Working For Mr. Fioravanti [M...

By beachpeach102

Being a nanny is hard, especially when your boss is Daman Fioravanti. While working as a nanny for someone wh... More

Sneak Peak
Prologue- The Start of a New Summer
Chapter 1 - I'm Just the Nanny
Chapter 2 - When Things Get Screwed Up
Chapter 3 - An "Accident"
Chapter 4 - Nightmares
Authors Note (please read!)
Chapter 5 - Home Alone
Chapter 6 - Silas
Chapter 7 - The End?
Chapter 8 - From Bad to Worse [Part 1]
Chapter 8 - From Bad to Worse [Part 2]
Chapter 9 - The Morning After
Chapter 10 - The Truth
THANK YOU
Chapter 11 - Hotel California
Chapter 12 - The Third Wheel [Daman POV]
Chapter 14 - Reunited
Chapter 15 - Unexpected Guest
AN
Chapter 16 - Lucas
Chapter 17 - A Sketchy Solution
Note
Chapter 18 - Meet the Parents
Chapter 19 - The Ex
Chapter 20 - Silas and His Secrets
Chapter 21 - A Plausible Excuse
Story Suggestions
Chapter 22 - The Aftermath
Chapter 23 - Bullets and Rocks
Chapter 24 - Thanksgiving Awaits [Part 1]
Chapter 25 - Thanksgiving [Part 2]
Chapter 26 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 27 - Dinner With a View

Chapter 13 - Drunken Resolution

14.4K 511 6
By beachpeach102

Chapter Thirteen - Drunken Resolution

[Valentina POV]

A shiver crept down my spine as the evening breeze began to pick up. The sun had set and I was finally leaving the café where the whole Daman-Jack incident took place. I was furious with Jack about pushing Daman's buttons. Jack thought it was all fun and games but I could tell Daman didn't take the jokes lightly. I don't even think he took them as jokes.

"You two kids have fun," Daman's words rung through my mind, making me feel even guiltier about what happened.

I picked up my phone and began to dial the familiar number.

"Hello?" a deep voice answered. Who is this?

"Uh, hi...is Daman there? This is—"

"—Valentina? Yeah, I'm aware considering every iPhone has caller ID." Silas.

"Silas! I don't have time to bicker with you right now! Is Daman there? I really need to talk to him!" I groaned as I turned the corner. Only a couple more blocks left to walk.

"You know that's real classy of you to just walk out on him. He's a total fucking disaster right now—but it's cute, it really is, especially because we're on our way to find you." He said coldly making me stop in my tracks.

What? Daman's coming to find me right now?!

"...And you know what I have zero clue what's going on between you guys, I guess I just don't understand it but you need to figure your shit out. He has a son to take care and he doesn't need any distractions. Either you're in his life or you're not." Silas continued to ramble on but I wasn't listening, I was preoccupied thinking about what to do.

What will I say? How am I supposed to act in front of him? Will he be mad from earlier today? OH MY GOD WHAT WILL I WEAR???

"...so then we left the bar and went to his car to leave but it got towed because he parked it in a no fucking parking zone leaving us with—"

"Silas, I have to go bye!" I hung up the phone and ran towards the hotel. I had a lot to do.

I immediately began to rummage through my suitcase and search for a cute outfit. Ugh, when was the last time I did laundry? I don't even have any clothes to wear! Fuck!

I tried on the cute set of lingerie that Daman had bought for me, matching garter belt and all, only to get distracted in the mirror with how nice my abs looked today. Also, the bra made my boobs look really nice. While twirling around in the mirror, I heard my phone buzz. Snatching it off the neatly made bed, I read the screen.

Daman:

Where are you? I'm driving him over to see you. –Silas

After quickly sharing my location with Silas, I frantically dug through my clothes hoping to find something suitable. Nice but not too nice, cut but not nerdy, sexy but not trashy.

I decided on jeans and a tight black tank top that had little buttons on the top, revealing my cleavage. I wasn't sure how long I would have to put makeup on so I just applied a thick layer of mascara, blush, and touched up my eyebrows. I also brushed my teeth and used a shit ton of Listerine. Just in case.

When I heard the first knock, it nearly scared me to death. I almost dropped the bottle of perfume that was in my hand. I slowly walked up to the door and took a deep breath before opening it.

"Hi," I nervously said. Instantly the feeling of comfort spread through me. Seeing Daman just made me feel...at home.

