Shy (OLD VERSION)

By TashaPageWriting

"She's shy," Brooke shrugged, glancing at Indianna who looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in the class... More

I- New School, New Town, New Friends.
II- Greyson.
III- Pain
IV- Sick
V- "It Is You"
VI- Greyson
VII- PE
VIII- Storm
IX- Dinner
X- "I Want You"
XI- The Beginning
XII- Doc
XIII- Answers
XIV- Mark
XV- "My Grandma Looks Better Than You, She's Been Dead For 10 Years"
XVI- Stacy's Warning
XVII- Who Is Rogue?
XVIII- Lies
XIX- Harry and Brooke
XX- Brooke's Past
XXI- "You're Fucking Tough, Indie."
XXII- "You're Rogue?"
XXIII- "I Don't Like Killing."
XXIV- "Spank me?"
XXV- In His Head
XXVI- A Spy?
XXVIII- Meeting The Pack
XXIX- The Girl
XXX- Nightmare
XXXI- "You're Welcome To Go Topless"
XXXII- Poor Brooke
XXXIII- Ellie
XXXIV- Being Sincere
XXXV- The Confrontation
XXXVI- The Attack
XXXVII- The Aftermath
XXXVIII- "On the way to good."
XXXIX- The Last Stage
XL- The Parents
XLI- A Delivery
XLII- Distraction
XLIII- Lake Party
XLIV- Shift
XLV- Iris
XLVI- Argument
XLVII- Make Up Sex
XLVIII- Being Human
XLIX - Trouble In Paradise
L- Laura
LI - Pack Bonding
LII - Tease #1
LIII - Tease #2
Not A Chapter
LIV- Drugs
LV - I Love You
LVI- Birthday
LVII- Breakdown
LVIII- Surprise Present
LVIX - Indianna's Plan
LX- The Falls
LXI- The Branding Ceremony?
LXII- No More Secrets
LXIII- Rogue Strikes Again
Not An Update
LXIV- Rogue Revealed
LXV- Dealing With The Revelations
LXVI- Jason
LXVII- The Branding Ceremony #1
LXVIII- The Branding Ceremony #2
LXIX- Healing
LXX - Mates?
LXXI- Kimberly
LXXII- The Plan
LXXIII- Not Going To Plan
LXXIV- Rogue's Demands
LXXV- Family Reunion
LXXVI- Bait
LXXVII- Relief?
LXXVIII- Strong
LXXIX- The Present
Thank you
Rant
Book 2
Sequels, Prequels, and Other Books
Shy REWRITTEN

XXVII- Kal

300K 10.3K 3.4K
By TashaPageWriting

Indianna looked out of the window as Greyson's car drove deeper and deeper into the woods. Dark figures whizzed in between the trees with incredible speed and Indianna gasped.

"Don't worry," Greyson said, not taking his eyes of the road. "They're just pack members."

"They're wolves?" She whispered.

"Yes."

"They're huge!"

"They're border patrols, they can't exactly be tiny, what use will they be defending the pack from rogues?"

Indianna shrugged her shoulders. "How big are you when you're a wolf?"

"Big."

"Thanks, Greyson, that helps," Indianna said sarcastically.

"I'll show you later," he said and the trees soon thinned out to reveal Greyson's large house.

"Do all of the pack live here?" Indianna wondered.

"Not everyone. Most families stay in town, it's mostly teenagers who stay here. However, everyone comes to the pack house even if they don't live here, it's a communal area."

Indianna nodded and Greyson parked the car. "What about my things?"

"Someone will bring them over later," Greyson shrugged and opened the car door. He climbed out and walked round to Indianna's door, holding it open for her. "Come on, sugar, we haven't got all day," he chuckled and Indianna made sure to slowly exit the car. Greyson sighed and shook his head, shutting the door once Indianna was out of the car. "We need to go see Doc."

Indianna paused and raised her eyebrow. "Need? Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"I don't think we do-"

"Shut up, sugar, and let's go."

"You go, I'll just chill here." Indianna took a step backwards and Greyson chuckled, grabbing her wrist and pulling her into his chest.

"No needles," he said into her ear. "I promise."

"I don't want to go," she said.

"You have to."

"Make me."

"Think about what you just said, Indie," Greyson whispered, sliding his hands down to her ass. He lowered his head and grazed Indianna's lip with his teeth. The tingles shot through her like electricity and she bit her lip, looking up into Greyson's dark eyes.

"No needles and no weird werewolf crap," Indianna warned, gulping as she moved Greyson's hands away from her ass.

"Please elaborate on what you mean by 'werewolf crap', sugar," Greyson said and Indianna glared at him, walking past him and into the house. She knew the way to the infirmary by now and didn't need Greyson to lead the way.

"Indianna," Doc greeted. "Lovely to see you. How are you feeling?"

"Fine."

"The second stage has started," Greyson said, walking in behind Indianna and leaning against the door. "I think. Her senses are developing."

"What has happened?" Doc asked.

"Increased strength and speed."

