I Don't Like You

By creatistx

I felt a hand under my chin and then I was looking right into Aiden's eyes. "You know that I care about you... More

Intro and Cast
Playlist
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Part 2- Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilouge
My Other Books
BONUS CHAPTER
Happy Author's Day!
Christmas Chapter
Super Special Christmas Bonus!

Chapter 31

4.6K 206 21
By creatistx

Chapter 31: I don't like needles

I tried to not think about that kiss that happened between me and Aiden. However, As soon as I went to bed last night, I couldn't stop thinking about it. He said he cared about me. He really cared about me.

So, I came to the conclusion that Aiden might have a slight crush on me. I mean, why else would that have happened? I'm not even sure.

I actually called Jackson in the middle of the night because the thought was eating me alive.

"Corey, for your sake, this better be good or else, so help me, I will pummel you into the ground." He sounded tired and sick.

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me. "It is good. I'm in the middle of a crisis!" I whined to him.

"You're lucky I like you." He sighed. "Now, what's the problem marshmallow?"

"Okay, I think that there's a possibility that Aiden might have a slight crush on me." I told him. There was a pause over the phone. I thought he was going to burst out laughing but his response surprised me.

"Well, it's about damn time!" What the actual fuck? What did he mean 'it's about damn time'?!

"Jay, what are you taking about?"

"I don't mean to brag or anything but I knew it all along." He sounded proud of himself. "I'm really good at reading people, Corey. Other people might not have noticed it, but it was perfectly clear to me that Aiden had some feelings for you." My mouth dropped open. I just got an idea about Aiden liking me and now I'm finding out that Jackson knew all this time. "I'm really surprised you didn't figure it out yourself. You're really oblivious when it comes to him."

I was going to defend myself but then I thought about it. Now that I have it some thought, Jay might be right. That explains a lot actually. The sexual gestures, the little romantic moves, and why he found a lot of time to spend with me.

Wow.

"Well, thanks Jay. It might've been a good idea to tell me earlier don't you think?" I asked him sarcastically.

"You know that's not how I roll, marshmallow. You know, I should really study in that human behavior shit. I'd make a fortune." I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, thanks Jay. I'll talk to you later."

"Bye, marshmallow."

After that, I stayed up thinking about it more until I eventually fell asleep.

Right now, I was eating breakfast downstairs and Aiden was on his way with all his stuff. We decided to skip school today. Him living here should be fun. Yay.

Jessie walked into the kitchen and stopped and stared at me. I just stared back while shoving a spoon full of cereal in my mouth. "You know its like Eleven o'clock, right?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes. I'm having breakfast at eleven. Is there a problem?" I rose my eyebrows back. I could tell he wanted to argue with me but he let out a heavy exhale and didnt say anything.

Instead he said, "Remember, you have a doctors appointment today." I paused and looked at him with panic. He just smirked.

"Jessie," I whined getting up. "Don't make me go, there going to stab me and then I might die!"

He rolled his eyes. "Stop over exaggerating; it's just a shot. Plus, Aiden's taking you." He started making his way to the living room and I followed him.

Why did Aiden have to take me? I wanted to go with Jessie because I could easily out smart him to let me skip the doctors visit.

"Why Aiden?" I asked him.

"I want to spend some time with Bianca." He wiggled his eyebrows. Eww.

Soon we heard the front door open and Aiden strolled in with a suitcase behind home.

"Hey, Corey?" He turned to me and I looked at him. "I'll put this upstairs and then we can leave." I nodded my head.

Oh god. I don't wanna go to the doctors. I have a phycological fear of needles. Yes, that's a thing. Not just the ones for shots. Knitting needles, push pins, anything thats skinny and sharp.

I heard Aiden come down the stairs and he soon stood in front of me. "You ready?" He gestured his hand to the front door.

I knew exactly what to do. If they wanted me to go to the doctors, they're gonna have to make me.

I then sat on the floor, in a criss cross position. I folded my arms and pursed my lips. "I'm not going to the doctors." I said simply.

I heard Jessie sigh and whisper something to Aiden. I knew they were going to try and force me into going.

I narrowed my eyes at them and thought 'Bring it on'.

Aiden's P.O.V

"We're going to have to find a way to get her in the car." Jessie whispered to me. I knew for fact that Corey was scared of the doctors so it didn't surprise me that she was acting like a stubborn five year old. I couldn't help but smile at the way she sat on the floor with her arms crossed.

