Kuroko no Basket: Assertion o...

By AthanasiaKashimashi

I wanted to create another book for Kuroko no Basket and this one is another one-shot book. Being confessed i... More

Deeper-Akashi Seijuro
Who?-AkashixReaderxKise
Cry-Kuroko Tetsuya
Food-Kagami Taiga
Home-Nijimura Shuzo
Summer Festival-Kise Ryota
Heart-Hanamiya Makoto
Promise-Mayuzumi Chihiro
Lucky for you-Midorima Shintaro
Cheering on you secretly-Takao Kazunari
Necklace-Himuro Tatsuya
Happy Birthday Red Emperor! -Akashi Seijuro
Song-Kuroko Tetsuya
Make up-Wakamatsu Kousuke
Challenge-Miyaji Kiyoshi
Date-Kise Ryota
Realize - Izuki Shun
Crossover: KNB x Ao Haru Ride
Happy Birthday Mayuzumi Chihiro
Promise that doesn't need any words- Mitobe Rinnosuke
The True You-Midorima Shintaro
A Diary of Yesterday-Haizaki Shogo
✨Author's Note✨
Love Trial-Imayoshi Shoichi
To make him smile-Aomine Daiki
Specials #1: Summer! The sea! It's the beach!
Winning you-Sakurai Ryo
Annoying you-Kuroko Tetsuya
Blooming Love-Mibuchi Reo
✨Part time job: Cafe-SPECIALS!!
Beast-Hayama Kotaro
Teddy Bear-Murasakibara Atsushi
Love at First Sight? Really?-Fukui Kensuke
Missing You-Kiyoshi Teppei
Clover-Midorima Shintaro
Waiting for you-Liu Wei
Going to the future(AU)-Kagami Taiga
Hopeless-Izuki Shun
Aid-Kise Ryota
Sweets Park-Murasakibara Atsushi
Yes Captain!-Kasamatsu Yukio
Always-Koganei Shinji
Cherry Blossoms-Moriyama Yoshitaka
Kindness-Ootsubo Taisuke
No matter-Nebuya Eikichi
Eyes-Akashi Seijuro
Gaze-Kuroko Tetsuya
Lucky Item-Midorima Shintaro
No More Chance - Aomine Daiki
Special #2: April First
Special #4: Rejection, Tears and Smiles
Special #5: Colorful Kingdoms (AU)
Special #6: Answer to your Power (AU)
✨Final Author's Note✨

Special #3: Shopping

2K 63 2
By AthanasiaKashimashi

"(First name)-chan! Let's go shopping this Saturday!"

I was startled by Momoi's loud voice after waking up from my nap. Glancing at her, she just stared at me with determined eyes that made me sweat dropped. I looked around for help from Aomine nor Kuroko but they just stepped back. 'Traitors!'

Sighing, I reluctantly agreed as she danced around in glee. An evil thought came to me and I said, "Momoi! Why don't we invite the others? I'm pretty sure Aomine or Kuroko will surely be happy to do so!"

"That's a good idea (First name)-chan! Dai-chan! Tetsu-kun! Let's go shopping this weekend?" Before they could even answer, I smirked and shouted that they'll be happy to do so.

"Alright! I'll go to the others to ask them."
"Okay~"

Once she was out of the classroom, the two came to me and blamed me for their demise. The generous me wasn't that selfish after all. I smirked at them.

"You'll feel the pain of shopping with her! Ha!"
"You're mean (Last name)-san."
"You're going to kill us!"

I rolled my eyes at the two before putting my hands on their shoulder.

"You'll accompany us, right?" They shivered at my tone before nodding quickly. I giggled before going outside only to see Akashi and Nijimura-senpai sweat drop at me. I just hold my hand out in peace.

"Hehehe~ You two will also come with us."
"Sorry (First name) but coach asked me something to do tomorrow." Nijimura tried to reason but I held my phone showing that coach already gave the permission.

"Sorry Niji-senpai but I already have permission. Oh yeah, Akashi! There's this shop I want you to see! They have a lot of sweets! I know you're not fond of them but you must try it!" Smirking, I left them sighing at what I just said. While walking, I saw Murasakibara chomping down his pocky in a haste might I say.

"Mura-kun! Do you want to go shopping with us this Saturday?" He looked at me with his deadpan face before nodding. I smiled before telling him that we'll be visiting a sweets shop.

"I'll be counting on it (Last name)-chin."
"You're going to love it!"

While walking, I thought about our plan for this Saturday. There will be a lot of shops but knowing that we'll have annoying companies, it'll be difficult to stay them in place. Well, Niji-senpai will be with us so I don't think there will be a problem. Hmm...I doubt that as well.

