Our Burning Love-A Clato Love...

Oleh Summer___Rain

Poverty, her mothers hate and being friendless doesn't stop her. He is to arrogant and rich for his own good... Lebih Banyak

Prolouge: Backrounds
Chapter 1: looking at the locket
Chapter 2: Meet my crush: Cato Emerson.
Chapter 3: time to confess
Chapter 4: Are you sure you were going to say that?
Chapter 5: sword fighting
Chapter 6: Awkward moment
Chapter 7: Lets talk about the games...
Chapter 8: memories hurt.... I know that
Chapter 9: Ronnie's birthday
Chapter 10: The so called 'Date'
Chapter 11: Bloody Mother
Chapter 12: I was a mistake
Chapter 13: My sweet 16....not really
Chapter 14: The Almost Kiss
Chapter 15: My birthday, The reaping And Shit
Chapter 16: Train Cars and Love Stories
Chapter 17: The Tribute Parade
Chapter 18: Shocker!!
Chapter 19: This is love
Chapter 20: Private Training
Chapter 21: "Straighten your back.."
Chapter 22: The Interviews and Survival of the Fittest
Chapter 23: The Bloodbath
Chapter 24: Beautiful Friendships.
Chapter 25: Tracker Jackers.
Chapter 26: Death
Chapter 27: Explosions
Chapter 28: ''The rule change that changed my life''
Chapter 29: Thinking
Chapter 30: The Feast
Chapter 31: Waiting
Chapter 32: Thresh.
Chapter 33: The Mutts
Chapter 34: The Finale.
Chapter 35: The Crowning
Chapter 36: Home And The District Winner's Ball
Chapter 37: Being Busy.
Chapter 38: Kelly "Chase" Mitchell
Chapter 39: Old and new faces.
Chapter 40: Why she left.
Chapter 41: A better boyfriend.
Chapter 42: Apologies & Our Date.
Chapter 43: More Then Once.
Chapter 44: Drunk.
Chapter 45: Reunion & Rumours.
Chapter 46: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Chapter 47: The Result & Your eyes.
Chapter 48: Don't you remember her?
Chapter 49: Aftershock.
Chapter 51: If I lose myself.
Chapter 52: Moving On?
Chapter 53: Take Over.
Chapter 54: The Truth.
Chapter 55: I have lost myself
Chapter 56: I'll ruin your life
Chapter 57: The Engagement Party
Chapter 58: Realisation
Chapter 59: Clarisse's Baby
Chapter 60: My kind of day.
Chapter 61: Glowing.
Chapter 62: Calm before the storm.
Chapter 63: Suprise!
Chapter 64: Despair
Chapter 65: Alien
Chapter 66: My life
Chapter 67: Disappointment.
Chapter 68: Blood.
Chapter 69: Execution.
Chapter 70: Tweet Tweet.
Chapter 71: Bridges.
Chapter 72: The beginning.
Chapter 73: Electric.
Chapter 74: The Edge.
Chapter 75: Confusion.
Chapter 76: Final Three.
Chapter 77: Loneliness.
Chapter 78: How I want to end it.
Chapter 79: Smile.
Chapter 80: Home never felt so good.
Chapter 81: Misunderstandings.
Chapter 82: Things are looking up.
Chapter 83: Number Two.
Chapter 84: What else happened.
Chapter 85: Holding Hands.
Author's Note.

Chapter 50: Taylor Burditt

2.8K 35 15
Oleh Summer___Rain

Clove's POV 

*************** 

21 February 3114 

***************

I'm Clove Sienna Rambin. I'm sixteen years old. I'm a victor of the 74th Annual Hunger Games. I live in the Victors Village with Roni, Izabelle, Kalen and Cato. I had a huge argument with my mother before and after I won the games. She does not live with me. Hayzelle was pregnant, now she is dead. So is Derek, her husband. Cato won the games with me. He was my boyfriend. We live together. We were in love.

I recite in my head. All that's correct, right?

