The Bad Boy Saw Me Naked

By 1EmilyRose1

Alexis James is a quiet nerd. Jack Wilson is loud and a bad boy. Alexis doesn't party. Jack is the ideal part... More

1: He Moves In
2: New People (Jack)
3:New People Part 2
4: Assult
5: Girls Night In
6: Beach
7: Broken Hearts
MUST READ
No Words
9:Surgry
11: The Party
READ
12: The Party part-2
13:Story For Another Time
14:What Next?
15:Lazy Day
16:Secret Hook Ups part 1.
17: Secret Hook Ups part 2.
18:The Note
19:The Build Up Must Break
20:Breaking Point
21:Flashbacks
22:Kissing
23:Carnival
24:Say Something
READ
25: He's Gone
26: New Hair
27: Are Your Real
28: A Real Date
29:Baby
30: Confirmed
31: Torcher
32: Sorry
33: Prom?
34: Ultra Sound
35: Prom
Epilogue
News!!!
BTW
AHHHH

10:Mending I Guess

9.8K 369 35
By 1EmilyRose1

I stood outside the door looking at the doorknob debating on weather or not to go in. "Aren't you gonna go in?"

I looked over at Courtney. "Yeah. I'm just...taking this all in. I guess."

I opened the door and took a step in. He was laying on the bed really loopy. He lifted up his hand and looked at the thing on his finger. "Don't take that off."

"Why?" He answered.

"You need it. If you take it off the doctors will think your not alive."

"Where's yours? You had one the other day."

"I took mine off. But its ok because the doctors know."

"You know. You're really really pretty. I wish I was still your friend."

"Me too." A tear slipped from my eye.

"Don't cry. Did you know I tried to die. You look like this girl I know. Shes really really really pretty. I kinda like her. But shes mad at me. She doesn't want to be my friend. It made me sad because its my fault."

"I do know that girl. You visited her in the hospital and she yelled at you and told you to leave. But she didn't mean it. She wants you to be her best friend again. She misses you."

"She hates me. I know because she told me not to come back."

"No. She doesn't hate you. I promise. You know that girl. Well....that girl is me. Jack its me Alexis."

"Wait a minute. Its you." He sat up and wrapped jis arms around me. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too. None of this is your fault. But why did you do that?"

"I don't like hurting people I love. Especially you."

I looked over at Jared who actually had a tear in his eye. He looked at me and mouthed 'hes loopy.' But I'm almost positive he knew what he was saying. "Ya know Jack. When we get out of here. I want to spend some time with you."

"That sounds fabulous."

"I have to go now. The doctors mad at me."

"Ok. Bye."

I hopped back over to my room and sat down on the bed and startets to cry. "Why are you crying?"

"There happy tears. I'm just...I'm happy now. We made up."

"Thats so great." Victoria said.

"Yea. But what if he doesn't remember what was said."

"He will." Jared cut in.

"How can you be so sure?"

He smirked. "Just trust me."

I nodded and layed down on the bed as the doctor came in. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Alexis. You do know that you're not supposed to move."

"I understand completly. I just didn't listen."

"That's whats gonna get you more hurt."

"I know. I just didn't care enough."

He sighed and hooked me back up to my moniter. Once he left the room I startes to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Sophia asked.

"He was mad. Its funny."

"You're crazy."

"Yeah. Don't you love it."

She rolled her eyes and laughed.

[}<>{]

(Jack's P.O.V.)

When she left it was like something was empty. But at the same time I was at peace. I got my best friend back. I feel a little bad I linda lied to her. I wasn't umder any meds other than the fluid. Everything I said was all me. When I said I loved her.... I mean, not in tjat kind of way. Right. No. I just practicly met her. That's impossible. But...

"Hey buddie."

"Huh. Oh hey Jared. Whats up?"

"Just came in to see how you were after seeing Alexis. I told her you were loopy like you said."

