Greedy ❖The Vampire Diaries❖...

By -get-well-soon-

❝Baby, you got lucky cause you're rocking with the best And I'm greedy. ❞ ________________ ... More

Epigraph
Cast
00. Morning Wake Up Call
01. New Alliances
02. Keep Your Humanity
03. UnFair
04. The Woods Are A NoNo
05. Blondie and Blue Eyes
06. Ok
08. Dirty-Little Secrets
09. To Be or Not To Be Married
10. Shots Fired??
11. Tequilas and Secrets
12. Prank Night Fail
13. Up In Flames
14. Daddy's Coming To Town
15. Homecoming Pt.1
16. Homecoming Pt.2
17. Homecoming Pt.3
18. Equally
New BOOK
19. Dinner Party Pt.1
20. Dinner Party Pt. 2
21. What A Ball!
22. This Isn't Goodbye, It's See You Later
NEW BOOK!!!
SEQUEL
Hi!

07. It's Back

2.2K 65 6
By -get-well-soon-

Love On Top - Beyoncé

I do not own The Vampire Diaries just Mirabella and her plot line 

Same outfits from previous chapter

___________________________________

"Klaus!", Mirabella yelled, "Why can't I remember anything. Originals can't be compelled."

Klaus just ignored his sister and walked over to one of the coffins. Opening it, inside was a desiccated blonde. Veins covering her entire face and limbs. She was wearing a silver flapper, with a dagger right in her heart. 

Mirabella and Stefan both walked closer to the coffin. "Oh, Rebekah.", Mirabella said while stroking her sisters cheek. 

Although Rebekah could be whiny, a bitch, and many other things, Mirabella loved her sister with her whole heart. There were the only girls in the family, and as Mirabella always said, 'Us girls have got to stick together.' 

"I don't recognize her." Stefan said. Completely clueless as to who the blonde vampire was. 

"Well, don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper is worse than mine and Mirabella's"

"What are you talking about? I barely have a temper.", Mirabella then pulled the dagger out of her sister's heart. "Wake up little sister. You have napped long enough." 

________________________________________

"Any day now, Rebekah. " Klaus turned to face Stefan, "She's being dramatic." 

Stefan walked towards Klaus, "Look why don't just tell us what the hell is going on? I mean, you obviously want us here for a reason, right?"

"Well you have many useful talents," Klaus taunted, "And my sister here, well.... thats self explanatory. In fact, I learned some of my favorite tricks from you. Rebekah too. Seeing as you two were best friends."

__________________________________

Flashback 1920's

"So Stefan, enlighten me. What makes you worthy of an original like my sister?" 

Mirabella was leaning on Stefan's shoulder on the other side of the booth, "Don't listen to him, Stefan. Nik's an elitist." 

"Hmm, and where's the rest your family?" Stefan asked Klaus

"Well, lets see. Um, I killed most of them. "

Rebekah cut in, "But not all." 

Stefan turned to Mirabella, "And your ok with that?"

"Of course not. But I have no choice, with Nik here being a pain in my ass." 

Rebekah gave her sister a look and continued, "What my sister means to say is , we all had the chance to chose a side. We chose the right one," Rebekah grabbed her brother and sister hands, "Eventually."

A man, with a very tacky mustache, comes up to table, "Where the hell's my wife?"

Klaus looks around acting as he has no idea. 

Stefan decided upon himself to deal with the man, "I don't know. I give -up."

"You thinks you're so tough? Hiding in your bar, drinking your liquor? A telephone call to Chicago P.D. might set you straight."  

Everyone at the table starts laughing , except for Mirabella. She didn't really like interfering in people's like Stefan did. That's probably why they were perfect for each other. She balanced him out. 

Stefan called the man's wife over, " Lila? Lila, please. Come here for a second." 

"Oh, thank god." , the man called when he saw his wife, "Come on we're leaving."

Stefan stopped the man, "Oh, no, no, no, no. " he compelled the man, "You're sitting." 

The man sat next to Klaus and Rebekah while Lila, his wife, sat next to Stefan and Mirabella. 

Stefan pulled off Lila's white satin glove. From his coat pocket he pulled out a small travel knife. 

Mockingly Rebekah said, "Stefan don't be mean." 

Mirabella remained quite. She was honestly disgusted by this side of Stefan, but she knew that his emotions were off and she could do nothing to fix that. 

The man was worried for his wife, " Wha-What the hell are you doing?"

Stefan slit Lila's wrist with the knife, letting the blood pour into a wine glass. 

Klaus watched the scene with a hint of amusement in his face. While Mirabella was just disgusted and ashamed of the actions taking place. It didn't help that her own sister was encouraging her boyfriend to be a jackass. 

When Stefan was done cutting Lila's wrist he turned to her, "Thank you so much, Lila. Why don't you go and bandage that up."

When Lila left, Stefan turned to her husband, "I'd like you to join me for a drink." Stefan pushed the wine glass full of blood to the man across from him. 