Strangely enough, I can get over Hayzelle and Derek being killed. But the one thing I can't get over?

Is Cato. I spent the last five hours watching everything to do with my Hunger Games. We seemed pretty in love. The way he spoke to me. How he kissed me. How he nurtured me back to health.

You could see it from space!

I feel rather stupid to be honest. I haven't seen Cato since this morning. And what was the one question that was on my mind for the past six hours?

Why did he pick me?

Cato is strikingly handsome. His blonde messy, spiky, bedhair sits firmly on the top of his head. His eye had a twinkle in them. And from what I can remember, he's super tall and muscular. And has very high cheek bones.

But why would he pick me?

Scrawny, lifeless, short, ugly, just plain avoid-her, flat chested me.

Does he expect me to run out into his arms and kiss him? Does he still think I'm head-over-heels for him? Does he still think we're together?

No! To all of the above! There is no way in hell that I will date him, I don't even know him! Who is he?

He will more then likely be heartbroken, at least. But, before I can even say, "it's over!", I need to know what he's thinking. Does he already know that it's over?

I sure hope so. Make my life much easier.

Roni, Kalen and Izabelle have literally just left. They showed me some pictures of people. People that I should automatically know.

Enobaria, Corden, Leven, Brutus, Clarisse, Bristle, Chase. I remembered her though. I apparently should know them, I should also know Annie and Finnick, Carlee Emerson and her husband Lyme.

It's all gibberish to me to be honest.

I'm legitlly so confused. I have no clue what hospital I'm in. I have no clue where I live. I have no clue why Derek and Hayzelle have been murdered. I have no clue what that "major" argument with me and my mother was about. I have no clue why I think I'm fourteen. I have no clue why I was in a coma for a day. I have no clue why I don't know (Or supposedly forgotten) so many people. I have no clue why I have a boyfriend. I have no clue that I was in the games. I have no clue why two people one.

I have no clue who I am.

And I have no clue as to why I asked myself all thay.

I feel a single tear drip down my cheek. Lord help me. That tear is followed by another, and another, until I'm full on crying. Tears flooding out of my eyes, like a waterfall. Why am I crying?

I want to go home! I don't know where home is?

I'm so confused!

Why can't I remember anything that happened in the past two years?

There's a polite knock on the door and then Beth, my nusre, pops her head in. She smiles at me, showing me her gleaming teeth.

"Hello, I was wondering if you want to come for a walk with me? Are you up for it?"

"Oh please!" I smile, pushing myself up with my hands. "Ooh" I moan in pain.

"What's wrong?" Beth rushes out.

"Stomach." I gasp.

"That shouldn't be hurting."

"Oh it's been happening for a few months now, not a big deal really." I explain.

"Don't yell at me, but, is there any chance that you may be pregnant? "

"No." I say camly. "I'm a virgin. I think... Wait how did I know my stomach was paining me? It must have been hurting when I was fourteen aswell." Beth nodded politely and helps me up.

As I cross the room, I catch a glimpse of myself through the mirror. I hqve a white bandage around my head.

We walk down a few corridors until we reach the cafeteria. And that's when I spot Cato sitting on his own, head in his hands.

"Do you mind?" I say poining towards him.

"Go right ahead." I shuffle lightly over to him.

"Is anyone sitting here?" I ask him, his head shoots up and his eyes widens when he sees me.

"No, sit! Sit!" He declares, hurriedly getting up and pulling out my chair.

"So your names Cato, right?"

He nods and smiles.

"Tell me about yourself. ."

"I'm eighteen years old. I have three sisters and a brother. Weve been dating since late July last year, and I'm head over heels for you." He replies.

"So we were "apparently" in love. Am I a virgin?" I ask.

He scrunches up his face and lets out a breath.

"Depends on what you say a virgin is...."

"I found this on me," I say holding up the ring around my neck. "It's a purity ring, right? So I'm obviously a virgin. Hiw far have we went?" I ask.

