Claimed By Him Without Love (...

By beyondocean

Higest rank #1 in romance on 27.07.2016 His both hands were on the wall on either side of me, pinning me to t... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Part 5
Not A Part
Part 6
Part 7
Not A Part
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Not A Part
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Not A Part (Important)
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Q&A/ Thanksgiving
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Not A Part
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
IMPORTANT
SEQUEL

Part 11

510K 20.9K 2.8K
By beyondocean

Thank you everyone for reading my story :)

And special thanks to those who voted ;)

Love you guys and here is the part 11.

Liked = VOTE
Update = COMMENT
ENJOYED = VOTE + COMMENT

*******
*******

He came and stood behind John...I was looking at him and he was staring at me intently..i forgot i was on a dance floor and my dance partner was looking at me with a confused expression... i looked at John then looked behind him then again looked at him...

''I am so....'' before i said anything the tall figure came beside us looking directly at me and ignoring John he said...

''May I?'' He asked extending his hand. I was confused at first but then i realised he is asking you for a dance dumbo!! I was not sure what to do. I looked at John who was staring at both of us..

''Umm...excuse me..'' he said and i felt bad for him as he was ignored.

''Umm..thanks for the beautiful moment.'' I said and his smile returned.

''See you soon.'' He said while placing a kiss on my hand and walked away. I was smiling like a fool looking at his back.

Yeah it was the first time some boy kissed me so sweetly on my hand! And so i was feeling overwhelmed!! Stop it Liza you are hallucinating!!

My eyes went to the man who came infront of me...oops! I forgot he was there. 'He asked you for a dance and you never took his hand'...oh sh*t! You just refused your boss!

Suddenly his hand caught mine and i was pulled towards him. The impact was so hard that i yelped.

''How do you know him?'' He asked gritting his teeth. Who?

''Who?''

''Don't try to play smart with me.'' He said in so much anger and his teeth was gritting too hard like in a second his teeth will fell down on the floor.

Oh...he is talking about John!! Damn Liz why you become so absent minded in presence of him?

''Umm... From last night.'' I said and his eyes were glaring at me so dangerously...

''I mean when we were on the terrace... i met him that time..then he went home...and i went to do your work...'' why are you explaining to him?

I don't know why am i explaining but by his looks my mind started rambling on its own.

A new song started to play at the background. He put his hand on my waist and i shivered again but this time the feeling was different from the feeling when John touched there....

It was the feeling which wants you to close your eyes and feel the sensation in your body and forget everything around you....

whoa!! From where the thought came? Liz are you okay?

I felt my cheeks blushed at the thought and i was embarassed to look at him. His other hand too came to my other side of the waist...and from Newton's third law of motion there is an equal and opposite reaction for every action..and so... when he hold me from both sides my both hands automatically went to hold on his chest...i felt him shivered but i don't know if it was because of my touch or something else...

I was now too close to him.. my both hands were on his chest and my eyes were glued between my hands and his eyes were....i lifted my eyes to look at him and...his eyes were staring directly at me... i hurried went back to looking at his chest...why is he always staring at me?

''From where do you got this dress?'' He asked but his pressure on my sides increases.

''I...i got it from a boutique...''

''From where?'' He was now clutching my waist with force.

''Umm...the Ladies' choice.'' I said and my hands were clutching his shirt now.

''You will not wear this dress again.'' He said gritting his teeth and his hands were doing the same on my waist. He gripped too tight that...

''Aaahh....'' i yelped but closed my mouth fast and looked around to see if anyone noticed it. ThankGod! No one heard it.!
My hand was clutching his shirt with same force..no i was not doing it purposely but to control my yelp....

''Si..sir..what are you doing?'' I whisper yelled at him. He said nothing. I place my hands on his hands and tried to remove his hands from my waist but it was useless..his grip tightened more than before... ouch!!

I don't know what to do now. Should i hit him on his....not a good idea! Maybe i should push him so hard that he will fall on the fat lady dancing behind him and she will smack him so hard with her fat palm. Muahahaha...

So i did the same thing and pushed him hard...urgh....what are you made of? I was forcing him too hard but he was not affected a little. Damn you!

I frozed when i realised his hand travelled from my waist to my back while touching my bare skin smoothly on his way... i closed my eyes...the feeling was...undescribable... his hand rested on my bare back and i bite my lip to control my...moan?

I am feeling ashamed now! How could i react to his touch!

He pressed me more to him and i placed my hands between us to kept some distance....

''Stop pushing me now and do you got it what i said?'' He whispered in my ear in a deep voice. What he said?

''You will not wear this dress again.'' He repeated again in a husky voice?

''Why?'' My voice hardly came out.Now liz what happened to your voice?

There was no reply for sometime and i thought my voice didn't reach his ear...

''I don't like it.'' He said smoothly.

''Then don't look at me.'' I snapped and put both my hands on my mouth.

Whoa! Liz great move! You snapped at your boss and even accusing him of looking at you....

He was glaring at me dangerously and his hand again moved the same spot on my waist...and now his fingers were dugging into my skin...

''I.am.not.at.all.interested.in.looking.at.you.'' he said gritting his teeth. ''And even you don't worth it. Do you want to know how you are looking in this dress? Then hear the truth that you are looking like a wh**e. A WH**E. And that is the reason why every male in this party is looking at you. They are waiting for the opportunity to f**k you.'' He snapped dangerously in my ear.

Did i hear it right? Did he really called me a ....

I looked at him shocked by his words. I can see the anger in his eyes..the coldness...the hatred towards me? But what is my fault? Am i really looking...that is why everyone is looking at me?

Tears were trying to spill out of my eyes. No Liz stop it! You are a strong girl stop it!

I took a sharp breath and controlled my tears. I wanted to release my anger and hatred towards him but...this is my weakness that i will start crying in front of him...and i don't want to show him that.

please some one end the song...

''It's just started.'' Did i said it that loud? I looked up at him. ''The first song already ended a few minutes ago.'' He informed calmly.

Now he is calm? How could someone change himself so fast?

I nodded and looked down and put my forehead on his chest. I don't no was it a better idea...but..what else could i do?

You are hurting me by your words and action then i could atleast get some comfort out of you...

I could feel his hold loosen..his hand was now only holding my waist in a gentleman manner.

May be it was the best idea Liz to put your head on his chest...

I put both of my hands softly on his shoulders..and i felt him relaxed... i lifted my eyes to have a look at him....and he averted his eyes...

OMG!! Mr. James Ashton for the first time averted his eyes.

I saw Mel near the bar smiling at us. She was not so far and an idea clicked in my mind to be free from this....devil?

''Hey MELISSA.'' I shouted excited like i am meeting a friend after ten years, and moved out from his easy hold and almost ran towards her leaving my handsome boss in the middle of the song.

Her smile changed into confusion. I grinned at her and looked behind to saw a scowling man staring at me like you are you going to be killed look.

******
******
Let me know your opinions by your votes or comments!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 23.6K 43
"You are not going there and that's the end of our conversation." He yelled while tightening his grip on my wrist. I tried to free my wrist but no av...
1.5M 50.7K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...
258K 8.4K 17
Warning: Mature themes. "Alex? What's wrong?" I noticed his bulge pressed against me. "I didn't bring any protection," he mumbled. "Oh, I have some...
272K 7.6K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...