Blood Slaves (EDITING)

By xSianxTaylorx

Danielle Smith is a vampire fanatic, but when she is pulled into their world she wishes she never ventured ou... More

Chapter one: Never sneak out on Halloween
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three

Chapter twenty-four

2.4K 56 17
By xSianxTaylorx

Sam grabbed my arm and led me outside. I could hear growling from the other room and Jake and Nathan shouting. I looked at the familiar claw mark on the door.

I gulped.

Killer.

I struggled against Sam's grip and he grabbed my neck, making sure to add a bit too much pressure to my new tattoo. I hissed and he smiled at me. All I could think about was how to break the bond. How will I know?

We appeared on the front lawn, Jake and Nathan were with us now, pulling along a huge black wolf. His eyes were covered, but three red,claw marks were on his cheek and faded scars covered his black figure. Clearly this wasn't going to be his first fight.

Sam released me and pulled out ten stakes from his pocket.

I could see several figures emerge from the other side on the lawn through the trees. They were a few feet away in an instant. My eyes fell on Josh's sad expression. Tears filled my eyes, I just wanted him, but something inside of me wanted Sam. I shook off that thought and looked at the others; Louis, John, Ruby, Rick, Shadow, three other werewolves and the last three completely shocked me. My three children... I had been away from them for only a couple of days but they looked like they had ages years, Alexis and Sophia looked like four year olds and Ryan looked a year younger. I glared at Josh.

"What the hell are they doing here?!" I screamed and Sam pulled my hair making me wince in pain. He chuckled as Josh went forward.

"Now this is how it's going to go. We kill you all and then we will set up our own kingdom!" Sam said, Rick and Josh hissed.

"Over my dead body!" Rick hissed and Sam shrugged.

"That can be arranged, your highness," He pretended to curtsy at the last part.

"Oh, Josh? I took my time on Danielle with her tattoos, I even made sure to slip a little rose into the ink!" Sam said and Josh went forward to lunge at him, Killer growled and he stopped. Sam tilted my neck and showed Josh the 'Insert Fangs here!' tattoo.

"By the way, she's very... juicy!" As soon as the last word escaped his lips Josh lunged forward, knocking me and Sam off our feet. Nathan ripped of the masked covering Killer's eyes and the crimson balls swept over the opponents and landed on the three werewolves, who growled fiercely. They let go of the chains and the werewolves howls and snarls echoed throughout the grounds. Josh grabbed the stakes and chucked them back to the others. Rick caught one and as soon at it touched his fingers it was immediately through Nathan's heart. He gasped and his face turned to cracked stone.

Word of advise: Never pick a fight with a pissed off King.

Jake stumbled for a bit and then John shoved the stake through his back, to that the tip of it was sticking out through his chest. He glanced down and it and slumped to the floor. John brushed his shoulders like there was a speck of dust there. The werewolves were still fighting and Killer was looking weak. Josh and Sam were wrestling, each trying to shove a stake through each others hearts. Sam kicked Josh in the chest somehow and he went flying. The stake Sam was holding was pierced through my shoulder and he snapped the end off so that I couldn't remove it. I screamed in pain and Josh shoved the final stake through his heart.

Something inside of me dropped and I felt the urge to pull the stake back out. I put my hand round it, wincing from the pain in my shoulder, and Rick pointed at me.

"Josh! She's bonded!" Rick yelled and Josh pulled me up, I didn't want to but I thrashed around against my will. They were running with me leaving a dead Sam, Jake, Nathan and Killer behind.

******

"Put her on the bed and get me all the blood bags, needles and the remover!" Josh shouted as I was flung onto the bed, chains were around me again.

I swear every time I am on this bed, I am bound with chains.

Louis and John came back with a bag of things, I instantly smelt blood and I needed it. I tried to lunge for the back but the chains held me down. I screamed in fury and glanced at Josh he held my moving wrist and put some liquid on it. It sizzled and burnt away my skin, I screamed and felt physically sick. I glanced and the writing was disappearing, so was my pale skin. Instead it was replaced by red flesh. The urge to save same stopped and my body became still.