"Almost all the way. " he informs me while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Did you see me, naked?" He shakes his head no and I sihh with relief.

"And how do you feel?"

"Terrible! My stomach and head are all over the place!" I inform him. He runs a hand through his hair. "Beth said I'm aloud go home tomorrow night and I actually don't know where I live. Do I live with you? "

"Yeah, we live together. Do you want me to accompany you back home?"

"Yes actually I would. I don't want to be walking home on my own late at night. Oh no!" I state.

Cato chuckles at me which causes me to laugh.

The subjest finds it's way into my injured head once again, what is happening between us?

"Clove? " Beth whispers, as she approaches the table. "We have to give you some scans, will you come with me please?"

"Sure." I say getting up. "Bye Cato."

"Bye Clover." He smirks. "I'll see you later, I promise."

I don't know what to think of him. He's handsome and has a charming personality, but I know he was being extra careful about what he said. And I still didn't get to ask him about "Us."

****************** 

22 February 3114 

******************

Cato's heavy footsteps drag along tge concrete floor. I gaze up at the moon, which is in full. Think about it, we're so insignificant compared to the moon. And the stars? Oh they're just outstanding!

If you break us down to dust, and you break a star down to dust, we're actually made of the same materials. Sure, they're obviously so much bigger then us but think of how far away they are, and how brightly that they are shining. And not to mention how beautiful they are.

"Are you surw you don't want me to take one?" I say, asking Cato if he wants me to take a suitcase.

"No, I'm fine." He replies.

"You don't have to act all manly around me. I don't care." I say while trying to avoid eye contact. It's just so damn awkward between us.

"I'm not! " he says with a sinister chuckle.

"I've never been in The Victoes Village before, well, not that I can remember...." I sigh.

"You loved the place. Honestly you did." He informs me. I bite my lip, and look at my walking feet. "How's your head?"

"Not much better."

"Oh." Is all he says. "Here we are, the Victors Village." I look up to see these beautiful houses, with long gardens.

"That was my house over there. Next to mine is Brutus'. Enobaria and Corden live next to us, and Leven is next to her. Flavus is next to Brutus, ya'know the one who was a drug addict? And ol' Calipurnia lives over there. Obviously there's more Victors, but the rest are all male. Only four female victors ever. And your one of them."

We enter a garden with a white picked fence around it. It has one tree in it. It has daisies and montbretias, roses and tulips, and a few daffodils too. Did I like gardening?

There's a nice wooden porch, with a swinging chair. The house itself is massive. Cato knocks firmly on the door, and momentarily, Roni opens the door.

"Clover!" Roni cheers. She jumps at me and engulfs me in a hug. "I missd you!"

"I missed you too Roni! May I come in?" I ask politely as I pull away.

"It's your house silly! Just be quiet Kalen is in bed." I nod and dart through the corridor.

"How is she?" I hear Roni ask. Cato doesn't respond.

I meet Izabelle in the kitchen. She has a haze over her eyes as she stirs the cup of tea with a metal spoon. Nice kitchen.

"Iz?" I say lightly.

"Clover! Oh your home! I was expecting you to be home tomorrow, it's so late."

"I know it is! Would you mind showing me around? I'm a little lost.."

"No bother!" She says and she hand me the cup of tea. "Drink up."

Izabelle shows me the whole house. I thank her and I say that I'm going to bed. I go into Kalen's room and I kiss his forehead. I shut the door carefully. 

I walk straight into Cato's chest.

"Cato! Oh my God!" I gasp.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you, I just wanted to know what the sleeping arrangements are?" He asks while looking at his feet. All the bedrooms are taken up, except the baby room. Which kind of freaks me out. And to be honest, I don't want him sleeping next to me.

"Would ypu mind sleeping on the sofa, or something like that?" I ask. "No offence, it's just that I-"

"Don't worry about it. It's okay." He says with a weak, fake smile. "G'night Clove."

God could things get any more awkward? .