"What kind of sick freaks are you?"

Mirabella gave him a look of sympathy, " I ask that question every day." and with that she stood up and left. 

Stefan continued his antics. Forcing the man to drink his own wife's blood. Killing him later on. 

While Mirabella was at the bar, drowning her sorrows in scotch, Stefan found her, "I'm sorry if I upset you. We were just having a little fun."

Mirabella  turned at looked at him . A look of disbelief on her face, "Fun. hm. Well if thats your idea of fun then you should just leave me out of it, and your life, because I do not want to be associated with what you have become."

Stefan had fallen for the honey-blonde in only a matter of months and when she started to walk away from him something came over him. 

Emotion. 

The particular emotion being sadness. Sadness because the love of his life was walking away and slipping through his grasp. So he did the logical thing any man would do when their soulmate was leaving them. 

He chased her down in the parking lot and said three words, "Let's get married." 

Mirabella froze and slowly turned around, "What?" she asked in a whisper. 

He simply replied, "Its back."

"What's back?"

"My humanity. When you were walking away from me, I-I felt sadness, and then I realized how much I actually love you. I don't want to lose you." 

"You're only asking me to marry you because you don't want me to go." she whispered as their foreheads were now touching. 

"Yes. You're right. I don't want you to go, because I want you to be mine for eternity."

Mirabella now had tears sliding down her face. She truly did love Stefan. In just a few months she had fallen hard. and honestly she had never felt more happier. So she said what any woman in love would, "Yes."

________________________________

"I was your number one fan." 

"Why should I believe any of this?"Stefan asked not fully trusting the hybrid. 

Klaus saw a security guard and compelled him, "When she wakes up tell her to meet us at Gloria's Bar. Then volunteer your carotid artery and let her feed until you die."

Stefan was done with Klaus's games, "Where are you going?"

"You think I'm lying, Stefan. You and I knew each other, and you loved my sister, as you do know. You trusted me with one of your greatest secrets and now I'm going to prove it to you."

"How?" he asked.

"We're going to your old apartment."

_____________________________________ 

"What a charming little homestead?" Mirabella said sarcastically as they walked towards Stefan's home in the 1920's, "We didn't live here when we were married, right?"

"Little sister you know yourself enough to realize that you wouldn't even step foot into the building."

"That does sound like me." Mirabella said with a small smile. 

Klaus saw the door was opened, being the paranoid person he was he opened it with a lot of force, "Do you feel that?" he turned and looked at Stefan, "Is anybody here?"

"Its been vacant for decades. People must break in all the time. Why did you bring me here?" 

"Your friend Liam Grant, the one who drank the his wife's blood -- I could never figure out why you wanted his name. And then you told me your little secret. It was all part of your special little ritual."

Stefan finally understood what Klaus was taking about, " To write it down..."

Klaus finished for Stefan, "and relive the kill...over and over again." Klaus then went to a shelf and pulled it open reviling a secret compartment space. "You believe me now?" he ask. 

Stefan and Mirabella slowly walk towards the compartment space hand in hand. Mirabella was trying to comfort Stefan, it seemed like the natural thing to do. 

When Mirabella and Stefan walked in the compartment, to their surprise they see Elena hiding in the space. 

Elena spots Mirabella and Stefan's hand intertwined and Mirabella quickly removes her hand from Stefan's. Stefan looks at her with a 'why did you do that face' and Mirabella just ignores the hurt in his eyes. 

"Look what I found, brother." Mirabella calls. Elena and Stefan look at her worriedly. Elena shaking her head repeatedly. Mirabella reaches for a bottle of alcohol, turning around to he brother she smiles and says, " 1918. Single malt. "

"I see my little sister still remembers her brother's favorite past time. Let's go and find someone to pair it with."

With that Stefan closes the secrets space door and leaves with Klaus, Mirabella following behind him. Stefan giving her a look thats says, 'We'll talk later'.

_________________________________________

Word Count:1532

Thats the end. I keep rereading the proposal scene. I feel like Nicholas Cage in this bitch. But with worse writing skills. Oh well I'm growing.  CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY REAL. 

DONE FORGET TO FOLLOW ME IF U WANT TO. NO RUSH. 

COMMENT AND VOTE

THANK U FOR THE 200 READS 

I AM VERY BLESSED FOR YOUR SUPPORT

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-LILY💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 7.8K 67
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
171K 3.5K 75
𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 The fear of falling in love or being in a romantic relationship. ___ Cassandra Gilbert. Elena and Jeremy's older sister, who...
94.2K 1.6K 26
Phoebe Marie Saltzman, she's the youngest of the Gilbert's. Though she was dropped off at their door when she was a baby she knows she is still one o...
130K 2.6K 34
This is the sequel to The New Salvatores: A Delena Story. If you haven't read the first one, I suggest doing so before reading this one. It's been 6...