I turned to Jessie and he winked at me. Corey gave us a confused and panicked look and in one quick motion, I grabbed her under her arms and Jessie her legs.

"Hey! This isn't fair! Let me down right now!" She stared squirming and me and Jessie carried her to the car. Once we got there, We tried pushing her in and she wouldn't budge. Her feet were planted firmly on the ground and she used her hands to stop her from going in the car.

I quickly got an idea and paused. I looked at Jessie and wiggled my fingers to share the idea. He nodded and we both started tickling Corey. She stared laughing and her body immediately became weak. Jessie quickly pushed her in and I made my way to the drivers seat. I put on the child's lock and Jessie closed the passenger door.

Corey tried opening the door but, of course it was locked. She glared at me. Jessie tapped on the window and mouthed 'Have fun.'

Corey turned to me again with a whiny expression. "Do we have to go to the doctors? Aiden, I don't want to go."

Aww, poor Corey. I swear if I looked at her any more longer, I would surely give in. I looked ahead and started the car. I started driving when I said, "It's okay, Corey. I'll be there the whole time."

"So? Theres still going to stab me and it'll probably still hurt." She exclaimed.

"Okay, let's make a deal, if you get the shot, I'll take you shopping. You can get anything you want, okay?" She thought about it before mumbling a fine.

Minutes later, we arrived at the doctors office and I'm not even going to explain how I got Corey out the car. I'll just say that it caused some awkward positions between the two of us.

We were currently sitting in the waiting room with Corey on my lap while my hands were around her waist. It was the only way to stop her from running away. Once I got her in this position, she didn't move since. I knew I had an affect on her and I loved that thought.

A lady in light blue came out the door and she had a clipboard in her hand. "Corey Hale." I felt Corey shift and she jumped up and tried to run away but I quickly caught her.

I had to carry her into the doctors room and she wouldn't stay still. You'd think that this be pretty embarrassing but I've been in the this situation before.

The lady showed us to the room and I put Corey down on the examine table or bed. Whatever it is.

I stood in front of the door so she couldn't go anywhere.

"Aiden..." She whined. I could tell she really was scared because every ten seconds, her nose would crinkle up and she couldn't keep her gaze focused. I internally frowned seeing Corey like that. I didn't want her to be scared.

The doctor came in after a few minutes. "Hello, it's nice to see you again Corey." I looked at the tag on his coat and it read 'Dr. Smith'. "You must be her boyfriend." He turned to me with a smile.

I shook my head. "I'm not her boyfriend." I looked over to Corey and I could tell she was having a internal anxiety attack. "I'm Aiden." He nodded his head at me.

The doctor went through all his paperwork and other things he had to do. When it was time for Corey to get her shot I went and sat next to her.

"I hate you for making me do this." She whispered as the doctor got the needle ready. I chuckled at her.

"Here, hold my hand." I held it out and she hesitated to take it. "If it hurts, which it won't, just squeeze it, okay?"

She pouted. "Fine." Her second voice came out. I guess she really was scared.

"Alright Corey, are you ready?" Dr. Smith asked holding up the needle.

Corey shook her head. "Not really."

"She'll be fine." I told the doctor. He moved to the right side of Corey and as the needle was near to her arm, she let out an ear piercing scream and gave my hand a hard squeeze.

Shit, that hurt.

"Corey, he didn't even touch you yet." I said incredulously.

"I know, I know. Okay, I'm fine now. I got this." Her voice still raspy.

The doctor tried again and she let out another scream and squeezed my hand again. Dr.Smith didn't stop though.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh.... Oh that doesn't hurt." She said calmly while the needle made contact.

I laughed at her. "See that wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked her. She shook her head. "I believe I owe you a trip to the mall." I told her.

She smiled at me and I think my heart dropped into my stomach.

Corey, what are you doing to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 5 14
"He was like ecstasy." "He set me on fire." "My own personal heaven and hell." "See, the thing about violence, abuse, is when you've been around it f...
5M 156K 72
For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit on his lap as I felt his lips near my ne...
107K 3.5K 48
I finally looked up at him and laughed. As soon as our gazes locked I think I was going melt by the intensity in his eyes. "Just promise one thing, n...