"Yea. that's a good thing. Because I kimda told her that I did this because I loved her."

He stared at me with his mouth open. "Close your mouth Jared. You'll catch flies." He shut his mouth. Opened it a little but shut it again. "Nothing to say."

"What if she knows you were fine?"

"She doesn't. I acted like a four year old. I even asked who she was."

"Dude. If she finds out..."

"She wont. Now go. I'm tired."

"Later."

Once he left I grabbed my phone and my earbuds and fell asleep to my music.

[}<>{]

Today I'm suposed to go home. But I'm not. Alexis has surgery yoday and i plan on waiting for her to come out okay. Plus it beats going home to my parents.

"Good morning Jack. How are you feeling?"

"Great Dr. Collins."

"Good. Todays the day."

"Actually I don't know whem the day is. I'm waiting for someone."

"Who."

"My best friend. Alexis is having surgery and I plan on staying here with her."

"Ah. Ok. Do you want me to call your parents."

"Oh god no. There pissed at me right now. I don't want to talk to them."

"I see. Well good luck then."

"Thanks. Have a good day." I said as he walked out.

I got out my phone and checked the time.

8:55am

Alexis has surgery in about and hour. I got up and walked over to hwr room. Everyone was sitting around her and talking about how she was going to be okay and by the looks of it she was only freaking out more.

"Hey guys. Give her some space."

"Jack? What are you doing here?" Sophia shouted then hugged me. I saw a slight flash of jelousy on Alexis's face.

"I uh. Alexis and I are friends again.

All heads turened instantly. "Yea. I told you guys. Anyway. Can Jack and I talk for a moment?"

They all looked at each other then walked out. Victoria wriggled her eyebrows and I laughed befor I closed the door.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked her

"Actually. You said you couldn't tell me why you left me. So tell me now."

"Alexis....I...its...I will tell you when you can walk. I will show you."

"Just tell me."

"I cant. Its not done."

"Ughh. Fine. But. About yesterday. I knew you weren't under any meds at that point. I could here you and Jared. Ywou love me, you love me, you really really love me!" She sang.

"No I don't. I see you more like an annoying best friend I cant get rid of."

I saw a bit of hurt in her eyes. Maybe because I was friend zoning her. Then the doctor walke in.

"It's time."

"Booooooo."

The doctor laughed a little then said he would be back with some nurses in a minute.

"How did you know I wasn't on ant meds."

"You said I had one the other day. Then you started saying how I looked like someone you knew and described me."

"Oh."

Then the doctor and some nurses came in and told me I had to go. "I will be here when you wake up. I promise."

"I'm scared."

"Don't be." Then I walked out.

(Alexis's P.O.V.)

I'm going down the hallway on the way to my sugery room. I'm terrifyed. Never had surgery in my life. Ive been waiting for two weeks in the hospital. So here we go. I'm in the surgery room preparing for surgery. FUN!

________________________
________________________________

Heller. Soooooo. I finally got what I asked for. Thank you sabrina1645 for giving me and update day. I will be updating on.......WEDNESDAY. Btw...where are my votes. Not trying to sound greedy or anything butt I would LOVE some more please. I don't know if I will be able to get another chapter out by Wednesday but I will asap. And I have good news. I looked up this kind of book by name 'the bad boy saw me naked' and last time I checked I was number 10. Thank you all sooooo much. You did this for me. Yay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 864 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...
47.5K 1.1K 29
Bae is the popular bully to one boy and one boy only. All the popular boys are friends with him or want to be him while all the girls want to date hi...
89.7K 1.8K 35
NOT EDITED "I like you, Alexis..... I like you a lot" Then she smashed her lips to mine ~•~•~•~•~ Alexis Anderson is a sweet, innocent, and kind-h...
45.7K 2.1K 31
"Please!" I pleaded in hopes of an end. My cries sliced through the air. "Stop. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" I didn't even know what I was apologizing f...