Half~Cat Princess of the Unde...

By Love_countdown

She was a happy fourteen year old. She use to worry only about the money, her grades, school and sports. But... More

Half-Cat Prologue
Half-Cat Chapter One - Cat
Half-Cat Chapter Two - Turns Out True
Half-Cat Chapter Three - Talking to Cats
Half-Cat Chapter Four - In the Office
Half-Cat Chapter Five - Stay Away
Half- Cat Chapter Six - The Demon Symbol
Half-Cat Chapter Seven - Taylor (or The Gentle Kiss)
Half-Cat Chapter Eight - Forgotten
Half-Cat Chapter Nine - It's you
Half-Cat Chapter Ten - Sunday Morning
Half-Cat Chapter Eleven - My Guardian Angel
Half-Cat - Chapter Twelve - Zakary
Half-Cat Chapter Thirteen - What is it that you want?
Half-Cat Chapter Fourteen - What?
Half-Cat Chapter Fifteen - Jake's Wings
Half-Cat Chapter Sixteen - Midnight Alone
Half-Cat Chapter Seventeen - Nolan's Dare
Half-Cat Chapter eighteen - Nolan's Warning
Half-Cat Chapter Nineteen - What should I feel?
Half-Cat Chapter Twenty - Meeting Melissa
Half-Cat Chapter Twenty One - The Promise to the Underworld
Half-Cat Chapter Twenty two - The Plan to the Underworld
Half-Cat Chapter Twenty Three - Fifth Period, Taylor's Catastrophe
Half-Cat Chapter Twenty Four - Speed
Half-cat Chapter Twenty Five Blow on Azusa gently
Half~Cat Chapter Twenty Six The Fun House
Half-Cat Chapter Twenty Seven - Awesome
Half-Cat Chapter Twenty Eight - The Arcade's Mr. Puppet
Half-Cat Chapter Twenty Nine - Horrible World
Half-Cat Chapter Thirty - How are you a Protector?
Half-Cat Chapter Thirty One - The Lying Explanation
Half-Cat Chapter Thirty Two - Love?
Half-Cat Chapter Thirty Three - Anybody Is Everybody
Half-Cat Chapter Thirty Four - A New Start
Half-Cat Chapter Thirty Five - It's Angela, Not Princess
Half-Cat Chapter Thirty Six - Might've
Half-Cat Chapter Thirty Seven - Mixed Signals
Half-Cat Chapter Thirty Eight - Wet Hair
Half-Cat Chapter Thirty Nine - Parents
Half-Cat Chapter Fourty One - Cat DNA
Half-Cat Chapter Forty Two - The Dreaming
Half-Cat Chapter Forty Three - Friday, Tutor
Half-Cat Chapter Forty four - Zak's flashback
Half-Cat Chapter Forty Five - Seduce
Half-Cat Chapter Forty Six - Taken Pain
Half-Cat Chapter Forty Seven - Truth
Half-Cat Chapter Forty Eight - Jared's Dwelling
Half-Cat Chapter Forty-Nine (Part One) - Playing twenty questions
Half-Cat Chapter Forty-Nine (Part Two) - Liam
Half-Cat Chapter Fifty - That
Half-Cat Chapter Fifty-One - Zaki
Half-Cat Chapter Fifty-Two - Updates
Half-Cat Chapter Fifty-Three
Half-Cat Chapter Fifty Four - This Is It
Half-Cat Chapter Fifty Five - Poor side of the Underworld
Half~Cat Chapter Fifty Six - Queen Letica
Half-Cat Chapter Fifty Seven - Expect the Unexpected
Half~Cat Chapter Fifty Eight - Angela
Half-Cat Chapter Fifty Nine - Explain Why, Exactly
Half-Cat Chapter Sixty - I love you
Half-Cat Chapter Sixty-one - Escapees

Half-Cat Chapter Fourty - Love Nonagon

1.1K 11 0
By Love_countdown

Chapter Fourty - Love Nonagon

It was getting hotter by the day as summer was on its way. Excited for todays meet, I gave blood to Azusa in the bathroom before going to my locker. I found a box of chocolates shaped as a read red with a golden ribben around it. I looked at the card and in girlish handwriting said: Liam.

