I Don't Like You

By creatistx

I felt a hand under my chin and then I was looking right into Aiden's eyes. "You know that I care about you... More

Intro and Cast
Playlist
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Part 2- Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilouge
My Other Books
BONUS CHAPTER
Happy Author's Day!
Christmas Chapter
Super Special Christmas Bonus!

Chapter 24

4.7K 203 5
By creatistx

Chapter 24: I don't like confessions

Aiden's P.O.V

I couldn't believe what was happening right now. Naomi's was kissing me.

I felt her lips move across mine. The kiss was hot and intimate. I didn't even know I was responding until I heard a moan escape from her lips. I took my hands and placed them firmly on her hips as her hands came down to my chest.
I hastily put my tongue in her mouth and she let out another moan. Damn...

She felt so good, just like she did two years ago. The way her body was pressed up against mine, did things to me. I pushed her up against the wall and we separated our kiss. I brought my mouth to her neck and started placing kisses there. She tasted so good....

"Aiden...." She whispered my name. I lost it. I loved it when I heard my name being called like that. It drove me insane; the same way Naomi had me feeling right now. I took her hands that were in my hair and forcefully put them above her head. I kept at her neck, biting, sucking, and licking that sensitive spot she always had. Kind of like.....Corey....

Corey.....oh my god, Corey!

I quickly took my body of of Naomi's and stepped away from her. She was staring at me with a smug look and all I could do was think about Corey. Oh, Corey....

What the hell did I just do? I loved Corey. I really did. In a way I felt like I just betrayed her. I feel like I wasn't loyal to her and unfaithful in a way. God, what's wrong with me? Even though I love Corey, I can't explain how I feel about Naomi. I don't love her but there's still a part that cares so much for her and misses her. I also loathed her most of all. I don't know. I don't know why I responded the way I did to that kiss but all I know is that it'll never happen again. But is it crazy to say that I want it to? I don't know..... Right now my feelings are eating me alive. I know for a fact how I feel about Corey. I'm in love with her and she's the one I want.

Naomi just reminded me of how it felt to be in love. That feeing.....I want that with Corey. I want it desperately but I can't take chances of her breaking my heart just like Naomi did. This shit is frustrating as fuck. I need to get away.

"Oh Aiden, I know your confused but just face the fact that you miss what was between us." Naomi still smirking at me. I glared at her.

Yeah she was right. I did miss it. It doesn't mean I want it back, though. It doesn't mean that I want to get back with her. Whatever was between us was love, or somewhat. That feeling I had for Naomi, I wanted to give that to Corey. I wanted her to know how much I'm in love with her. Now all I need is to get Peyton out of the picture. Son of a bitch.

I chuckled. "You're right, Naomi. Thanks for clearing that up." I walked away from her as she wore a confused yet shocked expression.

Oh, she and her bastard of a brother will get what's coming to them.

**********************

As I was walking down the hall, I spotted Corey. She was almost never in the cafeteria during lunch. She was sitting against her locker quietly. I saw that she had a weird expression on her face. When I walked up to her, she snapped her head towards me, like I pulled her out of her thoughts.

"Hey, you okay?" I sat next to her.

She offered me a smile. "Yeah. Peyton's not here and Jackson left early, so I decided to be lonely for the rest of the day." I laughed at her.

"Well your not lonely anymore."

She made a face. "I'd rather be lonely." I laughed at her again. I loved that we she didn't hate me anymore. About two weeks ago, I knew I was in love with her, but she was still a pain in the ass. Now, I just want to be around her all the time. I want to see that smile I love so much. I want to hear that laugh that I love so much. I just wanted to be around her. I loved everything about her. The way she talked, the way she crinkled her nose, her walk, how her body stiffness when I touch her. Damn, her body......

'I'd rather throw you on my bed and have my way with you'. I was aching to say.

Instead, "What are you thinking about? It looks like your planning an assassination." I told her. the corners of her mouth turned up.

"I saw you and Naomi earlier." She raised her eyebrows at me, expectantly. I sighed. Damn. I didn't want Corey to see the guy that went around screwing girls. I felt bad every time I did it too, because shortly after, I would think of Corey.

"Yeah...." I started out nervously. "I really don't know why I responded like that. I guess I just missed the feeling of being in.....love." She looked at the ground and smiled.

"So, that wasn't-"

"No." I quickly cut her off. She looked up at me.

"Okay."

*************************
Corey's P.O.V (Earlier)

"Jay!" I asked hitting his arm. He hated when I did that.

"What?" He asked simply while smiling. You know that weird question he asked me earlier? He wouldn't tell me why he asked such a random question.