"Goodnight."

I steo into my green bedroom and I lock the door. I hurriedly push open the balcony doors to get some air. I study the room with detail. It's really rather beautiful. I strip down to my underware and bra and throw my dirty clothes in the laundry basket.

I pull open the wardrobe doors and I examine the contents. Skinny jeans, vintage clothing, dresses, high heels, pretty tops. This ain't how I remember dressing.

I slip on a tank top and bed shorts before I crawl into the lonely bed, leaving the doors open. I open my locket, there's pictures of Cato, Bristle, Clarisse, Hayzelle, Brutus, Enobaria, my district escort, my stylist and the people I went to the games with. A single tear dances it's way down my face. I angrily wipe it away.

******************** 

23 February 3114 

********************

I hum to myself gently as I examine what im wearing carefully. A pair of dark skinny jeans, a white chiffon top, a brown scarf with birds on it and brown high heels. My hair is up in a bun. I look decent.

I drop a hair pin so I bend down to get it. Suddenly my door in unlocked and I hear a man's voice.

"Clove?" I turn around quickly and swing my fist. I dig Cato right in the lip. Hard. Blood instantly gushes out and I panic.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it, I swear! I thought you were someone else! " I rush out.

"It's cool." He says as he rubs his lip with his fingers. He instantly winces with the pain and I bow my head in shame.

"I really didn't mean it.." I inform him as I shuffle past him into the bathroom. I scrunch up a piece of toliet paper and walk back out. I move it towards his lip. He moves back.

"Ah, I don't bite!" I state. He smiles softly. "I thought I locked the door."

"Nope, you didn't." Honestly, I thought it was Thresh. "So what's happening with us?"

"Us?"

"Yeah, us?" He asks.

"Cato there is no us." I tell him as I rmove the tissue from his lip. His face hardens.

"Really? So your going to throw away what we have?" He asks his voice raising to a roar.

"Whether it slipped your mind or not, I have amnesia!"

"So?" He yells and I flinch in fear that he'll hit me.

"So, I dont know who you are! I'm truly sorry for you, but I can't love you, not alone be with you just because your good looking and I apparently loved you! It doesn't work that way!"

"Think of what we had!"

"I can't! I have no memory!" I scream. "What ever magical, inseparable relationship with had is done. We're over Cato."

"No! I won't let you do this to me!" He sneers. His fists clench and his knuckles turn white. He towers over me and his eyebrows furrow. His face turns a red colour.

"WE'RE OVER!" I yell.

Then the doorbell rings. I sigh in relief as it gives me a chance to get away from Cato. I'm actually scared. I shuffle past him and I run down the stairs. My hands shaking with fear and I bigin to feel dizzy. My head feels likes it's been smashed with a rock and then I was flung against the cornucopia. My stomach feels like I've been stabbed multiple times.

I shakily open the door, breathing heavily as I try to contain my fear of the man that I supposedly loved who is upstairs, the man who I just digged, the man who almost hit me because I said it was over.

"Hello?" I ask warily. A tall man stands in front of me and my heart flickers lightly. He has black hair that falls in front of his eyes. He has luminous green eyes that stare into my soul. I shiver. He has muscular arms and chest, not as muscular as Cato's, but still.

He's wearing dark jeans and a black leather jacket. He smiles at me, showing me his pearly white teeth.

"Hi, I'm Taylor Burditt. I've been asked to be your physciatrist, from the hospital.." he says while pulling out a piece of paper with the details on it.

"I just dropped by to let you know, and to let you know how I work and stuff."

"Well, it's lovely meeting you Taylor, and I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but do you know one Elizabeth that works in the hospital?"

"She's my sister, she assigned me to you. I'm surprised that you don't remember me." Taylor smiled.

"I'm sorry."

"Maysilee? I'm her cousin?" He asks me.

"Taylor Burditt! Oh my Lord, I'm so sorry! I completely forgot! Forgive me, I never knew you study psychology! "

"Yeah, I just finished my course." He smiled happily.

