My Brothers Best Friend

Bởi Yamileth_Cardenas_

My name? Yamileth. Regular name regular life right? Well, what if I were to tell you my last name was Pimente... Xem Thêm

Introduction
School?
He left
The Accident
Gone
Worthless
Welcome to Miami
Meeting them
Secrets Revealed
Finding out
Safe With Me
Cafés
:'(
That smile
Park
He's Perfect
I Promise
My Only Reason
Jokes
His #1 Fan
Not The End
Surprises (PT.1)
Surprises (PT. 2)
Pranks
Explanations and Arrivals
Ducks
Sorry
A/N
Duck faces
Food and Mini Speeches
CNCO
beach nights
No One
A Step Closer
Shopping
After Many Years
Catching Up
PLEASE READ! PLEASE!!
Eating Disorders?!
Happy Birthday!
Zoo
Getting Help
On The Hunt
Thorns & Questions
Continue?
Café

Chasing and Tickles

1.9K 88 88
Bởi Yamileth_Cardenas_

*Yamileths P.O.V*

I was still awake. It is currently 8:07 am and I didn't sleep a wink. After Johann fell asleep a, I played some games on his phone and got bored so I just continued with my drawings. I didn't go through it like most people would have done because 1, I don't like it when people go through my things like that and 2, he could have something in there that he wouldn't want anyone to see.

So after I played a few games, I turned it off and placed it next to him and continued doing what I was doing.

I got tiered and bored so I got up and walked out of the room.

Grabbing a water bottle from the kitchen, I walked outside to the backyard.

About ten minutes later, I heard something from inside and decided to go back since one of them already woke up.

Johann was going in and out of every room yelling out "Yamileth!"

"What!?" I groaned out.

He quickly walked out of the room he just entered, which happened to be the bathroom, and stared at me. "There you are!" he cried out.

"Here I am!" I said with my eyebrows up and doing jaz hands.

He sighed. "I thought you left or something." he muttered.

"Nope. I'm still here."

"Ha-Ha" he laughed sarcastically.

I just smiled innocently and walked up the stairs.

"Is he still sleeping?" I asked as we reached the top of the staircase.

"Yeah. Usually he would be waking up at like 9:30 or something." Johann said shrugging.

I just hummed in response and opened the door.

The second I opened the door, I closed it right away. Johann looked at me confused. I stepped to the side and let him see for himself.

Just like I did, before he even opened it half way, he slammed it shut.

"Run." I whispered/yelled.

The second the words escapes his lips the door was yanked open.

When it was opened, Johann and I went running down the stairs as fast as we could. We split when we reached the bottom. Without looking back, I ran and ran, back and forth, all around the house. I thought I heard footsteps being me making me pick up my speed even more.

I quickly looked behind me and didn't see anything, but when I looked in front of me, I stopped running.

There he was, Yoandri, slowly trying to sneek up on Johann who was frantically looking around to not let Yoandri find him. He would look everywhere but behind him. Yoandri kept inching closer little by little.

Aw hell naw.

"Johann!" I yell out making him jump and look at me pointing behind him. He sees Yoandri and runs as if he just saw the devil.

"Oh shit!" he cried in the process of running.

Yoandri snapped his head towards my direction and started walking to me. I turned around and started running again. I glance back and see him start to run making me go faster.

I run up the stairs and run into a random room. I waited inside and through the door crack, I saw him run by. The second he did, I walked out really quickly and quietly so he won't hear me. The floor somehow creaked making him snap his head back and stare directly into my eyes.

For the hundredth time, I started running again. I ran down the stairs and me being me, I ending up tripping on the last step.

I saw Yoandri running down and I got up to start running again but when I turned and took my first step, I felt a grasp on my wrist.

I gasp and flinch from the contact of how hard he grabbed it.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." he said letting go.

I just shook it of and looked at him. "It's fine." I smiled.

He just stared at me and just started running again.

I barely made it 5 feet when I felt arms wrap themselves around my waist.

"I caught you." a rasp whisper said into my ear making me shiver.

I stayed quiet and looked directly ahead. "Now, who had the smart idea of doing this to me?" he asked pulling me closer to him. By now my back was pushed against his stomach and his hands were connect at my stomach.

I didn't answer and just look ahead.

"Who Yami?"

"..."

"Yamileth Pimentel. Wh-"

"It was Johann!" I blurted out.

"Johann? Really?"

I just nodded.

"Is that why I have 'Yamileth' written across my forehead?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around so I can look at him. Surely enought, in a bold red marker, my name was written on his forehead.

How did I not notice this?! Johann must've written it because I don't remember doing it.

"No! Yoandri! I didn't do it! I-It must've been Johann! It wasn't me! Yoandri!" I said shaking my head as he smirked.

"Stop smirking!"

Smirk

"Yoandri!"

Smirk

"What are you doing?!" I yelped out as he slightly pushed me back making me walk back as he walked forward. His hands were on my waist so he was pushing me.

Smirk

"Oh god give me the strength to not slap that smirk off his face." I mentally 'prayed'.

I was about to say something when I felt something hit the back of my legs. I look back and see the couch.

I felt Yoandri's hands go from my waist, to my stomach. He was so close I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he whispered in my ear, "Are you ready?"

I was about to ask what he mean by that when all of a sudden I feel him start tickling me making me squirm like a damn worm.

I was laughing and trying to push him away. "Stop! No!" I yell. "Y-Yoa-Yoandri!! Please!"

He just continued and I tried breathing but I couldn't. I was laughing like I've never laughed before.

"I-I'm sorry I d-drew on yo-your face!"

He continues.

Damn it Johann. Where are you?!

After a few more minutes of my death, he stopped. I took me a while to realize the position we were in. I was laying down on the couch and he was on top of me. His legs on each side of my waist and his hands were now placed on each side of my head.

His face was a few inches away from mine. His eyes were staring into mine as I stared into his. He seemed to lean in a bit until he was centimeters away from me.

He closed his eyes and pressed his pink lips on mine making me close my eyes.

I moved my hands from my stomach and wrapped them around his waist. He was holding his uper weight with his right hand as his left was holding my cheek. His thumb caressing my cheek.

"What the hell!"

~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count: 1178✨
04•21•16
~•~•~•~•~•~

HI! So I was going to update last night, but my dad was going to come to my room so I faked being asleep and ended up falling asleep for reals 😂😂

Lol so they kissed again!!!but someone came 😱 who?

Lol!! Well, enjoy my loves! I love you all! 💖😘

~Yamileth💖

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

187K 5.7K 63
CURRENTLY EDITING!...like Grammar, parts of the story. More explanation. ~~~~~ [Highest Ranking: #4 ~ July 9th, 2018 Joel Pimentel] [Highest Ranking:...
2.4K 40 22
It all started because of dance. One girl met one guy. Everything about their lives turned upside down.
9.6K 405 24
joel and calida pimentel decided to be foster parents. but then they land on a teenager and her two siblings, how would that go?
58.2K 638 22
Welp I'm hopping on a wave I obviously should've hopped like sooooo long ago. ANYWAYSSSS here we go . if you have a request here is what you need t...