I blushed and unwrapped the ribbon to glance inside. It was one of those fancy chocolates with cherry, fudge, mint or caramel covered with milk chocolates. I took a random one as cherry juice sloshed in my mouth.

"Like my preasent?" asked Liam, all happy. I jumped, least expecting him. "Er... yeah. I do!" I said, blushing. I handed him one. "Want one?" He shook his head and hands. "No, they're all yours." he said.

I closed the top and put it back into my locker. "Please eat this one, Liam." I smiled.

Liam took it and ate it, then he made a sour looking face. "What?" I asked. "Mint..." he replied.

I began to laugh as he followed me into first period. I set my books down next to Jared's binder. He was seriously into reading a certain book. "Ohayo." said Jared, not looking up. Knowing it was Japanese, but not knowing what it met, I sat next to him.

"What are you reading?" I asked.

"Sh, only a few more sentences." Jared hushed me. I was silent until he closed his book. "English is fun. I like the new world, it's different." he said.

"You're understanding what you're reading?" I asked him.

"Yup!" Jared smiled.

I smiled with him. "That's good..."

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Mrs. Watkins called me up to her desk as soon as she was done teaching.

"Angela, your grades have improve from Bs to straight out A pluses." she said.

I smiled. "Really? That's exciting."

She nodded. "The reason I called you up is that I'm asked if you want to become a tutor."

I bobbed my head. "A tutor?"

"Only those who are failing." she said.

I nodded. "Sure, I don't mind. How does it go?" I asked, putting my hands into my pockets.

"Well, it's onlt Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. You either go to the library in study hall or go over to their house." said said. I nodded. "That'll work out." I said. "What are the times?"

"Whenever you're free." said Mrs. Watkins.

"I tilted my head. "When do I start?"

"As soon as someone starts failing." For the first time, Mrs. Watkins looked like a sweet lady. I nodded. "Sure. Defintaly." I replied, truthfully.

I sat on my desk and opened my math book. Zak stood up and handed me a piece of paper while heading towards the pencil sharpener. I unfolded it as he wrote, Are you in trouble? What happened?

I smiled at the worry wart's message and wrote below it. No, Mrs. Watkins wanted me to be a tutor.  I foled it back to its square shpe and gave it to him as he passed.

He sat down and read it. I watched him wrtie from the corner of my eyes. Zak poked Callie's shoulder to hand the note for me.

Why? Is it a punishment?

I squeezed my lips until they got wrinkly. I got my pencil and wrote, Let's talk in lunch. I don't want to get in trouble. I then handed it to Callie to hand it back to Zak.

For the next twenty minutes, it was quiet and silent. Liam kepted going up to Mrs. Watkins desk for every question he tried solving.

Elliot quietly solved them, with a face as if he was planning to kill someone.

I tried to look at the similat features, but they were so different, you would least expect them to be brothers. Liam, a cheerful shortie who sees the bright side of thiings and Elliot, an evil pervert who gets his way every time.

I shook my head and tried working out my problem and the next second, my penicl was gone. I began to look around my textbook and desk. I looked up at the clock. Five minutes passed. Wait- how is that even possible?

I looked over at Elliot, smiling to himself as Jared and Zak were red in the face as Liam was pale, wide eyes next to the chalk board.

Elliot con command people to do stuff, say stuff, and forget stuff, but he can't stop time, just like you would to a puppet.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Callie followed me and we sat on our usual spots. Soon, Zak, Elliot, Liam and Jared pushed their was to sit across from me. Jared won by a millisecond and stayed there.

"You guys are idiots, just leave the poor girl alone." said Melissa, sitting down next to me.

"Well, hello to you too." said Elliot, crossing his arms, who was the farthest away from me.

Melissa rolled her eyes until they met Callie. "Who's she?" she asked, pointing.

"Angela's best friend, unlike you." said Jared. "Shut up, you Jap!" snapped Melissa. "Hey, I'm part American too."Jared fought back.

"No one cares." Melissa smiled at Callie. "Hi, I'm Melissa. So you're Callie, huh?"

"Huh? Yes. I am." said Callie.

