My Fake Boyfriend PREQUEL TO...

By Guardo_4_Eva

Chastity had a pretty normal life. Between friends, school, family and dealing with breakouts she certainly d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Acknowledgements
Suck My Lollipop-Possible Change in Plans

Chapter 9

7.2K 99 12
By Guardo_4_Eva

“So then what did you say?” Kayla asked through her food.

“Well, I basically told her that it was going to take more than just showing up to win me back and I stormed out of the house and came here,” I replied, taking a bite of the mac and cheese Mickayla’s mom had set in front of me.

“Hot! Hot cheese!!” Kayla screamed and took a large gulp of Coke. “Ahhhh,” she breathed before making a large belch and taking another sip.

“Kayla! Manners!” her mom scolded her before going over to the sink. “Honestly, I don’t know how Chastity isn’t utterly repulsed by you.”

“She doesn’t care mom, have you ever heard this girl burp? She’s got a set of lungs, don’t you Chas?” I flushed a deep scarlet.

“Oh I don’t…” I muttered uncomfortably.

“Do it, you won’t,” she provoked me.

“You’re right, I won’t,” I shrugged and took a sip of my water.

“Damn it,” she muttered.

“Mickayla!” her mom scolded her. “Watch your language around your little brother!” We turned our heads to the family room where her eight-year-old brother was paying absolutely no attention to us and had his eyes glued to his Nintendo DS.

“Don’t be ridiculous mom, I doubt he’d even look up if we were talking about circumcision,” Kayla shrugged and turned back to her food.

“I swear when your father gets home…” her mom muttered under her breath, but the rest of her sentence was inaudible as she distracted herself with the dishes. Kayla chuckled to herself and continued eating her mac and cheese. A few minutes of silence passed as we finished our food, interrupted by Kayla standing up from her chair and starting towards the steps. I stood up after her, grabbed both of our bowls, and brought them over to her mom.

“Thank you for letting me crash here Mrs. Roberts,” I said as I placed the dishes on the counter.

“Oh please, it’s no big deal, you’re practically family,” she laughed.

“Chas! Are you coming?” Kayla shouted from upstairs.

“Be right there!” I yelled back. I shot a smile to her mom who was rolling her eyes, and raced up the stairs to Kayla’s room. She was sitting cross-legged on her purple bed with her mom’s Mac laptop in front of her.

“I know, I know, don’t even bother saying it,” she said as she looked up and saw me eyeing the mess that cluttered the floor.

“Honestly Kayla, how hard is it to keep your room neat?” I sighed.

“It’s just not how I roll,” she shrugged and popped a Tootsie Roll into her mouth. “You’re welcome to take the computer but you won’t be able to get onto half of the websites, just saying.”

“It’s fine,” I said.

“Oh and I closed the blinds just in case your parents are in your room or something,” she added on. I relaxed my shoulders and sat down next to her on the bed.

“Thanks,” I said. “What are you doing?”

“Stalking people on Facebook,” she replied nonchalantly.

“Like who?” I questioned, raising my eyebrows in disbelief.

She squinted at the screen and replied, “the usual. Robby, Chase, Victoria…everyone basically.”

“Do you do this for like a living?” I asked suspiciously.

She nodded slightly before turning her attention back to the screen. “Holy shit! Look at this,” she exclaimed and turned the computer to face me. It was opened to Victoria’s page and she pointed to her status update. “Can you believe her?” Kayla asked in a mixture of disgust and disbelief.

“What does she mean by that anyways, I mean seriously just read it. ‘Chase Michaels is mine, always has been always will be’. With a heart at the end too, that’s a bit overkill don’t you think?”

“I know,” she groaned. “You seriously need to get yourself a Facebook so you two can go Facebook official on her ass.”

“I’m not allowed to, you know my dad’s rules,” I groaned.

“Who the hell cares what your dad says? Make one anyways, we need to fix this.”

I rolled my eyes at her and sighed “whatever Kayla,” before turning the laptop towards me, and logging out of her account. I quickly set one up, went through the confirmation process, and finished. “Now what?” I asked.

“Well first you stalk everyone in school and add them as friends,” she instructed.

“I don’t know how, you do it,” I said and gave her the laptop back. She rolled her eyes and rapidly started doing all kinds of things with the Facebook and after about five minutes she handed me back the laptop. Notifications poured in as people accepted the friend requests that Kayla sent to them. I went back to my profile and saw that on the side there was a little box that said ‘in a relationship’ but there was no person there.

“Wouldn’t it be more effective if there was actually a person there?” I asked Kayla.

“Well yeah, but Chase has to first accept your friend request and then you have to send him a relationship request and he has to approve it.”

“This seems like a lot more effort than it’s worth,” I groaned and shoved my face into a pillow.

“It’s worth it,” Kayla said. “Just imagine the embarrassment Victoria will feel when everyone sees he’s in a relationship with another girl.”

“I guess…but still, she’ll probably just say it was a joke and then make fun of everyone for overreacting. It’ll work too, because her ‘friends’ will just blindly follow her word and take her side.”

“Don’t be so pessimistic,” she scolded me and whacked me on the back of the head. “There’s more to life than Victoria and high school.”

“Well I’d rather not be miserable now and worry about the future later,” I said.

“You need to look ahead, think about it, everything that happens now could change the future, if you f*ck up now you could end up altering everything. You can see how seemingly small decisions in the past have effected the life you’re currently living.”

“Since when do you care about the future? Last I checked you lived in the moment,” I contradicted her.

