alienยฐ || k.th + j.jk

By _GYMIN

An ageless and nameless alien crash-lands in the mountains of Seoul. Searching for a way back home, he wander... More

Chapter One : Bolt Out Of The Blue
Chapter Two : Encounter? Mysterious Coincidence!
Chapter Three : Excitement? Unstoppable Flutter!
Chapter Five : Drawing a line? Cross it!
Chapter Six : Confession? Wrong Timing!
Chapter Seven : Suspicion? Don't believe it!
Chapter Eight : Regret? All You Remember Is The Bad!
Chapter Nine : Consolation? I Want To Take Your Pain Away!
Chapter Ten : One-Sided Love? Forcing Yourself To Look Away!
Chapter Eleven : Secrets? The Heavier The Truth; The Better It Floats!
Chapter Twelve : Favor? It Breaks My Heart When I Can't Do It!
Chapter Thirteen : Choice? The Pain Of Losing All For You!
SELF PROMO
Chapter Fourteen : Longing? You Who I Keep Running Into!
Chapter Fifteen : Wounds? I Give You Wounds And It Hurts Me More!
Chapter Sixteen : Sincerity? I Want To Hide It For Your Sake!
Chapter Seventeen : Love? I Wish I Had Said 'I Love You' !
Chapter Eighteen : Friendship? You're Just Another Me!
SELF - PROMO
Chapter Nineteen : Goodbye? Only To Be Back Again!
Chapter Twenty : Fate? The Distance Between My Heart And Yours : 3 Inches!

Chapter Four : Baby steps? Learning to Love!

8.5K 510 497
By _GYMIN

Jeon Jung Kook POV

After getting some X-rays and other check-ups done, the doctor found out that there was nothing wrong with me. So, he gave me resignation.

We were back home now. Sweet home. Our two-storey house with two bedrooms and one bathroom. I'm happy to be home; the only thing I'm not happy about is -

Why did Taehyung come with us?!

"So, Taehyung, this is gonna be your new home from today!," my grandmother declared as she walked in while Taehyung followed with a curious look.

I gritted my teeth as I entered my house as well. Since there are only two bedrooms, I don't know where he'll sleep. I just hope he'll sleep on the floor.

Taehyung walked around in the living room, checking and examining everything with curiosity. It was like watching a little child wandering around.
He stopped in front of the fireplace; his gaze locked on the photos kept on the mantelpiece.

I watched him curiously stare at my childhood photos; as if he was seeing a child for the first time.

Taehyung turned to me with a smirk as he pointed to the photos. "Little Kookie!," he teased.

I blushed furiously now. "You...you can't call me Kookie, only my Grandma can! You call me Jungkook!," I shouted at him angrily.

My grandmother smacked me hard on my head. "Respect your elders!," she scolded.

I rolled my eyes in ignorance. I groaned and went to my room in a rush.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

Ever since I came to this place, I've been picking up this crazy creepy vibe as if someone is staring at me or perhaps spying on me.
I don't like it. But if I leave then it'll hurt Grandma. Wait. Since when did I start caring?

"Taehyung?"

"Yes, halmeoni?"

"You'll be sharing rooms with Jungkook. If he treats you bad, let me know. I'll handle that punk!"

"Okay, halmeoni!"

"You're such a sweet boy! Why don't you go to your room then? I'll start preparing dinner for us."

"Sure, halmeoni!."

I wonder what humans eat. Worms? Insects? Rocks? Vapour? Maybe they don't eat alien food.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

This was the second time I was attempting to do my Maths assignment.
I rubbed the back of my neck in defeat. Why were there Mathematicians and formulas?!

The door bursted open. Angrily I turned towards the door and saw Taehyung walking in. Seeing him just added fuel to my already blazing fire.

"You have to knock before you come in!"

Taehyung goes back and knocks on the door and walks back inside again.

I frowned. "It's actually the other way around...Never mind. Why are you here?"

"Halmeoni said that I'll be sharing rooms with you. Isn't that great! - ," Taehyung informed. My face contorted. How is that great, huh?

"Now let's kiss again!," Taehyung continued excitedly which made me fall from my chair and onto the floor, choking on my own saliva.

I coughed hard, gasping for breath.

Taehyung stared at me blankly. "What are you doing?," he asked innocently.

Finally I caught my breath. I shot him a deathly glare but he just smiled blankly at me.

"Are you gay?"

"What's a gay?"

I wanted to punch his pretty face and make it imperfect, but something stopped me.
I just turned away from him.

"Taehyung! Kookie! Dinner's ready!"

I frowned. My grandmother makes the same kind of food over and over again since she is always busy. I don't want to eat dinner.
I want something different.
I'm a human after all.

"About that kiss - ," Taehyung speaks up.