I pouted and gave him my puppy eyes. He rolled his at me. "Fine." He let out a cough. "When I called your house last night, your mom told me you spent the night at a friends house. Considering you weren't with me, and I don't think, you would stay with Peyton, So the only person really left is Aiden. Now I'm here wondering why you would possibly be spending the night with Aiden."

Wow.

"Why don't you think I could've been with Peyton?" I squinted my eyes at him. He rose an eyebrow.

"You're too innocent to be spending the night with Peyton. Considering he's your boyfriend." Even though that still didn't prove anything, he was right. I could never spend the night with Peyton.

'But you could with Aiden?'

"Exactly." He said after my moment of silence.

All those questions that were running through my mind last night came to thought. "Jay, I need your Input on something."

"Anything."

"Ok. Lately, anytime someone mentions me and Peyton, I get this bad feeling. It seems like somethings not right. Also, any time I'm around Aiden, it feels weird. It's confusing. I want to be around him but I don't. I can't even explain how I feel. Its frustrating to think about because I can't even understand it. What's wrong with me, Jay?"

He studied me when a smile appeared on his face. The hell? Why was he smiling? I just admitted that I'm completely confused about everything that's going on and he's just smiling?!

"You like him." His smile grew. What?

What did he just say?

"You like him." Jackson repeated nodding his head. What the hell was he talking about?!

"Who, Jay? Who do I like?" I half screamed at him.

"Aiden. You like Aiden. You don't even have to tell me, for me to know that most of your time is dedicated to him. You just said that you like being around him and, I can tell that you've taken an interest in him. I see the way you react when he touches you. You do like him, Corey. In fact, if I didn't know any better, I'd say your in love with him." Jay said simply.

Are you serious? He thought I liked Aiden? I didn't feel that way about Aiden, though. Did I?

It was true though. I have found myself enjoying his company lately. And I have been spending a lot of time with him. I'd say the both of us forgot about our 'punishment''. Maybe it was true. Maybe I did like Aiden.

But what about Peyton? He was my boyfriend. He was the one I wanted to be with. He was the one I should be with, right? I don't know.

Before I could think about it anymore, the bell for lunch went off. Me and Jackson made our way out of study hall and he turned towards me. "Are you going to join me today?" He said looking down at me. I shook my head. I really needed to clear my head and the school cafeteria wasn't the best place for that. "Okay, I'll catch up with you later, marshmallow." He said giving me a tight hug. I chuckled and pushed him away.

"Alright. Text me if there having Pasta. Im in an Italian mood."

"They have pizza, ya know." He replied raising his brows.

"It's not the same. I want pasta." He laughed at my difficult self and walked away.

I made my way to my locker through the empty hallways. I liked how the hallways were quiet during lunch. That's why I spend so much time in the halls than in the actual lunch room when we're supposed to be in there. As I walked through the halls, I stopped in my tracks.

Oh my gosh....

Through the glass windows, I saw Aiden kissing Naomi while he had her pressed up against a wall. The kiss looked pretty heated and intense.

Wow.

A huge wave of emotions rushed through me. Confusion, shock, maybe disappointment, hurt, pain.....
Yeah.........I definitely had a crush on Aiden Praxston.

Wow.

I forced myself to look away from their little scene and continued down the hallway. I leaned against the lockers and slowly slid down. I need to sort out my thoughts.

I understand that I have a crush on Aiden. That explains a lot of emotions that I've been feeling lately. But how did I feel about Peyton? He was my boyfriend. And I really did care about him. He's sweet, funny, cute, and he's just doing everything right. I feel pretty guilty; having a crush on Aiden. I should only have eyes for Peyton, Not his enemy. Aiden. The way he made me feel anytime his body touched mine. The way he smiled or laughed was really cute. I loved it when we played around with each other. being Around him makes me feel like the most happiest girl in the world. The only problem is, Peyton makes me feel the same way. There was something different about them, and I was clueless to what.

'You are with Peyton,' my mind told me. 'He doesn't deserve to be betrayed like that'. It was true. I do care about Peyton; too much that I don't want to hurt him if he figures out that I've fallen for his enemy. I need to stay with him. He makes me happy and that's all that matters, right?

Suddenly, footsteps pulled me out of my thoughts. I turned my head to see who was strolling down the hallway, when I saw him.

Aiden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.6K 52
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...
9.8M 465K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
25.5K 529 13
"I fucking hate you" I cry between moans. "And I hate you fucking me even more." "Oh yeah?" Aiden tightens his grip on me. "Do you hate this?" he gr...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...