Indianna looked between the two of them as they spoke and suddenly she saw a blur flying towards her. Her hand shot out immediately and caught the object before it hit her in the face. "What the hell!" She exclaimed, looking at the cricket ball in her hand and then to Greyson who was smirking slightly. "That could have hit me in the face! Do you know how heavy these are!" She threw the ball back with incredible speed and strength, but Greyson caught it easily.

"See," Greyson said, putting the ball on the side and looking at Doc.

"I see," he nodded. "Oh and please refrain from smashing up my infirmary."

"Doc, your equipment is freaking expensive. I won't smash it, unless you do something that doesn't help my mate," Greyson said and shrugged.

Doc wasn't affected by the comment. He gestured for Indianna to sit on the bed and she did so cautiously. Doc carried out routine checks while Indianna squirmed uncomfortably.

She had a feeling she would never get used to Doctors.

"Well," Doc said, gaining the attention of Greyson who had grown bored and resulted to scanning the glass cabinets that were full of different types of medicines, "there's not much I can do for Indianna."

"Huh?" Indianna said.

"You are perfectly fine, minus the fact that you are experiencing heightened senses."

"Oh."

"Great," Greyson nodded.

"All you can do is keep an eye on her around the humans until she learns to control her developing senses," Doc said and turned to Indianna. "You'll find it hard at first to control, especially speed and strength, but with time you'll learn."

Indiana nodded and pushed herself off of the bed. "Thanks. Can I go?"

"Yes, whenever you're ready," Doc nodded.

"Cheers, Doc," Greyson said and opened the infirmary door for Indianna. He placed his hand on the small of her back as they walked out and she shivered at the tingles. "I have to go to a meeting soon, but I won't be long," he informed Indianna as they made their way through the pack house that was starting to get busy.

"Okay," Indianna nodded. She edged closer to Greyson when she felt many curious eyes on her and he wrapped an arm round her waist, holding her into his chest. The sparks and tingles soothed her growing nerves and Greyson smirked.

"Shy?" He teased and Indianna elbowed him.

"Shut up," she muttered. *There's a lot of people, I don't like it.*

Greyson's gaze snapped to Indianna. "I wasn't in your head."

Indianna frowned at Greyson and nodded slowly. "What are you talking about?"

*You just spoke in my head, sugar,* Greyson said as they made their way up a large set of stairs.

"I didn't," Indianna frowned.

"Yes you did, and I wasn't in your head to begin with. You said 'there's a lot of people, I don't like it'," Greyson said.

"I said that out loud," Indianna said. "Not in my head."

"You said it through mind link, sugar," Greyson said. "It must be your senses developing. You're slowly beginning to turn into a werewolf and once you're a werewolf you'll be able to speak to me in my head whenever you want. I bet that's what happened when you saw through my eyes earlier- you couldn't control it."

Indianna frowned and looked at Greyson. "You don't want me learning how to block you, so I won't. Can you teach me how to get into your head? I don't like how it's one sided."

"You aren't going to be able to fully do it until you've shifted, but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to half do it," Greyson said, stopping outside of a door. "I'll teach you when we get time." He opened the door and Indianna recognised the interior as his room.

"I'm not sharing this room with you, am I?" She asked hurriedly as she walked in, not wanting to share a bed with Greyson.

"Could you sound more eager?" Greyson said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. "Kirstie is sorting out one of the guest rooms for you, it's across the hall but not ready just yet."

Indianna nodded and sat down on Greyson's bed. She looked down at her hands and fiddled with the rings on her fingers.

"Hey." Greyson's hands covered hers and she looked up into his dark eyes. *Don't be scared, sugar.*

"I'm not scared-"

"Don't lie."

"-I'm terrified," Indianna admitted and subconsciously she linked her fingers with Greyson's. "Rogue... Killed my father and now he's stalking me."

"He isn't going to hurt you, I won't let him," Greyson said through gritted teeth. "Sugar, you're my mate and part of this pack. You're the Luna, you have the protection of every member of my pack. Our pack." Indianna took a deep breath and nodded. "Indie," Greyson whispered, placing his fingers under chin and tilting her head so she was looking at him.

She forced a smile and nodded again. "I trust you," she said softly.

The corners of Greyson's mouth twitched and he quickly pecked Indianna on the lips. "I have to go to a meeting. Will you be alright here by yourself?"

Indianna nodded. "I'll be fine. Go."

"I won't be long," Greyson said, standing up and walking out of the room.

Indianna sighed and looked around Greyson's room. Her eyes landed on a picture on his desk and she walked over to it, picking up the wooden frame. It was obviously taken years ago as Greyson looked much younger. It was of him, Kirstie and two people that Indianna guessed were his parents. He wasn't smiling, he had his usual smirk on his face and his father had his hand on his shoulders.

"He was 11." Indianna gasped in surprise and span round to see Kal standing in the doorway. "Sorry," he said with a grin. "Greyson and Ace are in a meeting with some other pack members so I thought I'd come and tell you about the pack."

"Um... Okay?"

"You're the Luna," Kal said, "I'm the Delta, you're going to see a lot of me, Indianna," he laughed. "I wonder how long it's going to take me to crack open that shell of yours. Greyson done it and he's a miserable git."

