That Assassin is my Lover (FI...

By Alice_Lemonchii

Elliasse is a girl with no friends. She and her sister are going to transfer to another school, this may be t... More

T.A.M.L. Chapter 1: Blood Flooded Street
T.A.M.L. Chapter 2: The Sweetest Thing Ever
T.A.M.L. Chapter 3: My Classmate is a Killer
T.A.M.L. Chapter 4: Behind that smile
T.A.M.L. Character Wiktionary :3
T.A.M.L. Chapter 5: Girls
T.A.M.L. Chapter 6: Weird
T.A.M.L. Chapter 8: Nicknames
T.A.M.L. Chapter 9: Sleepover
T.A.M.L. Chapter 10: Sleepover 2
T.A.M.L. Character Wiktionary :3
T.A.M.L. Chapter 11: Infinites
T.A.M.L. Chapter 12: Sapphire
T.A.M.L. Chapter 13: Sleepover 3: Scary Movie
T.A.M.L. Character Wiktionary :3
T.A.M.L. Chapter 14: My Knight in Shining Armour
T.A.M.L. Chapter 15: Rivals
T.A.M.L. Chapter 16: Trip to the Amusement Park
T.A.M.L. Chapter 17: We Meet Again
T.A.M.L. Chapter 18: Secret
T.A.M.L. Chapter 19: Forbidden Love
T.A.M.L. Chapter 20: Halloween Festival
T.A.M.L. Chapter 21: His Horrible Revenge Part 1
T.A.M.L. Chapter 22: His Horrible Revenge Part 2
T.A.M.L. Chapter 23: His Horrible Revenge; A Visit to the Farm
T.A.M.L. Chapter 24: His Horrible Revenge; A Visit to the Farm Part 2
T.A.M.L. Chapter 25: Losing her....
T.A.M.L. Chapter 26: The Mission to find the Magus Book
T.A.M.L. Chapter 27: His Horrible Revenge; Unstoppable
T.A.M.L. Chapter 28: Zen and Alhiette
T.A.M.L. Story Wiktionary
T.A.M.L. Chapter 29: 4 Worlds; World 2: 6 moons
T.A.M.L. Chapter 30: The end of his Revenge (part 1)
T.A.M.L. Chapter 31: Unexpected Visitor
T.A.M.L. Chapter 32: How are you guys?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 33: Kidnapped
T.A.M.L. Chapter 34-35: Welcome back, Elliasse!
T.A.M.L. Chapter 36: Upcoming Storm - Secret Revealed
T.A.M.L. Chapter 37: The Beret; Elliasse's Story
T.A.M.L. Chapter 37.5: Jealousy Wins
T.A.M.L. Chapter 38: How can I say I love you?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 39: How can I say I love you? Part II
T.A.M.L. Chapter 40: Now I said I love you... Can you be mine?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 41: In sister's arms
T.A.M.L. Character Wiktionary :3
T.A.M.L. Chapter 42: First Time
T.A.M.L. Chapter 43 - Imouto? The cookie thief
T.A.M.L. Chapter 44: Playing Detective, Who's the thief?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 45 - Fiance?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 46: Is this where we part ways?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 47 - The end of our Journey..
UPDATE

T.A.M.L Chapter 7: Families

416 20 0
By Alice_Lemonchii

Families

Timeskip

*Ring... Ring... Ring*

The stupid alarm clock rang. Actually, I am always alone at our house. My sister is always with her "beloved" boyfriend's house. Most of her clothes are there, there's only few of her things here. So let's just say whenever she's going home (I mean here) we'll just call it a "visit". So in other words, I own the house. Sounds fun for some people but, not for me. I feel so alone here, sometimes scared.

I looked at the clock near my door.

*yawn* "It's 6:56 huh?"

"What the?!" I quickly rushed to my bathroom and took a bath. I didn't even wash my hair thoroughly. I put on my towel, brushed my hair and put on my uniform.

Then I ran in the kitchen, open the fridge and look for something good. I feel like my life is over. I grabbed the only thing that I can see in my fridge, the BREAD.

The late students' bestfriend for breakfast when they're late for school.

I didn't even have time to cook for my lunch, I just ran outside and rode on my skateboard. I reached the school and went in our building. I opened the door just a little bit and then peeped slowly. Woah, this is like de ja vu.

Their having the attendance check already. Damn It!

I knocked silently. They didn't heard though, then I heard the teacher calling my name, I mean Surname.

"Ms. Soulheart."

"Ms. Soulheart?" She calls again. 

"Is she absent or just late AGAIN?"

 I opened the door just a little more and I saw Zen and Kyllaku looking around the classroom. Maybe they're looking for me.

I knocked again, surely this time they heard it.

*sigh* "Come on in Ms. Soulheart. I know that's you" The teacher said while face palmed.

I opened the door with a small blush on my face and ruffling my hair.

"Sorry, teach" I said with I small smile.

"You're hopeless, when will you learn to wake up early. You're lucky you're adorable that I don't want to report you in the office. You may now take your seat anyway." and then everyone whined about favoritism.