"Hmm. We could try visit some sports shop, sweets shop, arcades and...." I trailed as I think wherever place we would go to. Momoi surprised when she popped out of nowhere and said that everyone agreed.

"Damnit Momoi! Don't scare me like that."
"Hehehehe. They agreed to go with us! It's like a day-off shopping don't you think?" I can't help but smile through we eagerness.

~Home~

Class ended quickly and so is their practice. I would usually just watch them and give comments about their performance anyway. This time, I had to go home early due to mom coming home from her work. Dad is not around 'cause he'll have to handle mom's work for a while.

"I'll see you guys this Saturday!" I waved at them and went straight home. As expected, I was tackled by my overly excited mom.

"I'm home!" She's too excited for her own good. I shook my head before telling her that I can't breathe.

"M-Mom! Can't breathe!" She laughed before letting me go and dinner was good. Telling her most of my stories that is. Even Allison, my sister, was amused until I mentioned my plan this Saturday.

" Shopping?" Allison asked and looked at me surprised.

"Our little girl is growing!" Mom said. I know I'm not fond of shopping but you don't have to react like that. I sighed and nodded. They bombarded me with their request and what I should buy while I'm there. Mostly, they wanted me to shop some food, clothes for them and me as well and some sweets as expected of these two.

"Alright, I got it. Just stop bombarding me with your squealing."

"Yay!"

~Saturday~

Kring kring

I woke up groggily to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. Ugh! It's 8 in the morning and—wait 8? Oh crap! I'm supposed to meet them at 8:30 and I take too long to prepare! Grabbing my towel and clothes, I instantly entered the bathroom and took a quick bath, combed my hair and dressed. I went down the stairs but my phone rang which led me to falling down the stairs.

Thump thump thump

"Ow..." I rubbed my butt before standing up again.

"I'm going now mom!"
"Stay safe dear!"

I ran down the road and met them at the district nearest to the mall. They were already there and it made me smile sheepishly for almost being late.

"Sorry for making you guys wait!"

Momoi of course, almost blew my ear off for scolding me too much but I just told her that we need to go now. The district was filled with tons of shops. Since there were only a few shops opened at the mall, we decided to enjoy ourselves outside first. Our first destination was a clothing shop.

"These look cute on you (First name)-chan!" Momoi squealed as she held in front of me a yellow frilly blouse with white ribbon on the collar. It looked cute actually especially if you pair it with a black skirt. The boys were on their own while looking for some clothes. It was just us, Akashi and Murasakibara. I tried it and Akashi complimented me which made me blush hard.

"That really looks good on you (Last name)."
"Thank you."

Just then, we heard screams over the left side of the shop. No surprise, it was Kise's fans! Ugh! I quickly got some of the clothes I chose and went to the blonde idiot. He was surrounded so I made my way through him and pulled him out of the crowd before pushing him towards one of the changing room. Murasakibara came to me with a piece of wig and beanie.

"Aka-chin told me to give this to you." I nodded before shoving it to Kise. He came out and now, he has black hair, same yellow eyes and white beanie with panda ears in it. He looked kinda cute actually.

"Now that that's done, let's go to the mall." The rest were able to check out clothes and shoes before we go to the mall. When we entered the mall, we decided to split up.

"So who wants to go where?" Momoi asked. We thought it over before we had the groups.

G1: Akashi, Murasakibara and (Last name)
G2: Momoi and Kuroko
G3: Aomine and Kise
G4: Midorima and Nijimura

•3rd POV•
~Group 4~

Midorima and Nijimura-senpai decided to look around a boutique. The shop itself was unique. There were stones, bracelets, statues and native foods that were sold.

"Hey Midorima! Doesn't this look like your own raccoon statue?" The basketball captain asked as he pointed at a huge statue of a tanuki.

"Woah. That is huge nanodayo. This will bring more fortune if Ohasa point it as one." The green haired player said as he checked it out before buying it. That only left the rainbow captain standing there appalled.

"Uh...." That's when he noticed a good looking necklace that will surely be a stunning gift. It was a simple chained necklace with an amulet in front with blue colored stone.

"Are you going to buy that nanodayo?"
"Huh? Y-Yeah." He did and the cashier wrapped it in a small pouch.

"Thank you sir." They exited the shop before wandering towards the next one which was full of weird stuffs. The stuffs there were pretty much creepy and weird.

"W-What kind of store this!?" Nijimura backed away before spotting a shop selling shakes. "I'm gonna get something some drinks Midorima. I'll see you later." The green haired player just nodded in acknowledgment.

~Group 3~

"Get that ugly shoes out of my sight Kise!"
"But they look cool su~! You should try this Aominecchi!"
"No way!"

The shop was filled with ruckus noise from the two. Apparently, they were arguing about which pair of shoes is much comfortable and fit.