Indianna smiled slightly and sat back down on Greyson's bed. Suddenly, she could smell him everywhere. His scent was intoxicating. It created butterflies in her stomach and sparks danced around her body. She took a deep breath and was snapped back to reality by Kal's voice.

"You look like you're going to have an orgasm," he said bluntly and Indianna's eyes widened.

"W-What!"

Kal laughed and shook his head. "Don't worry," he said. "Right, so as the Luna of this pack, you might as well know what type of pack we are."

"There's different types?"

"Only a few," Kal nodded. "We're a Warrior pack. There aren't many in the world and our sole purpose is to protect other packs. If packs have rogue problems or need training, we go and provide assistance. We're sort of the police of the werewolf world. It also means that we are very powerful. You've seen a few of our pack members haven't you?"

Indianna nodded, remembering back to when everyone was looking at her. They looked rather frightening.

"You would not want to get on the wrong side of them," Kal chuckled. "It's why the female wolves in this pack are practically non existent. They are rare in average packs, they are almost unheard of in Warrior packs. Men on a whole are physically more capable of being in a Warrior pack."

"What do you do?" Indianna asked quietly. "As a Delta."

"My role is to help the pack members- especially the more vulnerable members. If they have problems they come to me, if something bad is happening then it's my job to keep the peace. Like now for example with Rogue, I'll tell them what's going on and keep them informed and help if they freak out and shit themselves. My role also involves helping you- The Luna. Together we are the link between the pack and the Alpha. We don't give orders, unlike Harry, Ace and Greyson. We can if needed, but the Delta and Luna are meant to form closer bonds with the pack members so they have someone to confide in."

"It's sounds very social."

"It is."

"I'm not good at that."

Kal laughed and nodded. "I am aware. However, you are only unsociable when you aren't comfortable. You're comfortable with Greyson, for example. I mean you look like you want to suck him off every time you see him."

Indianna gaped. "I d-don't!"

Kal laughed again. "You're getting more comfortable with Brooke as well so you're talking more. You're shy but soon you'll be comfortable round all the pack members so you'll be fine with socialising."

Indianna looked at Kal disbelievingly. "What if I don't want to?"

"You have to," he said. "You wouldn't be Greyson's mate if you weren't capable of being Luna."

Indianna sighed and stood up from the bed. She walked over to the window and sat down on the windowsill. The sun was streaming into the room and she closed her eyes, letting it warm her face. "I don't want this."

"You don't want everything you have," Kal shrugged. "You were born for this, Indianna. Stop being a pussy."

"I'm not," she mumbled and looked out of the window to where she could see a crowd of wolves on the grass by the woods. "I'm just not comfortable around people. And I don't want to be Luna."

"You'll learn to get more comfortable," Kal shrugged and Indianna's gaze landed on a black wolf. His dark coat stood out from the other wolves' mixes of browns and his height was extraordinary. He was as least a foot taller than the tallest wolf there. The wolf looked up and Indianna looked into it's eyes. She could see them clearly and recognised the dark blue colour easily.

"Greyson," she whispered, staring at his wolf in awe.

*Come, sugar,* Greyson said and Indianna glanced at Kal, not wanting to seem rude by walking out.

"Go admire your mate," Kal chuckled and Indianna smiled sheepishly and exited the room. She made her way down the wooden staircase and walked out of the front door. Once she was outside the group of wolves seemed awfully intimidating and she spotted Greyson staring at her.

*Shy?* He teased and slowly made his way over to her.

"Shut up," she muttered once she stopped in front of her. His wolf was even bigger up close. His black fur was shining in the light and his big blue eyes were staring directly at her. Greyson nudged Indianna with his nose and she jumped slightly. Indianna was rather small, but Greyson's wolf towered over her. He had to bend slightly to nudge her shoulder.

*Were you alright by yourself?*

"Kal came to talk to me," Indianna said and slowly lifted her hand to touch Greyson's fur. She ran her fingers through it and smiled.
"You're so fluffy."

Greyson stared at her with a blank expression, if wolves even had expressions. *Fluffy?*

Indianna smirked. "Yeah."

*Don't call me fluffy, sugar,* Greyson muttered.

"Why?" Indianna asked. *Does it damage your manly demeanour?*

Greyson just stared at her in his wolf form and suddenly he started to shake. Indianna stepped back in shock and watched as Greyson shrunk and his dark hair turned into tattooed skin. Within seconds human Greyson was standing in front of Indianna.

Naked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 20.3K 16
"You are mine, no one else's but mine!" He growled lowly into my ear, it was so alluring when his lips slightly brushed against my ear. "Let me go S...
64.7K 2.8K 38
(Completed) "Well, you see, I am a werewolf," he said hesitantly. She rolled her eyes. "Is that supposed to be news to me?" "And, well, you're my m...
1.7M 54.1K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...
96.8K 3.6K 52
/Highest Ranking : #746 in werewolf 5-26-17 / Started: May 2017 / Ended: December 2017 "I can't," was my reply. "I just.... I c-can't." His concern s...