Josh shoved the blood bag to my mouth and I drank the sweet liquid. He shoved needles into my neck and hands and hooked up a huge blood bag. Ruby was by it and he instructed her.

"As soon as I've stared put it on full flow!" He boomed and poured the liquid onto my stomach. To start with I felt nothing but the liquid finally worked its 'magic' and started to eat away at my skin. I screamed and thrashed around. To make it worse Josh poured it onto my neck, then flipped me over and soaked my back, he had tears in his eyes.

"I am so sorry!" He whispered and poured the liquid around my eye.

I am a nice person. So why did I deserve this?!

Josh got some forceps and then pointed at Ruby, then at our children, who were staring open-mouthed at the door.

"Get them out of here!" He barked and pulled out the stake that was in my shoulder. I screamed and darkness took over.

*

"Thank you,"

"No problem, I did it for her safety,"

"I cannot thank you enough, Vanessa,"

I opened my eyes and I saw Vanessa the witch and Josh talking to each other. They came over to my bedside.

"Is the bond broken?" I asked and my voice was croaky, Vanessa smiled.

"Yes, it only took the ink remover," She said. Wait...

"You said I would know how to break the bond when the time comes!"

"I lied, I was not in debt to you so I didn't have to tell the truth. I only said that so you wouldn't hurt yourself," She said and smiled sweetly again.

"Why would I do that?" I asked getting frustrated.

"Some vampires think that they have to kill themselves to break the bond, so by telling you 'when the time comes' you didn't worry, you waited!" She said, I'm still confused though, but I nodded.

Josh lent down and kissed me on the lips roughly and I returned it. I completely forgot Vanessa was there until she cleared her throat.

"Umm, guys? I'm still in the room, please leave the "kissy-kissy I missed you" until later!" She said and smiled again. Josh kissed the corner of my mouth and mumbled.

"If you don't like it get out," He winked at me then. Vanessa left and our children came in. They looked like they were five olds now! Ryan was now taller than the girls and they looked like twins, Ryan's hair was just a shade lighter like his Dad's.

"How you feelin' mama?" Sophia asked and climbed onto the bed accompanied by the other two.

"What? How?" I stuttered and Josh laughed.

"You've been outcold for a week!" He said and kissed me on the lips again. Ryan and Alexis covered their eyes.

"Ew! Gross!" They said in  unison, Sophia whacked their hands away.

"Shut up! I think it's romantic!" She said dreamily making me laugh. I hugged them all.

"Marry me, Danielle," Josh said.

Shit. He just proposed.

And I... was staring at him like he was an idiot.

"Umm, yeah okay! Wait... you are the real Josh right?" I asked and started to pinch his cheeks. He laughed and the children looked so confused.

"It's a long story!" Josh said to them and kissed me once again.

******

*Three years later*

"Sophia, NO WAY!" Alexis shouted

"Come on Alex!" Sophia whined.

"No! I am not wearing THAT!" He shouted and then our door opened. Me and Josh were just smiling. Alexis looked fuming and Sophia came in with a pink dress and shoes.

You see today is mine a Josh's wedding day.

You may be asking why we waited three years?

Simple answer. My children.

When we wanted it, something would happen. Like....

Alexis was testing how indestructable she was so she jumped out of the window on the top floor.

Ryan was having sword fighting lessons and accidently shoved the sword into Louis's stomach...Josh was proud of how strong his "Little man" was.

Sophia wanted to read so she decided to pick the heaviest book in the house. We had to tell her there was a reason for it to be on the top shelf; So it wouldn't fall on anyone,  but she had managed to make it fall on herself. Not very good for a one year old who looked 3 at the time.

So we've had some distractions, If I told you all of them we would be here hours.

