I Don't Like You

By creatistx

I felt a hand under my chin and then I was looking right into Aiden's eyes. "You know that I care about you... More

Intro and Cast
Playlist
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Part 2- Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilouge
My Other Books
BONUS CHAPTER
Happy Author's Day!
Christmas Chapter
Super Special Christmas Bonus!

Chapter 39

4.8K 184 13
By creatistx

Chapter 39: I don't like new beginnings

19 Months Later

We all threw our caps in the air while our screams of joy filled the air.

Yup, we were graduating. I turned to my left and gave Aiden a hug and he wrapped his arms around me too. He squeezed me hard and I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

We are finally done with high school. My life doesn't have to be miserable anymore. Hallelujah!

Minutes later, students, parents, and teachers were in the dance hall where everyone was celebrating.

I was talking to Jay. "I'm so glad I'm done with this hell hole." He sighed.

"Me too. Are you going to Danny's graduation party?" I decided to tease him. He almost choked on his cake.

"Hell no!" He he was still coughing.

God he was such a girl. "You're so dramatic." He frowned at me and put his finger in his cake. He brought his finger up and swiped my cheek making me smile.

"Shut up." He told me. I was going to say something back to him when I felt a presence next to me. I looked up and saw Aiden smiling down at me.

"Hey." I got on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. He slung his arm over my shoulder.

"Hey." He smiled at me and turned to Jackson. "What's up Jack?" They did that boy handshake thing.

"You know, I'm gonna miss you guys." Jackson pouted.

"Well, we do have a year together before we start school." I said to him.

Believe it or not, all of us were going to college. Yes. All of us.

So let me explain, I managed to help Aiden in the past year. I helped him get his grades up and he stopped drinking and smoking. I'm really proud of him.

Even though we weren't dating, our feelings for each other still remained and we've been helping each other actually. I helped him do better, and he helped me with my never ending heartbreak.

Thinking about it today, it's still a little disappointing but it doesn't hurt that much. Thanks to Aiden.

Speaking of Aiden, raising his grades and helping him quit smoking and drinking was hard. It was not easy at all. No offense, but bathing a cat would be easier. It took a lot of time and we had some arguments about it too. Eventually but slowly, we got there and now he's better.

In fact, he's on the Honors list. Not to pat myself on the back but.....

It took two school years to help each other but it was totally worth it. Me and Aiden also eventually started dating. He asked and asked constantly if I was ready and I told him no. I knew he didn't want to pressure me but I could tell he was desperate. It was so cute. After a while, I denied him just to get on his nerves. It was adorable how desperate he was. At first I really wasn't ready but then it just started to be cute they way he would always ask me.

He told me there was only one thing Peyton had right. I was in fact like a butterfly. Pretty to see, yet hard to catch.

It was corny, but sweet.

So now, we're together and who knows what the future holds?

Jackson will be attending Lincoln University next year and Jessie will be attending Kean this fall. Me and Aiden on the other hand will be attending the University of New York. That's right, we're going to the same university.

After more arguing, we decided that it would be the best choice if we stay together and try to attend the same college instead of a long distance relationship or breaking up completely. Who know what that would've done to us.

So after a lot of work, and I mean a lot of work, we both got accepted into the University. I was  ecstatic when i found out that the both of us were accepted. That meant that I didn't have to be separated from him. I could also still study in journalism and Aiden will be studying in communications. I was surprised at first but I could tell that he'll be great.

However, before we start college, we are taking a year to have some fun. Jackson, Jessie, Aiden, and myself are going to Brazil! Ever since I was young, I always wanted to go to Brazil!

When they told me, I was so happy that I might have gotten us kicked out of the restaurant. Well, they should've told me at home.

I'm really excited for this summer and I can't wait to spend time with my boys. Everything's alright now.

As for Peyton, he's still an ass. After the breakup, he used to tease me with his smirks and flaunting Danny around. It was disgusting and to tell the truth, it did hurt.

But it doesn't even matter, because I have Aiden now. I've always had him. And I'm glad I do.

***************************

I sat on the couch with Aiden's  head on my lap. Cookie was laying on the floor next to us while Jessie and Jay were trying to make food in the kitchen. We knew that Jessie and the kitchen weren't a good combination but hey.......

Aiden was playing with my hand and I used my other to stroke his hair.

Graduation was two days ago and all of us were literally bored out of our minds. I couldn't wait until next week when we are all in Brazil.

"Why are you so smily?" Aiden asked me.

I shrugged. "Just thinking." I smiled at him. He opened his mouth to respond when we heard a loud noise in the kitchen. We gave each other panicked looks before Aiden and I quickly got up and rushed to the kitchen.

When we reached, Jessie and Jackson were both ducking and looking at the ceiling frantically.

"What the hell is wrong with-" Aiden didn't get to finish when a medium sized bird flew over our heads.

A bird! A freaking bird!

"Why is there a bird in the kitchen?!" I asked them.

"I opened the back door and it just flew in!" Jessie told me. Why am I not surprised?

The bird flew over our heads again but this time it was really low, so Jackson let out an ear piercing scream.

"How are we going to get it out!?" Jessie asked.

"Just run him out!" Aiden yelled.

Next thing you know, all four of us were running around the house like maniacs trying to run the bird out of the house. It wasn't working because Cookie kept scaring the bird with all her barking.

Soon we all stopped and looked at each other. "Where'd it go?" I asked out of breathe. We all looked around, panting, but there was no sign of the bird.

Where is the damn bird!?

Cookie started barking again and we looked in her direction to see the bird flying around her. We all ran towards it and it started to fly towards the back door when it finally reached outside and we closed the door.

We turned around still panting until Aiden froze. "Jack.....what's on your shirt?" He asked slowly.

We all followed his gaze and Jessie and I immediately started laughing. Right on his shoulder was bird crap.

Jackson looked at his shoulder and his jaw dropped. "OH MY FREAKING GOD!" This made me laugh even more.

He made a face and quickly took of his shirt like it was on fire. He threw his shirt on the floor and looked at it in disgust.

My laughter died down and I looked at Jay. "Are you okay?" I asked in a teasing voice. He glared at me before turning around.

"I need a shower." He mumbled making his way upstairs. I started laughing again and so did Aiden and Jessie.

Aiden and I went back Into the living room. I was going to sit next to him when he grabbed my hand and pulled me on his lap.

I turned to look at him with an unsure expression on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What's wrong?" I place my hand over his.

"What's going to happen to us, Corey?" He asked in a low voice.

"What do you mean?"  It looked like he was thinking really hard on the subject.

"I know we have a while to go, but once we start college, are things going to be the same for us?"

I pursed my lips. "I don't know exactly what's going to happen between us. What I do know is that everything will be okay in the end. No matter what happens, we'll be okay." I offered a small smile.

I thought it was cute that he was worrying about our future. To tell the truth, I never really thought about how things would be. I could really only hope for the best.

"Promise?" He asked me.

I nodded my head. "I promise." He gave me a small smile before drawing me closer and resting his chin on top of my head. I closed my eyes as he rocked us side to side gently.

I wasn't certain about how things were going to turn out or what state we could be in in the next two years but, I'll just have to wait and see. Whats the worst that could happen?

We're going to be okay. I know we are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
91.3K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
12.2M 395K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...