“I understand more about the future than you do,” she replied, sticking her tongue out at me.

“Oh really, how so?”

“You’ll find out in the future. What now?” I narrowed my eyes at her before turning back to the screen.

“Look, Chase accepted the friend request,” I said to distract her from the previous conversation. When she didn’t respond right away, I looked over and saw her doing a little victory dance. “Kayla!”

“Oomph!” she cried as she thumped softly on the floor.

I closed my eyes and blew air out of my nose. “You did not just fall out of the bed.” I opened them to find her with her arms propped onto the bed.

She blew a piece of hair out of her face and said, “shut up” before she hopped back up next to me and looked intently at the screen. “Look he sent you the relationship request, now all you have to do is—”

“Cool story bro, what chapter do you shut the f*ck up?” I interrupted her.

“Chapter shut up and listen to the god damn story bitch!” she retorted. “Anyways, now you need to accept it.” I let her do it for me while I got up to her computer and went onto her iTunes library in search of a good song to put on.

“How do you have The Lonely Island on here if you can’t buy explicit songs?” I asked.

“YouTube converter when my computer was actually cooperating with me,” she responded, not really paying attention anymore because she had logged back into her Facebook and was in the middle of a conversation with somebody.

“Who are you talking to?” I asked her after I put on Jizz In My Pants.

“Ricky,” she shrugged. “He’s just messing with me again, I know it.”

“Why, what’s he doing?” I asked, curious to know.

“Oh you know, professing his love to me. Then I’ll say that he’s just messing with me and he’ll ensure that he isn’t for about an hour before he tells me that I’m nothing more than a sister to him and that it’d be weird if we were ever more than that,” she explained dejectedly.

“Why do you sound so disappointed?” I asked as I tried to keep myself from speculating.

“I’m not disappointed,” she said. “It’s just getting a little old you know?” I raised my eyebrows at her, unsure of what to say. I could tell that she was being very careful not to give away what she was truly feeling, but I still didn’t know what she was trying to hide.

“What if he’s serious though?” I asked her.

“He isn’t,” she replied adamantly. “He can’t be,” she muttered softly under her breath.

“Why couldn’t he be serious? From the way you two act around each other you could be dating for all a stranger would know.”

“Why? Do you think he is?” she asked.

“I don’t know, I’m just saying that it’s possible,” I answered.

“I highly doubt it,” she said and turned back to the chat box.

“Do you like him?” I asked after a moment of silence between us. The question seemingly caught her off guard, and she looked at me blankly.

“W-what? Ricky? Naw, not like that,” she said, blushing furiously.

“You do! You do like him!” I exclaimed. Her blush reddened even further, and she proceeded to bow her head down in embarrassment. “I knew it! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!” I squealed in excitement.

“Shut up!” she yelled and threw a pillow at me, but even that couldn’t wipe the grin off of my face. Sure, Kayla had had boyfriends and crushes before, but I had never seen her this bashful about it, she just wasn’t that kind of a person. Usually, she wouldn’t even tell you about a crush, one day she’d be single and the next, she just wasn’t anymore. Most of her relationships, I found out about the next day when they were all over each other in the hallways.

“No! This is your first real crush! I have a right to be excited, don’t I?”

“It is not my first crush!” she protested.

“Well it’s the first one I’ve known about,” I smirked.

“I don’t care!” she shouted back. “What do I say to him though? He’s asking if I like him and I don’t know what to do. What if he’s just kidding around?”

“He isn’t, trust me,” I responded confidentially. “Now tell him the truth!”

“But what if--”

“Don’t finish that sentence, answer him,” I responded. She replied and waited anxiously for his answer. After what seemed like forever, the chat box at the bottom lit up blue with the little red one in the corner. Hesitantly, she clicked it open and read what he responded.

“He asked me out!” she shouted excitedly. I raised my eyebrows so high that they almost hit my hair; the way that she was acting was so…so…not Kayla, for lack of a better word.

“Say yes,” I replied warily. She quickly typed her response and moments later a little ‘1’ in the notifications box lit up with a relationship request. “See, you had nothing to worry about,” I told her.

“Oh I knew he liked me,” she said calmly. “I was just waiting for him to grow a pair.”

“But what about--” I started, confused to the maximum.

“What about what?” Kayla asked me.

“You were all nervous that he wouldn’t like you before, and now you claim to have known it all along!” I exclaimed.

She laughed and as she went to go put away the laptop she said, “oh Chas.”

“What? I’m so confused right now,” I replied. She pulled down the spare mattress that had already been made for me to sleep on, and put an extra pillow on top of it.

“You’ll find out soon enough,” she said cryptically. “We should get to bed soon if you want breakfast before school tomorrow morning.” I got off of the bed bewildered and went to the mattress.

“Okay…” I trailed off, unsure of everything right about now. “But how come--”

“Good night Chas,” Kayla said, cutting me off with the flick of the lights.

**A/N: Wow, I wrote this the day after I posted chapter 8, I'm on a roll today...gonna try to keep this short and sweet

Dedication: this one goes to one of my biggest inspirations and all time favorite writers on Wattpad, Fallzswimmer...go read her work it's pretty epic

Song: Mindset by Every Avenue <3

Picture: the cake I want for my birthday XD

Oh and I love Danny P cus he's letting me wear his varsity jacket tomorrow!!! So excited...remember to comment and vote if you like....and if you're feeling REALLY generous FB like it too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
22.6M 792K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...