"And your what, twenty-four now?" I ask.

"Twenty-five." He corrects me.

"Hey, why don't we go for a walk down town, and catch up? We got a lot of that that needs to be doing!" I suggest.

"Sure!" I run in home and grab my bag. I leave the house without saying anything to anyone. "So, your a victor now, eh?"

******************** 

24 February 3114 

********************

I had a great time with Taylor yesterday. We stopped off down town and we had a coffee. We talked about the games a lot, and Cato too. We talked a lot about Maysilee, and how our lives would be different if she was alive.

I told him about Hayzelle, and whoever Beckany is. He listened carefully. He told me about amnesia, and my type especially. He told me how he's going to try and help me remember. We've arranged our first session on Saturday. Today is Tuesday.

We also taked about him and Beth, what they have bewn up to since I last saw them at Maysilee's funeral which was almost five years ago now.

I enter the hospital and gulp. Today is the day the scans came back. I knew there's nothing wrong, it's just, hospitals in general. I hate them.

As I ascent the stairs, I think of Cato. We haven't really spoken since yesterday morning. I don't think he is personally that intimidating, he wasn't in the video. I know he muzt be having such a hard time though. I tried to put myself in his shoes last night.

It wasn't a pleasant experience.

I knock on the door that I was told come to at 11:30am sharp.

"Come in." A voice calls. I pull open the heavy wooden door and enter the room. Beth sits in a blue puch armchair, and next to her is an empty chair. I take that spot. She smiles weakily at me.

Across from me is an aging man.he has thick framed glasses and a bald patch on the top of his head.

"Clove." He states. "My name is Doctor Burditt. I'm Elizabeth's father and also Taylor's. I'm assuming you met him yesterday?"

"Yes sir, I did." I reply.

"Well, we have the results of your body scans. We took scans of every part of your body, that's why the procedure took so long. So please excuse us for that Ms. Rambin."

"It's okay. I'm all clear, right? I know I am. So if you can just give me the go-ahead, because I have to do some grocery shopping before I collest my brother and sister from school." I lie, they're not out until three. I stand up.

"Actually Ms. Rambin, you might want to sit back down." Dr. Burditt says. I slowly sit back down again crossing my legs.

"We found something in the scan."

"Oh?"

"Yes, unfortunately we found a......."

*********************

A/N; Dun dun Dun! 

Clato? OVER! 

Amnesia? GOING STRONG! 

Taylor? NEW BOY ON THE SCENE 

Scan? SOMETHING SERIOUS!

Major cliffhanger! And if ye don't hate me enough for splitting up Clato, there is a new boy and there's the thing the found in the scan. Poor Cato! Clove can't remember him so she dumped him!

Fan; if you were shocked that Clato are OVER. 

Vote; if you like Taylor. 

Comment; on what you think this is leading up to and what the scan shows. 

Next update; Monday Night (Sticking to my plan :D) 

Teaser; My life has ended. Literally. Nothing, absolutely nothing can bring me down more! Oh wait, I also have amnesia, a physcotic ex-boyfriend, and the Quell coming up! Could my life get any worse?

Clf xxxx 

Clato forever? Alexbelle will happen.  

Cheers! ;)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.3K 355 44
Winner of The Bibliophile Awards 2017 (Adventure) - I wrap my arms around her waist and touch my cheek to hers, wishing I never had to leave her. Clo...
1.7K 7 26
I hate him. I hate that man. I hate that man!!!! But oh.. Cara mia... <><><><><><><><><> Clove Sevina Kentwell, the girl with knives has an undying h...
214K 5K 33
This is a fanfiction of The Hunger Games. But it's about Clato, therefore Clove and Cato and not Katniss and Peeta. Clove is a girl from district 2...
48.6K 1.4K 38
โ–ˆ ๏ฝก:* โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐโ”€โ”€ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜บโ”€โ”€ ๏ฟฝ...