading our group and Armin records everything that happens. In the group, it consists of me, Jean, Eren, Connie, Sasha, Mina, and Krista. But seriously, this was so boring. I mean, Shadis said that we were supposed to be on our toes this entire time, but what could happen? There are no threats to us what so ever! And we're not allowed to rush, which sucks. "So... We're not allowed to rush?" Marco asked. Jeez, we just left the training ground and you forgot everything? Some leader you are. "R-Right..." Armin said. "We'd also be stupid if we did. We can take our time." Jean said, and I sighed. Then we'll be late that way.... Jean, you are an idiot. "You don't know your lower limit. Jean, if you're gonna take it slow, then I'm going ahead." Eren said, then riding up ahead a little. "Wait, Eren..." Armin said, and Marco stopped Eren. "But, the formation of the group...." Then Marco helplessly turn to Jean. Really, is he our leader? "What do we do, Jean?" Marco asked him, and Jean groaned. "Like I care! Extra effort here won't get me into the Military Police." Jean said, a bored face on. "That's not true... In any case, let's get on with the exercise." Marco said, turning his head back to the road. "It's useless." Jean said, and I glared at him with my only eye visible. "Hey, hurry up will you?" Marco asked Jean. "Don't you have any endurance for this?" Eren growled at Jean.  "It doesn't matter if I'm complaining." Jean said, and I slapped him on the back of the head. "Just shut up Jean and do the the exercise, you're just being a useless burden on use, who wants to do the exercise and get it over with. I swear Jean, this is why people hate you." I said a bored tone in my voice as Jean rubbed his head. "It would be great if time could time passed faster..." Connie said, and I sighed. "Couldn't agree more." I said, closing my eye for a brief moment. "You got that right.... We have a long road ahead of us." Sasha also agreed. "This is so tiresome." Jean said, sweat dripping down his face.

Time skip~

     "Jeez, that lizard's joining us on the same route, huh..." Jean said, referring to the lizard walking our horses pace in the rocks on the side of the trail. "It's rare to see that." Marco said, and I shivered. "Ew, that thing is creepy as hell." I said, and it's eyes looked at me as if it understood me which scared me. "Don't say that, Basil. They're delicious, ya know." Sasha said, and me and Crista 'eh'ed at the same time. "They really are. My family and I used to eat them. They taste like chicken." Sasha said, and I couldn't help be disgusted. "I swear to god, everybody says that..... Alligators, scorpions, Bullfrog, snake, termites, the freaking grubs from the lion king..." I whispered to myself.

     Yeah, no way in hell am I going to eat grubs, or a LIZARD. Slimy yet satisfying my ass. Wait a minute, how the hell would Simon know what chicken tastes like? He's a herbivore... Right? I mean...."You can cook?" Jean asked Sasha, a suspicious smile on his face. "Of course I can! Piece of cake!!" Sasha said, and Jean looked back to the lizard, gripping the reins of his horse. "Alright then!" Jean said, then kicking his horse to run. "H-Hey!" I yelled at Jean. "If hunting for food is part of the exercise, then what's better than getting that lizard!?" Jean yelled back to us. "YEAH BUT ANYTHING BUT A LIZARD!!" I yelled. "Don't do that!" Krista said, compassionate towards the lizard. "I'm going ahead." Eren said, riding his horse to catch up to Jean. I started feeling sleepy, rubbing my visible eye. Eren stopped Jean quickly, much to his protest, but I'm too tired to listen to their argument. I know Mikasa told me to stop Eren and Jean from fighting each other, but I'm tired. I don't know how, but Sasha just yelled something, and it just shuts up everyone. I wasn't listening because I was dozing off, but it may have been something ridiculous given the fact the look on everyone's faces is like 'wtf'. I get off my horse, walking to Jean. "What?" Jean asked, and I tied my horses reins to his horse, and mounted his. "Wh-What are you doing!?" Jean yelled, and I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. "I'm tired, I'm going to take a nap. I would have done it on my horse, but I'm afraid of falling off.... make sure I don't fall off." I said yawning, snuggling up against him. "Uh... Fine." Jean said, then looked at Armin angrily. "Arming I swear to god, don't you dare report this!"

