Leave Me Lonely | JB & AG

By moonlightamor

"W-what do y-you want from m-me?" I say on the verge of tears, holding on to my journal tightly. I think he s... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Facts About Me
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilouge
please read!
SEQUEL IS UP!
NEW STORY

Chapter 9

3.9K 162 26
By moonlightamor

Ariana

2 weeks later

     It was a weird two weeks. Justin and I hung out almost everyday. We went to that same diner everytime we hung out. Kendall and I had been slowly becoming somewhat friends. Keyword: slowly.

     I groaned hitting the snooze button for the 6th time this morning. I put my glasses on and literally crawled to the bathroom. Oh yeah, I finally had gotten new glasses. I think they're really cute. Better than my brown ones. They were clear and modern looking.

     I put my hair in a ponytail and put my bangs back. I started doing my makeup. My liner looked extremely sharp today. Is it too much? Who knows.
     I then realized it was senior pictures today. Not your traditional senior pictures. That was later in the year. But these ones were individual ones and a group picture. I grabbed a old looking oversized red slash burgundy sweatershirt and vintage Chanel bow mom got me when I was 8. I put my sweater on and put the bow in my ponytail. I hade no idea if I should wear the sweatershirt as a dress or regular with pants. I literally started digging through my shoes and I saw black knee high boots. God I needed a female friend. I tried on the boots. Looked kinda cute. I had never been the type to wear heels to school. But Selena and her minions wear them sometimes so why couldn't I? Mom always said to take risks with fashion. I put on light wash denim shorts just in case and pick up my phone then, carefully, walk downstairs. I put my black backpack over my shoulders and grabbed the doorknob then I realized. I couldn't walk to school in these 5 inch heels.
     "Uh Frankie?" I said as I walk into his room.
     "Yeah?" He flipped through channels on the small tv.
     "Do you think I can take your car to school?"
     He sighs.
     "Please Frankie. You know I have my drivers license and I never get to drive a-"
     "Yes you can." He threw me the keys.
     "Thank you so much!"
     "Don't trip in those shoes."

     I arrived to school and people looked at the new car pulling in to school. They probably thought it was a new student, but nope, just lil ol' me.
     I put my phone in my back pocket and placed my backpack on my shoulders and opened the car door, ready for the usual stares. I got out of the car and started walking into school. I heard my heels click against the ground with my head low. I opened my locker and I felt someone staring at me. Not the typical stares I got. Like someone is checking me out. I hear footsteps coming from behind me.
     "Hey." Justin said.
     "Hi." I say turning towards him.
     "You look, so good." He said and looked me up and down. I cleared my throat. "Oh, uh, how are you?" He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Unnecessary move so I was assuming he was nervous. Why would he be nervous though?
     "Good. How are you?"
     "Great. Really, great."
     I cleared my throat louder then looked around.
     "We- you, should get going to class."
     "Um alright. Bye Justin!" I said quickly, closing my locker and walked to my first period, alone.

Well that was awkward.

6th period

     Pictures were fine, I guess. Justin kept telling me I looked gorgeous, under his breath, but I denied all of it. It was like he didn't want me to know he was saying it.

     We were currently writing an essay in class. No one else was really. Everyone was just sitting with their friends and chatting away. I think I was the only one actually writing. This teacher let us do anything I swear she didn't even care. I felt someone stare at me, again. Then I heard talking.
     "Justin. Justin! Earth to Justin!" His bestfriend Ryan said.
     "Oh uh what?"
     "What are you staring at?"
     "Her." Her?
     "Her? Justin are on something?"
     "No! Who wouldn't stare at her? She's stunning." Who is he staring at?
     "You're definitely high. Is bizzle making a come ba-"
     "Ryan shut your fucking mouth!"
     "Okay, okay, calm down. So you like her?"
     "I don't know. She's just, unexplainable."
     "What the hell does that mean Jay?"
     "I can't explain how beautiful she is."
     "A-"
     "Shut the fuck up Ryan! My gosh!"
     Ryan laughed. Who's A? Ashley? Amber?
     "You have to be kidding Jay."
     "Look at me and tell me she's ugly."
     There was a pause.
     "Okay you got me. She's not bad."
     "She's gorgeous."
     "Aye Jay, you should invite her to the party this Friday."
     "Her? At a party? I've known her for about 2 months and as far as I know she doesn't roll with that crowd."
     "Come on. She's been the schools loser her whole high school career. She needs to let loose." Okay, now I definitely know who they were talking about.
     "You don't know her like I know her."
     "Just do it dude."
     Another pause.
     "Fine."
     "You always listen to me Jay."
     "Fuck you."

