Private sessions (completed)

By einsy1c

Sometimes, naughty ideas pop into my head...one-shots...FICTION **photo from google More

Pool
shower
towel
lesson
reach
hot afternoon
lip-biting
cold
baby
bruise
baby girl
sleepy baby girl
quickie
caterpillar
in the shadows
3am date
hoodie
skintight
pocket
pose
old house
burger
skin
ice
ribs
comfortable
hungry
book
breakfast
A/N

jacuzzi

5.8K 106 0
By einsy1c

Upon checking in at their hotel in Verona, Maine and Rj were each given keys to their rooms.

"Fourth floor please...Ma'am this will be your room, while you sir, your room will be here..." the receptionist drew on a piece of paper.

"Thank you" they both said as they received their keys and vouchers.

They proceeded to the elevators, hand in hand, unmindful of the people in their team. The team alighted on the 3rd floor while Maine and Rj stayed on the elevator car.

"O, dito na kami....tawagan nalang kita mamaya, Meng..." JF said as the elevator doors closed.

As soon as the doors closed and the elevator started moving again, Rj bent down and planted a soft kiss on Maine's lips. "I love you!"

"I love you, too" she smiled.

They walked down the hallway to Maine's door first. He entered the room with her and explored most of the area. While they sat on the lounge chairs admiring the room, the concierge soon brought up their luggage. They asked that the bellhop just leave Rj's bags in Maine's room as well and they would just take care of it.

As soon as the bellhop left, Maine excitedly examined the room and the bathroom and the other amenities the room had to offer. She was happy that it had a view of the city down below. The bathroom was big and had jacuzzi tub which she gamely stepped into and pretended to soak in. Rj just chuckled as he watched her in amusement.

"Let's look at your room naman, Love" she finally said, grabbing on to the handle of one of Rj's suitcases.

They walked to Rj's room further down the hall and once again, Maine was more excited to explore the room. She jumped on the bed. She opened the cabinets and drawers. She was wondering where the bathroom was when Rj discovered a spiral staircase in one corner of the room.

They looked at each other then Rj began climbing the stairs. Maine stayed below. Then she heard him exclaim, "Wow!" She quickly went up the stairs. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped when she saw the bathroom! It had similar amenities like that of her room – jacuzzi, shower, bidet – but also had an access to a veranda overlooking the street below!

"Wow! Ang ganda!" she exclaimed as she peered over the balcony wall.

"But not as beautiful as my view..." Rj said. He was standing next to Maine and was looking at her.

He leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. She turned and kissed him on the lips. He placed his arms around her waist and rested his forehead on hers. She put her arms around his neck and they kissed passionately.

While still lip-locked, they moved to the sofa and sat down, she straddling across his legs; their hands exploring each others' body. Her body shivered a little when a gust of wind blew. He hugged her tighter and kissed her deeper.

When their lips parted as they took in some air, she said, "Love, I'm cold." He carefully stood up so she could stand up and they walked hand in hand back into the bathroom and down the stairs of his bedroom.

"Love, balik muna ako sa room ko. I want to take a nap..." she said as she reached for the doorknob.

"Dito ka nalang matulog o...." he invited and patted the mattress as he sat on the bed.

"Dun na muna ako sa room ko...I want to freshen up na rin..."

"Bakit kasi magkahiwalay pa tayo ng room...hatid na nga kita...." he stood up from the bed and took her hand.

Together, they walked back to her room. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips once she opened her door.

"I love you, Aking Maine-namahal..."

"I love you, aking Poreber Mahal..."

They giggled at this cheesiness then Rj turned on his heel and walked back to his room.

A couple of hours later, Rj stepped out onto the cold veranda to check out the view. The sun had set in the distance and the city lights were now being turned on. His veranda had fairy lights on them which were very cute and relaxing to the eye. He was not able to explore the entire veranda when he and Maine first stepped out earlier in the day so he didn't notice that there was a glass block wall at the far end across from the door. Behind the wall was a figure. He couldn't quite make it out at first so he slowly approached it. As he came closer, he saw a silhouette of a svelte body of a woman. She was in white. He slowly approached the wall where it ended and divided the veranda. When he got close enough, he tilted his head to take a peek and saw the woman in a white dressing robe with her back toward him. She was standing at the other end of the veranda looking at the distance; her long hair, swaying in the cold, evening breeze. Her stance looked awfully familiar.

