Harry's Slave (HARRY STYLES F...

By disneylex

He loved her, she hated him. But they both needed each other more than they realized. ______________________... More

1
prologue
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Not a update!
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
28
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Not a update
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
SELF PROMO
70
71
72

34

43.7K 643 199
By disneylex

 Harry's Slave
Chapter 34
--

Louis' P.O.V

                                          I watched Scarlett and Harry get into Zayn's car and leave. Finally, she was safe. And I was going to make sure of it. She was never going to get taken by anyone again. She will never have her freedom taken away from her.

But It's not like Micheal hasn't done this kind of thing before. He did it to a girl two years back. It seems as If was yesterday. But, the problem wasn't the same as Scarlett's. There was a girl named Kylie. Micheal was deeply in love with the brunette. Everyone was. She was absolutely gorgeous. Prettiest green eyes you've ever seen. Also with her beautiful personality. You could talk to her for hours, and never get bored. She always had something to say.

Micheal then asked the girl if she liked him back. Micheal thought since they were good friends, and  she would say yes. Sadly, she said she didn't and she just wanted to be friends. Micheal didn't take this too well and he got very angry. Considering his anger problems, it wasn't just 'a little pissy fit' He got full on pissed off.

And he almost killed her and stole her twice. Eventually, Kylie got beaten down enough that she just agreed to go out with him. She would've gone to the police or her parents. But, Micheal said if she did he would kill her parents and friends. So she did this for her loved ones.

She didn't die, happily she got away and moved. No one ever knew that Kylie was depressed and beaten besides Micheal and me. Her parents didn't have a clue. And they only saw her bruises once, and she told them that she fell.

Anyways back on track, I'm currently walking to Micheal's house. You may ask, How do I know where the house is. Well, Kylie was taken there once. So I'm figuring that's where she was taken also. Why didn't I think of this earlier? I can answer that one for you, it's because I'm an idiot. And I wasn't thinking straight.

Finally, I walked a bit further and saw the house next to the woods. Creepy kinda but oh well.

I started to walk up the driveway when I saw Micheal walking out of the house. His face turned red when he saw me. Anger boiled up inside of me and I ran up to him and smacked his face. Obviously he was shocked that I did that.

"What the fuck!" I screamed so loudly my lungs ached, "What the fuck did you do to her!"

"What are you talking about?" He augured back.

"I know you bloody took Scarlett!"

"Fuck, She got out of the house dammit!" He yelled in frustration, "I thought I told her-"

"You don't own her you sick fucking cunt!" I screamed back. "What did you do to her?"

I saw Micheal smirk as he chuckled. "Stuff."  Anger become inside of me. If he did what I thought he did, I was going to kill him. 

"If you raped her I will kill you." I spoke as casually as possible. 

"She was fun when she was on drugs. She had no idea what was going on. I think she still doesn't know that I fuc-" He said until I cut him off with a punch to the stomach. He dropped to the ground quickly. I then got on my knee's and started punching him one by one. He was bleeding so much. I think he was almost passed out..

"And she was bloody good-" His last words he spoke before his eyes closed from the blood lost. That didn't make me stop hitting him though. I couldn't help myself. I told myself to stop, but my mind wasn't doing anything but punching him.

Minutes passed and I finally stopped. My fist was bloody. 

"God dammit!" I screamed so loudly.  Scarlett lost her virginity to someone she hated. That made me sick to my stomach. I couldn't believe he did it. Maybe he was bluffing though? Eh, I don't know.

I stormed into the house to see two guys. Landon and Cameron. Those douche bags. I hated them. I've always hated them.

"Did one of you touch Scarlett?" I angrily yelled. They both got up from their seats. 

"No mate," Cameron answered.

"I didn't man," Landon added.

"So your telling me that Micheal was the only one?" I yelled back.

"Yeah. Where is he?" Cameron asked.

"Passed out from blood lost outside. Now stay the fuck away from Scarlett do you understand me?" 

They both nodded their heads.

"Because, if you even look at her I will kill you." I said as I walked outside. 

Scarlett's P.O.V

The entire car ride was complete silence. My mind fumbled everywhere. I'm thinking too hard about everything, and It's a huge problem. I can't decide what to do or what the right think to think about.

Harry, yeah I like him. I'm not going to lie about it.. But I like him as a comforting brother, I think. It's confusing.. I really like him, It's just our past is too much and I know I'm not that stupid for fall for his charm and good looks. I need to be a stronger person then that.

"I'm taking you to the hospital." Zayn stated as he stopped at a red light. My eyes fumbled around as I tried to calm down. I didn't want to go to the hospital. 

"I'm not that hurt-" I protested. "Really I'm not, can we please just go home?"

"Scar, you have a black eye and bruises over your arms-" 

"Please, Just take me home." I begged. Zayn sighed as he nodded his head.

"Fine, Okay. But you need to rest while I report to the police that we found you. Harry keep a good eye on her, don't let her go anywhere."

"I promise mate'" Harry spoke as the car started to move again. I grunted as I fell into my seat. I was worrying about Louis basically.

I already knew what he was doing, he was going to Micheal's little house and Louis was going to beat them up. I was grateful, but then again something could go terribly wrong and Louis could end up hurting himself. Maybe even killing himself.. It was a bit scary knowing that I had no idea what was going on with Louis.

Finally we got home and Zayn dropped us off as quickly as possible. Harry quickly exited the car as he helped me too. I felt like a child with no legs. I mean,It really ticks me off when someone tries to control me and all my actions. Just I'm eighteen  I can move by myself...

As we walked inside, Harry locked the door and he took a seat on the couch. He motioned his hand next to him, motioning me to sit next to him. I slowly walked over to the red velvet couch. Awkwardly I just sat there until he started to talk.

"I need to tell you something." Harry spoke slowly.

"Anything." I replied smoothly. 

"I don't know exactly how to put this. And I know you wont understand.. Um. But I have to go." He said as he fiddled with his long fingers.

My face dropped.

"What do you mean- Where are you going?" I mumbled.

"Scarlett, I want you to know. That I've loved you.. For years now. And I know that you don't believe me. And If I was you, I wouldn't either. I'm a douche-bag and I cannot live with myself any longer. I just can't. I just want you to know. No matter what happens, I will always love you-" 

My eyes dropped as so did my mouth. I couldn't put together what he was trying to say.

Suddenly pink plump lips landed on mine for a quick second. I didn't have time to think about what was happening, "I'll miss you Scarlett. But it's for the best.. Please stay inside and don't leave the house. I can't bare to see you go missing again."

And that was the last time I saw Harry Styles.

Or so I thought.

A/N: Hiiiiaa guys ! So I decided to update because all of the amazing feedback,  It means everything to me. Honestly, I'm so proud of this story and all that it's become. And I cannot thank you enough for supporting me and this story. :

Questions Of The Day: 

1. Do you think Louis likes Scarlett more then Harry does?
2. Do you think Scarlett will be sad/upset to see Harry leave?
3. What team are you on? :)< 

this chapter is edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 16.7K 57
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‚๐‡๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐‡ โ› you will forever be my ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ โœ ๏น™๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–บ ๐—‘ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—… ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๏นš ๏น™ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—๐—’๐—…...
950 177 29
~Unedited~ -Book 1 in texting 1D series- Wrong number? Yes. Do I Regret it? No. Does He? No. What's His Name? Find out Updates are every Monday and...
1.3K 110 36
โ›โ›she had self destructive tendencies.โœโœ triggering themes lowercase intended completed 10/9/17
112 24 25
PLEASE READ 'SPLIT' BEFORE READING THIS!!!!!!!! Mature content read at own risk