"Coming!," I yelled back loudly, faking happiness as I run out my room; run from him.

Kim Taehyung is very creepy.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

I entered the kitchen which was filled with the aroma of deliciousness. I looked at the table and saw different dishes placed there; no sign of worms or rocks.
Everything we learned about humans were wrong!

I saw Jungkook sit down, and I copied him.
I saw him pick up chopsticks, I did the same.
I saw him use the chopsticks, I...couldn't.

How do you even - ? Gosh! Do you have to stick it inside your fingers?

"What are you doing?," Jungkook asked seriously as he stared at me. His mouth was already stuffed with food.

"Making a hole in my fingers to support these sticks!," I replied as I struggled with the hole-making.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at me as he stuffed more food inside his mouth.

Grandma laughed. "Do you know how to use chopsticks?," she asked with a smile.

I shook my head as a no.

"Here - ," Grandma said as he handed me over a round shaped cutlery. "Use this spoon."

I took it and examined it. It shined a lot. I scooped the rice off with it and put it inside my mouth. I chewed slowly and then I swallowed.

"How was it?," Grandma asked.

"It's easy to use spoon!"

"I meant the food - ," Grandma said.

"Oh. It's really good!"

"You must be tasteless...," Jungkook muttered in a low whisper as he made a disgusted face.

"So, Taehyung, what's your age?"

"I never counted my age..."

They stared at me as if they had seen a monster.

"I'm 17," I lied with a smile.

"That's good! Now there's someone to take care of Jungkook while I'm gone...," Grandma said smiling back.

Jungkook frowned.

"What's Jungkook's age?"

"I'm 15!"

I should've said 15 too...

And then Jungkook broke the news of his scholarship to attend a thing called Shinhwa; both Grandma and Jungkook danced in happiness.

I stared at them. "What's Shinhwa?"

They gasped in shock as they stared at me.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

"Kookie, I have to leave for the hospital cause something came up. Take care of the house and of Taehyung, okay? Don't play tricks on him!"

With that, my grandmother left.

Now the house is all to myself...

"Kookie, I'm feeling hungry again!," screamed Taehyung from inside my room.

...and that dumb blonde.

"I told you not to call me that!," I shouted back as I ran back to my room.

Taehyung laid on the bed, yawning. His gaze was out the window, staring up at the night sky. "What's a family like in Earth?," he asked.

"Are you stupid? You live on Earth," I complained as I took out a futon and laid in on the floor. "You'll sleep here."

"Yours is so soft and mine looks like garbage!," Taehyung whined as he glared at the futon.

Well, you are garbage!

"Can't I sleep with you?"

"No!"

"Why?"

"Because I said so!"

Taehyung groaned. He stepped into his futon and laid there blankly. People would've mistaken him to be a mannequin if he wasn't human.

"Changed your clothes if you're going to bed!," I said as I arranged my desk.

"I don't have any clothes besides the one I'm wearing right now...," Taehyung replied and another yawn escaped his mouth.

I frowned. I headed over to my wardrobe and took out some clothes. Then I handed it over to Taehyung who, once again, examined it closely.

"Wear those!"

"Okay!," Taehyung said smiling. He stood up and started undressing himself.
I stared at his hard, tanned, chocolate-abs when he took off his black shirt. I blinked nervously. What am I doing? Look away!

THUMP~ THUMP~

"Oh. I hear something beating fast," Taehyung murmured as with a searching gaze. "Is it your heart?," Taehyung asked as he looked at me.

"Wha - What!? Why would I...No!," I stuttered as I turned away from him.

Taehyung pouted angrily. "I'm right! It is your heart!," he muttered.

"Shut up and change!"

Kim Tae Hyung POV

"Kookie? Kookie?," I called as I turned my gaze at the sleeping figure on the bed.
All I could hear was soft snores and murmurings.

I sighed as I looked away. Something's wrong. I can feel it. This creepy vibe isn't ending. What is it that's making me so insecure?
I need to find out.

Unknown Person POV

I stared at the small house next door with a smile. All of it's lights were turned off which meant that the residents were sleeping.

My smile turned into a grin when my gaze rested on a particular room in the second floor.

"I can't believe it."

I frowned. "Someone like me, huh? Here on Earth? Well, it's time to have some fun!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 8.4K 47
Happy lives of Jungkook and Taehyung take drastic turns when they come across a mysterious student. ..... "What's your problem with us Jimin!??" ...
111K 7.2K 70
BTS is a group of seven explorers that volunteered to find new breeders for their all male planet. Since none of them won their own breeder in the lo...
499K 22.1K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
83.7K 6.5K 22
after earth got captured by aliens, a group of young scientists moved to a spaceship where they now are trying to create a new species called e-human...