Claimed By Him Without Love (...

By beyondocean

Higest rank #1 in romance on 27.07.2016 His both hands were on the wall on either side of me, pinning me to t... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Part 5
Not A Part
Part 6
Part 7
Not A Part
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Not A Part
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Not A Part (Important)
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Q&A/ Thanksgiving
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Not A Part
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
IMPORTANT
SEQUEL

Part 17

480K 16.6K 1.1K
By beyondocean

I am really really glad that you all are loving my story :) but i am not a writer and i hardly gets time to write. I write in my spare time. So please have patience i will update it once or twice a week but not more than that and mainly on weekends.

Thank you!!

*******
*******

My days were going perfectly fine. It had been two weeks since Mrs. Ashton came to the office. There was no problem with her son as she assumed might occured.

Last two weeks went smoothly. There was no tension in the atmosphere and Mr. James Ashton stopped bothering me. He was doing his work normally and calmly and i was doing the same.

Today is saturday and so i am leaving at 2 p.m.

Atlast the order we got is completed now.

Now we will not be working like a workaholic.

''Hey Mel! I am leaving.'' I informed her as i passed her cubicle.

''See you soon babe.'' She winked at me and i laughed at her comment.

''LIZ WAIT!!'' She exclaimed as i was about to entered the elevator.

''What?''

''Are you free tonight? It had been months we last went to the pub! What do you say?'' She asked hopefully.

''Umm..fine.''

''Thank you babe! And please asked Ben too.''

''Sure.'' I smiled and went to Ben's floor.

Now it had became a daily routine for me to received Ben from the first floor as she worked there now.

I knocked at her door.

''Coming Liz! Wait!''

She was out in a few seconds.

We held a cab to the apartment and on my way i asked her to tag along with us to the pub tonight.

''No... Liz..i don't want to go to the pub..last time we went there you know what happened.''

''Yeah i know Mr. Peterson insulted you but now he is not misbehaving with you..am i right?''

''Yes...''

''So don't worry about it. Nothing bad will happen. Last time was a coincidence that they went there too but it is not that they will again be there.'' I assured her.

''Yes you are right.''

******

It was 7 in the evening and we were getting ready for the pub. This time we were wearing normal clothes what we wore daily. I had jeans and a white T-shirt while Ben also had jeans but with a black one.

''Are not we going too early to a pub?'' Mel asked in a bored tone.

''Look Mel i am not a party type girl. It is enough for me that i am atleast going there.'' I said rolling my eyes.

''Yeah..and there will be less people at this time..i don't like rush.'' Ben said taking her mobile phone.

''Yeah yeah enough of your lectures. Now move your butt.'' She said standing up and walking towards the door.

''Ben do you want to go or not.'' She snapped at Ben who was busy with her phone.

''Oh..yes..sorry.''

******

''Thank God there are not much people.'' Ben said as soon as we entered.

We went to sat near the stage where some guys were playing their instruments.

We were enjoying the beats and were singing and then laughing at each other voice.

''Hey Liz! How he got the cuts?'' Mel asked suddenly.

Who? Oh..

''Umm..he punched the door..''

''He WHAT?'' Ben said widening her eyes.

''But why?'' Mel asked confused.

''How will i know?''

''Then how did you know that he punched the door?''

''Umm..i heard some.. thud from his room and when i went to gave him the coffee i saw blood stain on the door...and his hand was bruised...''

''I can't believe this. I feel pain on my knuckles even when i knock a little harder on the door.'' Ben exclaimed in horror.

''He is used to this.'' Mel said rolling her eyes.

''What do you mean?'' I asked her.

''I mean he is always like this breaking things hurting himself etc etc. He is a spoiled child of Mr and Mrs. Ashton. But he is a nice person'' she said the last part honestly.

Really?

''Hi everyone!'' We looked up to see Mr. Peterson standing behind Ben.

What is he doing here again?

Ben looked shocked by hearing his voice then looked apologitically towards us.

''May i talk to your friend for a minute?'' He asked looking at us giving us devilish smile.

