Melting Hearts {Completed}

By Evelyn_IsNotHere

This is an aarmau story, if you don't know what aarmau is, then watch Aphmau on YouTube. This is all for her... More

When I Saw Him
His House
Home Sweet Home
Here We Go
New World
A New Household
Wildest Dreams
The Biggest Gift
Oh No
Im Soo Sorry
New Romantics
The Best Day
The Story Of Us
Love Story
Style
Wonderland
Never Grow Up
Speak Now
Sparks Fly
Long Live
Last Kiss
Starlight
The Lucky One
Mine
State Of Grace
Holy Ground
Everything Has Changed
Fearless
This Love
You Belong With Me
Forever & Always
Our Song
Innocent
I almost do
Blank Space
Change
Goodbye
Love-Sick
Hello, Neighbor.
You're burning up!
Matchmaker!!
The Most Depressing Day Ever
Tears of Despair
Saved
Stressed
The End
New book
Book 2!

Enchanted

296 8 2
By Evelyn_IsNotHere

Aphmau's pov

Today was the day when little Lillith Garnet was coming to our world. We rushed to the hospital and got me checked in. We went into our room and got everything set up. Lizzie stepped outside and called everyone while I was giving birth.( it felt so weird to type that...) When she walked back into the room, she said," hey Aph, everyone is on their wa-" She then paused and ran to me and hugged me. She then asked me if she could hold her, and of course, I nodded. I was sleeping, soundly. Suddenly, everyone came in running to me and almost knocked over Lizzie and she almost dropped the baby." Ok we are here. NOW WHERE IS THE BABY!!!!!!!!!!" Katelyn screamed. Me and Aaron pointed over to Lizzie, who was making little baby faces at Lillith. Everyone ran up to her and asked her if they could hold the baby. Lizzie glared at me and I nodded. She handed the baby to Cadenza. Then, she started make little baby faces at Lillith. We all laughed, but the doctor soon came in and said," Time is up. Mrs.Aphmau, who would you like have stay tonight with you?" He said." Aaron and Lizzie, please." He nodded and told everyone else to leave. They all said goodbye and left. Soon, it was dark outside. Aaron and Lizzie both got beds in my room and said good night. Aaron turned out the lights and went to bed. Today was crazy.

Lizzie's pov

Today was wild. A new child was born. A new life was started. A world was completed. No one in the whole world knows how good this feels to Aph and Aaron. I woke up to see Aph, Aaron, and Lillith all sleeping soundly. I walked out of the room, and walk out to ihop and pick up two breakfast meals because I didn't know if Aph was able to have ihop so I just thought that she could share with Aaron. When I walked back into the room, I saw Aph feeding Lillith and Aaron on his phone. I handed him his breakfast. Aph asked her where hers was and I explained what I thought. She nodded but ate off of Aaron's. They are so cute together.

( well, hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry I haven't been posting. My wifi has been down so I am on a hotspot from my parents. Anyways, for those who were asking for a new chapter, here it is! Luv y'all and baiiiiiiiii! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.7K 26
As Laurance comes closer to me, he wraps me in his arms and hugs me. "I'll never leave you," Hi guys Wolfie here this is my very first Laurmau book s...
6.8K 105 27
Aphmau has been thinking about her....secret after Laurence had asked her about her past. I do not own any of the characters. They belong to Aphmau's...
6.6K 168 29
The summer is about to come to a close. Halfway through, the Mystreet gang is in for a treat. Aphmau has been secretly planning on what they all can...
65.2K 2.1K 37
She ran away from home... she now returns to realize that it's too late.. all she can do is to forget and move on. *minecraft diaries fanfiction* *ch...