Mrs. SO NOT RIGHT

By blackarabia

ShuShu, Kiara, RayRay, Leaira, Lan, and Annemarie are the bad girls of their school. Princeton, Prodigy, Roc... More

First day of TORTURE
Uhmmm.. rude much?
Masks, Mischief, and MakeOuts
Princeton's night
Roc's Night
Princeton or My Rep????
Mixed Feelings
OH MY PRINCETON
Adventures at the Mall
I Promise
Smackdown
Sleepover GONE Wrong
Runaway
Mrs. SO NOT CINDERELLA
Jackass
The SunDress
Stalking Mindless Behavior
I don't know what It Is but I love You
We Need Her Help!
Lie and Go Seek
Finding The Stalker, and Love
Fallin For Bieber Boy
Tough Love...and Tough chickks
Make-Ups!
Sorry Guys !
TALENTed Flirt
And The Winner Is...
RKO like a boss
Love Either Dies, Or Falls Off The Side Of A Bridge
JUST TO LET U KNOE *not a chapter*
The SunDress.. again
READD MII NEWWW STORIIIIEEEEE *a speech fo' yall fans out derre* *not a chapter*
TAKIN A BREAK FROM MRS. SO NOT RIGHT
Abandoned Island

Marshmallow Fluff

3K 18 1
By blackarabia

RayRay's (Reem) P.O.V.

I could still hear ShuShu's voice. "Make it mean, and make it funny!" Thats was going to be fun. I got a ride from someone that really doesn't need to be mentioned and here I was in the middle of a HUGE snore-fest. GOODNESS! This gonna cause an EARTHQUAKE. I look over and notice one of the beds is empty. Hmmm...I opened my giant jar of melted marshmallow fluff and got ready to dump it all over MB head. I watched as the goopyness covered him. I tried so hard to hold back a laugh. Next was mr. curlball. I dumped the fluff on him and he started mummbling some words. All I could make out was: Please. Baby. Kiara. Boo. Hold up KIARA?? Was she hookin up with him??? I went ahead and dumped a little more on him. Last was fro. "Make sure you put HELLA LOT ON HIM!" ShuShu instructed me to do. So I dumped my entire extra bucket. And just for some fun I even sculpted him hair into a giant tower. Okey, now THIS was hilarious. I had to let out a little giggle but there boys are like, the WORLDS HEAVIEST SLEEPERS. Seriously. I pull out my iPod and take a picture. Wait... wasn't there supposed to be 4 guys....?

RayRay's P.O.V.

I was having this like, SICK dream where me and domo was sitting there.. having tacos. Then i got hungry so i went to the kitchen and had me some leftover tacos, a family size bag of chips, some nachos, and some Hershey's that the boys hide from me. I sat there thinking about that girl I danced with that night...

After about an hour or two, I wasn't hungry anymore so I headed back to my bunk and I stop. (thinking- Okey I must be hallucinating or something cause thats my girl i was dancin with..?) I stand there and watch her pullin some sort of shit on my boys. I stood there watching until she eventually left out the window. I went up to see what she did. The scent of marshmallows was in the air. (thinking- nicce) I go over and try to go to sleep when I realize tht they gunna think i was the one who did it so I went back down and took a lil fluff from Princeton's hair and put it on my head. Perfect. And natrually, I went back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 6K 28
They've never really wanted any of the girls at New Town High, but what happens when that one girl walks into your llife? Yeah yeah, love at first si...
5.6K 200 23
This Is A Story I Created In My Mind. My Inspiration Of This Story Is Love And Hip Pop Because The Show Is Just Messing. It's So Much Drama And Every...
44.1K 157 30
What the fuck is going on in my Mindless love? A whole lot of shit, Shit cray round here! Star ol bitch ass still want ray! Bitch he dont want you! M...
23.2K 213 31
She was just living life,having a Good time,Finnaly going to follow her dreams, But then they're people who hate to see you happy.They wanna bring yo...