Alaricas

By Writer20161

He kills just because he can He destroys packs for entertainment He manipulates people for the hell of it He'... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Alaricas
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Happy Easter!!
Chapter 19
Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
omg
Fine.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Be prepared (not an update)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Cain
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Jolene
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Eduardus
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Explaining Jolene
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Understand this.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Warning: Ending will be an emotional roller coaster
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Stop assuming!
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
Cain and Mae's story!
RIP Amy

Chapter 69

51K 1.6K 234
By Writer20161

Sex scene motherfuckers!

He kissed me roughly, claiming my lips and sqeeuzing my ass. I ran my fingers through his hair, enjoying the feel of his hands on me. He gently bit down on my bottom lip, earning a gasp from me. He deepened the kiss while pushing his very large bulge against my core.

My underwear was pratically soaked now, but he wouldn't quicken the pace. He grazed his canines down my neck, causing even more pleasure to wash over me. He kissed and sucked on my neck, then moved to where his mark was on me.

He kissed and sucked that area, causing my core to throb even more. I dug my nails into his back, grinding myself against him. He suddenly plunged his canines into my flesh, the pain and pleasure mixed. I cried out in pure bliss as I came, hard.

"I'm not done with you yet, princess." He growled against my skin.

He licked the blood off of his mark before moving his hands to my breasts. I bit my lip, almost crying from all of the pleasure coursing through me.

"I still need my release." He whispered huskily.

I grabbed his face and and slammed my lips against his. His growl of satisfaction turned me on even more. I couldn't get enougu of him.

He wrapped his arm around me and gently flipped us. He caged me in with his body, pressing himself against me. He trailed kisses down my neck and to my chest. He ripped my shirt off and threw it to the side. He looked at me with dark, lustful, eyes.

He took my bra off before sucking on my one breast. His hand worked magic on the other as he nipped the sensitive skin. He then switched and focused on the other one.

I tore of his shirt and undid his belt as he continued. I slipped my hand into his pants and then into his boxers. He stilled as I started stroking his dick. Damn, he's extremely hard and I'm the cause of it. I smirked at that.

He stopped working on my breasts and took his pants off. He then straddled my chest, carefully. He didn't have to tell me what to do, I was already working my mouth on his member.

He leaned forward and grabbed the bed's headboard as he started to fuck me in the mouth. He then stopped and got off. He took my skirt off and thong, smiling when he saw how wet I was.

He slowly inserted his finger, earning a moan from me. He then inserted two more and thrusted them into me quickly. I moaned loudly when I came a second time.

He chuckled and rubbed his member against my entrance.

"Grab a condom." He breathed.

I bit my lip, "No."

He frowned, "What?"

"No."

"Are you sure?" He asked. "If you get pregnant..."

I smiled and grabbed his face, "I'm ready, Alaricas. You're way better now, I'm better now....the drama is done...beside the war of course. Please. I want to start a family with you."

He smiled softly and kissed me, I snapped my eyes open when he suddenly slammed into me.

"Fuck." I moaned.

He sucked on my neck as he roughly thrusted into me. Sweat was already coating us, my nails were once again, clawing his back. I quickly apologized, but he only grunted and said it turned him on even more.

I stopped him and flipped us over, he let out a moan as I slowly lowered myself on him. I started to ride him just as roughly as he had when he was pounding into me.

He grabbed my ass and started thrusting into me. Moaning about how amazing it felt without a condom. I was now crying from the pleasure, it felt so damn good.

"Alaricas....don't stop...god, baby...don't stop." I moaned.

He kissed my neck again and started going harder. My scream was muffled by his kiss as I climaxed a third time.

"A-are you sure...princess?" He grunted.

I smiled and rode him even faster, "Does that answer your question?"

He nodded his head and tightened his grip on my ass.

"F-fuck....damn, baby girl." He breathed.

He, without warning, bit down into his mark. I immediately bit down, marking him once again. He stilled for a split second before slammimg into me. I gasped and came once again as he emptied himself inside of me.

"My god...h-how much can you freaking hold?" I moaned as he continued cumming.

He moaned and kissed me, "A lot."

I collapsed beside him as we calmed down. I rested my head on his chest, completely worn out.

Sex over!!

After we showered, we walked downstairs. More like, he walked while carrying me. My legs felt like jello from our session.

He chuckled at me as I sat on his lap, still tired. He kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm assuming I satisfied my mate?" He asked while kissing me on the neck.

I nodded, "Oh, you definitely did."

"Good. Because you definitely took amazing care of me." He replied.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, "I love you."

He kissed me once more, "And I love you too, princess."

A/N: I just broke so many barriers while writing that sex scene. I don't think I ever wrote a steamy and detailed sex scene as that one.

.....Dimitri seriously needs to step up his game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 175 28
I hold souls inside of me, four to be exact, mine, the alpha's soul, the other alpha's and his mate's soul, and finally, I'm holding a a forth soul...
31.8K 970 38
Something so primal as a mating pull... Something so... strong; natural even... why him? why would the other half paired to my soul be so filled with...
419K 8.6K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...
17.7K 607 18
*First book in the Alpha Series* My names Venus and this is my story how my mate ruined my life. (Second book: Alpha War) (Sequel to My Alpha mate r...