B1 Happy Together (Niall Hora...

GreenClovers द्वारा

So much for a normal life, eh? Hi, I'm Ashleigh. I don't like to be in the center of attention. What happens... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Contest for Sequel!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
1DDay!!!
Note:

Chapter 10

96 4 1
GreenClovers द्वारा

Ashleigh's POV

Last night was so much fun! After we left the beach, my boyfriend and I (I will never get used to that. Niall Horan. Niall Horan is my boyfriend...EEP) left to go eat lunch and dinner. We decided to keep our relationship a secret even from the boys a little bit because some people might spill the beans *cough* Louis *cough*. We talked for hours!! But we never got tired of each other, at least I didn't. It was great! I learned that he always got in trouble with the teacher because he would always be singing in class and what not's. He lerned i write songs, i am currently writing one about... Him.

He just makes me feel whole. The song... Is very... Fun... Per se. It describes how I feel when I'm around him. I told him that I was writing a song currently... And he wants to hear it. But, what if he thinks my voice is bad? he is a international pop sensation! Why would he think about m- Stop. i should be grateful. He chose me over billions of girls throwing themselves at him, I should be happy.

I hopped up out of bed because I was not comfortable anymore, Niall was gone. I sat up and looked around the room. My vision was blury from just waking up, I rubbed out my eyes and saw the bathroom light was on. I heard his voice, singing VERY loudly. Thats so funny! I looked at the alarm clock, 7:32 am. Eh, might as well get up to meet the rest of the boys for breakfast. i got up and walked to the walk in closet. i bent down to my suitcase, grabbed my neon green bikini with black bottoms on under my acid washed jean shorts and my shirt that said "Hug Me Brotha" on it. I put on my Jesus sandals on and walked back to the bed waiting for niall to get out so I could do my hair and make up.

"NIALL HURRY YO BUTT UP!!!!" I yelled through the door. He didn't respond, all he did was crack the door open, laughing slightly. I took that as in 'You may come in'. I opened the door all the way and walked in. He stood there, in only shorts looking as hot as always. I blushed and looked down to the sink as he blushed and looked down, too.

"I- uhh- I just wanted to do my hair and make up." I stuttered out trying not to look at his abs or v line.

"It's all cool. You look beautiful today! Umm- here... Here's the sink.' he said moving all of his hair products out of the way. I thanked him as he continued to get dressed, I used the mirror, trying not to look at him through the mirror... It was sooooooooo hard. I finished up my smokey eye and my mascara as I hopped off the counter to brush my teeth and hair. I just decided on a high bun today, just my hair is wrapped around itself multipul times. niall was laughing at how big it was.

"It looks like a freaking bee hive!!!" he managed to get out between laughter. i decided to laugh with him because it was true. I grabbed my toothbrush and put on my Colgate toothpaste as Niall grabbed his, too, scrubbing away.

"So, I finished my song last night. I could't sleep." I said after I spit. he still had his in his mouth, but nodded. I put mine back in and started to scrub again as he pulled his out and spit.

"Can we hear it?" WE????? Oh, the boys.

"Umm, I guess, but don't laugh ok?"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' After breakfast back in Liams Room''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"So, I have something to sing to you guys." I said to the boys on the couch ( AN:See what I did there?). They all nodded as in signal to proceed.

"I wrote it about how this guy makes me feel." I continued."Its called Hummingbird Heartbeat." I said looking at Niall, he had a HUGE smile on his face. i took the time to start after they paused whatever was on the tv.