"Hey," his eyes looked up at me. They were red and glossy, and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. His hair was a disheveled mess and his shirt was tucked out of his pants while his tie was hardly even intact. I stepped back and opened the door wider, allowing him to step inside the suite.

"Daman, I'm so sorry about today. I really hope you don't hate me for it. That guy that you saw is my friend and nothing more I promise. I would never move on from you that quickly—or ever." I quickly blurted.

He carefully sat down on one of the desk chairs in the room and sighed.

"You don't have to apologize for that, it wasn't your fault. You can be honest with me, how long have you guys been dating?" his face held an annoyed expression. Is he still mad at me? There's no way he totally missed what I just said!

"Didn't you hear me Daman? I just told you we're not dating!" I began to panic slightly and my palms began to feel clammy. Wow we are just diving in.

"Yeah I heard you loud and clear. But I saw what I saw. You two looked really cute together, your ages match and everything. You should enjoy partying while you can, I know you don't have that luxury when you were with me." he spoke cooly.

"Are you kidding me? I thought you came here so we could figure things out!" I sat down on the bed.

"I came here to end things once and for all."

What?

"Daman..." my eyes began to water.

"I didn't want to end on bad terms so here I am. I just want you to know that what we had was—"

"Daman please don't," I rushed over to him and kneeled below him. I rested my hands on his knees and looked at him pleadingly.

"I—I love you," a single tear rolled down my cheek. "Don't you love me?" my heart was pounding in my chest at the confession. I had no integrity anymore, this was it: now or never.

"Of course I love you! I want to fucking marry you! But seeing you with that guy just makes me insane! You two looked so fucking perfect together and I can't seem to think of anything else. You don't deserve a boring life with me. It's unfair of me to let you do that. You need to find someone your own age so you two can start your lives together. I already have a son and a job and a house. I have all of that, but you don't. I can't ask you to leave everything you want to create for yourself just to be with me!" he yelled so loudly I was sure the people in the room next to me could hear despite the thick walls.

I rested my head on his thigh and began to quietly sob. I didn't want this to be the end; I thought things would be better. I can't let him end things.

"D—D—Daman please," I cried, sniffling between words. "I love you so much, I'll do anything for you."

"Valentina..." he struggled to find words to say. "I just...I'm sorry." He began to softly brush my hair with his fingers.

"I want to be with you, why won't you let me?" I closed my eyes as he continued to stroke my head.

"I don't want you to regret your decision and to grow to hate me."

"How could you say something like that? Why can't you understand that you're the only person I want to be with? Do you know how hard that is for me to say? I love you and your son and leaving only made me realize how much I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I looked up at him with watery eyes.

"Come here," he sighed and gestured for me to sit on his lap. I stood up and climbed onto his lap, straddling him. Our faces were only inches apart and his eyes were piercing into mine as he delicately placed his hands on my lower back.

"I hate seeing you upset like this," he murmured in a low voice that sent chills down my spine.

"You're the one making me sad," I looked down as another tear slipped down my cheek.

"I know, but I just want what's best for you." He wiped the tear away and nudged my head up to look at him.

"You're what's best for me."

"I don't think I am."

"I know you are, and it's my life, I get to decide what's best for me."

Without any hesitation, Daman closed the gap between us and pressed his lips against mine. I quickly opened my mouth and let him slide his tongue against mine, and move his hands up and down my back.

He pulled back and looked me in the eye, "I just don't want you to regret this," he sighed.

"I want to spend my life with you," I brushed my fingers through his thick hair.

"I love you," he said before leaning back in to continue the kiss.

[Daman POV]

"I missed you so much." I whispered into her ear as she placed tender kisses on my neck.

Usually, we only gave each other hickeys to annoy one another but this time it was different. It felt like she was marking her territory, claiming that I was hers. I could feel the need radiating off of her, and kissing her only made feel more awake and sober than ever.

Her hands were everywhere, in my hair, pulling my tie, unbuttoning my shirt, fumbling with my belt, tracing my jaw...everywhere. Every time she would grind herself on me and arch her back, pressing her lips harder onto mind, I felt mesmerized. My hands were weakly resting on her lower back and I desperately wanted to place them into her panties but I couldn't.

I was just so fucking happy (and shocked) that I was finally with her. I could feel myself throbbing with desire, pulsing in my pants, and when I felt her struggling to pull my pants down and it snapped me awake from my daze. I cupped her ass and gently picked her up and walked us over to the large queen sized bed. After setting her down, I reached over and pulled off her jeans and nearly had a heart attack when I saw the sexy lace underwear she was in. Fuck, it was to die for.

