I'm Pregnant With His Baby In...

By Kezzi101

All Kezia wanted was a baby,she didn't want a partner simply because of a rough break up.So when her best fri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
A/N
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
A/N
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
A/N
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 6

13.4K 581 40
By Kezzi101

The library had been closed down the very next day and I was stuck with baking pies as my temporary job.The sheriff was suppose to be here any minute now to collect his pie so I wrapped it up and right when I was about to sit the bell rang.I peeped through hole sure enough it was sheriff Cole.
"Hey Miss Thomas is that famous pie of yours ready? I got one for the new man in town" He asked as I opened the door and let him in.
"Yup I got em all wrapped up and ready for ya" I scribbled some words saying 'welcome hope you enjoy'he nodded his head."Its such a shame that the library has closed down poor kids"I sighed.the kids had really liked that place.it wasn't any normal library that would have an annoying librarian that'll tell you to 'shhhh' every minute it was a fun one but I guess the saying all things must come to an end is true after all.
"Well I'll be on my way now " I led him out the door and then went up to my room to nap.

The ringing of my phone awoke me.I reach across the bed and answered.
"Hello"
"Hi sweetie it's your mom"
"Oh hey mom" I sat up on my bed.Why was my mom calling me?
"Your father and I are having a special dinner and we'd really like for you to come"
"Oh sure and I'm bringing Amanda"
"Oh hell no that demon in disguise is not stepping one foot in my house hunny I don't get why you hang out with her your the exact opposite" I sighed. As you can see here my mother clearly has a disliking towards Amanda.My parents are religious and has a problem with Amanda's vulgar ways and her smoking habits which is not a problem any more thanks to her fiance George.
"Mom let it go OK and I have some news for you guys but I'll tell you guys over dinner"
"OK and it's tomorrow night I love you"
"Love you to" I hung up.

I can't believe I gonna tell my parents over dinner.Now I gotta plan this out.

Liam

Cancer she had cancer.The thought had been haunting ever since her friend Samantha told me about it.I had to get some fresh air so that's what I did.I sat on my porch and relax until a car  stopped and parked.I stood up.It was Sheriff Cole. He walked up the steps and handed me something that smells edible might I say."mhm this smells devine who made it"
"Oh Miss Thomas the librarian assistant" On top of the pie had a note.Ha!how funny she actually writes like Kezia
"Hey isn't the library closed down?" I asked
"Yeah I feel sorry for her and Mrs winny are you coming to get a haircut by Mr Thomas?" I nodded my head and I went to my car.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Welcome Mr.......?" Mr Thomas the barber asked.
"Oh Mr Hood" we shook hands.
"Well come on now let's get you trimmed"
It took him 15minutes to  complete my hair and I Paid him when he was finished.
" Are you coming to the dinner tomorrow night it'll be nice if you show up so you can get to know some people "
"I'd love to come I'll be on my way have a good day" I waved as I went in my car.

Hey guys how was this chapter pretty please comment and vote😘until then💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 74.7K 78
After being cheated on by her fiancé, the last thing Lydia wants to do is room with her brother and his 2 roommates, but what happens when she has no...
45.8K 1.7K 75
When all is left are the beautiful shattered parts of memories that Jason and Melissa created, they must both live with pieces of forever. For every...
47K 2.7K 62
Until a year ago, Kacey's life had always been easy. But when it rains, it pours, and he loses what always seemed a given. A year and a half later, h...
8.7K 439 14
(Highest rank #227) 22 year old Liz Jackson gets her world turned up side down when a one night stand turns her pregnant. Will this baby mamma be bro...