"But this is much more fit Aominecchi!"
"Shut up Kise! This Nike is much more comfortable so is this Jordan."
"Jordan is too expensive."
"Like hell I care!"

They continued to argue until the clerk showed up and told them to shut up or they'll be kicked out of the shop. They instantly shut up.

"We should just really choose this." Kise said as he tried up the black shoes. It was a fit and light weight. Aomine, on the other hand, wore the Nike one.

"This one's good."
"No these are." They continued again before the manager came.

"Sir. If you two aren't going to shut up, I suggest you go out and have some manners!" The manager kicked them out.

"Come back when you have personalities!"

Some shoppers just laughed at them as their faces burnt in embarrassment.

~Group 2~

"Tetsu-kun! Look at these wedding venues! It's so romantic!" The pink haired manager squealed. Kuroko came to her and looked over her shoulder. It was indeed romantic but the oblivious one as he is, he didn't notice the blush that tinged Momoi's face.

'H-He's too close...umm...'

"Is there something wrong Momoi-san?"
"N-Nothing wrong Tetsu-kun! Let's get the book you want to buy!"

The two roamed the book shop and found the book he wanted. Momoi kept on blushing as she held on to him.

~Group 1~

The trio entered the shopping district to buy some daily food supplies. Akashi grabbed the basketball from (First name) as they strolled around the shop finishing her chores.

"Let's see...we got the bread, noodles, chips, laundry soap, toiletries, and—do you want to buy something Akashi?" She asked as she looked back at the red emperor. He was in deep thought until he said, " The sweet shop you were talking about. I wanna have some of their own."

"Alright. Let me just pay for these." She did. Murasakibara on the other hand, decided to buy some more for his weekly stock.

"We'll be over there if you want to join us Mura-kun."
"I'll see you later (Last name)-chin, Aka-chin."

•Your POV•

We entered the said shop and a sweet pungent smell of vanilla and chocolate entered our sensitive nose. It made me excited to know what kind of cakes they were selling for this weekend. I was greeted by the owner named Namiya Kojiro.

"Kojiro-san! Can we have your specialty for this week?"
"Ah! (First name)-chan. Welcome. I'll get your orders ready. Who's this young man beside you? Your boyfriend?"

I flushed at what he said and told him that Akashi is Teiko basketball's vice captain. Akashi smirked at my face and I just glared at him to shut up. We sat near the glass window and waited for our order. Soon, it came and it was blueberry Mille Feuille topped with strawberry sauce. Yum! Then I asked the waitress to add some Mont Blanc, eclair and cream puff. My usual.

"Itadakimasu!" I ate the Mille Feuille and as expected, it was perfect. I was in bliss and Akashi's chuckle brought me out.

"You look like you just reached heaven (Last name)."
"I can't help it! It's really delicious!"

He laughed and it made me blush. The waitress came and put down my order. I was in so much bliss and I know Akashi just had to taste this so I scooped a part of my Mont Blanc and held it to him.

"Taste this Akashi!" He did and it was good he said. I failed to see the blush on his face though. About half an hour, we were finished and rested. This day wasn't bad after all.

"Let's go and call the others. They must have been starving!" I laughed lightly as I pulled Akashi out of the shop. After one message to all the members, we assembled by the central part of the mall and they had lunch. Nijimura-senpai surprised me with his small gift though.

"Thank you Niji-senpai." I smiled at him. He blushed before continuing his lunch. After that, we had a blast inside the arcade. Midorima and Akashi had a dance battle so are Kise and Aomine. Then Murasakibara tried the crane while Kuroko, Momoi and Nijimura tried the shooting games. What I just did was take pictures of them and played some. Only those that interested me anyway. As I watched Akashi and Kise dance, I just noticed how they look at ease. It suited them more than being too serious.

Once that was done, we rested by the nearest park. I took one picture of us. We were all lying on the grass.

"One, two, three! Cheese!"

Click

'I wish this time will last.'

I looked back at them and smiles lightly. If they do ever change, I'll try to bring them back again and have another moment like this. The emperor smiled at me while the others called us to join them in their childish game of tag.

"Hurry up (First name)-chan!"
"She's right su~!"

"I'm coming!"

=END=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 36.9K 62
Watch him put his basketball talents aside as he uses his romance skills to try to score something much more important than any two- or three-pointer...
117K 1.7K 18
Just a little collection of scenarios/imagines/headcanons with the Kuroko no Basket Badboys. I'm especially fond of Haizaki, Seto, Aomine and Hanamiy...
642 7 8
You and your (Favorite character) have a child, and this is a collection of stories of the life that you have with your family. Your dearest child an...
25.8K 976 26
A Kuroko no Basket Fanfiction! After your parents disapeared, you have been residing in the Akashi Household. However, something happens and you had...