"What?" she bit her lip nervously as she blushed.

"Nothing, you're just so beautiful it drives me insane," I pushed her top off quickly and unhooked her bra, throwing both articles of clothing over my shoulder like I was unwrapping a Christmas present. I pulled down my bottoms, leaving me completely bare and practically jumped onto her. I was beyond excited. She giggled at my rushed action and rolled onto me.

She looked into my eyes and I rubbed my thumb on her temple and brushed the hair out of her face.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," my serious expression transformed into a playful grin.

"Oh really—" I interrupted her by pressing my lips onto hers and flipping us over so I was on top.

"Daman!" she squealed from below me, laughing into my neck. I yanked her underwear off and pushed her legs apart.

"No time for foreplay tonight baby," I playfully bit her shoulder and massaged the sensitive area between her legs.

"I'm okay with that," she grabbed my length and guided it near her entrance. I kissed her tenderly and pushed myself into her. I felt her body relax and sink into the mattress. Though my first instinct was to pound into her roughly and dominate her, I didn't want to. Not tonight. I wanted to make every second that we had together last.

As I moved inside of her, she would rhythmically shift against me making every push and thrust more euphoric. I moved my hands from her hair to eventually rest on her waist where I was so close to her we were in a tight embrace, feeling so connected to one another. It was so hard to keep myself moving inside of her, everything about what was happening was perfect. The way I felt inside of her, the soft words she was murmuring in my ear, and the way I loved her with all my heart.

The best part was that after all this; things would just get better from here. I would take her home, hopefully get her to marry me (one day), and she would go on and graduate while continuing a happy life with Leo and me.

"Say that you love me and you'll come home with me," I groaned into her ear.

"I love you...and I'll go home with you," she said slowly. I couldn't help but lose myself at those words. I grunted and slammed into her one last time, as she tightened and finished around me.

"Oh my god," she sighed, catching her breath when I pulled out of her. "That was..."

"Amazing?" I finished for her and pulled her to rest her head on my chest.

"Yeah," she smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "Wait!" she pushed herself up.

"What?" my heart began to race nervously. Was she having second thoughts already?

"Where's Leo?" she gave me a worried expression.

"Oh, don't worry about him, he's staying with Silas and his stuck up girlfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"Shouldn't you...be with him right now?"

"I guess it would be ideal, but we haven't been getting along too well lately." I admitted, not even the slightest bit embarrassed to say that my life had basically fallen apart when she left.

"Why not?"

"He just misses you and he knows we got into some kind of fight. He sort of blamed me for everything I guess."

"Daman, I'm so sorry I—"

"Stop. No more apologizing tonight. You didn't do anything wrong." I covered her mouth to stop her from continuing.

"I know but...I just, feel bad that's all." She looked away.

"Don't. Everything is going to be okay." I smiled at her.

"Can we go get him? I really miss him." she surprised me by asking.

"You mean you don't want to stay up all night for round two of what just happened?" I teased.

"I do, but do we really need a hotel for that?" she grinned, hopping out of bed. Just watching her dress herself was enough to make me hard all over again.

"Why are you in love with me?" I accidently whispered loud enough for her to hear.

"I could ask you the same question." She laughed, throwing me my boxers.

"Because you're fucking perfect, you're young, beautiful, intelligent, ambitious, and caring. Also, you do give good head," I laughed at the last part.

"How sweet," she rolled her eyes. "And how are you not any of those things? Daman, you're like every girls' dream guy."

"I'm old." I groaned. "I even have a kid, that's enough to scare most girls."

"Well, I'm not scared and that's all you should care about." She walked over to me and kissed me softly.

"When you put it that way..." I smiled to myself and got dressed.

READ BELOW! :)

Okay so this book has been gaining more readers and I think I'm going to begin to update on a schedule now. I won't always follow through with it, because sometimes I may be way too busy to upload a chapter (i.e. finals week).

So from now on, I'll most likely be updating on Sundays! 😊

Hope you liked it! Thank you for the support.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

P.S. I actually really like writing in Daman's POV so I expect some more of those 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
2.9M 38.1K 15
"You expect me to believe a woman with credentials in journalism and writing wants to be a Nanny?" He questions and the smile he is desperately tryin...
1M 27.2K 47
Written when I was 16, practically cringy and dumb so read at your own risk (Part 1) He stood there in his tall and intimidating glory cowering my 5...
193K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...