"You make me feel like I'm losing my virginity

The first time every time when you touch me

I make you bloom like a flower that you never seen

Under the sun we are one buzzing energy Let's pollinate to create a family tree

This evolution with you comes naturally

Some call it science we call it chemistry

This is the story of the birds and the bees

Even the seasons change

Our love still stays the same

You give me the hummingbird heartbeat

Spread my wings and make me fly

The taste of your honey is so sweet

When you give me the hummingbird heartbeat, hummingbird heartbeat

Oh oh

Hummingbird heartbeat

Oh oh

Hummingbird heartbeat

I've flown a million miles just to find a magic seed

A white flower with the power to bring life to me

You're so exotic my whole body fluttering

Constantly craving for a taste of your sticky sweet

I was on the brink of a heart attack

You gave me life and keep me coming back

I see the sun rise in your eyes, your eyes

We've got a future full of blue skies, blue skies

Even the seasons change

Our love still stays the same

You give me the hummingbird heartbeat

Spread my wings and make me fly

The taste of your honey is so sweet

When you give me the hummingbird heartbeat, hummingbird heartbeat

Oh oh

Hummingbird heartbeat

Oh oh

Hummingbird heartbeat

You love me, you love me

Never love me not, not, oh no

When we hear a perfect harmony

You make me sound like, like a symphony

Spread my wings and make me fly

The taste of your honey is so sweet

When you give me the hummingbird heartbeat, hummingbird heartbeat

You give me the hummingbird heartbeat

Spread my wings and make me fly

The taste of your honey is so sweet

When you give me the hummingbird heartbeat, hummingbird heartbeat

Oh oh

Hummingbird heartbeat

Oh oh

Hummingbird heartbeat

Oh oh

Hummingbird heartbeat

Oh oh

Hummingbird heartbeat

Wow, I actually sang in front of the biggest boyband ever. I closed my eyes, ready for the laughs I will get from them, but instead I heard clapping, wait- what? Am i dead? i opened them to see all of the boys on their feet, Louis bouncing on the couch, and Harry is about to- ow- jump on me.

"THAT WAS AMAZIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled stretching out the "i". I was still in shick when Niall came over and gave me a peck on the cheek, making sure the boys would not noticed. It was all so surreal like it didn't happen. Someone actually liked my voice, and they are FAMOUS!

"We have to call Si-" zayn started off saying before I cut him off.

"Guys... GUys...GUYs...GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!" I started of quietly and ended up yelling. "I'm sorry, but.... I couldn't. It would make me look like I'm using you guys for fame."

"Oh, no, honey." Harry said wrapping his arm around me. I saw Niall tense up in my perifial vision. I put my finger up to tell him to calm down.

"Its not like your dating one of us." he laughed looking at Liam.

"Well..." I trailed off.

"Wait- what?" Louis said questioningly.

Then, Niall came over, grabbed me out from under harry's arm and.... KISSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he finally kissed me in front of the boys!

"We are." Niall said as he pulled away from my lips to smile at me.

He is such a romantic. And I love every part of him... Even his farts. I want to tell him, but I want him to say it first, to my face not when he thinks I'm sleeping. What should I do?! Should I wait or what?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Soooooo...... This is the second update of the week... i know I said Mondays, butttttt (yah, I know... i touched the butt) Now, I'm going to update ever Monday AND Friday!!!!!!!! Yay, lets celebrate!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR OVER 100 READS!!!!! You guys are AMAZING!!!!!! Now, lets get thoughs votes up!!! Love you!

Sooo follow me, Inbox me, vote, comment, etc

Instagram: 1dirrrrrrection1dx

Twitter: trueadvice10

Kik: curly_ashy

Ask fm: ashy_curly

Tumblr: http://trueadvice10.tumblr.com/

Snapchat: Ashy_Horan

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

37.8K 381 25
WARNING! THIS IS NOT ALICE IN WONDERLAND NOR IS IT FANTASY BASED! Alice McGreggor was a normal girl until the day she broke up with her boyfriend. It...
62.3K 1.1K 27
Hi, My name is Harry, Harry Styles from One Direction. I have hundreds of girls falling at my feet and yet i am still depressed. I am Gay and I have...
56.8K 1K 47
Just another girl who spent her teenage years obsessing over a boy band namely One Direction, using her grey eyes to admire the perfect boys, especia...
420 29 14
What will happen if Angel meet the boys from 1D in real life? Take a look in a life of a 13 years old girl. If you want to know ore about this book...