Time skip~

     It was night, and we decided to camp here in some kind of pit in the forest. The dinner.... was worse than the mess hall food. At this point, I would've want Jean to kill that lizard to eat.... "So this is what squad supplies taste like..." Jean said beside me, eating the disgusting soup thing. "It would've been better if we'd caught that lizard." Sasha said, siting on the edge of the pit with Krista. "Enough. I've heard enough about lizards." Jean groaned, he must be still mad about Eren stopping him from killing the lizard to eat. "Weren't you hunting one just now?" Eren pointed out, stopping Jean from eating his squad supplies bread thing. "Well, we are supposed to hunt titans, right?" Jean said, putting the bread thing down, and it looked like Eren took offense to that. Wait.... what? "And what do you mean by that? Why did you even join the Training Corps!?" Eren snarled, standing up. "To live something better than a humble life, at the very least." Jean said, standing up and getting in Eren's face. "What did you say!? Somethings can be tolerated, and others can't!!" Eren yelled, I am so confuse. Wait... how did this turn into a fight? I don't think Jean said anything that Eren would take offense to that..... weird.... all them are weird. "Guys, just stop fighting already. Or I'll shove my foot up your guy's asses then break it off." I deadpanned, taking a bit out of my bread thing as everyone stared at me. "You know.... I don't think girls should say stuff like that..." Connie said, and I turned and glared at him, a piece of bread in my mouth like a cigar. "What, do you want to fight me mate? I will turn the chicken shit you are into beef jerky, shit on you, then feed it to my dogs." I said, a closed eyed smile on my face. "Oh my Sina, who even taught you those words!?" Marco yelled, and I shrugged. "I think it's the food that's getting into my head..." I said, eating my bread cigar. Armin took his paper and pencil out, ready to write what I said and the events of Eren and Jean fighting down. "It's fine, Armin! It's just a chat during meal time!" Marco said to Armin, trying to prevent him from writing embarrassing stuff that's happening to the team. "You think that when a real titan shows up the results of training hard will pay off?" Jean said, trying to pick a fight with him. "Good job-" "THAT'S ENOUGH FROM YOU!!" Eren yelled, grabbing Jean's collar, and everyone started standing up. "Stop it!" Krista yelled. "How about we actually hunt lizards? You'll feel better after that!!" Sasha said, trying to settle the situation. I sighed, then getting up. I'm tired of these guys... I'm gonna go take a little stroll. As I walked to the forest, I saw something run by between trees..... a very large something. Or not..... I backed away back to the group. It seemed like Marco settled the fight, and he sighed. "I think we just need to go to sleep...." Marco suggested, and we all nodded.

Time skip~

     I can't sleep.... I shouldn't have took a nap... I got out of my sleeping bag, just to take a little stroll. But, I noticed someone else was missing here. Krista? Where did she go?  I scraped my first idea to stroll around the forest to look for Krista. After a while, I found her sitting by a pond, next to her horse. "So that's where you were." I said, walking up to Krista. She turned around and looked at me in surprised as I gave her a closed eye smile, but it may have looked like I was blinking to her. "Yo!" I greeted, sitting next to her. "B-Basil?! What are you doing up?" Krista asked me, and I leaned back on my hands. "Well, I couldn't fall asleep.... I shouldn't have took a nap on the way here, now I'm not tired." I said, turning my head to her. "What are you doing up?" I asked, and she brought her legs to herself. "I don't know.... I just feel uneasy, I thought I saw something in the forest. But I'm think I'm imagining things.... But I'm just keeping watch just in case. And besides.... I guess I'm being kept up by some thoughts." Krista said, and I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked, and Krista smiled sadly. "Everybody fighting.... I don't like it. I wish everyone would just get along. Also... my family." Krista said, and I put a hand on her shoulder. "What about your family? You can always tell me, you know. We're here for you, Krista." I told Krista, a warm smile on my face. "Well.... I-" A rustle in the bushes interrupted us, and we looked behind us startled. We stared intently into the forest, until a squirrel ran by between the bushes. "Oh, it's just a squirrel, hahah, we got scared about nothin-" I heard Krista scream, and I turned around. She was being held by some men with bags over their heads, and I stood up. "KRISTA!!" I yelled, then something poked the back of my head... I can only assume a gun. "Put your hands behind your back, or I'll shoot." I did I was told slowly, and he started tying my hands. The man holding Krista eyed me. "I think we should keep her, we can sell her for a real good price." The man said, and the man tying me scoffed. "Her? She's missing an eye, nobody wants to buy her." the man said tightening the rope. "Hey, there are a lot of people who have eye patch fetishes, you know." man #1 said, and I narrowed my eyebrows. "I think that's only just you, Phil." Man #2 said, then took a good look at me then sighed. "Well, despite her eyes, she is a pretty good catch. Alright, we'll take her." Man #2 said, and I kicked him in the shin from behind. "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!! I WILL BITE MY TONGUE!!" I yelled, sticking out my tongue. "Max!" Man #1 named Phil yelled to Man #2 named Max, then I felt something was stuck in my mouth. "Ew man, why the hell use you sock?" I freezed, and Max shrugged. "It's the only thing on me." Max said, and I started thrashing around, giving him a hard time to keep a hold on me. I get out, then ran into the pond. I got the sock out of my mouth by shoving my head into the water, then started washing out my mouth. I pulled my head out of the pond, whipping my head side to side to get the water off my face and hair. "What the hell man!?" I yelled, then realizing I lost my eyepatch, so I closed my golden eye quickly. "Oi! Don't run away." Max yelled, then grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder, and I'm still thrashing. Krista was long gone with the other guy, so he started heading to whatever he was heading. "Dammit... Now we have to get you another eyepatch." Max said, then not long, we were in front of some wagons. "B-BASIL!!" I heard a voice yell, and it was Jean. "Jean!" I yelled, and the group was surrounded by people with guns. "Load her up, we already got the other in." I was being loaded into a wagon, getting tied up to the wagon.