''Yes. Go.'' I said rudely at his sudden interruption during girls' time.

He rolled his eyes but took Ben's hand and walked away.

''She ditched us.'' Mel said after awhile.

''Thanks for informing me.''

''How did he knew we are here? And at this time?''

''I am not a future teller.'' I rolled my eyes.

''Hey Melissa is that you?'' A boy younger than us asked her.

''Yes..what are you doing here?''

''Just came to celebrate. I got a decent job atlast.'' He was excited.

''Great buddy!! Congrats!!'' She gave him a pat on his shoulder.

''Umm...may i have a dance with you? Please.'' He said with puppy eyes.

Mel looked at me...

''Yeah fine don't need to be sorry. Go ahead.'' I said smiling but a little irritated too.

''I'll be back in five minutes.'' She said while going with the boy.

What type of friends do i have? They both ditched me! Urgh!

I got up from there and walked towards the bar..

No i don't drink. But i am thirsty and i need water.

I sat on a stool and ordered for a glass of water.

''No drink Ma'm?'' the cute boy behind the bar asked me.

''No i don't drink.''

''You can have a light cocktail.''

Why could he just give me a glass of water??

''Okay fine.'' I spat.

''Someone is not in a good mood.'' He said playfully and poured me a glass of something.

I took a sip...

Umm!! Nice taste.

I took another sip...

''Give me one ******''

( you can add any of the drinks' name because don't have any idea about drinks)

As soon as i heard his voice all the content of my mouth flew to the person who sat infront of me.

''What the...''

''I...i...am...so....Mr. Ashton?''

''Yes i am. Any problem?''

Sh*t!

I hurriedly got up from the stool..

''I am really sorry sir...i didn't mean to do that...please give your shirt i will clean it.''

''Yeah! And i will be roaming around here half naked. Right? Miss Liza Miller.'' He said in an angry tone.

''Umm..but you cannot roam in a wet shirt either...you can come with me to the washroom.''

''In a girls' washroom?'' He asked raising his eyebrows.

''NO! I...mean i will go inside..you can wait outside...''

''You are wasting my time.''

''Umm...but if you stop...arguing it can be done....''

''Lets Go.''

With that i went towards the girls' washroom with him walking behind me. As the door came i stopped then turned and collided with him.

''I'm sorry....umm..you can't go inside..give me your shirt.''

He obediently removed his shirt above his head and gave it to me.

Did it affect me? Nah!! I don't give a damn if he is so muscular...so masculine...so beautiful...whoa!! Stop there Liz!

He shoved the shirt in my hand as i was busy in admiring him.

Sh*t!! He saw you gawking at him!! How embarassing.

I hurriedly went inside. After i cleaned it and dried it under hand drier.

Sh*t! Who told him to wear a white t-shirt?

I again washed using a hand wash this time but still there was a little stain.

Urgh!!

Atlast i gave up and opened the door.

I saw him leaning against the wall and talking to...girls?

Did he know them?

I don't know what they were telling him but by his expression i could tell he was not at all interested in what they were speaking.

I faked cough and went towards him. All the three pairs of eyes looked at me. He seemed to be satisfied by looking at me but the two girls were looking at me like i was some sort of virus. They left him alone and went inside the washroom.

I went towards him and gave back his shirt and he wasted not a single second before putting it on.

''What is this?'' He asked showing the stain.

''It was not going...''

''How could i wear this now?'' He said gritting his teeth.

''I..i am..sorry..''

''Stop it. Go to Dave and tell him to give me his jacket. Bring it now.'' He said it aloud and i ran towards the pub.

******
******

Let me know if you liked it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50.6K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...
17.5K 2K 32
(Ranked #1 in Adult in 28K stories) #Wattys2020 🥇(1st place) Romance- The Platinum Awards 🥈(2nd place) Chicklit - 2023 Rose Gold Awards 🥈(2nd pl...
4.6M 169K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...
922K 27.5K 68
𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓭. "I'm... what? Say that again for me, won't you baby?" He tugged the string of my thong until it snapped. He took the flimsy mater...