Claimed By Him Without Love (...

By beyondocean

Higest rank #1 in romance on 27.07.2016 His both hands were on the wall on either side of me, pinning me to t... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Part 5
Not A Part
Part 6
Part 7
Not A Part
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Not A Part
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Not A Part (Important)
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Q&A/ Thanksgiving
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Not A Part
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
IMPORTANT
SEQUEL

Part 14

519K 18.5K 1.3K
By beyondocean

Thank you! Thank you so much! Love you all....

Liked = vote
Update = comment
Enjoyed = vote + comment

*******
*******

Liz! Liz!

I could hear someone calling me in the background.

LIZA!

Why is she shouting?

''Damn Liza! WAKE UP!'' i could hear her voice clearly now....

Wait! Wake up??? I am sleeping...???

I opened my eyes a little to see Mel standing infront of me with both of her hands on her waist.

''Now get up and be ready.'' She huffed and walked away.

Sh*t! Was it a dream? I dreamt about him....

I put my finger on my lips and it was a little swollen...

No it was not a dream!

I looked at my waist to see the mark he gave me last night but there was none.

Ummm... i think it was a dream... but... what is the day today?

I stretched my hands towards my mobile phone and looked at the screen.

Oh..it is monday. This means...last night was sunday...it was not a dream...it was real...he kissed me...he f***ing KISSED me!

My eyes went to the time on on the screen..sh*t it is already 8 a.m. I will be late and he will get the chance to fire me. Sh*t!!

I hurried went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and came out.

I went to the kitchen to see Mel has finished eating.

''See you Liza at the office.'' She said washing her hands.

''Why you didn't wake me up earlier?'' I asked frustrated.

''Are you serious Miss Liza Miller?'' She said raising her eyebrows. ''You were sleeping like you were half dead, i was waking you up from the time i woke up. Now i will be late. Bye.''

''Bye'' i took my dress out and went to shower.

Last night Ben called me to informed me that she is not coming to home and Mel was so worried about my absence last night that she decided to came here.

I came here in John's car who was very happy before he asked me for the lift but as i went to sit in his car he seemed to be quiet.
He didn't talked like he used to but he seemed to be nervous or disappointed.

Maybe he saw both of you kissing...

After getting ready i was going for the door but my mama's voice ringed in my ear.

'You should always have something in the breakfast before you go out or else your stomach will roar all the day'

Urgh!

I ate what Mel left in the kitchen and it was already 8.40 a.m.

I called a cab and praying in my mind...please please please God! Don't let him fire me!

The cab stopped at the gate and i hurried after giving the fare.

9.00

9.02

I went to the elevator and waited for it.

9.05

As soon as it came down i went for it.

I reached my floor at 9.07 a.m.

I hope Mr. James Ashton will not be there....speak of the devil...

He was talking to Mel. I went there and he looked at me. My whole body shivered at his presence. He was still looking at me. I nervously went to Mel and stayed far away from him.

''Umm...hi..Mel.'' i said and hurriedly went towards my Office.

I shut the door behind me after reaching my office and leaned on the door.

I closed my eyes and took a huge breath.

Why i become so nervous infront of him? Uff... Mr. James Ashton you are so... i don't know what... urgh!!

There was a knock at the door and i jumped.

''Liz are you there?''

Oh..it was Ben.

I opened the door then went to sit down on my chair. Ben sat opposite to me and gave me the coffee.

''So.. where were you last night?'' I asked her while sipping the coffee.

''Umm..i...''

Suddenly the door jerked opened and entered Mr. David Peterson.

''You are here and i was looking for you everywhere.'' He said to Ben normally.

''Umm...i came to make her coffee''

''Okay it is your last day in this floor.  Stay here how much you want till today only.''

''What do you mean?'' We both said at the same time.

''Oh! I think you don't know about the new arrangements.'' He said whistling.

There was a peep! from my computer and it showed that My boss is needing me..i mean for work.

''Excuse me'' i said and went to his door.

Now i am again nervous! What if he called me to fire me?

The door opened itself. The man was standing right in front of me and i was looking into his eyes.

Why are you my boss?

What if he was not Liz? Would you have married him?

No...he will never marry me...he hates me but i don't know why.

''Are you coming inside or not?'' He said calmly.

''Umm...'' he moved aside and i went in.

He sat on his chair and gestured me to sit on another chair opposite his desk. I sat nervously.

He was again looking at me but this time he seems to be....calm? But the stunt i did last night...i though he would be angry...not angry even fierce...

I started feeling sweaty and my body was going cold under his gaze.

''Actually i called you to know what you did for the company since the last month is very appreciating. You went before my dad started his speech last night. So i was thinking to thank you personally.''

He was so calm that i started doubting whether he is the same person or someone else?

''Umm... thank you for appreciating..and it was rude that i didn't wait for the speech..but there was some reason i couldn't stand..'' i said looking at my fingers.

''This is for you.'' He gave me a card which i assume was a credit card.

''No..i don't need it. I already have one.''

''It is a way for thanksgiving. And i will be glad...i mean my dad and the progress we did..you deserve it.'' He said thoughtfully.

''Okay.'' I accepted the card.

Why are you so calm? I think he forgot what happened last night...yeah he was drunk... but how could he forgot that he kissed me...

Are you disappointed Liz?

No...i mean...leave it! Okay lets assume he forgot the kiss but the hard slap i gave to him was unforgetable.

Hehehe...yeah i gave him a hard slap on his left cheek with all the strenght i had in my body. His cheek was so red after that but my hand was stinging too.

''What are you smiling at?''

Sh*t!

''No..i mean..yes..i mean thank you for the gift.'' I smiled at him.

If he forgot last night then it will be easier for me to work here..to be around him..right?

''One more thing. You are appointed as my full time assistant which mean you will be doing all my work. Each and eveything you were doing before plus all the work of Miss Benny too. She is appointed as an assistant of Dave. And your work is starting today.'' He said and looked at his watch.

''Bring me the coffee. Now.''

Wait! Am i dreaming? What the hell is this?

''But..''

''There is no but Miss Liza. Now start your work. You can go now.''

How could he!! Urgh! How will i manage the works now?

I think he remembered last night...and so this is his way of revenge..

''Umm...okay sir.''

He nodded looking at my...lips?

Sh*t! I turned around and was out of the door in a second.

******
******

Let me know you liked it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 12.8K 44
Ashton Sterling is the most elusive bachelor owner and CEO of the Sterling International Group of Hotels, Inc. based in London. He is the guest of ho...
18K 360 51
"I think Mr.knights has anger issues." Just as those words slipped out from my mouth Mr.knights turned and in the blink of an eye, I was slammed aga...
265K 7.4K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
4.6M 169K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...