"Thanks, teach!" I said then let out the cutest grin.

I sat on my chair and put my bag down. I saw Kyllaku and Zen laughing at me quietly. I giggled silently.

*After Morning Classes*

*Sigh* "Finally" I said while tidying my desk.

I put out my wallet and I noticed that Zen is waving at me near the classroom door.

"Elliasse-san! Let's have lunch together! I mean the three of us again." He said excitedly like he already knows that I'm going to agree.

"Sure, sounds fun!" I answered.

"Yes! Let's go then." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the cafeteria.

We bought the food and my lunch. We sat under the small tree and began eating.

While eating, It suddenly crossed my mind on where did Kyllaku got his name. I mean, it's pretty unique.

"Hey, Kyllaku" I suddenly said and he looked at me.

"What?"

"Where did you get your name? I've never heard of it." I asked with sparkling eyes.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Well, it's just kind of weird" I said.

"Actually, my name was suppose to be Raku, But my mother disagreed with my father, which his name is Lacuseis. My mother said it has to be Kira since her name was Kirana. They argued for weeks because of this. Then finally, after a few days, they thought that they could just name me Kyllaku which is the combination for Kura and Raku." He answered then yawned.

"Amazing, they even took weeks just to name their son." I said with a surprised expression.

"Yeah, they're freaks."

"What do you mean? Don't you love your own family?"

"Nah! Why would I?"

"Uh, because they're your family and they raised you? Isn't it good to have such caring parents?"

"Nope, definitely not. They're just a bunch of idiots fighting over a silly name for a child. I wish I didn't even have parents like them."

*slap!*

"Huh?! What happened guys? Is something wrong?" Zen said awakened by the sound.

"H-How can you say that?! You're lucky you have parents. Unlike me..." I stood up and walked away.

And as for Kyllaku, he remained silent. My pace became faster and faster and the next thing I knew was I was crying while running away from them, from Kyllaku.

Kyllaku's POINT OF VIEW

That surprised me. No one has ever slapped me, ESPECIALLY a girl. How can I NOT see that coming? Up until now my face still hurts.

Then Zen suddenly said:

"What happened Kyllaku? Did you said something to Elliasse that made her mad or sad?" I can sense his concern.

I stood up and started to walk away.

"Kyllaku! Where are you going?" Zen stood up and followed me.

"Zen! Go back to the classroom now."

"But what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to look for Elliasse, Just go back for now."

I looked everywhere, I went to the school building. I can sense her presence near the locker. I knocked and said:

"Elliasse? Are you in there?" No one is answering.

"Hey I know you're in there. Come on out already."

"Classes are about to start in 10 minutes, you don't want to get late don't you?" She's always late, why am I even asking?

"I don't care" Finally, she answered. But I can sense that she's crying and her voice is trembling.

"Alright, alright! I was wrong and you're right. I'll never say that again I promise. I'm sorry Elliasse, I really am." The locker door slowly opened.

"You mean it?" She sniffed.

"Yup" She got out and smiled but still teary eyed.

I wiped her tears and said:

"Crying doesn't suit you at all." I gave her a winning smile and she gave me the same. I know that that line isn't my style or something.

I grabbed her hand and sneaked outside the school building. Since the class had already started, maybe it's alright if we don't attend for now.

"Kyllaku! Where are we going? Someone might see us and the teachers might get angry." She squeaked.

"Nah, It's alright. Zen's got it covered!" I said confidently.

Zen's POINT OF VIEW

*Inside the classroom*

"Where are Ms. Soulheart and Mr. Kyllaku?" Man the teachers still doesn't know Kyllaku's surname.

I feel my sweat rolling down my face because of nervousness.

"Huuu...it's really hot in here. Did someone turned the heater on?"I wiped my sweat off my face.

"Mr. Akarui!" The teacher called out.

"Y-yes s-sir?" I'm so nervous that I can't move my entire body.

"Do you know where those two went?" I'm dead.

"S-sir they went home after they went to the clinic."

"Clinic? Why would they go to the clinic?"

"Well, Elliasse fainted during lunch time."

"They went to the clinic and the nurse is not there so. So Kyllaku and I d-decided that Kyllaku will take her home and I will stay here." I said nervously and then wiped off my sweat.

"Is that so? Alright then" Whew! That was a close call. Kyllaku is so mean! How can he leave me here and stay with Elliasse?!

~~~~~

Xxx end of chapter 6 xxx

:3 That Assassin is my Lover - Alice_lemonchii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373 61 13
Sleep, eat, study, repeat. The same rules, same life, nothing new or different, is what she thought until she found out she's best friends with a mur...
63 14 131
Accost Splendora 2 👑 _Synopsis Plain closed-in Rin awakens from her died out state, still awaited by her devouring troubles. What she hoped to be an...
outcast By lilypix

Teen Fiction

159 0 33
Is a story about a girl and a boy that encounter each other.... will they be together or will they choose their own path? Sorry for grammar and spell...
95.6K 3.5K 95
Saito Okuzaki is a 15 year old chuunibyou that's now starting his new journey called high school. His dream is to be the perfect shadow hero. He thou...