Claimed By Him Without Love (...

By beyondocean

Higest rank #1 in romance on 27.07.2016 His both hands were on the wall on either side of me, pinning me to t... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Part 5
Not A Part
Part 6
Part 7
Not A Part
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Not A Part
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Not A Part (Important)
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Q&A/ Thanksgiving
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Not A Part
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
IMPORTANT
SEQUEL

Part 8

621K 20K 1.5K
By beyondocean

thanks for voting :)

*******
*******

I woke up with a backpain due to the uncomfortable sleep last night. Sh*t i was dreaming about him...he was there but....i didn't remember the dream... I heard shower's voice from the bathroom. Ben must be showering. I went to my bedroom and saw Melissa sleeping peacefully. She is of my age but sometimes she looked much older than me. I went to take out my dress and came back to the living room to see Ben drying her long beautiful hair with a towel. Why you didn't gave me that long hair God!  I have beautiful wavy brown curls but they only reach my elbow while Ben's long straight hair reaches just above her hip bone.

''Someone looks very disappointed in the morning'' Ben smiles at me.

''Yeah! Just thinking if i could get your hair for one day'' i pouted.

''Great! Then i will exchange it by yours. I love your hair'' we both laughed at that. Girls and their inconvenience duh!

''I am going for shower please wake her up'' i gestured her towards my bedroom.

After i came back i saw Ben drying her hair with a drier. And Mel was sleeping on the couch now. I rolled my eyes at her.

''Oh God you are still drying your hair''

''Yeah that is why i like short hair''

''Wake up Mel!! I know its a holiday but it doesn't mean you will be sleeping the whole day'' i nudged her and sat beside her.

''More 5 minutes plea....'' she again slept. I turned on the t.v and start watching cartoons. Yeah i am 25! So what?

''Really Liz? Cartoon?'' I rolled my eyes at her.

''Don't you think Ben you are speaking too much after last night?''

''Wha...what are..you saying'' now the Ben came back to real! Wow! Hahaha

''Hahaha... what caught your tongue?'' She was averting her eyes.

''No...nothing...''

''Come on Ben tell me what happened last night before we went yo club because i already know what happened there''

''There's nothing'' she said dismissively.

''NO! We want to know'' both of our eyes went to look at the source of the voice. Now miss Melissa is wide awake!

''You are awake! How sweet!'' I said to her sarcastically. She glared at me but said nothing.

''No...nothing happened...what you don't know...''

''Oh come on Ben....'' suddenly Mel's phone started ringing. She hurried to took it up. She saw the caller i.d and relaxed.

''Hi! Melissa speaking. How can I help you?'' She said sweetly. She is really a good actress.

''WHAT?'' she said panicking and we both looked at her shocked.

''Where is he now? Did you call anyone else?''

''Ohk! We will be there.'' She throw the phone at me and hurriedly went to shower. Who was that?

''LIZ!! LIZ!! Please bring me a towel''

''Will you please tell me why are we going to the office on a sunday?'' I asked her from the back seat of the car while she and Ben were at the front.She rolled her eyes while driving

''Once you are there you will be knowing it by yourself''

God!! Can't she tell me the reason directly. We reached the office in fifteen minutes and went straight to our floor.

''Mel..you are scaring me...'' Ben said looking at the vacant office. Mel went straight to Mr. James office and opened the door. She went inside and crossed her arms. We both went inside too. Our boss was not ther.... woah! Is this the same office? Was there any earthquake last night?

''What...is this Mel'' Ben said horrified.

''Both of your work'' she smiled sheepishly and went out. Wait! What? I looked at Ben and she shrugged.

The office was a huge mess. All the files were scattered on the floor. Pens,holders,papers etc where lying here and there. Why is everything not in their own place? We started putting the thing in their respective places. It took almost two hours to cleaned it. We went out to see no one is there.

''Liz...i am scared...'' she said standing too close to me. Hah! Stupid girl! We were in the elevator going to the cafetaria.

''What is too scary here Ben? It's an office where we worked daily. Only today there is no one in our floor because it's sunday. Don't be afrai.....'' i trailed off as the gate of the elevator opened to the cafetaria and it was deserted. Ben looked at me and... i was scared too now! Damn! There is no one in the whole building! We hurried to the ground floor and there was some noise.....

''Aaaa...'' we shouted at the same time and ran towards the entrance but i collided with a wall..please God forgive all my sins! I am coming to you! But i can feel my breath and my rapid heartbeat. Yessss! I am alive!