"Dad! Your not meant to see Mum until you meet at the altar! God, people, you would think you would have a bit of common knowledge on weddings!" Sophia exclaimed and shoved Josh out of the room. I turned to Alexis.

"Now Alexis, please could you just wear the dress? It's Mummy's favourite colour!" I said and gave her puppy eyes. She had such a straight face on when she answered.

"First of all, my name is Alex not Alexis!"

"According to your birth certificate it's not!" I chimed in.

"And second of all, why couldn't your favourite colour be blue?" She said, he voice raised. Then she rolled her eyes and took the dress. Sophia clapped and followed her out of the room. I sighed and went over to the dress. Wow. This is so special.

Ruby burst through the door at that moment with a huge bag of makeup and a curling wand. She smiled and looked evil...

"Let's get started!"

So she pulled, twisted, and curled my hair and put delicate amounts on makeup on me.

When I opened my eyes I was stunned.

I looked beautiful.!

Ruby had used black and made my eyes 'smoky' and made my red eyes stand out... even though they do already, but it looked all natural. If that makes sense...

My hair was curled and put into a loose bun, I looked like a princess.

Oh wait.

I am!

I pulled on my dress from the ground and Ruby tightened the corset. When I turned to the mirror I was speechless yet again, my dress clung to my slight figure and then at the waist it basically went 'BOOM!" puffy. The corset had little gems on with the embroidery. I think they were actual diamonds.

My three children burst through the room. Sophia and Ryan looked happy... Alexis was putting on a fake smile. Ruby reappeared and she was wearing a long close fitting pink dress, she gave the girls pink and white flowers. Alexis looked disgusted.

***

Breathe.

Just breathe, Danielle

I took shaky steps down the isle, just looking at Josh in his tuxedo. Ryan was by his side in his little suit. Louis and John were beaming at me.

I reached Josh and he took my hand. This time there was Rick, he was the Vicar. Josh began to speak.

"I, Joshua Cantor, take you, Danielle Smith, to be my lawfully wedded wife, I promise not to desert you or our children. I will stick by your side always, even if you piss me off!" He said, making me laugh.

Basically we don't have to stick with the original lines..

"And I, Danielle Smith, take you, Joshua Cantor, to be my lawfully wedded husband. I will never desert you, or hurt you, no matter how much you sometimes annoy me!" I said, and he took his turn to laugh. There were several 'aw's' from the crowd. Rick waved his hands and the blossom trees around us blew down their petals. I lent up to Josh and we kissed passionately on the lips. He pushed the ring onto my finger...

Bloody hell!

That is one huge rock!

I smiled at him and looked around at the beaming faces, girls started to line up behind me. Oh yeah! I threw my bouquet back and Ruby caught it, she looked positively shocked and threw it back again, Louis caught it and smiled at her. Then out of the blue. They started to kiss.

I guess we will be going to another wedding soon.

So, my name is Danielle Smith... Sorry... Danielle Cantor. I am a vampire and I am married to a Prince. That now makes him the King and me the Queen. I have three vampire children, so take a hint from me:

Fairy tales and fantasies can come true, you just got to creep out of your house on Halloween and find them.

FINISHED!

Here is the sequel!!!!!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1070715-young-blood-a-blood-slaves-sequel 

Thank you for all the support!!! ♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 509 26
Danielle Rodriguez has spent the last three weeks in Spain with her girlfriends, living wild and free like a normal nineteen year old on holiday brea...
25.5K 999 40
Rene and her friends get kidnaped by vampires to make them their slaves. Knowing that vampires exist, there is no escape, no sunlight, and no one is...
22.9K 231 31
Jennifer is a very smart, beautiful, and educated woman. She is the girl a man could ever wish for. Her smile can remove all away the sadness and pai...
2.9M 66.4K 34
Ashton Heart didn't have an easy life. She was bullied every day because of her weight, her looks and worst of all, her father. She's bullied by the...