     "Our gear...?" I asked, looking at the gear in the wagon. The same man that had the eyepatch fetish, much to my mental complaints, got into the wagon with me as well as aonther dude. "I got to say, it looks like your eye wasn't damage in the first place." Max commented, and I spat on him. "Screw you." I said, and he raised his arm, and in a second my cheek was burning. "Shut the fuck up bitch." He snarled at me, and I glared at him. "We won't take your lives. We'll release you at some point. But if you dare come after us, we'll kill you. Understand?" One of the men threatened everybody, and then got into the wagons. The wagons started moving, and I glanced back at the retreating figures in the distance. "Oi, open up your eye. I want to see how bad it is." Max said, then walking over to me. "NO!" I screamed, turning my head to the side. He grabbed my cheek roughly, turning it to me. "I'm going to open it myself in that case." The man said, then prying open my golden eye. He whistled, and laughed. "Hey Kyle! Look at the catch we got!" Max yelled to the guy up front, pulling off the bag mask. "Ugh, I know you got a bitch without a right eye, what about it?" Kyle, the one driving, groaned. "It turns out she doesn't! Instead, she's hiding a odd eye! Gold and Blue!" Max laughed, and Kyle glanced back to look at my eyes. "Whoo! Now she's doubled the price!" Kyle laughed, and I glared at the both of them. "What makes you think you can get away with this? No matter what, the Military Police will capture you, and they will bring you to justice." I growled at them.

Time skip~

     They took a break, and they were loading us up again. Soon enough, we were off. I tried everything to escape, but they were everywhere, plus there was always a gun to my head. Plus, they won't let me contact with Krista... so we don't come up with some kind of plan. Dammit... I guess this is the end. The trail we were riding on split into two parts, but a tree collapsed on one of the paths, so they went onto the other path. As they rode, I heard a rattling sound. I looked around, and I heard it again. What was that? Then, not even a few seconds later, something, I don't know what, tore through the cloth ceiling of the wagon startling everyone in the wagon. It was two people that I recognize. "Eren! Jean!" I yelled in happiness. "Who the hell are you!?" Max yelled, trying to attack Jean, but Jean tackled him out of the wagon, Jean still in the wagon and not Max. "HA! SERVES YOU RIGHT!!" I yelled at him as he tumbled on the road. Eren starts taking out the other guy in the wagon, sweeping him off his feet, and Jean went for Kyle who was controlling the cart, choking him with some rope. Eren tossed the other guy off the wagon, and Jean yelled something to Kyle I didn't hear. I see the guy in Krista's cart aimed his gun, and I paled. "JEAN!! EREN!! DUCK!!" I yelled to them, but it looks like they didn't get the idea the man in front had a rifle and wasn't afraid to shoot it. The guy pulled the trigger, but the wagon hit a bump, so the bullet flew somewhere on a part of the wagon, bounced off, and hit Krista's rope that tied her hands to the roof of the wagon, falling down. Kyle got away from Jean, and jumped willingly off the wagon. I swear this is like a Indiana Jones film! The guy in the other cart aimed the gun again at us, but Krista interfered. "Stop it!" I heard Krista yell barely. Jean grabbed the reins of the wagon, steering it. Krista kept interfering with the man, and the man shot again, but I think it hit something important on the wagon... which is not good. "AAAAAHHHH!!" I screamed as the wagon tilted left, spinning and sliding on the ground. Since I wasn't tied to the roof of the wagon like Krista was, I fell out of the wagon with a scream. I tumbled and slid painfully on the ground, until I came to a complete stop, as well as the wagon. I had cuts on my body, my clothes were torn too. "Where's Basil!? Did she fall out of the cart!?" I heard Eren yelled. I could see through the smoke that they were panicking. They finally spot me helplessly on the ground, and I closed my golden eye quickly. I hope they didn't see it when they jumped into the wagon, I hope the adrenaline in their bodies kept them from noticing it.