''I am alive...'' i said exitedly. And saw the confusion on the five people standing infront of me. Two of them were the guards who might have come after hearing our cries the other two were Mr. Peterson and Mr. Ashton.....sh*t why is he standing so close to me...i can even feel his breathe... and ofcourse Benny was there too. I looked at Mr. Ashton and he was angry...but why?  Sh*t i collided to him and not a wall.

''What are you doing here?'' He asked in a hard tone.

His voice is so rough and sweet at the same time. His lips are pink and moist...

''I am talking to you MISS MILLER!'' He said gritting his teeth.

Why is he angry? Why is he gritting his teeth? And if he is gritting his teeth then why i am feeling pain in my....arm...arm?? I looked at my arm and saw a tight hold of Mr. Ashton on it. Who was holding my arm rather too forcefully...

''Aah...you are hurting me'' he removed his hand but his anger increases.

''Did.you.heard.anything.i.am.telling.to.you.for.the.last.few.minutes??'' He said each syllable through his clenched teeth.

''Wha...what were you saying..?'' I asked nervously.

''Oh! GOD! WHO THE HELL HIRED YOU FOR THE JOB'' He shouted, Benny and I flinched at his voice.

''Your... Father...'' i said looking at the ground.

''Damn!! Can't you just tell what were you both doing here on sunday?'' He asked fisting his hair with one hand and the other in his pocket.

''I think James they came here to steal'' Mr. Peterson suggested and both of our eyes went wide. He came near to us and started walking behind, he leaned towards ben and whispered..

''Will you show me the things you have stolen or i need to check you?'' She flinched at his voice and came more close to me.

''I... I...'' she started.

''I think we should fired both of them. They are not capable of doing the things.'' Shut the f*ck Mr. Peterson or i will hit you so hard that you will not be able to sleep! Do have that much strength Liz?? Shut up!!

''No. We haven't done any stealing. But may be there were some people who stole something or trying to stole before we came here. And they made the office a huge mess, everything was shattered. If i knew the man I would have forced him to clean the mess himself. He wasted our two hours on a sunday that son of a...'' i put a hand on my mouth before i can complete it infront of my boss. Mr. Ashton looked at me shocked?.... amusingly?...angrily??  I was unable to tell it from the expression he was giving to me right now but i sure know that Mr. Peterson was chuckling. He said nothing but walked towards the elevator. Mr. Peterson too walked behind him but squeezing Ben more towards me by his shoulder on his way. What is it with Mr. Peterson?

''Aah...''

''Sorry....is it hurting that bad?'' Ben asked concerned looking at my arm.

''Yeah...i think i will get bruised''

We called a cab as Mel took her car along with her. We reached the apartment and the first thing i did was to open my shirt and looked at the bruise. Damn! Him. I didn't knew it will get the colour this easily. His finger prints are showing on my skin. Ben brought some ice cubes and start rubbing it at the bruise. Is men are this strong? That a hold can cause...

''Hi! How was the work?'' We both glared at Mel.

''Sorry but i got an important call you know'' she said and plopped on the couch. We both said nothing.

''OMG!! What happened to you?''

''Nothing''

''Sorry dear please tell me now''

''Mr. James Ashton'' i said dryly.

''Woah!! He is very naughty'' she winked and i gave her a look that said are you serious?

''What is so naughty about this?'' Ben asked her.

''Ofcourse they might be having a hot session while she got bruised'' i wilk kill you Mel.

''I was there....'' Ben started but cut off by Mel.

''WHAT? seriously Liz? In front of Ben?'' She again winked.

''Shut up Mel! It was nothing what you are thinking and even he accused us of stealing''

''Woah!! And yes i didn't got the time to tell you that the mess was done by none other than Mr. James Ashton. He has some anger issues. Be careful not to make him angry or else you can see your arm for instance. Yeah but he never hurt a girl physically you are an exception'' she said looking concerned. Sh*t and i said him a son of a...... in front of him? Sh*t.

''You said the same thing about....Mr. Peterson...that i was an exception'' Ben said rolling her eyes.

We both walked to our bedrooms and could hear Mel yelling..

''YES! I AM NOT LYING. I AM SERIOUS. BELIEVE ME.''

*******
*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 12.8K 44
Ashton Sterling is the most elusive bachelor owner and CEO of the Sterling International Group of Hotels, Inc. based in London. He is the guest of ho...
1.2M 41K 52
Ranked #1 in adventureedition Ranked #27 in justwriteit *** His hands moved up my thighs seductively. "You're mine......" his voice was nothing but...
922K 27.5K 68
𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓭. "I'm... what? Say that again for me, won't you baby?" He tugged the string of my thong until it snapped. He took the flimsy mater...
40.2M 966K 45
Ashton Miller was the richest, most powerful and sexiest man alive. Being a multimillionaire, he had everything he could have ever wanted; girls, car...