     Me. Ariana Grande. At a party? Those two things don't mix. The last party I had been to was Selena's Annual Birthday Party in 7th grade. Long story short, I ended up throwing up. Too much vanilla birthday cake and neon pink frosting with star shaped sprinkles. I could still remember how it looked like. I cringed.
     "Hey Ar-"
     "Oh my god! You scared me."
     "Oh sorry Ari."
     "It's okay."
     "So I was wondering." Oh boy.
     "What?"
     "Do you want to go to a party? With me?"

'With me?' What does that mean? Does that mean date? Goodness I don't know! Okay Ari focus on the question.

     "Uh, I don't know."
     "Come one Ari it'll be fun. If you don't like it, then I'll take you home."
     I stayed silent. He sighed.
     "There will be pizza there."
     My eyes lit up.
     "So?"
     "Fine."
     "Yes!"
     "I'm only going for the pizza."
     He rolled his eyes then laughed.

     The bell rung.
     I walked out the door with Justin at my side. I arrived at my locker and opened it.
     "So Selena hasn't been here in a couple of weeks. I've never been more happy." I laughed putting my history book in my locker.
     "Yeah I don't like seeing her mess with you."
     "Protective much?" I laughed.
    "Only with my friends." He said as we walked out of the school.
     "So why hasn't she been here?"
     "You haven't heard?" I shook my head.
     "Well rumor has it, she's pregnant."
     "Really?!"
     "Yup," He nodded, "New car?"
     "No it's my brothers. I couldn't walk to school in these heels." I laugh.
     "Wait, you walk to school? In that neighborhood?"
     "Yeah. My brother rarely lets me use the car, even though I have my license."
     "I'm used to the neighborhood I live in. It does seem sketchy and far from school but it's not. I know pretty much everyone in there and they are really nice. And it's actually not far. Everywhere in LA takes 20 minutes!" I laughed at my Clueless reference.
     He laughed along.
     "I should get going." I said.
     "Okay bye Ari."
     "Bye Justin. See you tomorrow." I said, getting into the car.

     I finally arrived home and put the keys on the counter. "Frankie I'm home." I say putting my backpack in the closet.
     "Did you fall in those shoes?" He asked.
     "Nope. Not even a slightly." He laughed getting a beer from the fridge. I went upstairs and take off my shorts and heels I had been wanting to take off all day. I put black leggings on and took off my sweatshirt leaving me in my pretty black lace bralette. I put on a light gray hoodie and hopped into my bed with my laptop. I started watching one of my favorite movies, Clueless. Such a classic.
     "Ariana, I'm leaving!" Frankie yelled.
     "Okay! Bye!" I told back.
     "Bye!" He said and slammed the door. My eyes started to get droopy and I fell asleep.

     About 30 minutes later, the door bell rung. When Frankie left, he was usually gone for about four hours. Who could've be there? Probably mail or something. I shrugged my shoulders and got out of my bed and put my glasses on. I ran downstairs and opened the door. I froze. "Hey." Justin smiled. Me being my embarrassed self I get out of the house and close the door behind me.
     "Uh, hi." I say hugging my arms.
     "What are you doing here?" I say.
     "I wanted to see if, you wanted to go get dinner, with me." He said.
     "Well uh alright. I'm kinda in the mood for that diners milkshake." I laughed.
     "No, not there." He said.
     "Oh. Well where?"
     "Somewhere, in Beverly Hills."
     "It's kinda sorta expensive there."
     "It's okay I'll pay."
     "No, no no, you don't have to."
     "I insist."
     "You sure?"
     "Yeah." He smiled.
     "Well I need to change I'm literally in pajamas." I laughed.
     "You look beautiful in literally pajamas." He mocked me.
     "Shut up." I laughed, hitting his chest.
     "Well I better go get changed. Can you stay out here?"
     "Yeah sure. Whatever you say, princess." he said, sitting on the bench beside the door. I rolled my eyes and went inside.