"Maine?" Rj said softly, trying to catch the woman's attention.

She didn't reply. So he repeated, "Maine!" a little louder this time.

Still, no response.

He approached her and finally confirmed that it was indeed Maine as he saw her profile as he slowly came near her. She had her earphones in her ears so she couldn't really hear what was happening around her. Maine was leaning against the balcony, phone in hand, listening to music and spacing out.

Rj took the chance and grabbed Maine by the waist and plant a deep kiss on her neck. She was a bit startled but immediately felt safe with the familiar embrace and caress of her love. She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck, while removing the headphones from her ears. She kissed him on the lips.

She put down the headset and the phone on the coffee table near the couch by the door to her room. "So, share pala tayo ng veranda?" he asked as he turned and looked at the door and window behind him. She just nodded and smiled. He embraced her once again and brought her to wall by the side facing the street. They shared a long, deep kiss. He didn't let go of his embrace but loosened up a bit to let her turn and face the balcony, he hands resting on the wall. He rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Ganda ng view, no?" she asked

He just closed his eyes and smiled.

"Sana mas matagal pa tayo dito....ang ganda ng Italy....."

"Oo, love, promise, babalik tayo dito....tayong dalawa lang...."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

She then turned around and looked at him. She cupped his face in her hands as he slowly leaned in and kissed her. He started with small kisses on her lips. Soon, she nibbled on his lower lip. He pressed his mouth harder on hers and soon their tongues danced gracefully in their open mouths. Rj's hands were caressing Maine's body while she held brushed her fingers through his hair and rested her hands on his shoulders and nape.

When they broke off the kiss to catch their breath, Rj asked, "Love....anong suot mo dyan sa ilalim ng robe?" Maine was wearing a long, towel bath robe courtesy of the hotel.

She looked him in the eye as she slowly untied the waist strap. The straps fell on her sides and revealed her naked body through the opening on the front of the robe. He embraced her and started kissing her on her jaw and neck.

"Love...pasok tayo sa loob....malamig...." she said

They decided to walk back in through Rj's bathroom. Rj closed the door while Maine lit up some candles that were conveniently placed around the place. He turned on the tap in the bathtub. Maine sat on Rj's lap, his arms wrapped around her waist, as they waited for the tub to fill with warm water before Maine added some bubble bath solution as they turned on the jacuzzi. When the water was at the temperature they liked, they stood up and faced each other.

Rj leaned towards Maine and kissed her. He put his hands inside her robe and held her shoulders as he kissed her on the lips then on the ear then tracing her jawline until he reached her neck. His hands pushed off the robe off her shoulders and he stroked his hands on her body and arms.

She, on the other hand, caressed his head and nape as they kissed. She was rubbing his back and biceps then she moved her hands to the hem of his shirt and helped him out of his pullover without breaking their kiss. The only time that they broke it was for a few seconds as he pulled the shirt over his head. She then unbuckled his belt while he helped in unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. While still lip-locked, he removed his pants. She felt his stiffness through his boxers and so she started to rub her hand up and down his tj. She clipped his boxers' waistband with her fingers and helped him out of it. He pulled her closer to his body, their bare skins sending electricity within them. He fondled and suckled on her boobs while she rubbed and stroked his tj.

They slowly made their way into the tub; Rj first. He sat down then Maine went down the water to face him. They kissed and stroked each other, complementing the bubbles of the jacuzzi. The sensation of their stroking and the bubbles was quite relaxing. Maine turned and leaned against Rj. She reached behind her and continued stroking his tj and balls. He fondled her breasts with one hand while his other hand massaged her throbbing slit.

He then got out of the water and sat on the edge of the tub. Maine turned to face his waiting tj and she tugged and stroked it some more. Soon, she took his stiff member into her mouth and gave him a very satisfying kiss. He slid back down into the water, spent but happy. Maine rested once more on his body as he caressed her soft skin and kissed her gently on her neck and shoulders.

They soaked in the tub for a long while to ease all the stress and tension they had while looking at the stars through the window on the bathroom ceiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.3K 98
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
92.6K 3.4K 56
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
Connection By Ara

Fanfiction

113K 2.1K 19
They told me to be grateful for the roof above my head, food on my table, affording hundreds of thousands of tuition fees, and all the other luxuriou...
8.7K 543 17
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...