alien° || k.th + j.jk

By _GYMIN

An ageless and nameless alien crash-lands in the mountains of Seoul. Searching for a way back home, he wander... More

Chapter Two : Encounter? Mysterious Coincidence!
Chapter Three : Excitement? Unstoppable Flutter!
Chapter Four : Baby steps? Learning to Love!
Chapter Five : Drawing a line? Cross it!
Chapter Six : Confession? Wrong Timing!
Chapter Seven : Suspicion? Don't believe it!
Chapter Eight : Regret? All You Remember Is The Bad!
Chapter Nine : Consolation? I Want To Take Your Pain Away!
Chapter Ten : One-Sided Love? Forcing Yourself To Look Away!
Chapter Eleven : Secrets? The Heavier The Truth; The Better It Floats!
Chapter Twelve : Favor? It Breaks My Heart When I Can't Do It!
Chapter Thirteen : Choice? The Pain Of Losing All For You!
SELF PROMO
Chapter Fourteen : Longing? You Who I Keep Running Into!
Chapter Fifteen : Wounds? I Give You Wounds And It Hurts Me More!
Chapter Sixteen : Sincerity? I Want To Hide It For Your Sake!
Chapter Seventeen : Love? I Wish I Had Said 'I Love You' !
Chapter Eighteen : Friendship? You're Just Another Me!
SELF - PROMO
Chapter Nineteen : Goodbye? Only To Be Back Again!
Chapter Twenty : Fate? The Distance Between My Heart And Yours : 3 Inches!

Chapter One : Bolt Out Of The Blue

16.8K 671 368
By _GYMIN

"Oh my god! This brake isn't working! How am I gonna stop this spaceship now!"

I looked out down from the window. It was night and the city was lit up brightly. The stars shone immensely too, shining up the dark sky.
It was beautiful. Flawless.

But where am I?!

I know I stopped by Earth, but this place - Which city is this? Which country? Which state?

Gosh. There's no time to think about stuffs like this. All I have to focus on is :

"How am I gonna stop this stupid spaceship?!"

There. I see something. It's grassy and dark and huge. A forest maybe. Or a mountain.
I shall be secure there.

I turned the wheel towards the mountain and the spaceship moved with it. The spaceship moved at the speed of light. It burned up like a falling star, leaving behind a shining trail of dust.

The spaceship neared the silent mountain at top speed. I stepped away from my seat and ran over to the corner for safety.

BOOM! BANG! THUD!

The spaceship halted to a stop when it hit a big tree. It made a PSH~ sound. My head was spinning now. I felt my head ache so badly.

The spaceship door was no more.

I stood up using the thin metal for support. With staggering feet, I stepped out.

Wah. The air feels so fresh. My home planet and Earth seems to have the same habitat, which means it would be easy for me to adapt.

I looked up at the night sky.

"Are you watching me? Come and get me!"

Then I turned to look at the bright city down the mountain. It felt amazing to see such a mesmerizing sight for the first time. Just glamorous.

But -

"Where the hell am I?!"

Jeon Jung Kook POV

I groaned as I scratched the back of my head with the end of my pencil.
All the sums and formulas are driving me nuts!

"What the - I used the right formula. Then why is it wrong!?," I shouted out angrily as I turned the page over to correct my answers.

"Oh. I had to do the multiplication part first, huh?," I said with realization.

I hate Maths!

As I did my homework, my grandmother called me, "Kookie, look at this! They're showing something very interesting! Hurry!"

My grandmother may be old, but she's very active for her age. Her profession is a nurse which means she leaves for work early in the morning and comes back only late at night.

My parents - Well, they left me and went their separate ways! They're not so great after all, huh?
I'm glad that my grandmother is here with me.

"Bull shit!," I muttered angrily as I closed my books. I stood up from my desk and left my room.

Studying isn't my thing. Sports - exactly my type!

I entered the living room where my grandmother was watching TV with excited eyes.

"What is it, halmeoni?"

"Look! Look!"

I turned my gaze at the TV. It was a news channel. The host was saying something like -

"Recently something has been sighted crashing into the south mountain. Local people believe it to be a spaceship. They say that it left a trail of sparkling dust as it passed by. Researchers have gone to the mountain to find out what it is. Could it really be a UFO?"

Then the news channel showed a photo of something, like a metal, flying by as it left a trail of silvery dust.

I blinked as I stared at the TV.

"Wow! Wow! Alien!"

"It can't be, halmeoni. They're just making up fake news to get high ratings!," I said confidently as I sat down next to my grandmother.

"Yeah, right. As if you know everything," my grandmother said sarcastically.

I just smiled proudly.

"Did you do your homework?," my grandmother asked as she turned to me with a serious look.

I glared at her in annoyance. "I'll go do it now!," I said firmly as I stood up and left.

"Good! I don't want any complaints from your teachers!," I heard my grandmother yell loudly as I walked out from the living room.

I sat down on my desk once again, attempting to finish my Maths homework once and for all.
I stared out the window in front of my study-table; at the bright city and the shining stars.

"Alien, huh?"

I chuckle slightly.

"It cannot be..."

******
Vote! Comment!

Woo hoo!! First chapter!! I got feels when I wrote this thing! Did you feel it too?
Well, Kookie doesn't believes in aliens, what will happen when he meets Taehyung?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 659 35
In which Taehyung, a struggling University student falls pregnant for his not so human classmate, Jungkook and from there everything starts going dow...
19.9K 1.4K 33
***Book 1 of BTS Delululand Series*** Childhood friends separated due to tragedy, only to find each other later in life for Love, romance and what ma...
109K 7.2K 70
BTS is a group of seven explorers that volunteered to find new breeders for their all male planet. Since none of them won their own breeder in the lo...
96.2K 3.1K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...