"BASIL!!" Jean yelled, running to me and picking my torso up and held me. "I'm fine, just get this rope off of me. I wasn't tied to the cart, but they did tie my legs together. "Jean! Eren! Basil!" Marco called to us, everyone here. "We're all alright, just a couple of scratches and bruises." I said, and Eren picked our gear out of the cart. "The gear's fine too." Jean added too. "But Krista is still..." Eren trailed off, he didn't have to say anymore. "After them!" Marco announced, and everyone went into the cart to get their gear. "I'm sorry we're late, Basil." Eren apologized, cutting the restraints off my wrists and ankles. "It's fine, we need to go get Krista. Now." I said, standing up but stumbling a little as I made my way to the cart to get my gear. I started putting on my gear, with little struggle since I'm in a panic. I then launched myself into the direction the wagon was heading. I heard a little noise behind me, and I looked up to see a green flare going up into the sky... what's that for? I don't know the plan, so I'm just gonna guess it's the signal to start a attack? After a while, we caught up to the wagon with ease. Krista is being pointed at by a gun, so I decided to launch my hook at the gun to knock it out of his hands. They quickly noticed we were here, and went faster. The man with the gun retrieved the gun, then aimed the gun at the three of us. I could hear bullets whiz by us and I gulped as I ducked into the tree line, while Eren and Jean were still out there in the open like idiots. The made it past the wagon and got in front, the cut the reins off the horse so the horse ran free while wagon spun out of control as they braked. The wagon fell over, sliding as the wheels fell off and rolling. My god, that was a worse crash than mine.... well, I felt more of the crash though. It hit a tree, creating a huge explosion of dust. .... Okay yeah, their crash was worse. We landed on the ground, and the wagon was upside down. Yep, their crash was worse. When we looked in the pit thing the wagon fell in, Krista was held by one of the men with a rusty sickle thing held to her throat while the other guy held a gun. "STAY BACK!! THROW AWAY YOUR WEAPONS!!" They yelled at us, sweating like crazy, and we're no better. One false move, and Krista go bye-bye. "Do as I say, and hand over the 3DMG!! Hurry up!!" The man holding Krista yelled, and I heard Armin sigh in happiness. I looked over at him with a look of confusion, why should he be happy? I shook my head, then started taking off my 3DMG. That's when I heard metallic noises behind me. I turned around to seem Mikasa and Annie.... god this might be the first time I'm happy to see Annie. They knocked the weapons out of the enemies hands with their swords. "What!?" The man yelled. "Mikasa!!" Eren yelled in surprise. Mikasa held her sword to the man that held Krista's throat, cutting it slightly. "DON'T KILL HIM!!" Krista yelled, and Mikasa looked to Krista, then to the Man in the eye. "I see." Mikasa said after a few seconds, removing the sword and the man fell to his knees. "Looks like you went through a lot of trouble." Annie commented, removing her sword from the man with the gun. "Tell me about it." I sighed. Being kidnapped wasn't a fun experience, nor should it ever be.

And so, the incident was over without any casualties. Even though being kidnapped is a traumatizing experience, I, for some reason, look back on it and giggle. Can't say the same for Krista, but we still can share a chuckle or two. Sometimes, I think it was just something Shadis brought upon us as a part of the exercise. If he did, I'll probably set a titan on his ass for making them kidnap me. That ain't funny, nope, not at all. As I look back on it, I wish... nobody else dies. Mina, Thomas, Marco, and many others already died, and please no one else. It'll be too much for me.... But anyways... that was year 848.

(A/N: Okay, I am so sorry for neglecting this story.... and pretty much forgetting about this story. I have no excuses, I just didn't have the Attack on Titan feel anymore... nor could I write anymore. So, I decided to make a separate, whole new Attack on Titan with another anime crossover to get the feel back, and it did. I didn't do the very first OVA because there was no way I could fit Basil into the story, and the 4th and fifth... You'll see in the future on what I'll do with that. I'll make three side stories to make up the other three OVAs. As I mentioned before, I made a whole other Attack on Titan fan fiction with a crossover. I don't think I'll publish it ever, but if you guys want it, I'll publish it in the future :D. And also as a apology on my long absence on this story, I decided- ugh.....

I decided to.... *cringe* I decided to draw Basil..... this is a very old drawing so uh.... yeah.... prepare your eyes for the monstrosity of a drawing.

This is far from what I imagine her to look like. Actually, now that I think about it, this drawing isn't a apology XD. Just showing this picture to you guys is like me indirectly saying 'F*ck you' because it's so ugly XD. Also, it's not like I erased the bottom half, because young me was lazy, and didn't want to draw a bottom half XD. Anyways, I'm so, so sorry. 

Please bear with me DX.)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1M 28.1K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
5.1K 260 15
(Eren's POV) I alongside Mikasa were called to Commander Erwin's office at short notice and saw that he, Levi and Hange were looking at me with serio...
29.1K 767 23
Deal with it. I like Sasha..sorry girls if you're hoping this is x female reader. You are joining the Trainee Corps hoping to making your mission suc...
38.4K 1.9K 44
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚. ───── A girl who is...