Surgeon's Paradise #TheWatty...

By WritingsByKay

WRITINGSBYKAY More

SP Part 1
SP Part 2
SP Part 4
SP Part 5
SP Part 6
SP Part 7
SP Part 8
SP Part 9
SP Part 10
SP Part 11
SP Part 12
SP Part 13
SP Part 14
SP Part 15
SP Part 16
SP Part 17
SP Part 18
SP Part 19
SP Part 20
SP Part 21
SP Part 22
SP Part 23
SP Part 24 Short Chapter
SP Part 25
SP Part 26
SP Part 27
SP Part 28
SP Part 29
SP Part 30
SP Part 31
SP Part 32
SP Part 33 Short Part
SP Part 34
SP Part 35
SP Part 36
SP Part 37
SP Part 38
SP Part 39
SP Part 40
Epilouge 8 years later
Editor Needed!
SEQULE PLEASE READ!
Promotional Page

SP Part 3

7.3K 101 6
By WritingsByKay

Richard's POV

After the police got the shooter out of the building. People went in to get the body's and the survivors. I looked around for Ayy'verynn. I saw Dr. Avery on a stretcher going into an ambulance.

"Avery where is Ayy'verynn." I asked

"She's still in the hospital. She's preparimg a pregnant patient for transport." He said.

I rushed back into the hospital and i seen her. She was talking to the patient who was being transported.

"Dr. Alexander may I have a word with you?" I asked.

"Yes chief what is it?" She asked.

"Can you explain to me what in the hell was going through your head when you tackled a man with a gun." I said.

She just looked down.

"Ayy'verynn Nikkhole Alexander, have you lost your mind. You tackled a gunman." I heard from behind me.

"Derek I am fine. No need to go all big step-brothery on me." She said.

"That police training is going to your head."Derek said walking away.

Jackson's POV

I got transported to Seattle Prespiterian. They brought me into the room and started digging in my shoulder for the bullet. All i could think about was what Ayy'verynn did. I knew she had done police training before deciding to become a surgeon but I would never have pegged her as the type to tackle a gunman. Derek is probably chewing her ass out right now. He is pretty much the only family she has. Her mom died for a car crash and then her dad married Dereks mom when she was 13. Then he died of cancer 2 years ago. I met her the first day of my intern year. She was a 2nd year resident at Mercy West. I remember pretending to be interested in NeoNatal surgery just to see her. After the merger I asked her to be my girlfriend. 4 years later here we are engaged to be married in 5 months. Most people dont believe in love at first sight and believe me I was one of them. When I saw Ayy'verynn everything changed. It took 2 months to get her to at least have dinner with me. She is a very stubborn and head strong woman but I love her. I can't wait until she becomes Dr. Mrs. Ayy'verynn Alexander-Avery. In December.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5K 34
"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢 𝐡...
3.1K 129 9
-𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗥 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗴𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 �...
242K 6.7K 21
𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 �...
6.7K 267 35
*EDITED* sequel to "always enough" when news comes that novella grace develops leukemia, cristina and owen must find a way to care for their child wi...