Shit Storm

By sydneylandin

To be honest this is going to be crappy quotes, weird thoughts, and opinions. But it's a shit storm. A fun on... More

Tellitubbies
Harry Styles
Miss pronounced words
Opinion #1
Jimmy Johns
Fun Facts About me
Minecraft and 6th graders
Obsession
Traditions
Woof
Ice cream
Kathy and Ashlynn
Colors
Nicknames
No
4th graders and Movies
Zachy
Crush
Cheesy Pickup Lines
Sheeps vs. Lambs
Exceptance
Holyness or Holy Mess
Guatemala
Cheese Juice
Opinion #2
Questions
English Class
Doodles
Christmas Lights
ANNOUNCEMENT
Blood
Taco Cat
Walks
Dinner
Kiwi
Fetus
Neighbors
Colar
First Dates
Me Father
Glitter In the Air
Iowa
2:57
Cats
Macarena
Trash
Trevor
Smop
50?
The paints
Asher and Easton
Chainsaw
Neil Patrick Harris
Fries
Kate appreciation post
Shirtless
Carrie is cool
theres a meme on a boat
Sheep pt.2
Death??

Opinion #3

26 2 1
By sydneylandin

If things can hurt people don't post them.

I know you may want to do it in the minute but it's really not going to solve anything.

My friend for instance has a story, and it's lowkey referencing things that have happened in me and my other friends lives.

It's very directed towards us despite what she may say, and it's making us both feel very bad.

It really sucks because it's like we told her our secrets and it's basically like she's posting them online for everyone else to see.

So now I'm leaving a question up for debate..

If you trust somebody with an inside joke or a secret is it okay for them to partially tell all of the internet that, or would you not trust them anymore.

Personally I'm gonna say that I wouldn't trust them as much anymore. Especially if you tell them to stop, or that it makes you feel strong emotions and they ignore it and indirectly make you feel worse about it.

Because we are on the topic of trust, who is okay to trust?

In my opinion it's people who have been there for all of the bumps and bruises, and who trust you in return. I think it doesn't really matter whether or not they've been there the longest, because at least they've been there to support you.

I only trust a few people to be honest, because I find it hard to trust people. But the few people I do trust, I know are going to be around for a long time.

But beware, once you break trust it's really hard to put back together, and I mean that.

-Bean Supreme

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
156K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
67.8K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
80.9K 3.4K 79
❤️