Okay Ariana, think of something fast. Pretend mom is right beside you helping you.

     "Okay." I whispered to conscious, going into my closet. How about this dress? No. This skirt? Too floral. This shirt? Too casual. How about this skirt? No, too fluffy. I groaned. I squealed when I saw a white dress. What about this? Perfect! "Yes!" I yelled. I took off my pajamas and slipped on my white dress. I went to the bathroom then put my hair in a half up half down. I grabbed my small black purse and put my journal, pen, I never leave the house with out those two things, my phone, and some money. Now on to shoes. White vans, converse, nude heels, or light pink flats. Sneakers were too casual. And I would just be very short in flats. Do I wear heels? I honestly needed female friend. Too fancy. I put nude three inch platform heels on and grabbed my bag and carefully walked downstairs. I opened the door and walked outside.
     "That took forever." He said, looking up.
     "Well sorry you're the one who didn't text me." I threw my arms up. He turned his head towards me and got up.
     "Well you look pretty."
     "Thanks." I blushed. We got in his car and drove off.

     We arrive at some fancy looking place. Justin told me it was Italian, that's all I knew. He opened the door for me, something I was still not used to, and walked to the entrance.
     "For two." He said. The host took us to a table. I looked at Justin's appearance. He was wearing a white button up short sleeve shirt, black ripped jeans, white vans, and his blonde hair messy. Was this a date or something? I always felt like these is some sort of prank. All of it.

     We sat down and started looking at the menu. "Justin."
     "Yes." He said, looking up.
    "Is this, you know, thing, a uh-"
     "Date. Yes." I freeze. I'm on a date?
     "Oh." I said.
     He looked down.
     "Am I making you blush?"
     "No." He giggled and threw an ice at me.
     "Hey!" I laughed. I threw the ice back.
     There was a few seconds of our laughter dying down.
     "Why didn't you just ask me, like, so I was aware that this was a date?" I took a sip of my water. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He was nervous. I laughed.
     "What are you laughing at?"
     "You."
     "Why?"
    "Because you're nervous."
     "Am not."
     "Yes you are!" I pointed my finger at him.
     "Am not!"
     "You go like this when you're nervous." I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.
     He rolled his eyes.
     "Ah ha!"

     We got to my house. He opened the door for me and we walked to my front door.
     "Thank you, for this, um, date."
     "Anytime."
     "Well, I should go inside now, my brothers going to be here soon." I laughed.
     He brung me into a hug. I hugged back, confused. We let go after about ten seconds.
     "What was that for?"
     "Just because you're smiling doesn't mean you're happy, bye Ari and you're welcome again for tonight and goodnight Ari." He smiled and walked to his car.
     "Bye Justin, goodnight!" I said.
     I opened my door then locked it behind me. I was starting to get happy but Justin made me realized it was not that hard to put in a fake smile. But tonight I was genuinely happy, smiling, and laughing. What does that boy mean? I shrugged my shoulders and went upstairs. I decided to take a bath. I thought about what Justin said. I think you could tell I was genuinely happy. Does he mean that he doesn't think I'm happy and putting a fake smile on my face? Or is he not happy inside? This got me into my deep thinking process. I got out of the bath and put on my pajamas that I took off when Justin decided to throw a date at my face. I got into bed and thought about what he said more.

     He was not happy. He was referring what he said to himself. Why wouldn't he be happy? He was the captain of the football team, most popular guy in school, and let's be honest, the hottest guy in school. And has tons of friends. What could possibly make him unhappy?

//////

I hope you liked Chapter 9 of 'Leave Me Lonely'! I'm really proud of the chapter. But Jariana is finally rising! ...And why is Justin unhappy? Stay tuned!
💜💜💜

like
comment
vote
💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.2K 23
"Why did you mostly just give me lingerie?" I asked. "Well when we are in bed I want to rip it off of you." He said.
12.8K 494 20
What happens if the bully accidentally has a one night stand with his victim?
3.5K 208 16
"Don't leave me." He says. "I'm not leaving you." "It looks like you're ready to leave." "I love you. I would never leave." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Justin Bie...
23.6K 372 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...