"Cool, since I'm also Angela's friend, I hop we can be friends too!" Melissa smiled wider.

Elliot coughed. "She doesn't want to." Liam smiled and made a small 'heh'.

"Shut up, Red Head." she snapped.

"Shut up, Bitch." said Elliot, bobbing his head. Melissa glared at him evilly as he smirked.

What did you just called me?" she asked, her eyes glowwing red.

"I called you a bitch." re rosed an eyebrow. Melissa puffed angerily. "What are you gonna do, Rabbit?" she was red in the face and her eyes were going to pop any time. "You're not scary." said Elliot.

Melissa opened her mouth as Zak clasp his hands. "Angela's gonna be a tutor!" he smiled.

"Oh, yes, I am." I said, remembering.

"Ooh, that's fantastic! Who are you tutoring?" Liam asked.

I shrugged. "No one yet."

"I'm gonna fail on purpose." said Jared.

"Um... don't do that..." I said.

"Don't do it!" said Elliot. "Don't tutor." Everybody looked at him.

"Why not?" asked Melissa.

"Because... because... just because!" he answered.

"Why? It'll be a perfect experience for Angie-Hime!" said Liam.

"Because I sense something bad!"

"Oh, now you're a deer?" asked Melissa.

Elliot ignored her. "You;re doing too much. Angie. Don't do so much activites."

I smiled and tilted my head. "Don't worry about me, Ellie. I'll be fine."

Then the cafeteria went quiet.

"Ellie?" asked Zak, wrinkling his brows.

I felt myself pale as Elliot got up and held my shoulders. "She gave me a nickname. She has started giving me strong feelings." he whispered.

I pushed him away. "No, it's not like that! It just slipped!" I panicked.

"Wait... I thought you liked Drew." said Callie.

My face went red, even though they already knew that. I began to studder and shake.

"Good, you better not like Elliot, that pervert." grumbled Melissa.

"I'm right here!" Elliot snapped.

Melissa rolled her eyes. "No, Callie Dearie. She's not sure if she likes Drew anymore." said Melissa. "Come to think of it. I'm not sure if she's sure about the other three."

"Why?" asked Callie.

"Why?" echoed Melissa. "Well, because... she's in this weird... love nonagon."

"Love nonagon?"

"You know... a love triangle... but with eight other boys and herself." Melissa explained, smiling.

I covered my my head with my arms, groaning.

"No, she likes me. She doesn't need to sort out her feelings." snapped Elliot.

"Right..." said Melissa, in a doubting tone.

Then there was a light pause as Elliot grabbed my head and kissed me from upside down. My head was tilted back as his crimson bangs brushed on my chin.

He backed up and noticed everybody was staring at us. Elliot blushed, matching with  his hair and eyes. "I'm sorry!" he shouted.

"Ew! Are they dating?" some girl asked. "That was gross! And she's not even cute!" "Doesn't he know that's not even allowed?" "What's his problem?"

Elliot began to walk backwards. He tripped backwards, hitting his head against a trash can.

"Ugh, what a total turn off!" "Ew! That's so gross!" Elliot scrunched up his face as if he was going to cry. "I-I'm sorry, Angela." Elliot pushed himself up. "That was stupid of me. I'm sorry..."

Negative comebacks were being thrown at him. He despartly look around and ran away.

I couldn't move, just listen to the students laughing at him.

Song: The trick with the swastika over it

Picture: None... for now

Well, such a crazy weekend. I was planning to type yesterday, but everybody was on and I couldn't get a chance. :P Basketball with get in the way... so... yeah

Btw, my new face: T_T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3K 51
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...
34.7K 718 51
THIS BOOK WILL NOT BE FINISHED IM SO SORRY. "It's just another kill like she's just another love, right?" -M.H✈︎ *** All she wanted a fresh start, n...
4.2K 77 21
Layla Cheyenne is a secret spy for the FBI. She is only 18 and one of the best in the squad. Then she gets a job that will change her life forever. S...
84.1K 4K 42
"Why the secret?" "Secret? More like secrets. And why do you care anyway?" "Because secrets are like lies, and I always find the truth..." ••••• Elna...